Course Highlights and Why Java Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Java Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Java Online Course!
Java Course Objectives
- Understand the basics of Java, covering the syntax and programming structure of Java.
- Obtaining knowledge of Data Types, Variables, Operators.
- Getting an understanding of the various OOP concepts in Java such as Class, Objects, Polymorphism, Encapsulation etc.
- Get to know database connections, database setup, database transactions and handling database exceptions.
- Learn about Spring and Spring Boot frameworks, Core Container, Data Integration and Access, Web Layer, AOP etc.
- Learn about Collection Frameworks, Iterator, Core Interfaces, Core Classes etc.
- Learn about the Hibernate framework and its concepts such as its architecture, configuration, HQL, Hibernate O/R mappings, Hibernate Annotations etc.
Java Course Syllabus
Core Java Programming - Introducing to Java
- Object-Oriented Programming Basics
- Program Structure of the Java
- Primitive data types
- Keywords, Identifiers, Expressions
- Reference Data Types
- Arithmetic Operators
- Logical Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Relational Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Types, Declaration, Definition
- Syntax, Types
- Reference, Object Creation, Reference Variables
- Pass by Value
- Pass by Reference
- Access Specifiers
- Access Levels
- Decision Making
- Control Structures
- String, Stringbuilder, String Buffer
Java Beans - Arrays
- Declaring and defining arrays
- Primitive Arrays
- Object Arrays
- Is-A Relationship
- Has-A Relationship
- Inheritance using the extends keyword
- Inheritance using implements Keyword
- Abstraction using interfaces
- Abstraction using abstract classes
Encapsulation - Interfaces
- Classes vs Interfaces
- Nested Interfaces
- The interface is a type
- Constructor overloading
- Overloading between classes
- Exception in Hierarchy and Categories of Exception
- Throw and throws keywords
- Try catch and finally keywords
- Core Interfaces
- Core Classes
- Comparable & Comparator
- Auto boxing
- Primitive Casting
- Reference Casting
- File Handling in Java
- Files, Streams, and Types of Streams
Serialization - Threads
- Life Cycle of Thread
- Creation of Threads
- Thread Stats
- Threads Priorities
- Thread Groups
- Nested Classes
- Anonymous Classes
Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) - Outline of J2EE and WWW
- Environment Setup
- The Web Application Introduction and HTTP Protocol
- What is a Servlet?
- Servlet Lifecycle
- Configuring a Servlet
- Types of Servlet
- Servlet Context
- Servlet Config
- Deployment descriptor
- Session Management
Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Life Cycle of JSP
- JSP vs Servlets
- HTML and Mixing Scriptlets
- Tag Libraries
- Forms Processing
MVC Architecture - JDBC
- Database Setup (MySQL)
- JDBC Driver Types
- How JDBC Works
- Steps Involved
- JDBC Process details
- Callable Statements
- Prepared Statements
Spring and Spring Boot Framework - Getting to know Spring
- Understanding What is Spring
- Benefits of the Spring Framework
- Spring Modules
- Spring Framework Architecture
- Spring and Java Configuration
Spring: Core Container
- Components of the Spring Core
- Object Coupling - Loose and Tight Coupling
- Dependency Injection (DI)
- Kinds of DI
- Implementation and Concepts of the Inversion of Controls (IoC)
- Spring Bean - Scope, Method, Properties, Bean Lifecycle
- DI with Bean
- Wiring Beans
- Spring BeanFactory
- AutoWiring Beans
- Learn about the Default AutoWiring
- AutoWiring by Constructors and AutoWiring by Name
- Annotations in Spring
- Dependency in the Injection using the Annotations
- Wiring Beans with the Annotations
- Introduction to the Spring Expression Language
- SPEL Operators
- Implement Annotation with the SPEL
Spring: Data Integration and Access
- Access of Data using Spring JDBC
- JDBC Templates
- DAO - Data Access Object Patterns and Bean
- Binding the Variables
- Querying Database
- Handle the Database Exceptions
- Execute the update and Delete Statements
- Database Transactions
- Batch Update Data
- Transactions Management with Spring
Spring: Web Layer
- Components of the MVC
- Spring Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture
- Setting up of the Spring MVC Application
- Purpose of the Dispatcher Servlets
- Spring View Resolvers
- Spring Controllers
- Adding the Data using the Spring Data Models
