Course Highlights and Why Soft Skills Training In Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Soft Skills Training in Chennai
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Soft Skills Course Online!
TEAM BUILDING SKILLS
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- FITA Training Institute ardently practices and implements the Applied method of learning. Soft Skill Mentors at FITA trains and equips the knowledge of the students with the correct blend of ( Practical + Theoretical) Soft Skills subject to the students.
- Soft Skills Instructors at FITA Academy Trains the students with the essential soft skills that are prevalent in the Corporate industry.
- Soft Skills Instructors at FITA are the Expertise in the Soft Skills Development field.
- Soft Skills Mentors at FITA are the Real-time Soft Skills Developers, from the Corporate offices and MNC’s and they provide hands-on training of the Soft Skills Development.
- Soft Skills Tutors at FITA enhance the personality traits of the students by giving them an exhaustive training on interpersonal communication and crisis handling training.
- Soft Skills Mentors at FITA provide equal one-to-one attention to all the students in the batch, and they equip the student with an in-depth Soft Skills Training that is much needed to survive in a Corporate field with complete hands-on sessions.
- Soft Skills Instructors at FITA guide and aids the students in the Resume Building process. They also assist and train the students on how to present themselves during an interview and how to answer the questions diligently with coherence with numerous mock interview sessions.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Soft Skills Training In Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Soft Skills Training In Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Soft Skills Certification Training in Chennai
Soft Skills Course Certification a valid piece of evidence that demonstrates your accomplishment. Soft Skill Course Certification testifies that you have completed the Soft Skills Training successfully at FITA Academy. With real-time training on different scenarios such as Professional Communication with peers, Communication in Project Presentation, Time Management, Crisis Management, Social Attitude, and Emotional Intelligence, this certification authenticates that you have obtained the required Soft SkillSets that are prevalent in the Corporate field. Affixing this certificate along with your resume at the time of the interview aids in opening the gate for the wider career opportunities.
Soft Skills Certification Course in Chennai at FITA inherits the required Soft Skills that are necessary for a professional to work in the Corporate field under the mentorship of Expert Soft Skills Developers. Soft Skills Training in Chennai at FITA is provided by real-time Soft Skills Developers from the MNC’s who have 8+ years of experience in the Corporate domain.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Success Story of Soft Skills Training In Chennai
I enrolled for the Soft Skills Training in Chennai at FITA upon my colleague's suggestion. I must share that I am completely happy about FITA's Soft Skills Training. Proficient Soft Skills Developers who have 10+ years of experience. I just admired the way they presented themselves. It in a way inspired me to be a better professional today. I firmly recommend Soft Skills Training at FITA to all the freshers who are about to begin their careers in the IT and Corporate field. The Soft Skill Course @ FITA is a complete package that covers all the skill sets that are needed for a professional environment. Very Good Work FITA! Keep it up.
Soft Skills Training at FITA was a complete bundle pack course that covered business communication, crisis management, effective collaboration, and teamwork, and etiquettes that should be practiced in the workplace. My Soft Skill Trainer was so friendly and humble who trained us on different scenarios that could possibly take place in an office atmosphere. Thanks to my trainer and FITA!
My overall Training experience at FITA Soft Skills Course was good. Rigorous training on interpersonal skill development was provided at FITA. The courseware focused on what all a Corporate professional needed to survive in the IT field. Also, I like to say that the Support Team did a very good job throughout the Soft Skills Training program. Highly -flexible institute with complete course coverage is given at FITA! Keep it up! Nice Work FITA!
A good learning experience at FITA's Soft Skills Training. I joined this course to upskill my career opportunities. I wanted to know the tactics on how to handle different scenarios in an office environment. I feel the Soft Skills Course at FITA covered everything that is needed in a real-time office environment. I would like to thank my trainer who almost took complete care of my communication skills. Earlier he mentioned that I sounded a little harsh even though I felt that often at my official conversations at the office. But, now I can really see a tremendous difference it is all because of my trainer. A heartfelt thanks to him!
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Soft Skills Training In Chennai
- FITA Institute has placements tie-ups with more than 600+ small, medium, and large scale enterprises, and these companies have job openings for a wide range of profiles.
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with the required Placement assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training sessions for them to face the interview with confidence.
You can enroll for the Soft Skill Course by contacting our support number 93450 45466, or you can directly walk into our offices.
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now.
- We have trained more than 75,000+ students till now, and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well.
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size of the Soft Skill Course is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in communication and other interpersonal skills clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
Soft Skills Mentors are experts from the Corporate industry who have a decade of experience as a Soft Skills Developer. The Training Faculty of FITA are Working professionals from the Corporate domain and provide hands-on training on the Soft Skills development to the students.
