Course Highlights and Why Manual Testing Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Manual Testing Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Manual Testing Course Online!
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction To Testing
- Why Testing
- Verification And Validation
SDLC Vs STLC
- Waterfall Model
- V-Model Of Testing
- Agile Model
Test Strategy & Planning
- Test Strategy
- Test Planning
- Test Design
- Test Execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Life Cycle
- Defect Types
- Defect Categorization
- Guidelines On Deciding The Security Of A Defect
- Guidelines On Deciding The Priority Of Bug
Cost Of Quality
- Defect Management Tools
- Testing Terminology
- Common Terms In Software Testing
Software Testing Techniques
- Static Testing
- Dynamic Testing
- Static Testing
- White Box Testing/ Structure Testing
- Black Box Testing
Types Of Testing
- Functional Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Smoke Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Globalization Testing
- Localization Testing
Non Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Data Migration Testing
- Data Conversion Testing
- Security/Penetration Testing
- Usability Testing
- Install/Uninstall Testing
- Why Test Automation
- Automation Feasibility Analysis
- Planning And Design
- Test Environment Setup
- Automation Script Generation
- Test Execution
- Defect Analysis & Fixing
- Cost Involved In Automation
- Automation Applied To Different Types Of Testing
- Testing Terminology
- Common Terms In Software Testing
- At FITA, we ardently practice the Applied method of learning. We practice and train the students with the proper blend of practical and theoretical knowledge of the Manual Testing concepts and techniques.
- Manual Testing Mentors at FITA equip the students with the Industry-relevant skill sets.
- Manual Testing Instructors at FITA are Expertise in the Manual Testing Platform.
- Manual Testing Instructors at FITA are the certified professionals and they train the students with real-time practices in the Manual testing industry.
- Manual Testing Trainers at FITA enriches the knowledge of the students by training exhaustively on the recent practices that are used in the testing industry.
- Manual Testing Mentors at FITA provide the required individual to each student and give them an in-depth training of the testing concepts and provides complete hands-on practices.
- Manual Testing Trainers at FITA support and assist the students in the resume-building process and thus, boost the confidence of the students by providing them useful insights into the interview format and questions.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Manual Testing Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Manual Testing Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Manual Testing Certification Training in Chennai
Manual Testing Course Certification is the professional accreditation that demonstrates that the candidate has obtained extensive knowledge of the Manual Testing platform and its application. With a real-time project experience provided at the end of the Manual Testing course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as a Manual Tester. Providing this certificate along with your resume at the time of the interview aids in prioritizing the profile during the interview and also paves the way to access wider career opportunities.
Manual Testing Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy hones the necessary skill sets that are required for a professional Manual Tester under the guidance of our Real-time professionals. Manual Testing Training in Chennai at FITA is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in Testing. Manual Testing Trainers at FITA support and guide you to clear the global certifications like ISTQB by upskilling your knowledge with the recent tools that are used in the market.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Manual Testing Training in Chennai
The scope for Software Testing and testing professionals are wide and futuristic. The overall value of the Software Testing market is expected to sky-rocket to a total of 11% of CAGR by 2021 according to the independent survey conducted in the Software Testing field. These testing professionals are highly demanded among a wide range of industries Finance & Banking sector, Telecommunication, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Technology.
Some of the common job titles that are offered in these industries are Test Engineer, System Tester, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Assurance Tester, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Assurance Analysts, Automation Test Engineers, and Senior Test Engineers. The popular companies that recruit testers are Infosys, Cognizant, TCS, Randstad, HCL, Accenture, General Motors, Capgemini, Dell, and UST Global, and much more.
The average pay for a Manual Tester in India is Rs. 4,50,000 to Rs. 5,20,000 yearly. Globally, a Manual Tester earns around $ 73,000 per annum. The median salary of Tester may vary according to the experience and knowledge and skill sets gained. Manual Testing Training in Chennai at FITA imparts the necessary professional skills that are required for a Manual Tester under the Mentorship of Real-time professionals with certification.
Success Story of Manual Testing Training in Chennai
I enrolled for the Manual Testing Course in Chennai at FITA. I found the overall course a useful and interesting one. My Trainer was so proficient that he would almost clear everything in a manner that a novice like me can understand at ease. I am a B.sc graduate. I just want to begin my career as a tester. Thanks to my trainer because of him now I know many things about testing. Good work FITA!
My overall experience at FITA's Manual Testing Course was excellent. Good Training faculty with updated coursewares helped me to understand everything at a rapid pace. Also, the Support team was so flexible in scheduling the classes and made sure that I am satisfied with re-scheduled classes. In case if you are a working professional you can surely opt for this platform they are so flexible in assigning the classes.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Manual Testing Classes at FITA. Experienced Trainers with rigorous learning and practice sessions made my learning pace an excellent one. In-depth training was provided on the different types of testing techniques. I will definitely suggest the FITA Training institute with my friends!