- Manage and Create Forms in the Spring
- Manage the File Uploads
- Apache Tiles Integration
Spring: Aspect-oriented programming (AOP)
- Object-Oriented Programming Limitations
- Getting to the aspect of the oriented programming
- Benefits of the AOP
- Terminologies associated to the AOP
- Advice to the Aspects
- Different types of Advice - Around, Before, After, and Others
- Creation of Annotations with based aspects
- Point Cutting Expressions - "This", "Within", Target
- Point Cut Designators
- Spring Security with Securing Applications
- Spring Security Filters
- Configuration of Authentications
- Spring Authorizations
- "Remember Me" Functionality
- Getting to know Spring Boot
- Spring Boot Features
- Spring Boot Project Structure
- Spring Boot Initializr
- Spring Boot Actuator
- Configuration of the Spring Server Boot
- Application Properties of Spring Boots
- Spring Boot vs Spring
Hibernate Framework - Hibernate
- Getting to know Hibernate
- Hibernate Overview
- Overview of ORM
- API and Hibernate Architecture
- Hibernate Configuration
- Hibernate Sessions
- Mapping Files
- Persistent Class
- Build a Hibernate Application
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
Hibernate O/R Mappings - Association Mappings and Collections
- Named Queries
- Hibernate Annotations
Java Course Trainer Profile
- FITA Academy consists of proficient Java Trainers with more than a decade of experience in the Software Development Platform.
- Trainers give utmost importance to hands-on training, imparting practical knowledge to students.
- Trainers periodically revise the concepts taught to students to make sure students keep track of what they have learnt during the course period.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions are conducted so that students enrolled in the Java Training Institute in Chennai understand all the concepts taught to them.
- Trainers help students in job placements through resume building and interview questions discussions.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Java Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Java Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Java Certification Training in Chennai
Upon completion of the Java Course in Chennai, with real-time project experience, the students are provided with a certificate of completion. The candidate is equipped with the essential skills as well as provided with an acknowledgement of those skills. Having this certificate on your resume can help your profile gain high priority during interviews. The certificate is a big part of FITA Academy’s journey to become the Best Java Training Institute in Chennai. It is a valuable credential that showcases their expertise and proficiency in Java programming, enhancing their appeal to potential employers.
Furthermore, our program goes the extra mile by assisting students in crafting professional resumes and conducting mock interviews, ensuring they are fully prepared to enter the competitive job market.
Besides the certification provided by FITA Academy, there are Java global certifications provided by Oracle – Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle Certified Expert (OCE), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), and Oracle Certified Master (OCM). FITA Academy trains students to help clear the exams for these certifications.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Java Training in Chennai
Java is currently one of the most in-demand programming languages in the IT industry. Based on the reports submitted by the TIOBE Popularity Index, Java ranks first among developers’ primarily used programming languages. The reason behind its enormous growth is because of the versatility of this language and its platform independence. FITA Academy has kept all of this in mind while preparing the curriculum for the Java Classes in Chennai, to ensure students receive a comprehensive knowledge in Java.
A deep understanding of Java is crucial for software developers to maintain a competitive edge in the ever-evolving industry. Due to its widespread usage and versatility, Java has become an indispensable component of a software developer’s skill set. With that being said, FITA Academy helps students make the most of the growing demand for Java through the Java Course in Chennai.
“Students are offered free placement training upon completion of the course so that they land in the jobs of their choice.”
