Course Highlights and Why Cloud Computing Course in Chennai at FITA?
|01-06-2023||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|03-06-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|05-06-2023||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|10-06-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Cloud Computing Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Cloud Computing Training Online!
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
- FITA Academy ardently believes in the blended method of learning and we provide the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge of the Cloud Computing concepts to the students
- Cloud Computing Instructors at FITA trains the students with Industry-relevant skills
- Cloud Computing Trainers at FITA are Expertise in the Cloud Computing platform
- Cloud Computing Trainers at FITA are Real-time professionals, and they provide hands-on training on the Cloud Computing platform
- Trainers at FITA Upskills the knowledge of the students by providing them an in-depth training on the latest industry-relevant practices
- Cloud Computing Trainers at FITA gives the required individual attention to each student and provides in-depth training with complete hands-on practices
- Our Trainers assist the students in building their resume professionally and also boost their confidence by providing valuable insights to them about Interview questions and Handling interviews with mock interview sessions
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Cloud Computing Certification Training
About Cloud Computing Certification Training in Chennai at FITA
Cloud Computing Certification Training in Chennai
Cloud Computing Course Certification is one of the professional credentials which demonstrate that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Cloud Computing platform and its application. With a real-time project experience provided at the end of the course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as a Cloud Professional. Having this certificate along with your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview, and also it opens the door for a wide range of career opportunities.
Cloud Computing Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy hones the necessary skill sets that are required for a professional Cloud Developer under the guidance of our Real-time professionals. Cloud Computing Training in Chennai at FITA is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the Cloud computing platform. They upskill your knowledge with the recent developments in the market.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Job Opportunities After Completing Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
Undoubtedly, Cloud Computing is one of the best career options for both the novice and experienced professionals who are seeking to set a career in this platform. To adhere to the above statement it is stated that according to the reports submitted by the IDC it is estimated that by the end of 2020 there will be around 1 million Cloud-related jobs in India. Furthermore, the overall value of the Cloud Computing Market is expected to have an overall growth of 30% by the end of 2020.
Also, it is stated that the Indian Cloud Computing market value is anticipated to have a growth of $2.2 billion to $4 billion within 2023. Keeping these things aside it is stated that 83% of the Enterprise workload will be transformed into the cloud platform by the end of 2020. The prime reason behind the increased adoption of the Cloud platform is that it provides the best Data security features along with the flexibility to its users at an affordable range. These are the major reasons that most of the organizations have shifted themselves towards the Cloud-Platform.
The reputed companies that hire Cloud professionals are Oracle, Amazon, Ericsson Inc, Cisco Systems, IBM, SAP, HCL, TCS, Accenture, Wipro, Infosys, Capgemini, and Cognizant. The common job titles that are offered in these companies are Solution Architect, Development Operation engineer, Cloud Engineer, Technical Architect, Enterprise Architect, Cloud Consultant, Cloud Business Analyst, Cloud Network Engineer, Cloud Product Manager, Analysts, Senior Software Architect, and Senior Solution Architect. The average salary package offered to these professionals is Rs.5,00,000 to Rs 7,20,000 per annum. Candidates with 3-5 years of experience can earn around Rs. 7,50,000 to Rs. 9,80,000 yearly. Globally a Cloud Developer gets paid of around $120,452 yearly.
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai at FITA provides comprehensive training fundamentals of the Cloud platform and its applications clearly under the guidance of Real-time professionals.
I enrolled for Cloud Computing Course at FITA. Good Course structure with Excellent trainers. My trainer was a real-time professional and he trained us very well about the basic concepts of the cloud and its architecture. I further plan to do my AWS DevOps Certification at FITA itself! The training was really good. Good work FITA.
