Course Highlights and Why Salesforce Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking Salesforce Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Salesforce Training Online!
Salesforce Course Objectives
- Learn about Salesforce fundamentals, encompassing its various modules and the underlying data model.
- Configure Salesforce effectively by overseeing company profiles, user interfaces, and activity management.
- Learn about managing user profiles and Chatter groups while also troubleshooting login issues.
- Learn about establishing data access and security protocols by working with roles, permission sets, and sharing rules.
- Learn about customizing objects to specific needs by creating standard and custom fields, picklists, and lookup fields.
- Getting to know data management techniques, including data import, data loader utilization, and data backup strategies.
- Obtaining expertise in generating reports and dashboards, involving report creation, modification, and advanced filtering.
- Explore workflow and process automation using tools such as Process Builder and workflow rules.
- Learn to efficiently handle support processes, customize support cases, and automate various support-related tasks.
- Develop skills in using Salesforce in a declarative manner and understand the limitations of declarative tools, which may necessitate programmatic solutions.
Salesforce Course Curriculum
Salesforce Admin Essentials (ADM/ADX 201) - Salesforce
- Understanding Salesforce
- Why to use Salesforce
- Various Salesforce Modules
- Salesforce Data Model and Navigation methods
- Creating a simple HTML Document
- Viewing HTML Document with Browsers
- Introduction to different Web Browsers – IE, Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, UC Browser
- Webpage Vs Website
- URLs / Domains
- Web Servers and Web Hosting
- Understanding and Managing Company Profile Settings
- User Interface – Configuration
- Configuring Activities and Calendars
- Understanding and Configuring Search Settings
- Understanding and Setting Chatter Groups
- Accessing Salesforce for Mobile with Salesforce1
- Understanding and managing User Profiles
- Managing Users in Salesforce
- Understanding Chatter Free Users and Invites
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Login Issues
Managing Data Access and Security
- Understanding Users and Profiles
- Understanding Roles and Permission Sets
- Understanding Sharing Rules
- Controlling User Logins
- Understanding Standard Objects and Custom Objects
- Controlling Object Access
- Understanding Groups and Teams
- Managing Field Level Security
- Standard Fields and Custom Fields
- Managing Standard Fields
- Creating Custom Fields
- Pick lists and Lookup fields
- Understanding and Creating Fields with Formulas
- Understanding Business Processes
- Understanding Record Types
- Working with Page Layouts
- Ensuring Data Quality
Data Management in Salesforce
- Getting data from different sources
- Understanding Import Wizards
- Working with Data Loader and Data.com
- Handling Mass Transfer of Data
- Backup and Restoring Data
Generating Reports and using Dashboards
- Introduction to Reports and Dashboards
- Understanding and using Report Builder
- Creating New Reports
- Modifying Reports
- Using Report Filters
- Using Formulas in Reports
- Using Visual Summaries
- Printing Reports, Exporting Reports and emailing Reports
- Building and Managing Dashboards
Workflow and Process Automation
- Understanding and using Process Builder
- Creating and Managing Workflow Rules
- Using Email Templates
- Understanding the Support Process
- Customizing Support Process
- Managing Support Cases and Resolving
- Automating the Support Process
- Using the Salesforce Console for Service
Platform App Builder: Declarative Development (DEX-402) - Declaratively Building a Data Model
- Understanding the Capabilities of Core CRM Objects
- Limitations of Declarative Customizations
- Understanding when to us Programmatic Customizations
- Creating the required Data Model
- Defining Relationship Types and Impact on the Record Access
More on Data Model
- Changing the Field Types
- Understanding and using Schema Builder
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Handling External Objects
Building User Interface
- Understanding the Customization Options
- Creating Custom Buttons, Links and Actions
- Understanding List Views
- Exploring Record Types
- Exploring Social Features
- Following Best Practices for UI Design
Developing Business Logic
- Understanding Formula Fields
- Advantages of Formula Fields
- Understanding Summary Fields and Types
- Creating and managing Validation Rules
Managing Data Security
- Restricting Object Access
- Restricting Record and Field Access
- Extending Access to Object, Record and Field
- Providing appropriate Solutions for Sharing Data
Business Process Automation
- Understanding Process builder in Salesforce
- Working with Lightning Process Builder
- Using Workflows for Process Automation
- Implementing Approvals in Workflows
