Course Highlights and Why Tally Course in Madurai at FITA Academy?
|09-12-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|11-12-2023||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|14-12-2023||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|16-12-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Tally Classroom Training in Madurai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Tally Online Course!
Tally Course In Madurai at FITA Academy
- Tally - User Interface
- Company Management Principles
- Masters - Ledgers, Groups, Bill-wise Debtors’ and Creditors’ Ledger
- Payment Voucher
- Tally - Day Book
- Bills Pre-Allocation
- Receipt Voucher
- Journal and ContraVoucher
- Tally ERP - Cheque Printing
- Masters: Inventory
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Purchase Voucher - GST
- Sales Voucher - GST
- GST - Returns and Payment
- Tally - Billing Features
- PO Processing
- Processing Sales Order
- Debit & Credit Notes
- Tally - Bank Reconciliation
- Tally - Price List
- Credit Limits
- Stock Transfers
- Manufacturing Vouchers
- Batch-Wise Details
- Tally - Reorder Levels
- Automatic Interest Calculations
- Types and Class of Vouchers
- Point of Sales
- Optional Vouchers and Scenarios
- Budgets and Controls - Tally
- Cost Centers & Categories
- Analysis of Party Ledger
- Purchase and Sales Reporting
- Stock Analysis & Reports
- Cash & Bank Reports
- Search, Filter and Sorting
- Financial Reports
- Multi-Language Option
- Export, Import, Backup and Restore
- TDS in Tally
- Payroll Accounting - Tally
- Finalization Entries
- Data Security
- Tally Audit
- Data Synchronization
- Multi-Currency Option
- Reports - Printing
- Shortcut Keys for Different Function
- The Tally Trainers of FITA Academy are corporate professionals having a maximum work experience of 9+ years in the Tally Accounting software.
- They possess immense knowledge in the latest version of Tally which is the Tally Prime.
- They have sound knowledge of both the theoretical and practical concepts of Tally Prime.
- They are proficient in both Business Management and Accounting.
- They possess excellent teaching abilities and can handle a high number of students in batches.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Tally Course in Madurai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Tally Course in Madurai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Tally Certification Training in Madurai
FITA Academy’s Tally Certification can be attended by anyone willing to master the Tally Accounting Software. The Certification course is handled by Accounting experts who are proficient in the Tally Software. In our Tally Certification Program, students can learn about the ins and outs of the Tally Software including important concepts such as Accounting, Payroll Management, GST Transaction, Tax Determination, and Financial Statement Analysis. Students will also learn about Tally Prime’s important features such as Invoicing and Accounting, Inventory Management, GST/Taxation, Credit and Cash Flow Management, and Banking. Tally is one of the powerful Solutions for Accounting and Business Management therefore learning the Tally Software will help students land high-profile Accounting and Finance jobs. There are no prerequisites necessary to enroll in our Tally Certification course. Basic interest and passion to master the software will be more than sufficient to reach higher positions in the Accounting field. Some of the perks of joining FITA Academy for learning the Tally Certification course are learning through real-time projects and use cases, personalized student support, a well-maintained computer lab facility, getting trained through professional experts, etc. Joining our Tally Course in Madurai will help students to gain a profound knowledge of the Tally Accounting software and its applications.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Tally Course in Madurai
Tally, is the accounting solution launched by Shyam Sunder Goenka and his son Bharat Goenka which became a boon for Small and Medium Businesses to manage their yearly finances. The latest version released by Tally Solutions is the Tally Prime which has amazing simple and elegant features to make accounting easier for businesses. In proper business definition, Tally Prime is the Business Management Software primarily designed for Small and Medium-Sized businesses which help them manage their accounting, inventory, banking, taxation, and payroll. The main purpose of the launch of the Tally software is to simplify the accounting process for businesses and help them maintain all their accounts in one place. Tally Prime has some amazing features like Invoicing and Accounting, Inventory Management, Insightful Business Reports, GST/Taxation, Credit and Cash Flow Management, Multi-task Capabilities, Go-to feature, Banking, Access Business Data Online, and Secure data. Since Tally Prime is the SOphisticated version of the Tally Software, companies demand knowledgeable and skilled Tally Prime professionals for their company.