Here are some of the Job roles and responsibilities in the field of Java programming
Java Test Engineer
A Java Test Engineer is a professional who specializes in testing Java-based software applications and systems. The primary responsibility of a Java Test Engineer is to design, develop, and execute comprehensive test cases and test plans for Java applications. They collaborate closely with the development team to understand the functional requirements and design appropriate test scenarios.
FITA Academy’s Java Training Institute in Chennai offers rigorous and efficient Java training, making sure students are ready for various roles in the field of Java, including Java Test Engineer.
The primary role of a Java Developer is to write the code for an application or web-based system. Java Developers play a key role in software development, creating software solutions for various industries and domains. They closely work with web developers and software engineers in the process.
Java Developer is one of the most popular roles in the field of Java. FITA Academy’s Java Classes in Chennai have ensured several students landed jobs as Java Developers after completion of the course thanks to an efficient placement training system.
This position mainly involves the development of Java applications. The developers must work on various aspects of the development process, including design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, etc., as part of the overall development process.
There is a high demand for Java Programmers in various industries, especially in the city of Chennai. For Java aspirants wanting a career in Java programming, FITA Academy’s Java Training Institute in Chennai is an excellent place to start.
Java Architects are responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the overall structure of an organization’s IT infrastructure. They plan the architecture of the company’s systems, including databases, networks, servers, operating systems, and security measures.
The Java Architecture position is a key technical position at many tech companies. With the help of Java, companies can build high-quality software products. Java Architect is another common designation landed by FITA Academy’s alumni through the Java Training in Chennai.
Also Read: Java Developer Salary For Freshers
Success Story of Java Training in Chennai
Java Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was overall good. My Trainer was a Real-time Java Developer. He trained us very well with lots of live examples. Neatly scheduled classes with regular assessment sessions helped me learn more about Java technology. I thank my trainer who made my learning experience a useful one and also FITA Academy!
I enrolled for Java Course in Chennai at FITA Academy. I would like to mention that prior to FITA Academy's Java Training I had no knowledge about this programming language. But, now I have clarity towards this technology all credits go to my trainer! He explained all the concepts clearly from the basics. Also, the Support Team was very helpful in assigning the classes according to my convenience. Thanks to them!
My overall experience at FITA Academy's Java Training was really nice. Well-structured course modules that meet market standards. Skillful Java Trainers to make the students understand the concepts at ease. If you are a fresher you can really opt for this platform to learn about the Java programming language. Thanks, FITA Academy!
Java Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was excellent. I am happy that I choose FITA Academy for Java Training. All the modules were covered within the stipulated time. My Trainer was so proficient in all the topics he took. He would almost clarify all the doubts I ask him. A sincere thanks to him because of him I have a clear idea of the Java programming language. Good Work FITA Academy! I will surely recommend this platform to my friends.
I did Java Course @ FITA Academy with the guidance of my instructor. He helped me in clearing all my technical doubts which rises during practical sessions. I am now capable of coding in Java efficiently. Thanks to my Java instructor and FITA Academy. I would recommend this academy to my friends.
I joined FITA Academy to learn Java Course, I enjoyed coding because my faculty was so good at teaching the practical session helped me to explore my knowledge in technical-wise. Thanks to FITA Academy for the best experience.
It was a nice experience with FITA Academy to learn Java programming language. Here I have completed Java Training, They offered me high-level training and the trainer was very friendly to solve my doubts. Now I am technically strong at my core language. Thanks to FITA Academy.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Java Training in Chennai
- Java Course at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by Java experts with 10+ years of experience in the Software Development field.
- Implementation of blended learning with a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students.
- Interview Tips
- Corporate Training
- Resume Building Support provided.
- Real-time projects and case studies.
- FITA Academy has placement tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large scale companies so students are guaranteed to land a job.
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussion training sessions to face the interview confidently.
- Java Interview Questions and Answers are discussed for students to get a grasp of what questions to expect in interviews.
- FITA Academy institution was set up in 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for nearly a decade.
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now, including the headcount of numerous working professionals.