- Exploring Business Process Auotmation
- Managing Field Updates
- Understanding and Implementing Recursion
- Understanding the Application Life Cycle in Salesforce
- Working with Sandboxes
- Working with Change Sets
- Understanding Managed and Unmanaged Packages
- Creating and Implementing a suitable Deployment Plan
Working with Advanced UI Components
- Creating Reports using Advanced UI
- Understanding Various Report Types
- Creating and Managing Dashboards
- Incorporating Lightning Components using Declarative Options
- Customizing Salesforce1 User Interface using Declarative Options
Limitations of Declarative Option
- Understand the Limitation of Declarative Tools
- Necessity for Programmatic solutions
- Understanding AppExchange
- Using Apps from AppExchange
Platform Developer: Programmatic Development using APEX and Visual force (DEX-450) - Working with Objects and Fields
- Understanding Objects in Salesforce Platform
- Various types of Objects
- Understanding Standard Objects
- Understanding Custom Objects
- Creating and Managing a Custom Object
- Creating and Managing Custom Fields
- Create Fields with Relationships
More on Custom Objects
- Need for Formula Fields
- Understanding and Creating Custom Formula Fields
- Understanding roll-up Summary
- Creating Fields with Roll-up Summary
- More on Record types
- Understanding the capabilities of Record Types
- Introduction to APEX Platform
- Understanding Apex Builder, Apex API and Apex Code
- Key Aspects to understand about Apex
- How Apex is unlike other Programming Languages like Java, C#
- Understanding Apex Development Process
- Write and execute a Simple Apex Code
- Using Variables and Data Types in Apex
- Understanding the sObject Data Type
- Understanding Primitive Data Types
- Understanding and working with Control Statements in Apex
- Understanding Governor and Governor Limits for Apex Transactions
Using Classes in Apex
- Understanding Classes and Objects
- Using Class Variables and Methods
- Understanding Constructors and Access Modifiers
- Understanding Interfaces
- Understanding and using Keywords and Annotations
The Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
- Understanding SOQL
- Writing basic Queries using SOQL
- Writing Dynamic Queries
- Understanding Relationship Queries
- Understanding Parent-Child Relationships
- Understanding Queries that traverses
- Traversing Child to Parent Relationship with Queries
- Traversing Parent to Child Relationship with Queries
Exploring Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Understanding What is DML statements
- Using DML statements to Insert, Update, Delete, Merge records
- Different method to Invoke DML statements using Apex
- Writing Apex Code to perform Data Manipulation
- Understanding Triggers and its advantages
- Understanding Syntax of a Trigger
- Understanding Before and After Triggers
- Understanding Bulk Triggers
- Understanding Trigger Exceptions
- Operations that will not Invoke Triggers
- Understanding and Using Trigger Context Variables
Strategically Designed Triggers
- Understanding List Declarative Mechanisms
- Understanding to implement Complex Business Logic using Triggers
- Methods to improve Programming Solutions using the Declarative Functionality
Apex Transactions and Triggers
- Understanding the Triggers Order of Execution
- How Order of Execution Impact on Triggers
- Understanding the Lifecycle of an Apex Transaction
- Understanding the Lifecycle of Static Variables
Debugging Apex Code
- Understanding the Debug Logs
- Debugging API Calls
- Understanding Exception statements
- Exploring built in Exception
- Creating Custom Exceptions
Testing Apex Code
- Understanding Testing in Apex
- Why to Test
- Understanding the Apex Test Framework
- Understanding Apex Unit Testing
- Understanding the Test Class and Test Methods
- Understanding Code Coverage percentages
- Understanding the Test Data
- Creating and Running an Apex Test
Strategies for Testing
- Understanding the Best Practices for Writing code to Manage it efficiently
- Writing Efficient Codes to work with databases
Working with Visualforce Pages
- Understanding a Visualforce Page
- Referencing a Standard Controller in a Visualforce Page
- Displaying data in a Visualforce Page
- Launching Visualforce Page
Controller and View Layers
- More on working with Visualforce Pages
- Displaying Data
- Working with Standard Controller Actions
Understanding Custom Controllers and Extensions
- Understanding Controller Extensions
- Creating a Custom Controller
- Defining Properties for the Custom Controller
- Creating Custom Methods
- Invoking Custom Methods
Working with SOSL Queries in Visualforce
- Understanding the Standard List Controller
- Creating a SOSL query
- Understanding the need for Custom List Controller
- Creating and managing Custom List Controller
More on Visualforce
- Exploring possibility of a Declarative Solution for a Problem
- Understanding the common Governor Limits
- Understanding the Security Limits and Concerns