FITA Academy helps you become the complete expert in handling the Tally Software, so students can join its Tally Course in Madurai and get benefitted from it. Some of the high-profile job roles that are available for certified Tally candidates are Inventory manager, BookKeeper, Accountant, Billing Executive, and Tally Freelancers. Finally, let us discuss the salaries of these Tally professionals in India. Entry-level Tally Professionals earn around Rs. 1,60,000 per annum while experienced professionals earn around Rs. 9,00,000 per annum. Join our Tally Training in Madurai to master the Tally Software with the help of the best Tally Software Professionals.
Success Story of Tally Course in Madurai
I am a Commerce student. I have been wanting to learn Tally for a long time. Found FITA Academy online and they had good reviews for the course. This really motivated me to do the Tally course here. My trainer’s way of teaching the concepts was on par and she shared her insights and knowledge of the Tally Software with us. After each session, she conducts Q and A sessions and Brainstorming sessions and made the classes very interactive. Each session was too good and she practically explained the important concepts.
I am planning to start my online business soon. So to manage my own finances I wanted to learn Tally. FITA Academy was suggested to me by one of my friends as she did the same course here and now got placed in a good company. Learning at FITA Academy has really provided me with a good experience since my trainer was very good at teaching the concepts. The classes were interactive and engaging. She was very good at teaching the concepts practically and she also took some real-time projects as examples and explained the concepts through them.
I am doing my final year MBA. I wanted to learn the Tally course because it will help me to understand more about managing finances. Learning Tally at FITA Academy has really helped me to understand precisely about the Tally Software. The latest version of Tally which is the Tally Prime was also extensively taught. More practice tests were conducted to help us gain a sound understanding of the Tally Software. I recommend FITA Academy to all the freshers out there who want to understand the Tally Software in-depth. The trainers are very knowledgeable and they do a good job at teaching.
I am glad to share that I got selected as the Tally Application Developer in a Finance company. All thanks to my trainer and FITA Academy for the wonderful training. Especially my trainer taught the concepts in a simple and clear way. Many prominent projects and use cases were taken as examples which helped us to understand the concepts easily and also helped to gain a great understanding of the Tally Software. The course is really suitable for freshers who want to learn the software from the basics.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Tally Course in Madurai
There are no eligibility criteria set by FITA Academy for students to join its Tally Course in Madurai. Furthermore, students and Working professionals with any educational credentials can join FITA Academy’s Tally Training in Madurai and excel at it.
- FITA Academy recruits only Industry professionals as trainers to train students to their best capacity as well as to develop and enhance their knowledge of the programming language.
- FITA Academy has been in the Software and Language training field for a decade.
- FITA Academy has successfully trained more than 30,000 students under its primacy.
- Affordable fees for students as well as working professionals.
- In-depth course coverage for more than 60+ hours.
- Interview tips and Placement training.
- 100% Placement support.
FITA Academy provides 100% placement support for students enrolling in its Tally Training in Madurai. FITA Academy owns an active placement cell which is an integral part of the Placement support whose members will be providing all the placement details that are happening in your field. Besides, our trainers will be conducting classes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, etc for training students for placement.
FITA Academy provides both Weekdays and Weekends classes for students to enroll in Tally Training in Madurai. Students can choose any one of the options to learn at their convenience.
- Tally 4.5: MS-DOS support Financial Accounting System
- Tally 5.0:Upgraded version and it work in Windows Operating System
- Tally 5.4: Capable of importing Data facility
- Tally 6.3: It enables to support printing VAT
- Tally 7.2: Supports Statutory features.
- Tally 8.1: It is a multi-language support software. This software supports more than 10 languages
- Tally 9: Improved version of 8.1. It supports 13 languages including Foreign languages. Also, the Payroll system is introduced along with this version.
- Tally ERP9: It is the latest version that supports features of remote access, data security, digitalization of bills. Also, GST transactions can be calculated in this.