Cloud Computing Course at FITA was overall very nice. I had the best-in-class training experience so far! My Trainer upskilled our knowledge with Cloud computing concepts and also he conducted a regular assessment session which I liked the most. Also, I liked their way of approach and handling of the situation. Surely, I will suggest this training institute for Cloud Computing to my friends.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Cloud Computing Course in Chennai at FITA is designed & conducted by Cloud Computing experts with 10+ experience in the Cloud computing platform
- The only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust FITA
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and Corporate Training in Chennai
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
- FITA has placements tie-ups with more than 600+ small, medium, and large scale companies and these companies have job openings for Cloud Developer, Cloud Architect, and other roles related to Cloud Computing platform
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training session for them to face the interview with confidence
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
What will be the batch size of the Cloud Computing Course in Chennai at FITA and will I be given enough practical Training for the Cloud Computing Certification Course?
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects
FITA Academy offers the best Cloud Computing Courses in Chennai with the help of MNC professionals. Visit our branches of FITA Academy. FITA Academy is located at three main areas of Chennai, Velachery, Tambaram, T Nagar, and OMR. People also search for
- Cloud Computing Training in Velachery
- Cloud Computing Training in Tambaram
- Cloud Computing Training in OMR
- Cloud Computing Training in Porur
- Cloud Computing Training in Anna Nagar
- Cloud Computing Training in T Nagar
- Cloud Computing Training in Adyar
With organizations emphasizing more on lowering the expense of ownership, rising reliability, and redundancy and minimizing in-house infrastructure, migrating to Cloud is important for any organization. To benefit organizations to utilize the advantage of Cloud computing, the IT industry needs a transformation from traditional development, production, and management of in-house applications to remote and all-time accessible Online gateway. There are many leading companies like Amazon, Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, IBM, and VMWare offering Cloud services. Cloud Computing related services bring major revenue in many IT Companies and collectively Cloud Computing generates billions of dollars as revenue every year. Cloud Computing Services has an annual growth of 19% every year and projected to be a $162 billion market in 2020.
At FITA, we offer an industry-oriented Cloud Computing Training in Chennai by expert professionals from leading IT companies who have many years of expertise in Cloud Computing technologies. Our teams of trainers are highly knowledgeable in Salesforce CRM and other Cloud Computing technologies like Amazon, Azure, and Google Cloud.
Not sure which Cloud Computing Courses to choose? Call us at 93450 45466 to understand & choose between AWS, VMWare, Google Cloud, MS Azure, or Salesforce.
Why Cloud Computing Training at FITA Academy?
- Cloud Experts as Trainers to give a deep industry perspective
- Get to know about the Case studies and best practices in Cloud from the experts
- Get hands-on training with more practical sessions
- Complete Guidance on Cloud Certification
- FITA is rated as No 1 Cloud Computing Training in Chennai by Students & Professionals
- Smaller batches for individual attention to every student
Who Should Undergo Cloud Computing Training?
- Our Cloud Computing Program is designed for anyone who is looking to start a career in the lucrative Cloud Computing industry.
- Network admins and System admins who are looking to get into cloud computing can take up this Cloud Computing Courses
- Project Managers can take up this Cloud Training in Chennai
- Software Developers & Testers can also take up the Cloud Computing Courses in Chennai at FITA
Prerequisite For Cloud Computing Courses In Chennai
Anyone interested to learn Cloud Computing can learn Cloud. A basic knowledge of Networking, Linux, and fundamental programming knowledge would be an added advantage to learn Cloud Computing Courses in Chennai.
You are not familiar with any of the above-mentioned areas yet you would like to take the plunge into Cloud Computing? Walk-in to our office to see how we can help you with your aspirations.