- Testing the Visualforce Controllers
- Understanding How Visualforce Controllers interact with Views
- Writing test for Controllers, action methods, Getters and Setters, Properties
Salesforce Course Trainer Profile
- The trainers at FITA Academy’s Salesforce Training In Chennai are skilled Salesforce experts who have worked in various designations in the Salesforce field namely Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Administrator etc.
- Trainers have a tremendous amount of teaching experience, having helped numerous students throughout their journey.
- Trainers consistently conduct recap sessions of crucial concepts to help students remember concepts.
- Trainers conduct doubt clearing sessions, ensuring that students thoroughly understand the subjects taught.
- At FITA Academy, Salesforce Trainers give each student individual attention and provide hands-on training with complete hands-on practice.
- Students benefit from our Trainers’ guidance in building their resume professionally, as well as building their confidence by learning about interview questions and handling mock interviews.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Student Success Story of Salesforce Training in Chennai
Preethi is a B.Sc Graduate hailing from Thanjavur. She was married off immediately after her graduation, but her married life was cut short as she was divorced within 2 years after her marriage. She tried for various jobs after her divorce, but was struggling to get any because of her career gap. At that time, her cousin suggested that she pursue a course in FITA Academy.
She joined the Salesforce Training in Chennai after a discussion with our coordinators. She diligently attended the classes and got a complete knowledge of Salesforce. She successfully completed the course and obtained a certificate of completion.
Preethi attended the placement training provided by FITA Academy. With that help, she was able to attend interviews more confidently. She was able to get job offers from Eudadigital Pvt Ltd and Valenta. She chose Eudadigital and is now working as a Salesforce Developer with a salary of 4 LPA.
Features of Salesforce Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Salesforce Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Salesforce Certification Course in Chennai
Students will obtain a certificate of completion at the end of the Salesforce Training in Chennai. This certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as a Salesforce Developer by providing real-time project experience at the end of the course. Including this certificate on your resume improves your chances of getting an interview and opens up a wide range of career options for you.
In addition to the certification provided by FITA Academy, there are several certifications provided for Salesforce. FITA Academy’s Salesforce Course in Chennai greatly benefits students in preparing and obtaining those certifications. Some of the them are as follows
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Application Architect
- Salesforce B2B Solutions Architect
- Salesforce B2C Solutions Architect
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect
- Salesforce Heroku Architect
- Salesforce Systems Architect
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Salesforce Identity And Access Management Architect
- Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
- Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect
- Salesforce Integration Architect
- Salesforce Data Architect
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer
- Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Omnistudio Developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Sales Representative
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist
- Salesforce Data Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Field Service Consultant
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant
- Salesforce User Experience (UX) Designer
- Salesforce Strategy Designer
- Salesforce Associate
- Salesforce AI Associate
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Salesforce Training in Chennai
CRM skills have become one of the most lucrative and promising careers for professionals around the world. Companies are currently becoming more customer-centric regardless of the type of business they are in, whether they are tech-based or manufacturing-based. Maintaining cordial relationships with their customers is more important to them for higher customer retention. As a result of these ideas, CRM tools needed to be enhanced and developed within companies. And when we say the best CRM tool, beyond no space for doubt, Salesforce is the world’s most popular and leading tool in the CRM market. That aside, FITA Academy knows the importance of Salesforce CRM in the market and hence is dedicated to provide top quality Salesforce CRM Training In Chennai for aspiring Salesforce professionals. “100% placement training and assistance is provided to students at the end of the course.”