Tally Course in Madurai at FITA Academy trains the students with all the versions of Tally also they provide the necessary training to use the tool efficiently under the guidance of experienced tutors.
Given below are the default features that are available in the GST Invoice of Tally ERP9 version.
- Invoice Number and Date
- Customer Name
- Shipping and Billing Address
- Customer’s and Taxpayer’s GSTN
- Place of Supply
- HSN/SAC Code
- Taxable Value and Discounts
- Rate and Amount of Taxes
- Item or Product details
Listed above are the basic details required to calculate the GST Invoice and if any one of the above-mentioned details are missed then it is considered to be invalid. The Accountant need not worry about the details if the accountant is working in Tally ERP 9 version as all of these details are provided by default in that version.
Join Tally Training in Madurai at FITA Academy and learn the Tally course professionally under the guidance of industry experts and get certified. Tutors at FITA Academy explain the application and use of Tally software clearly to the students and they train the students efficiently to equip themselves in a professional environment.
Additional Information of Tally Course in Madurai
What is Tally?
Tally is the accounting software that is used predominantly in most of the small and medium scale industries. It is the accounting software that is preferred by most of the accountants because of its usability and it is economical. Tally Solution offers multiple features to its users, ever since they introduced the version of ERP that is Enterprise Resource Management it has modified the term Tally. The Tally ERP version permits the accountants to record the transaction from Inventory to Payroll of a business. Also, the release of the Tally ERP9 version facilitates the job of accountants easily by making the GST transactions simpler to use. Besides GST transactions, this version allows the users to digitalize the bill and invoices quickly. These unique features of Tally Software have grabbed the attention of large scale enterprises as well and they have slowly begun to use this software for their business transactions.
Enroll yourself in Tally Training in Madurai at FITA Academy and enrich your accounting skills in Tally under the guidance of experienced tutors.
Benefits of learning Tally Course in Madurai at FITA Academy
- Interactive training sessions.
- 100% of professional training with certification.
- Training provided for all the versions of the tally course.
- A curriculum that meets the standards set by the Industry.
- Efficient Tally Trainers with a decade of experience in this field.
- A Realistic practice provided to the students from the Creation of Company Accounts to Balance Sheet.
- Also, a recap of the previous session is provided regularly to the students.
Eligibility Criteria for Tally Course
Tally Course can be learned by anyone who strives to be a Professional Accountant and there are no prerequisites to learn this course, except one needs to have some fundamental knowledge in the Accounting concepts. Given below is the list of candidates who can learn the Tally Skills and enhance their career opportunities.
- Tally Course can be pursued by high school graduates.
- Bachelor of Commerce graduates can pursue this course.
- Tally course is also useful for Chartered Accountants, Master of Commerce and MBA graduates to increase their skill set on their resume.
Tally Training in Madurai at FITA Academy trains students efficiently in using the Tally tool and also explains the concepts of Accounting for them clearly.
Career Prospects of Tally
Tally is the Accounting tool that is used in the majority of the Business organization in India. The scope for a Tally Accountant is high compared to normal accountants without the Tally skills. The reason for any organization to adopt the Tally Software is because of its efficiency.
The major business that uses the Tally Software is listed below.
- Banking Sectors
- Financial Trusts
- Retail businesses
- Chartered Accountant.
Given below are the various job profiles that are offered in an organization on completing the Tally Course.
- Admin Executive
- Junior Accountant
- Accounts Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Audit Executive
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Manager.
Learn Tally Course in Madurai at FITA Academy and get certified under the trained experts. By acquiring the Tally Skills professionally one can widen their career opportunities.
Salary and Perks offered to a Tally Accountant
Based on the report submitted by the Payscale.com, listed below are the average packages offered for Accountants with Tally skills in an organization.
- For Freshers with Tally Skills – Rs 2,50,000 per annum
- Mid-level Accountant with Tally Skills – Rs 3,20, 000 per annum
- Senior Accountant with Tally Skills -Rs 8,00,000 per annum
- The packages and perks may vary based on the organization’s requirements.
Eroll in FITA Acadmey’s Tally Training in Madurai and experience one of a kind training program by getting trained through industry experts.