Career Tracks In Cloud
- SysOps Training
- DevOps Training
Cloud Computing Certifications
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- AWS SysOps Certification
- AWS DevOps certification
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
MS Azure Certifications
- MTA Certification
- MCSA Cloud Platform
- MCSA Linux on Azure
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert (VCIX)
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
Interesting Cloud Computing Facts
- Majority of Applications started moving to Cloud in 2014
- Major activities in Cloud happens in the Banking Industry
- 29% of companies do not trust to keep their data in Cloud
- Australia has the highest percentage of Cloud Adoption rate with 33%
- 65% of traffic in data center activities are Cloud-based
- 85% of the companies has said they keep sensitive information in Cloud
Cloud Computing Industry Updates
The growth of Cloud computing
Many products fall under the big trap of cloud computing. Amazon, Azure, and sales force are some of the products of the Cloud which are progressing and used for multiple purposes. These cloud architecture applications are easy to deploy, provide enhanced security for the data, simple to maintain, multiple access and remote access is possible, the cost is comparatively less for the maintenance, and proper delivery with reliability. These positive points about the cloud led the demand for cloud products. Join the Cloud Computing Training in Chennai at FITA to become an expert and constant follower of the changes over the technology. Let us examine the trends in cloud towards the different business portals.
Serverless Cloud platform
The serverless cloud platform is the best option to manage the time, effort and cost. The address of the cloud services are extended easily and it is easy to get connected to these types of a cloud platform. The Cloud Computing Courses in Chennai will improve the growth of an individual in the respective roles they hold with the organizations with deep knowledge.
The virtual machines and the containers work on a similar note to provide the services to the application. As like the cloud, the container system provides the security system for the infrastructure of the application. The container system makes the job of deployment faster for the apps. Cloud Computing Courses provides the required knowledge to clear the interviews in the top companies. The expected container services and cloud services can be differentiated with one another through services. The virtual machines and the containers work on a similar note to provide the services to the application. As like the cloud, the container system provides the security system for the infrastructure of the application. The container system makes the job of deployment faster for the apps. The expected container services and cloud services can be differentiated with one another through services.
Connectivity with multiple cloud platforms
The connectivity between different clouds like a public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud is essential as many businesses revolve around this. The sync across the cloud with cross-function, multi-processes, system connectivity, tool connectivity and data management are essential for multiple cloud systems. The API’s are designed with such facilities to connect with the multiple platforms. Join the Cloud Training in Chennai to stay ahead in the high level of competition in the job industry.
Customization with the cloud platform
Many businesses require constant customization which is very well supported by the cloud. Migration of full data to the cloud environment from the on-premises environment is time-consuming and charges high cost. So, the organizations will keep the on-premises application and create a cloud for the parts of the application which demand the customization. Cloud Computing Training is the best training for the candidates with experience to grow high in the career ladder.
Cloud is available at reasonable cost as the demand and supply both dominate the market. As per the economics, if the demand and supply both are high then the price will go down. The Cloud providers aim at giving more supply, gaining more market share and creating a good customer base. So, many cloud providers offer their services at free of cost which leads to the price being affordable. So, cost is the biggest factor which enhances the demand for cloud-based products. The Cloud Certification in Chennai with the best training institute will highlight your biodata to get noticed by the employers. The Google Drive and Dropbox are the services which are offered for free and it has proven history that it is a secure platform.
Data breach is common in banking and social media usage. According to the report from the US, data breaches the percentage of data theft is expected to increase by 37 percent. This is common for all types of software but the cloud is also one among them. Increasing security measures is important to maintain the quality in the services. To make the security as a key point Google has two-way verification like apart from the password the verification code sent to the mobile is also essential to get the information.
Cloud and Internet of things
The devices and the link to connect the devices work with the support of the cloud platform for the security reasons. Then the devices around us like cars, household appliances, phones and laptops will have an identity in the cloud to get connections. The IOT market will take the cloud market also towards progression.
Cloud and Data analysis
The real-time analysis and recent data analysis are possible only if there is cloud storage. The networks are used to enhance the traffic and provide accurate data for the analysis to arrive at the solutions required. Thus the cloud platform improves the demand for the data analysis. Join the best training institutes to procure the Cloud Computing Certification in Chennai and become an expert in cloud technology.
The mobility is the biggest factor which is boosting the cloud business and the security issues form the major challenge for this platform to sustain growth for the long run. Cloud market of SAAS is predicted to rise high by the year 2020. The representatives of cloud like Google Apps, Salesforce, Citrix, and Goto meetings are dominating the market and showing the demand in the market. Amazon holds the highest share in the Cloud with IAAS. The enterprise cloud services are focused towards the cloud-based file sharing services, social media services and the collaboration services. Cloud technology is growing with the variations and advancements due to its need in the different areas of the businesses.