The Salesforce Tool enabled organizations to increase ROI by 43%, customer satisfaction by 45%, and sales by 37%. According to a recent Gartner Inc report, there will be 3.3 million Salesforce jobs worldwide by the end of this year.
Currently, there are around 4,020 Salesforce job openings on Naukri.com and 2,080 Salesforce job openings on Glassdoor.com in India alone. The reason behind the significant growth of Salesforce job opportunities is that the Salesforce CRM tool is used by more than 1,50,000 companies around the world. Some of the major industries that use the Salesforce CRM tool are Automotive, Consumer goods, Business services, Financial Services, Education services, Health and Insurance sector, Government Services, Manufacturing industries, Transportation sector, Retail sector, and Travel and Hospitality. The reputed companies that use the Salesforce software are HCL, DTDC, Godrej, KFC, CEAT, Spotify, Toyota, Amazon Web Services, T-Mobile, Aldo, The NewYork Post, American Express, Canon, Hershey Company, NBC Universal, The American Red Cross, and Edelweiss. With that being said, FITA Academy provides a state of the art Salesforce Training and Placement in Chennai helping students get placed in the companies mentioned above.
After completing the Salesforce Certification Course, the following job titles are common in the organization: Salesforce Developer, SalesForce Consultant, Technical Architect, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Business Analyst, and Salesforce Project Manager. The average salary for a Salesforce Administrator is around Rs. 3,60,000 to Rs. 4,20,000 per year. It is possible for senior-level candidates to earn up to Rs. 7,20,000 to Rs. 9,30,000 a year. In the global market, Salesforce Developers earn up to $87,000 a year.
A Salesforce administrator manages all aspects of a Salesforce environment. They are responsible for monitoring the performance of systems, troubleshooting problems and ensuring the availability of services within an organization. Salesforce administrators manage users, security roles, workflows, field history settings on objects, fields, data types, formulas and validation rules.
Salesforce administrators are responsible for keeping the software running smoothly and keeping track of all the data within the platform. The Salesforce Course in Chennai will teach you how to get a Salesforce Administrator role after completing the training.
Salesforce Administrator is a highly sought after job position that requires some specific skills and knowledge. After completing our Salesforce Administrator Training In Chennai, you will be well equipped to manage and administer Salesforce successfully. We provide a comprehensive and engaging training program that covers all the essential aspects of Salesforce Administration, allowing you to confidently take on new responsibilities. Our Certified students are highly sought after in the industry, so don’t miss out and sign up for our next course today.
The Salesforce Developer Training In Chennai offered by FITA Academy provides a comprehensive training for those who want to enter the field of Salesforce development. The demand for Salesforce developers is increasing, which means more people have the right skills. Many companies are looking to hire salesforce developers worldwide as they have access to a larger pool of candidates with these skill sets than they would have if only hiring locally. Salesforce Developer Salary for Freshers is around 2 – 5 LPA.
Salesforce Architect plans, designs, and develops a large scale complex enterprise application architecture. They also work closely with developers to deliver high-quality code. An architect uses design patterns and best practices to build scalable applications. The Salesforce architect’s primary focus is to ensure scalability, maintainability, compatibility, accessibility and extensibility.
Salesforce Architect is a key position in the sales process and is responsible for developing, managing and sustaining sales pipelines within an organization.