At FITA, we accept the payment modes of Card, Bank Transfer, G Pay, Net Transfer, and Cash.
Additional Information of Soft Skills Training In Chennai
Facing your interview or gaining confidence at a workplace, let it be anything, all you need is a professional Soft Skills Training in Chennai to make you interview ready or work-ready. Companies are looking for candidates who possess a range of soft skill competencies. Top companies’ recruiters are looking for candidates’ ability to communicate clearly and respond compassionately. Many factors stand as an obstacle for you to grab that dream job. Communication, leadership, teamwork, presentation, problem-solving are some of the skills that any company would look for in any candidate sitting for an interview.
Why Soft Skill Training?
Soft Skills Training is a combination of various skills that train you in both professional attire like dressing etc, and internal skills like speaking boldly and fluently, interacting efficiently. It indicates that there is more than just qualification to be noted in a candidate. Organizations look into personal and interpersonal skills also. It creates an assurance that the candidate will perform well not only on basis of output but also on team relationships.
What Do We Offer At FITA?
- Training according to industry standards
- Certified trainers
- Top certification
- Intensive training
- Practical exposure
- High-quality infrastructure
- Productive study materials
- Flexible class timings
- Individual attention
What Do You Get Out Of Soft Skill Training?
One has to be suitable for a job not only on the basis of technical qualifications but also on the basis of various other skills that are required at the workplace. If a person is not good at communicating understandably then there is no use of being technically knowledgeable. A person should know to present himself in the workplace. He/ She should be able to coordinate and work with a team without any issues. Valuable soft skills also include the ability to balance the commercial work and the employees of the organization. The ability to be flexible, handle different situations and different people are also a part of soft skills. Soft skills are a set of skills that not only affect an individual but also the people around him/her. Though the name states that it is a ‘SOFT’ skill, it is something very crucial to any individual and companies too. These soft skills can be imparted to a person in various methods which you can see at FITA.
You need not worry about any of these if you are planning to join the Soft Skill Course in Chennai at FITA Academy. At FITA we make sure that each and every aspect that is required at a workplace is covered under the Soft Skill Training program. FITA has the most result-oriented Soft Skill program.
Why Prefer FITA For Soft Skills Training?
The training for technical courses and language-related courses is different as a technical course is training the challenges with practicality and language course is about provoking the learning habit. Soft skill is about communication skills and the emotional intelligence required to handle the different tasks in the companies. How we take this training forward and make the course a wrap of interesting learning material is given below. Join the best Soft Skills Training Institutes in Chennai to gain comprehensive knowledge.
FITA has experience in placing the trainers who can make the world of learners as interesting. Since soft skills training is behavioral science trainers apply the practical and theoretical approaches to make the class as interesting.
Job cycles require constant follow-ups and team coordination to work with others. Communication with an application of soft skills makes the difference between the average performer and the potential performer. We at FITA understand the role and have adhered to the facts to provide quality training to the students.
Learning is an essential skill in any job as it is a source of knowledge. Soft skill is about taking every task of the job as an interesting one and applies the learning path to the job. FITA gives information about the different companies and job roles which create the virtual interest to the candidates. Best Soft Skills Training in Chennai will groom the skills from the basics to the advanced level.
Friendliness and discipline are part of professionalism. Soft skill training at FITA brings the skills required to take up the job roles. Soft skill training at FITA will train the candidate with the interactive skills and relationship skills needed to handle the clients.
The concentration and the short time memory are essential to handle mundane tasks of the big corporates. Soft skills help the employees to get relieved from the stress and manage the work process in the companies. FITA trains the student to become an influential communicator and possess high concentration.
Set the high goals and achieve the targets in the business. Soft skills also help to solve the problems with creativity and aim for the big goals. Soft Skills Training Centers in Chennai render training to the students to handle the challenging tasks with patience.
Outcome after completing the soft skills training
Big corporates provide complex tasks and soft skills are on-demand as it is the life skill for the candidate. Handling complex tasks help the corporates to enhance productivity and thus the professionals with soft skills are paid rewardingly for the work. Soft Skill Training Courses in Chennai at FITA will help you to get placed in a reputed company.
Soft skills lay the difference among the employees. Soft skills motivate the employee to complete the jobs with perfection and speed. For completing the day to day task soft skill training makes the employee the best employee. FITA provides Soft Skills Trainer Certification Chennai for the students after completing the soft skill training.
Soft skills are required at the top of the management to handle the project and it yields the best return on investment. Learning soft skills is the best choice as it is the life skills that stand for a relatively long time with the learner. Soft skill workers work for blue-collar jobs and hence they learn from the top management to handle the business. Ask for the Soft Skills Training Fees in Chennai and choose the best institute for your learning journey. FITA proudly presents the soft skill training with a proven record in the placements.