Drupal Training in Chennai
Learn Drupal Training in Chennai from the Experts at FITA. Get a Career in Drupal after completing Drupal Training in Chennai at FITA. FITA is rated as No 1 Drupal Training Institute in Chennai. Call 98404-11333 for details about the Drupal Course.
Drupal is one of the leading content management framework developed in PHP. Drupal is extensively used to create websites, blogs and social websites. Drupal is mainly used for knowledge management, business collaborations and as a web application framework. Popular websites like BarackObama.com, White Houses’s official website, French Government’s website, Weather.com, MIT and Harvard websites are developed in Drupal. More than 2.1% of the websites in the world use Drupal for running their websites. Drupal is an open source CMS and the huge support from the Drupal community is one of the reasons why Drupal remains a preferred choice for many web developers.
The Drupal Classes offered at FITA covers all aspects of Drupal and teaches the student on making websites like it is done in the industry.
Who Should Learn Drupal Training In Chennai At FITA
DRUPAL ADMIN TRAINING COURSE AGENDA
MODULE 1: GETTING INTO THE WORLD OF DRUPAL
- Date and time
- Files uploads
- Input formats
- Site maintenance
MODULE 2: WORKING WITH CONTENT AND USER ADMIN
- Modules (choose, download, install, configure)
- Access Control
- Menus and Blocks
MODULE 3: BUILDING YOUR DRUPAL
MODULE 4: TOOLS AND RULES
MODULE 5: HOOKS
- Creating own hooks for other modules
MODULE 6: FILE MANAGEMENT
MODULE 7: DATABASE API
MODULE 8: FORMS API
MODULE 9: CUSTOM NODES IN DRUPAL
MODULE 10: THEMING
MODULE 11: ENTITY FIELD QUERY
MODULE 12: NODE ACCESS RIGHTS
MODULE 13: REAL-TIME PROJECT
Recommended by Students and working professionals as No 1 Drupal Training Institute in Chennai!
Skills required for a Drupal Developer
- Drupal has multiple divisions and the skills regarding the backend modules and front end theming is essential for advancement in the Drupal career. Drupal professionals can be a front end or the back end developer. Drupal 7 Training Drupal with FITA will transform the students and hone the skills required for the different industries.
- The theming and the front end developer need to know the programming skills like HTML, PHP, JS, and CSS. The arrangements or the structure, size planning, the color and choices of the font are the aesthetic part needed for the front end developers.
- The front end developers should possess the knowledge to handle the layout and wireframes of the HTML pages. Drupal 8 Training at FITA will bring huge opportunities for a fresher to get placed in top companies.
- Drupal back end developers should know about the PHP and LAMP environment.
- The information architecture, the data management and the display are the key elements to work in the back end of the application.
- Tools of the Drupal for creating modules like Views, CTools, and panels knowledge is essential for a back end developer.
- Back end developers should handle custom Drupal modules.
- Knowledge about the lifecycle of software development is essential for a Drupal back end developer. Join the FITA renowned institute to get the Drupal Certification Training which is highly valued in the job industry.
Advantages of using Drupal for websites
- Drupal is the framework which supports the multiple database platforms like Postgre, MariaDB, SQLite, Oracle and MySQL. Drupal Training Course will teach the students with practical classes about the challenges faced in the industry and the advantages of using the Drupal.
- Drupal has extensive support for the servers like Apache, IIS, and Lighttpd.
- Drupal support for the different types of content like the blog content, forum content, page content, article content, and the custom type.
- Unlimited tagging, unlimited user roles, in-built forum engine, are some of the advantages in using the Drupal.
- The migration of data from Drupal to other systems like CMS, Joomla, or WP is easy with the Drupal.
Concise process of learning Drupal
The modules in Drupal like the Views, CCK, panels, taxonomy, blocks, skinr and menus help for completing the administration task with the Drupal. Drupal 7 Certification is the right certification to gain comprehensive knowledge and enter into the industry. Deciding the functionalities on the website is learned through the Drupal Training in Chennai. The different structure for the website is learned through the Drupal 8 Training like if you want to relate the content to the term then use the taxonomy concept, if the content has to be displayed as group then CCK node reference option can be used, and if the grouping is for the community option like for mailing, creating wiki, creating to-do list, discussions, documents, and conference then the organic group modules can be used. The installation profile or the distribution profile will produce connectivity when using the media. The back and migrate module from Drupal will aid for the migration of the database, aid for the testing part, edit the settings for the page loads, add the API’s if you want to show the Google map and remove if there is any dummy content in the website. Join FITA which is the best Drupal Training in Chennai.
Do not wait anymore! Call Us @ 98404-11333 to know more about Drupal Training in Chennai. You can also contact us by submitting the Quick Enquiry form on the right side of this page to know more about the Drupal Course in Chennai.