The following are the ultimate course objectives of the Core Java and J2EE training at FITA Academy Chennai:
- For Recent graduates: FITA Academy’s Java and J2EE course is designed to make the students understand programming fundamentals and object-oriented programming so that they can invoke class libraries, functions, and methods to solve problems with ease or set up applications.
- For working professionals: The course is intended to help them direct a shift from the current domain to the Java domain and get comfortable with the latest Java technologies.
- Java is one of the most popular and widely used languages for programming, as it is easy to learn.
- Java has powerful tools that can be used; it is platform-independent.
- As a Java developer, you must constantly collaborate with other professionals, which helps develop other skills.
If you have some familiarity with C/C++ programming, then it is easy to learn to code in Java. You can probably start writing programs in a few weeks. If you are still getting familiar with object-oriented programming languages, it will be between 2 and 6 months before you write bigger programs using Java.
FITA Academy’s Java Course in Chennai is designed to be friendly for both freshers as well as experienced personnel.
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
General Q & A about Java Training in Chennai
What is the price of Java Course?Prices of Java courses can vary based on a variety of factors, including the institution, the duration of the course, the curriculum, etc. Typically, the cost of a Java Course in Chennai typically ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 50,000.
Which institute is best for Java?The quality of an institute providing Java training is based on several factors such as the curriculum, affordability, the efficiency of the coaching staff, hands- on training they provide, placement opportunities etc. With that being said, FITA Academy does provide high quality Java training, with all of the above mentioned factors.
Is Java good for beginners?Java is one of the most ideal languages to learn for beginners and non IT professionals. This is because of the easy to understand syntax Java has.
How many hours to study Java?The amount of hours required to study Java depends on whether you are a fresher with little knowledge of programming or a person with some knowledge of programming. Typically, you can spend around 2 hours per day continuously for 3 months to get a thorough knowledge of Java.
Is it difficult to learn Java?Java is relatively easier to learn compared to other programming languages. Java has straightforward syntax, so it's easier to understand.
Can I learn Java in 6 months?Yes. It is possible to learn Java in 6 months if you are a fresher. If you have prior experience in coding it may take even less time. But the time varies depending on each individual.
Can I learn Java at 40?Yes. It is possible to learn Java at the age of 40. There is no age limit to learn programming.
Where do I start with Java?To start learning Java, you have to start with the basics. Gain a basic understanding of Java, its syntax, and its key principles. Practice the basic concepts you have learned before moving to the next level.
Can a non IT person learn Java?Yes. It is very possible for a non-IT person to learn Java. Java is relatively beginner friendly compared to other programming languages. With that being said, FITA Academy offers a complete Java Course in Chennai suited for both experienced as well as beginner, non IT professionals.
Which is easy Java or C++?Java is comparatively an easier language to learn than C++. Java’s simple and straightforward syntax makes it an ideal programming language to learn for beginners. However the learning experience may vary for different people.
Can we edit PDF in Java?It is possible to edit PDFs in Java. You have to create a PDF writer object, followed by a PDF document object, after which you can edit data in PDF.
Which Java version is faster?The latest version of Java, Java 21, is currently the faster version of Java compared to other versions.
Does Java cost money?Java is free to use for personal purposes. There is no cost for using Java.
Who gets paid more Python or Java?Based on data from job information sites, a Python developer earns on average around 4.55 - 8.1 LPA while a Java Developer earns around 4.46 - 7.6 LPA. Salaries offered for both vary greatly depending on various factors such as the organization, experience and skill of the individual, demand etc.
- Why Java is One of the Secure Programming Languages in Today’s Market
- Date class In Java: Formatting dates in Java
- OOPs In JAVA: Object Oriented Programming Concepts With Examples In Java
- Why Do You Use Java for Selenium?
- Tips To Learn Java Quickly
- Which Is The Better Career Path? Java Or Python
- Why is Java highly suitable for mobile applications?
- Latest 6 Code and framework to be followed This Year
- Habits of Highly Effective Developers
- Learning Techniques for JAVA