Cloud Computing trends
There is a recent announcement from Hitachi Vantara for the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) portfolio. This update is regarding data governance, optimization for the cloud. The data, which we are talking about, is a very crucial element for the growth and innovation of any organization. In addition, this update expands the capabilities of HCP portfolio for the improvement in business along with the increase in productivity, which is attained by accomplishing the availability of information. FITA Cloud Computing Training in Velachery makes you a perfect professional in the Cloud domain.
56% of respondents plan for the usage of multicolored or private platforms in the forthcoming 18 months, which is the recent report by the experts in the industry. It is very useful for the users to control their data storage in a secured network, which is the topmost concern of any organization irrespective of the size.
HCP delivers cost-optimized, performance, cloud object storage and scale so that organizations can consolidate multiple application workloads onto a single platform. HCP can achieve over 60% lower storage costs over five years than using public cloud alone.
Cloud computing is the platform which helps to create the applications, configure the applications and do the necessary changes in the applications with less infrastructure cost. The deployment models and the service models are working models in cloud management. Cloud computing technology helps to access the software and hardware resources from the remote locations. Cloud applications are managed by the private and public networks and provide the services like email support, CRM, and web conferencing. Join the Cloud Computing Training in Chennai to shift the job to cloud technology and take up counseling to know the multiple roles in the cloud platform.
Different types of cloud
There are four types of cloud based on the security concerns of the application and they are public cloud, private cloud, community cloud, and hybrid cloud for the different requirements of the storage and support. Public cloud provides the service with openness and it is easily accessible to the general public. Private cloud supports only the people from the organization or office. The community cloud is accessible only to the particular group of people and hence it is the secured platform for the sensitive applications. Hybrid model is a combination of both public and private to support the critical and non-critical activities to be performed. Cloud Computing Courses in Chennai is a suitable course for the experienced professionals.
There are three types of cloud based on the services offered are IAAS, PAAS and SAAS. IAAS is for infrastructure and it accesses the physical machines, virtual machines and virtual storage. PAAS is for the platform as a service and it consists of the tools for the deployment and the environment for the application and development. SAAS model provides the software support to the users. Cloud Computing Courses are conducted with the support of the IT experts who possess good experience and know about the practical challenges in the technology.
Benefits of using a cloud platform
Risk of losing the data and the history of the application is the threat to the large scale businesses. The lock in option shows that the transfer of data from one cloud provider to another is difficult due to the dependency. It takes time to move the data from one cloud to the cloud. The on-demand self-service of the cloud helps the business people to use the resources without the communication from the cloud service provider. The load balancing makes the service as fast and reliable. Sometimes it is difficult to isolate the storage, memory and routing in the network. The data deleted are sometimes stored in the cloud network as there are multiple copies of the same data. Cloud Training in Chennai offers different courses under the Cloud platform like Amazon, Azure, Salesforce and so on.
Analysis of the business
Before entering in to the cloud platform some of the key points to be checked are the security requirements of the data, cost estimation, type of cloud suitable for the business, data backup need, the technology training required for the employees, the reporting requirements of the online details, the dashboard usage of the concern login, client details and the data export details. After thoroughly checking these points the business analyst needs to decide the cloud suitable to the business. The business goals are analyzed to know about the successful usage of cloud technology. The strategy phase in the cloud helps for the analysis of the nature of the business and adaptability of the cloud platform. Join the course and get the help from the experts for the Cloud Certification in Chennai.
The two divisions under this phase are the cloud computing value proposition and the cloud computing strategy planning. These two elements clearly explain the problems faced by the clients when planning for the cloud platform.
Interested to learn Cloud Computing Training in Chennai? We are available at Velachery, T Nagar and OMR areas of Chennai.