Salesforce database administrator maintains databases by adding and removing records, setting up indexes, updating metadata, performing backups etc. A Salesforce admin will also work with different Salesforce components like apps, reports, flows, triggers, dashboards, and email notifications to ensure its functioning smoothly.
A lead performs technical tasks to develop or support products or product lines. Leads create project proposals, coordinate and manage resources, develop schedules, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and resolve technical issues. As a Salesforce Lead, you may be tasked with evaluating software vendors, assisting with vendor selection, developing project plans and timelines, negotiating contract terms, preparing quotations, managing projects and budgets, defining scope, establishing objectives, and helping with implementation.
This role is responsible for ensuring that Salesforce product functionalities are available to users as intended. They test, debug and troubleshoot issues related to the platform and customer support service. They make sure that the application is delivering what the user expects, stopping it from crashing or failing in any way.
Salesforce Senior Consultant
An experienced consultant leads others with knowledge of the overall context and the process of change. This role requires people who can think creatively and problem solve while building team relationships. These consultants have worked in similar situations before and use their experience to build rapport and inspire trust among those involved. A senior consultant coordinates events and activities across multiple teams, helps identify emerging needs, makes suggestions about improvements, and drives improvement through collaboration.
Salesforce Functional Consultant
A functional consultant manages various organizational processes such as account management, marketing automation, customer relationship management, social selling, etc. They help organizations leverage cloud-based business solutions to improve productivity, efficiency and cost savings. In order to do this, they communicate clearly with internal stakeholders and external experts, analyze data and information, determine what changes are needed and then provide actionable recommendations to address them.
Success Story of Salesforce Training in Chennai
I got my salesforce developer certification training at FITA Academy. The expert's guidance and the regular assessments helped me to score well in the exams. The entire course experience was excellent and helped me to start my career in the Salesforce platform. Thanks, FITA Academy for your support.
I completed my Salesforce Developer Certification Training at FITA Academy. The entire Salesforce Training session went on well. Also, a special thanks to my trainer who trained me very well with recent trends in the market. I would also like to mention the support team who helped in scheduling the classes to my convenience.
Prior to Salesforce Training in Chennai at FITA Academy. I had no idea about the Salesforce Cloud Platform. But, now I have a clear idea of the CRM and Salesforce cloud platform. Thanks, FITA Academy for helping me to land my career in the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is the complete package that helps you to have a better understanding towards the Salesforce Platform. Everything about this course was good right from the course modules to my trainer. The right blend of conceptual and practical knowledge helped me understand the Salesforce software quickly. Surely, I will suggest this platform to my friends.
Overall a very good experience. All the coursewares were covered with regular assignment sessions. Which made my pace of learning easier and quicker. Looking forward to do my Salesforce Admin Training Certification Exam over here. To all the Freshers out there in case you are looking for a good platform to start your career in the Salesforce platform, you can begin with FITA Academy. Good work FITA Academy!
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Salesforce Training in Chennai
- The Salesforce Course at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by Salesforce experts with more than 10 years of experience in the Salesforce domain.
- Heavy emphasis is provided on imparting both theoretical & practical knowledge.
- The course consists of a comprehensive curriculum, including the latest information and spanning over 60 hours.
- The course fees for the Salesforce Training In Chennai are structured to be affordable for both students and IT professionals.
- The course schedule is carefully planned to be flexible and convenient for working individuals and students.
- Placement training provided at the end of the course, with students given Interview tips and guidance.
- FITA Academy has placements tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large scale companies and these companies have job openings for Salesforce Developer and other roles related to Salesforce CRM.
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance after the Salesforce Training In Chennai.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and discussion of Salesforce Interview Questions and Answers for them to face the interview with confidence.
- FITA Academy institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training.
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well.
- On average, 5-6 students are added per batch at FITA Academy. This number is to ensure maximum attention is provided to each student.
- FITA Academy provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
General Q & A about Salesforce Training in Chennai
How much does Salesforce course cost?Cost of Salesforce Courses depend on the institution, the curriculum and the placement opportunities provided. Typically, a salesforce course costs around Rs 10-50 K.
