CCNA Course in Madurai
The CCNA course in Madurai by FITA is by far the best one that you can choose. Rated as No 1 CCNA training institute, we offer professional training by Cisco Certified professionals. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification is the best one in the hardware and networking realm that you can find anywhere in the world. There is a high value for this certification and this is proven by the fact that there are over a million CCNA certified professionals in the market.
The CCNA examination basically tests an individual’s knowledge to install, operate and trouble-shoot medium-sized computer network for an enterprise. The individual tasks would include configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, setting up connections to a WAN and identifying and taking action against basic security threats in a computer network. The CCNA is an entry-level certification.
If you plan to take up a job in the networking industry, CCNA certification by Cisco is what your employers would expect. The CCNA Course in Madurai we offer in FITA helps the students to sharpen their knowledge about how to improve the productivity of the network and minimize network errors.
Why CCNA at FITA Madurai
Anybody wanting to enter the computer networking field can attend our CCNA Training in Madurai at FITA However, a preliminary knowledge of switches, routers and IP would help. The classes are very beginner friendly.
After completing the Best CCNA Course in Madurai at FITA, the candidate would be able to:
- Set up, install, maintain and trouble-shoot a simple network
- Understand IP thoroughly
- Implement basic security features in a network
- Work with switches
- Configure, operate and maintain routers
- Manage LAN and WAN
- Configure Ethernet
Operation of IP Data Networks
- Purpose and functions of different network devices such as Routers and Switches,
- Bridges, hubs
- Select components required for a given network specification
- Identify common applications and impact on a network
- Purpose and basic operation of the protocols (OSI and TCP/IP models)
- Predict data flow between two hosts in a network
- Identify appropriate media, ports, cables, connectors required to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices, hosts in any LAN
LAN Switching Technologies
- Determine technology and media access control method – Ethernet networks
- Identify basic operation of Cisco switches and switching concepts.
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration ( remote access management)
- Verify network status/switch operation using utilities such as ping, telnet and ssh.
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- VLANs, separate networks and the need for routing
- Configure and verify VLANs, trunking on Cisco switches, PVSTP operation
IP Addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- Operation and necessity for using public and private IP addresses for IPv4
- Identify appropriate IPv6 addressing schemes to satisfy requirements in a LAN/WAN
- Identify appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy
Requirements in a LAN/WAN
- Technological requirements for running IPv6 with IPv4 such as dual stack
- Describe IPv6 addresses
IP Routing Technologies
- Basic routing concepts
- Boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Configure & verify utilizing CLI to set basic configuration of router
- Configure & verify operation status of device interface for both serial and ethernet
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity
- Cisco IOS Files
- Differentiate methods of routing & routing protocols
- Configure & verify OSPF (single area)
- Configure & verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Configure & verify DHCP (IOS Router)
- Types, features, and applications of ACLs
- Configure &verify ACLs in a network environment
- Identify the NAT – basic operation
- Configure & verify NAT for specific network requirements
- Configure & verify NTP as a client
- Identify High availability (FHRP)
A majority of the networks in the world run on Cisco network equipment and if you get directly certified by Cisco, it adds great value to your profile as well as your knowledge. This forms an easy route to the best networking jobs and career anywhere in the world.