Course Highlights and Why Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry at FITA Academy?
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Spoken English Training in Pondicherry!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Spoken English Course Online!
- Our trainers are professional communicators who can help students become more compelling speakers by sharing the newest information and strategies.
- FITA Academy instructors devote special attention to their students’ cognitive and communicative clarity.
- With more than 8 years of experience, our English instructors in Pondicherry are communication and linguistics experts.
- Our instructors use a variety of textbooks, instructional materials, and other resources to assist students in enhancing their writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- FITA academy mentors use practical and real-world assessments in the classroom to assist students gain confidence and enhance learning outcomes.
- Each batch consists of a maximum of 7 students. This enables more interesting and interactive sessions that help participants improve their communication skills.
- At the Best English Coaching Centre in Pondicherry, our instructors provide full-time training to help students become fluent English natives.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Best Spoken English Certification Coaching in Pondicherry
After completing our Spoken English Course in Pondicherry at the FITA Academy, students get a certificate that is recognised around the world and shows that they can speak English well. The certificate shows that the candidate knows how to speak and write in English well. This certificate also shows that the applicant knows how to write, read, speak, and listen to the English language.
The certificate is accepted and acknowledged by organisations worldwide as evidence of English competence. This certificate is proof that you were actually taught the relevant knowledge and skills during your course at the institution that it was issued to. It shows that you did all your work and took care of your tasks so you could become a great speaker.
There are often international tests like IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC. They’re made to test how well a person can read, write, speak, listen, and read in the English language. These four skills are all part of listening, speaking, and writing. If you want to study or work abroad, you must pass at least one of these tests.
We at FITA Academy have three levels of certificates for the best English course in Pondicherry.
- Spoken English – Beginner level
- Spoken English – Intermediate level
- Spoken English – Advanced level
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry
English skills are needed to study or work in any field, including economics, science, tourism, business journalism, politics, computer science, the internet, and many others. Effective communication is one of the most important skills that everyone should have, no matter what job they have. All jobs can benefit from being able to communicate in English, not just those that are directly related to it. People who work in fields like health care, IT administration, tourism, finance, law, human resources, tourism, and hospitality will benefit from being able to speak English. It is perfect for people who work in foreign policy or diplomacy.
Research has shown that people who can speak English well are more likely to get jobs and can move up the corporate ladder faster. The fact that more and more people in India speak English has given the teaching and writing professions a whole new point of view. This has made it easier for people to choose English as a career and given them more exciting and interesting options.
Join the most popular English class in Pondicherry to learn how to talk to people easily in English. More and more people are getting jobs as translators and interpreters. If you know English well, you could also teach English literature or become a journalist or writer. Marketing workers at the best companies are expected to have good communication skills and be able to persuade customers to buy their products. For advertising, you need to be able to speak English well. Many employers want to hire people who are good at talking to other people.
There are more than 16,000 job openings for experts who speak English on several job sites right now. Over time, the number of jobs is likely to grow. Some of these jobs or positions are education counselor, Business Development Executive, human resource manager, operations manager, speaking English instructor, IELTS trainer, translator, and non-voice and voice assistance executive in customer care, among many others. For BPO jobs at companies like Accenture, Infosys, TCS, CTS, Zoho, Deloitte, and many more, people who speak English well are in high demand.
The average salary for an English language expert in the world is $57,000. In India, this is equal to about Rs. 4 lakhs per year. Also, the pay will depend on your skills, where you work, and how much experience you have. Students who take FITA Academy’s Spoken English classes in Pondicherry will become better speakers and have a better chance of getting a job.
Success Story of Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry
One of the best spoken English classes in the city is offered at FITA Academy. I had a hard time learning English before I joined the Spoken English Institute in Pondicherry, but after I did, I was able to speak English well. Both of the classes were fun. Whenever I had a question, I didn't have to be afraid to ask my trainer. I really think you should take a class at FITA Academy.
I signed up for FITA Academy. It gave me the Best English coaching Centre in Pondicherry. It has made a huge difference in my life. My instructor taught me using simple, useful examples from my everyday life. He also set up games and activities that were fun. I've never had such enjoyment studying. We strongly suggest that you join this group. I really think you should join.
At FITA Academy, I was able to find the best spoken English academy in Pondicherry. It was a great opportunity to learn. I was able to improve my ability to talk to people and my vocabulary. Through my trainers, I was able to feel better about myself and do a better job. I have finished the first two levels of the certification successfully and plan to join the club for the third level.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry
- Spoken English classes at FITA Academy are designed and taught by experts with more than 12 years of experience teaching languages.
- The only school in Pondicherry that has the right mix of theory and hands-on work.
- More than 60 hours of in-depth course coverage.
- FITA Academy is trusted by more than 50,000 students.
- Students and IT workers are taken into account when fees are set.
- Course times are set up to work for both working people and students.
- Tips for interviews and training for businesses.
- Help with building a resume.
- Real-time projects and case studies.
- In 2012, a group of IT experts came together to start the FITA Academy. Its goal is to provide IT training that is the best in the world. We have been working in the field of training for a decade now.
- We've taught more than 50,000 students so far, and that number includes a lot of people who are already working professionals now.
- We give each student as much personal attention as possible. The best size for a Training batch is between 5 and 6 participants. The size of each group has been made just right so that each student gets the attention they need and so that tutors can clear up any questions students have about hard topics.
- Our Spoken English courseware is made so that students can learn by doing. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module, followed by high-intensity practical sessions that reflect the current challenges and needs of the industry and will require the students' time and commitment.
The Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry offer three courses that lead to a certificate.