Can I learn Salesforce in 3 months?Time taken to learn salesforce varies depending on the extent of the content you wish to cover. But in common, 3 months is a bit less for learning salesforce. Typically, it takes 4 months to learn Salesforce Administrator skills, 5 months to learn Salesforce Developer skills and 6 months to learn consultant skills.
Does Salesforce need coding?No. There is no need for coding experience to work in Salesforce. Salesforce is very beginner friendly and intuitive.
Which skill is required for Salesforce?
The following skills are needed for working in Salesforce
- Technical skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Logical skills
How do I increase my salary in Salesforce?
- Think beyond the challenge presented
- Learn on-demand skills
- Build a personal brand
- Get Certified
- Explore beyond salesforce
What is the salary of Salesforce fresher in Chennai?
Salesforce Salary For Freshers is around Rs 2.2 LPA on average in Chennai. With experience, it can rise up to Rs 8.8 LPA.
What is the salary of HCL Salesforce Developer?HCL pays Salesforce Developers in the range of Rs 7.8 - 26 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 17.4 LPA which is 20% more than the national average.
What is the salary of Wipro Salesforce Developer?Wipro typically pays Salesforce Developers in the range of Rs 2 - 10.4 LPA, with a mean pay of Rs 6.5 LPA. The salary range and mean estimates are provided based on 635 salary data provided by employees from Wipro
What is the salary of Salesforce developer at Accenture?At Accenture, Salesforce Developers typically earn in the range of Rs 6.3 - 24.5 LPA, with a mean pay of Rs 14.9 LPA. The estimates are provided based on the salary data provided by 191 employees from Accenture.
How much Amazon pays for Salesforce Developer?Amazon pays Salesforce Developers in the range of Rs 8.9 - 29.7 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 17.8 LPA, which is 176% more than national average.
What is the future of Salesforce in India?Salesforce has a tremendous scope in the future. According to a report by IDC, there will be around 1.3 million job vacancies and $66.4 billion in revenue in Salesforce by 2026.
What are 6 benefits of Salesforce?
Some of the benefits of Salesforce CRM tool is as follows:
- Availability of automation tools
- Availability of Data Analytics tools
- Availability of Omnichannel feature
- Ability to track customer activity
- Able to provide customer assistance
- Able to gather insights
What is the entry level for Salesforce?Entry level jobs for Salesforce include Junior Salesforce Administrator and Entry Level Salesforce Developer. These jobs help freshers expand their knowledge in Salesforce before venturing into more advanced territory.
Is Salesforce using SQL?
Salesforce uses a special type of SQL called SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language). It is similar to SQL but much simpler in structure.
Is Python used in Salesforce?
Python is not needed in Salesforce. The common programming language used in Salesforce is Apex. However, Python can be used using Salesforce API. It allows for integration of Salesforce into other applications.
Who is the biggest customers of Salesforce?
Some of the top customers of Salesforce are as follows
- Amazon Web Services
- The New York Post
- U.S. Bank
- L’Oreal Americas
- American Express
How many companies are in Salesforce?Globally, more than 150,000 companies use Salesforce. 62% of these companies are in the USA, followed by the UK with 16.5% of customers.
Why is Salesforce so popular?Salesforce enables organizations to operate more efficiently and cost-effectively by reducing the management of hardware infrastructure. It may also be used to simplify services ranging from marketing to customer relations. Salesforce is also well-known for its services such as generating and tracking marketing campaigns, tracking customer concerns based on their escalation and resolution levels, visual dashboards, and rich reporting options.
Which sector uses Salesforce?
Some of the most common job sectors that use Salesforce are as follows
- Customer Support
Which companies are working on Salesforce in India?
- Hyperlink InfoSystem.
- Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Clarion Technologies.
- Cloud Analogy.
- Astrea IT Services.
- GetOnCRM Solutions.
- 360 Degree Cloud.