Course Highlights and Why Clinical SAS Training In Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Clinical SAS Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Clinical SAS Course Online!
SAS Clinical Trials Programmer - Understanding the Clinical Trials
- Introduction to the Drug Development Process
- Understanding the High Regulations in the Drug Industry
- Necessity and Importance of Drug Regulations
- Various Drug Regulation Authorities
- Understanding the Clinical Research
- Understanding the Clinical Trials Process
- Fundamentals of Clinical Trials Design
- Difference Stages of Clinical Trials
- Understanding the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and Case Report Form (CRF)
- Methods of taking requirements from SAP and CRF for Programming ∙ Understanding Various Regulatory Requirements and Good Clinical Practices
- Introduction to SAS for Clinical Trials Process
- Advantages of using SAS for the Clinical Trials Process
Structuring Clinical Trials Data
- Understanding various Classes of Clinical Trials Data – Demographics, Concomitant medication, Lab and Baseline
- Need for a Standard Data Structure model to manage Clinical Trials Data ∙ Introduction to CDISC
- Key Principals and Terms of CDISC
- Understanding the Structure of CDISC SDTM model
- Understanding the Structure of CDISC ADaM Model
- Understanding the purpose and use of define.xml
Integrating Clinical Trials Data
- Importing Clinical Trials Data in SAS
- Accessing Data in Excel Workbooks using PROC IMPORT/EXPORT and LIBNAME
- Creating and managing Temporary and Permanent Datasets
- Understanding and applying Regulatory requirements to Export Datasets
Managing the Clinical Trials Data
- Using SAS Utility Procedures PRINT, CONTENTS, and FREQ to Investigate data libraries
- Using SQL Procedures to access DICTIONARY Tables
- Using Sort Observations in a SAS dataset
- Using Options and Statements in a DATA Step to create and modify variable attributes
- Examining Clinical Trials Input Data
- Exploring Clinical Trials Input Data to find outliers, Missing Vs. Zero values
Clinical Trials Data Transformation
- Using DO Loops to process data
- Using SAS Arrays to process data
- Using assignment statements in the DATA Step
- Retaining variables across Observations
- Understanding Categorization and windowing techniques
- Convert Character Data to Numeric and Numeric to Character Data ∙ Using SAS functions to Manipulate various types of Data
- Applying TRANSPOSE on SAS data sets
- Understanding Last Observation Carry Forward (LOCF), Best Observation Carry Forward (BOCF), Worst Observation Carry Forward (WOCF) to Clinical Trials data
- Obtaining Event Counts in clinical Trials
- Calculating Change From Baseline results
Understanding and Applying Statistical Procedures
- Understanding Descriptive Statistics
- Applying SAS Procedures to get Descriptive Statistics from Clinical Trials Data
- Getting p-values for categorical data using PROC FREQ
- Using 2x2 and NxP test for Association
- Getting p-values for Continuous data using PROC TEST
- One-sample, Paired, and two-sample t-tests
- Creating output datasets using statistical procedures
Using Macro Programming on Clinical Trials Data
- Automating Programs by using Macros
- Defining and Calling Macros
- Understanding and using User Defined and Automatic macro Variables ∙ Debugging Macros using – MPRINT, SYMBOLGEN, MLOGIC, MACROGEN
Creating Clinical Trials Results Report
- Producing Tables and Listings for Clinical Trials Reports using PROC REPORT
- Using Global Statements and ODS for Clinical Trials Reports
Validating Clinical Trial Data Report
- Understanding the Principles of Programming Validation Clinical Trial Industry
- Using the log file for validating Clinical Trial data Reporting
- Using Programming Techniques Procedures like PROC COMPARE, PROC MSGLEVEL for Validation
- Techniques to identify and resolve Data Errors, Syntax Errors, and Logic Errors
- Clinical SAS Trainers at FITA Academy engage and trains the students with equal focus on the practical and theoretical aspects of the Clinical SAS Concepts.
- Clinical SAS Mentors at FITA Academy trains the students exhaustively on the industry-specific skillsets and prepares them to take the global certification exam conducted by SAS.
- Clinical SAS Tutors at FITA Academy are Certified Experts from the SAS Platform.
- Clinical SAS Mentors at FITA Academy are Real-time Clinical SAS Experts and these Trainers provide hands-on practice of the SAS tool and techniques applied for analyzing the data.
- Clinical SAS Instructors at FITA Academy enhances the technical skillsets of the Students by training on the current practices that are used by the Clinical SAS Experts in the industry.