- Spoken English - Beginner level
- Spoken English - Intermediate level
- Spoken English - Advanced level
If you get even one of these credentials, you'll be able to speak English with ease and be able to use language like it's nothing. Organizations from all over the world accept the certificate as proof that the person can speak and write in English.
Additional Information of Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry
Most people agree that English is the main language of the internet. It is also the one that is used the most all over the world. So, being able to communicate well in English is a sure way to make more money in any job. It can also change how different industries hire new people. When you know how to speak English well, it’s much easier to travel and make friends with people from all over the world. Being able to say what you mean in a clear way Spoken English is important if you want to get your ideas across clearly or have an impact in a social setting. People also tend to admire people who can say what they’re thinking in a clear way.
English is a language that is used to communicate in most jobs around the world. In the field of economics, it has also become an international language. It helps us get to know ourselves better and improves how well we do at work. In the modern, globalised world, English is the main language for business and communication. Why Spoken English Classes In Pondicherry?
Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry will improve your English speaking skills. English is considered as the universal language that aids business as well as social communications. English is used in a majority of the business communications thus equipped with good communication skills becomes mandatory.
An interactive classroom environment helps to build your confidence to speak in English. For learners who are willing to make a career in US-based companies, learning the American accent is essential. Spoken English Classes in Pondicherry at FITA Academy also offers training to speak in an American accent.
Learning Outcomes of the Spoken English Course in Pondicherry
- Learn how to emphasize phrases and words in your speech.
- Enhance Pronunciation, Articulation, and Intonation
- Learn how to control your accent for improved quality and clarity.
- Complete English tasks involving listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Utilize your expertise in real-world situations.
- Utilize wit, emotion, and sarcasm to produce the ideal expression.
- Reading assignments and dictionary exercises can help you to increase your vocabulary.
- Learn how to incorporate metaphors into your communication skills.
- Assessed by both instructors and peers, your abilities will be determined.
- Learn to prevent grammatical mistakes in order to deliver persuasive speeches.
- Discuss the employment options and benefits associated with speaking English.
Sentence structure in English
The subject and verb must be singular or plural. Both aspects must complement one another well. The subject is the phrase doing the action. The verb describes the performed action. The examples of sentences are “Mohan runs 10 kilometres in 60 minutes” and “Mohan and Sneha run 5 kilometers every day to safeguard their children’s health.” Since both Mohan and “runs” are singular, “runs” can be termed singular. Mohan and Sneha are both plural, and so is the verb “ran.”
There are three different types of sentences: simple, compound, and complex. Simple phrases contain one verb and one subject, while compound subjects and auxiliary verbs comprise complex sentences. Complex sentences are made up of one independent clause and one dependent clause. A compound sentence consists of two independent clauses and one conjunction.
Components comprising Spoken English
The use of grammar is essential for students to generate correct sentences in oral and written dialogues. Grammar is stated as a strategy for assessing and evaluating an individual’s degree of expertise. This is accomplished by using concepts or rules that are utilised to construct all well-formed and grammatically correct phrases spoken in the English language. In order to engage in conversation with others, pupils must be able to compose proper phrases. It depends on the learner’s ability to alter the structure and discern correct from wrong grammar. Grammar is vital for comprehending the proper way to write fluently in both spoken and written language.
The term “pronunciation” is used to describe the standard or formal manner in which words are uttered. This implies that pronunciation is the means through which pupils generate clear sentences when speaking. It has to do with the phonological process. This is a compilation of the components and rules that make up grammar. It describes how sounds develop and alter within the framework of a language. Students are able to communicate more effectively when they speak with proper pronunciation. A learner can communicate effectively even with minimal grammar and vocabulary if their pronunciation and intonation are clear.
Vocabulary is the correct application of dictionaries in communication. Without a strong vocabulary, a person cannot successfully communicate or explain their views in written and oral form. A tiny vocabulary is another factor that prevents language learners from acquiring a language. Without grammar, just a few words can be said; however, it is impossible to speak without vocabulary. A large vocabulary is essential for the effective use of a second language because, without it, we cannot apply the structure and function we have learnt to communication situations. One could argue that vocabulary is the most crucial aspect of effective communication.
The capacity to notice and analyse conversational patterns and to form word meaning representations. Because knowledge of a non-spoken language cannot be directly observed, the capacity to comprehend it must be gained by nonverbal and spoken signs, or through one’s senses. Comprehensiveness refers to the ability of individuals to comprehend the meaning of a process, even if the procedures are technically difficult and perhaps harmful.
In order to prevent misinterpretations of information, it is obvious that comprehension is the speaker’s comprehension of what they are communicating to listeners. The second reason is to facilitate easy comprehension of the speaker’s material by the audience.
Fluency is the ability to talk accurately and without interruptions. Fluency in speech is an ambition for many language learners. When a trainer has to assess a student’s proficiency in the learning and teaching process, he or she enables the student to speak uninterrupted. The objective is to improve pupils’ capacity to communicate clearly and with ease. As it is regarded that excessive correction disrupts the natural flow of discussion, trainers cannot correct students immediately. The ability to speak with minimal fillers and pauses at a moderate pace is indicative of proficiency. This suggests that the speaker does not need to search for the appropriate language parts to convey the idea.
If you have access to the proper learning resources, you can easily overcome the aforementioned obstacles. By enrolling in FITA Academy’s Spoken English course in Pondicherry, students can overcome these challenges and gain confidence in their communication skills. The students are offered with customized course materials produced by our qualified instructors to aid them in speaking effectively and achieving their professional goals.
Also Read: Spoken English Books