Manual Testing Training @ FITA was one of the best training I have ever come across. I am so glad that I choose the right platform. A good amount of practical training was provided which made me understand the Manual testing concepts at ease. Also, the Manual Testing trainer was a Pro in the testing domain and he taught us everything so clear. Good platform to learn about the Manual testing concepts.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Manual Testing Training in Chennai
- The Manual Testing Course in Chennai at FITA is curated and conducted by testing experts with more than 10+ years of experience in the Manual Testing domain
- FITA Academy is the only training institute in Chennai that provides the right blend of the theoretical and practical knowledge
- A wider range of course coverage with 60+ hours of Manual Testing training
- 50,000+ students trust FITA
- The affordable fee structure for both the students and the IT working professionals
- Course timings are scheduled in the manner to suit the convenience of both the students and working professionals
- Interview Tips and Resume Building support
- Corporate Training with Certification
- Real-life Manual Manual Testing projects and case studies
- FITA has placements tie-ups with more than 600+ small, medium, and large scale companies, and these companies have job openings for the Manual Testers and other roles related to testing
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training session for them to face the interview with confidence
You can enroll for the Manual Testing Course by contacting our support number 93450 45466 or you can directly walk into our office
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects
Trainers are Industry Experts who have a decade of experience as Manual Testers. The Training faculty of FITA are Working professionals from the Manual Testing field and provide hands-on training to the students.
We accept Cash, Card, Bank transfer, and G Pay.
Additional Information of Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Manual testing is the process of testing the software to identify the defects without the usage of any automation tools. There are various stages of manual testing like Unit testing, Integration testing, system testing, and User acceptance or customer acceptance testing. Manual Testing Training in Chennai at FITA aims at mastering the students with the terminologies and the process of manual testing.
- At FITA we explain the manual testing with a real-time example from the products we chose as a challenging task. Join the Manual Testing Training in Chennai at FITA to become a software tester by profession.
- We train the students with a practical oriented laborious activity to sharpen qualities like patience, innovation, creativity, and observantness. Manual Testing Course in Chennai is the best course framed for the beginners to enter into the automation testing.
- At FITA we train the candidates with differences between manual testing and automation testing with apt examples. Manual testing has short life cycles and the differentiation is essential to decide about the technique to be applied. FITA is the Best Manual Testing Training Institute in Chennai to start your learning and we are happy to gain a good review from every student of FITA.
- Manual testing can be used in big and small projects. Before learning any automation tool it is essential to learn manual testing.
- The industry experts partner with FITA to render service to the learning community. The constant learning is always encouraged in FITA and students can approach the trainers or the coordinators for any help irrespective of time constraints.
Eligibility Criteria and Prerequisites to learn Manual Testing Course
Eligibility Criteria: Any Fresher Graduates who aspire to begin their career in the Software Testing field can opt for this course. However, the Manual Testing Course is also suitable for professionals such as QA Engineers, Software Developers, Testers, Analysts, and Managers.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites to learn the Manual Testing Course, yet having the basic knowledge of the testing tools will be of additional benefit for you to learn the course quickly. Manual Testing Course in Chennai at FITA provides comprehensive training of the testing concepts from its basics to an advanced level under the guidance of the real-time testing professionals.
Importance of manual testing
The visual issues are handled well in manual testing. Automation testing sometimes is less accurate. The best way to explore the application is to check it manually. The automation testing is the action-based system whereas the manual testing works with the conceptual understanding of the application. Manual testing helps to reduce the error and reduces the cost spent on the automation tool. The technicality demands manual testing and it is not possible to apply automation testing to all the applications. Testing is given more importance to maintain the quality and complete the deliverables within the given time frame. Testing is done to satisfy the developer and enhance the user experience. ISTQB is the authorized certificate for manual testing. In the realm of software testing, manual testing is the legendary technology which helps to understand the concerns with the application and gives detailed knowledge of the requirement from the client. FITA offers the Manual Testing Courses in Chennai which is conducted by experienced professionals with practical exposure towards the testing process.
Benefits of learning manual testing
Knowledge of manual testing is like basic knowledge to understand the big processes. Manual Testing Course Fees in Chennai is the right to value for getting placed in top companies.
If the applications are frequently exposed to changes and dynamic by nature then it is good to apply manual testing with the application.
Manual testing is good in terms of reliability and flexibility. So, learning manual testing will bring huge job opportunities to every individual.
Manual testing is of less cost and hence many small companies are using manual testing. So, it is easy to enter into the software industry if there is testing knowledge. Join the Testing Courses in Chennai at FITA to give a good foundation to the testing knowledge. The basic knowledge is essential to learn the advanced level automation tools or learn the cloud technology like DevOps.