- Clinical SAS Tutors at FITA Academy provides equal individual focus to all the participants to comprehend the Clinical SAS concepts and techniques seamlessly and upskills their competence with real-time practices of the SAS tool.
- Clinical SAS Mentors at FITA Academy endeavors the Participants in Building the Professional Profile and aids in boosting their confidence level by giving them useful interview techniques & tips to handle the interviews diligently.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Clinical SAS Training In Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Clinical SAS Training In Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Clinical SAS Certification Training in Chennai
Clinical SAS Course Certification is the valid authentication that demonstrated that the candidate has imbibed the in-depth knowledge of the Clinical SAS concepts and its applications. With real-time project-based Clinical SAS case studies that are rendered during the end of the Clinical SAS Course, this certificate clearly states the participant has obtained the mandatory professional skills that are needed for a professional Workspace. Showcasing this Clinical SAS Course accomplishment certificate with your resume during the interview aids in prioritizing your resume immensely and similarly helps in accessing a plethora of job opportunities.
Clinical SAS Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy imparts the required technical skill sets that are needed for a Clinical SAS Developer under the mentorship of real-time Clinical SAS Experts. Clinical SAS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is delivered by real-time Clinical SAS Experts who have 8+ years of experience in the Clinical SAS platform. The Clinical SAS Trainers at FITA Academy possess more than 8+ years of work experience in the SAS platform and they help the students in clearing the global SAS Certification exams as well.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Clinical SAS Training In Chennai
The career path for Clinical SAS Professionals in Pharmaceuticals and Clinical Research companies are currently enormous. The Clinical SAS Programmers helps the Pharmaceuticals and Clinical Research companies to glide through the enormous amount of Structured and Unstructured Data to unveil the hidden insights, details, and patient concerns. Based on a recent survey report collected, it is stated that the Clinical SAS skills are one of the highly demanded professionals in the Data Analytics Industry. Also, it is stated the need for the Clinical SAS Developers/ Programmers are going to be expanding at an exponential pace in the healthcare industry.
SAS is the predominant tool that is primarily used by most of the professionals in the Business Analytics and Intelligence domain. The Fortune 500 companies use the SAS tool for Data Analysis. The common job titles that are offered upon completing the Clinical SAS Certification program are Clinical SAS Programmer, Clinical SAS Developer, Clinical SAS Expert, Clinical Database Programmer, Clinical Researcher, Senior Clinical SAS Program Analysts, Clinical Data Manager, and Senior Statistical Programmer.
The median pay offered for an entry-level Clinical SAS Developer is Rs. 442,563 to Rs. 5,20,000 yearly. Globally, a Clinical SAS developer is paid around $ 78,498 per annum. Opting for Clinical SAS as a career option will definitely be a fruitful one where you ripe the benefits for the long run as well. The Clinical SAS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides extensive training in Clinical SAS concepts and how to analyze the data efficiently using the tool are given at FITA Academy. The Clinical SAS Mentors at FITA Academy guides the students in clearing the global certification exam conducted by the SAS for uplifting their career opportunities.
Success Story of Clinical SAS Training In Chennai
Clinical SAS Training @ FITA Academy was overall an excellent training program. Updated Clinical SAS course curriculum with intensive training on the Clinical SAS concepts and applications were given at FITA Academy. The training program had regular practice assignments which made the complete training an engaged and interesting one. Nice job FITA Academy!
I did my Clinical SAS Training @ FITA Academy. I am so overwhelmed with the Clinical SAS Training Experience at FITA Academy. Complete training on how to analyze the clinical data methodically was provided. Also, my mentor had a vast knowledge of the SAS tool. He thought us everything in detail about the procedures. I refer to this Training even for the novices who have no prior knowledge. Thank you FITA Academy!
I joined the Clinical SAS Training at FITA Academy on my friend's references. The Clinical SAS Training was a complete hands-on program with extensive coverage of the current industrial updates. I liked the training methods and the sequential order of the curriculum. FITA Academy also helped us with Placement Guidance. I attended 2 interviews last week. Looking forward to the results. Thanks, FITA Academy!
I completed my Clinical SAS Training Program at FITA Academy. I did the Course to upgrade my career opportunities. FITA Academy Academy was so flexible in scheduling the classes. And the quality of the training was not compromised anywhere. This is the key highlight of the Clinical SAS Training program at FITA Academy. Also, the trainers were easy to approach here. I am happy and I have planned to do my other training programs at FITA Academy.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Clinical SAS Training In Chennai
- The Clinical SAS Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is framed & delivered by SAS Experts with 10+ years of programming experience & developing different applications for the pharmaceutical industry.
- FITA Academy is the only Institute in Chennai that trains the Students with the Proper Blend of Practical and Theoretical learning of the Clinical SAS concepts.
- 50,000+ Students Trusts FITA Academy
- Wider coverage of Clinical SAS Course with 60+ hours of Comprehensive Clinical SAS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
- The Clinical SAS Course Fees is designed in the Structure that can be afforded by both the Students and Working Professionals
- Flexible Clinical SAS Course Timings to match with the convenience of the Students and Working Professionals
- Interview Tips & Soft Skills Training
- Corporate Training in Chennai
- Support in Building the Professional CV/ Resumes
- Real-time SAS Based Project and Case Studies
- FITA Training Institute has a Placement Network with 1500+ Business Entities of all ranges and these companies have constant job recruitment for Clinical SAS Programmer, Clinical SAS Exper, & Clinical Researcher.
- FITA Training Institute has a Committed Placement Executive to counsel the Students with the required Placement Guidance.
- The Placement Cell at FITA Academy supports the student with numerous mock interview practices and group discussion training to face the interview with confidence.
- You can join the Clinical SAS Training Program at FITA Academy by Contacting Our Support Number 93450 45466.
- You can also enroll for the Clinical SAS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy by stepping directly to any of our branch offices - Tambaram, Anna Nagar, T Nagar, OMR, and Velacherry for registration.
- FITA Academy was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Clinical SAS Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The Clinical SAS batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA Academy provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
The Clinical SAS Instructors at FITA Academy are Real-life Clinical SAS Professionals who have 10+ years of Work Experience in the Clinical SAS Platform. The Clinical SAS Professionals at FITA Academy have worked on more than 10+ Clinical SAS projects and implementations and they train the students with maximum practical training.
The different payment methods accepted at FITA Academy are Cash, Card, Net Transfer, Bank Transfer, and G Pay.
Additional Information of Clinical SAS Training In Chennai
If you are in an oscillation in choosing a career, then Clinical SAS Training in Chennai is worth considering due to its enormous openings in the market. Join FITA Academy for the best Clinical SAS Training.
Why FITA Academy?
- FITA Academy is listed as the leading institute for Clinical SAS Training in Chennai. Our trainers are well-versed with industrial trends, which will be helpful for our students while attending the interviews.
- We assure you of 100% placement assistance with n number of interviews in the top companies. At FITA Academy, we get through rapid innovation and creativity into business ideas.
- Our training material is prepared based on global standards by our specialized team of MNC experts. Hence, it will be easy for you to being placed in MNC after the completion of Clinical SAS Training in Chennai.
- It is estimated, that SAS analytics skills will be the most valuable skills to have in today’s job market by various reports provided by the experts. Thus, the choice of enrolling in our Clinical SAS Training in Chennai.
Clinical SAS Course Description
SAS is a software, which helps in the business analytics developed and deployed by the SAS Institute. In order to use SAS, the data has to be fed priory in the Excel or SAS format and output is delivered in PDF, HTML, and Excel format. Getting enough knowledge in Clinical SAS will help you to become an expert in retrieving and manipulation any data.
Prerequisites and Intended Audience for the Clinical SAS Course in Chennai
Prerequisites: It is not mandatory to have any specific requisites to be fulfilled to take the Clinical SAS Course in Chennai at FITA Academy. Just having a solid understanding of Computer handling & usage will be of more benefit to you. The Clinical SAS Course in Chennai at FITA Academy helps you to master the Clinical SAS concepts proficiently with certification.
Intended Audience: The Clinical SAS Training at FITA Academy can be taken by any fresher graduate who likes to begin their career in the SAS platform. The is course is ideal for professionals namely SAS Developers, Analytics Professionals, IT Professionals, and Project Managers. The Clinical SAS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy gives an in-depth training of the Clinical SAS concepts and its application under the training of Professional SAS Experts.
What will I obtain from the Clinical SAS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- A clear understanding of the Clinical Trial Methodologies
- Know-how to acquire, modify, and handle the Clinical trails data
- Able to create dynamic SAS programs using the Macro language
- Capable of creating Clinical SAS Trail Graphs
- Report and Manipulate the Data using the PROC SQL
- Ability to perform the testing use studies for analyzing the incomplete data
- Know-how to analyze the Stratified Data
SAS is known for its robustness and swift functionality in data management, data mining, statistical analysis, report writing, and data warehousing. SAS features the graphical user interface for non-technical users and advanced features through the SAS programming language. Some of the typical components included in SAS:
- SAS Econometrics and Time Series Analysis
- SAS Basic procedures and data management
- SAS Statistical analysis
- SAS Graphics and presentation
- SAS Operations research
- SAS Clinical trial analysis
- SAS Quality control
- SAS Enterprise Miner
- SAS Data mining
- SAS Applications facility
- SAS Interactive matrix language
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Grid Manager
- SAS Suite of Business Intelligence Applications
- Getting Started Using SAS Software
- Getting Your Data into SAS
- Working with Your Data
- Sorting, Printing, and Summarizing Your Data
- Enhancing Your Output with ODS
- Enhancing Your Output with ODS
- Enhancing Your Output with ODS
- Using Basic Statistical Procedures
- Exporting Your Data
- Debugging Your SAS Programs
Industrial Exposure To Clinical SAS
SAS is the analysis software with two types of processes that is the basic analysis and research analysis. Clinical SAS is used by research companies like pharmaceutical companies for clinical trial data analysis. SAS has been widely used for data analysis and it consists of a proven record for the data analysis. Companies with a requirement for data management, report writing, business modeling, data warehousing, applications development, and statistical analysis use clinical SAS for the analysis. Examples of the companies using the SAS software are Twitter, Facebook, and Google. Companies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture, Wipro, and Novartis use SAS. The stronghold of clinical SAS continues with the pharmaceutical companies due to its accuracy. Join the Clinical SAS Training in Chennai to become an expert in data analysis.
The skills needed to become a SAS professional
SAS professionals work for departments like finance, customer care, research analyst, fraud detection, and security intelligence. Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, proficiency in using SAS, mathematical skills, knowledge of UNIX, Linux, and other SAS programs are the skills required for a SAS professional. The qualification demanded in a SAS analyst job is a degree in computer science, certification in statistics, finance, or other graduates. SAS professionals can hold positions like risk analytics, HR analytics, marketing analytics, and research analyst. Clinical SAS Training makes your career path a topmost one. SAS produces accurate results in the finance, pharmaceutical, and healthcare domain. Some of the skills required for a SAS professional apply the conceptual analysis, build strategies to complete the analysis, take appropriate decisions, and use techniques to analyze the data.
Different areas of analysis
Descriptive analysis, predictive analysis, and prescriptive analysis are the three areas which need substantial focus when conducting the analysis. Descriptive analysis is the concept of arriving at the conclusion with the sample data. Clinical SAS Course is the best course to apply the conceptual knowledge in the real world scenarios. Mean median, standard deviation, and reports are used to arrive at the decision. In this digital era where a huge volume of sample data is available, it is potential to conduct the analysis before taking a decision or planning for the future.
Predictive analysis is the second most needed analysis which is built on the basis of the descriptive analysis. This analysis provides the models, strategies, and helps for the decision making process.
Prescriptive analytics is used as the final step to use all the options to arrive at the decision. Optimization and simulation are some of the techniques used for predictive analysis.
Benefits of learning SAS
- After completing the SAS course students find it easy to clear the SAS certification. Join the Clinical SAS Training in Chennai to get the time to time help to clear the certification with the expert trainers.
- In the digital world, data analysis has been given paramount importance in many of the top companies. So, job opportunities are huge in the SAS domain.
- SAS is one of the courses which require no programming language. It is the right course for students with an interest in over-analysis. Clinical SAS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is conducted with industry experts to impart education to all types of students.
- It gives accurate results and it is easy to debug as it is a comprehensive language.
- SAS is the program for analysis with high standards. Hence by acquiring the certification one can live the dream of flying abroad for a good job role. Send a query to us regarding the Clinical SAS Training Fees in Chennai and talk to our coordinators to know about the quality of training extended to the students of FITA Academy.
Future of SAS
The report from statistics says that most of the analytics jobs are completed with the help of SAS. Banks and Insurance companies are using a huge range of SAS analysis. SAS provides accuracy and safety than other data analysis open-source tools like R or Big data. SAS programmer, SAS analyst, decision analyst, and analytics manager are the wide range of posts held by the SAS employees. Join the Clinical SAS Training at FITA Academy and pursue a valuable career as an analyst.