Course Highlights and Why AngularJS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the AngularJS Course in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Angular JS Online training!
AngularJS Course Objectives
- Learn about setting up the Node.js environment and configuration of the TypeScript engine.
- Learn about variable declaration, data types, and OOP concepts in TypeScript.
- Getting to know Angular 7/8 basics, including SPAs and MVC architecture.
- Learn about installing and configuring Angular 13, utilizing Angular CLI for project management.
- Getting a grasp of Angular modules, components, and their interactions.
- Obtaining knowledge about data and event bindings in Angular applications.
- Learn about implementing directives, custom pipes, services, routing, and different forms in Angular.
- Learn about advanced concepts such as asynchronous operations, HTTP, observables, and animations.
- Learn about implementing authorization, security features, and testing in Angular.
- Gaining an understanding of internationalization and security considerations in Angular applications.
- Learn about optimizing Angular applications for performance and deploying them effectively.
- Apply acquired knowledge in a real-time project, such as creating a currency converter, event management platform, etc, demonstrating practical skills.
AngularJS Course Syllabus
- Control Structures
- Handling functions
MODULE 2: GETTING INTO THE ANGULAR WORLD
- Angular Advantages
- Opportunities for Angular
- Angular Versions
- AngularJS to Angular 6
- Semantic Versioning
MODULE 3: INTRODUCTION TO TYPESCRIPT
- Understanding TypeScript
- Basic Types
- Working with Variables
- Working with Arrays
- Working with Classes
- Working with Objects
- Working with Interfaces
- Working with Constructors
- Type Definitions
- Compiling TypeScript
MODULE 4: ES2015 PRIMER
- Understanding Let and Const
- Working with Template Strings
- Mastering Lambda Functions
- Working with Generics
- Working with Modules
MODULE 5: ENVIRONMENT SETUP
- Node / NPM
- Module Bundler (Webpack)
- Code Linting
- Test Setup
- Application File Structure
- Code Editors
MODULE 6: MODULES
- Why and when to use Modules
- Understanding NgModule
- Working with Declarations in Modules
- Using Providers
- Managing Imports
- How to use Bootstrapping
- The Core Module
- Shared Modules
MODULE 7: COMPONENTS
- Introduction to Components
- Working with Component Architecture Patterns
- Decorator Metadata
- State & Behaviour in Angular
- Inputs and Outputs
MODULE 8: TEMPLATES
- Inline vs External
- Mastering Template Expressions
- Data Bindings
- Data Bindings Syntax
- Working with Data & Event Bindings
- Working with Built-in Structural Directives
- Working with Built-in Attribute Directives
MODULE 9: CUSTOM DIRECTIVES
- Directives Overview
- Types of Directive
- Create your own Attribute Directive
- Writing Attribute Directive Code
- Respond to User-Initiated Events
- Pass values into the directive with an @Input data binding
- Binding to an @Input property
- Bind to an @Input alias
- Write a harness to try it
- Create your own Structural Directive
- NgIf case study
- Inside *ngFor
- Inside NgSwitch directives
- The <ng-template>
- Working with <ng-container>
- TemplateRef and ViewContainerRef
MODULE 10: PIPES
- Using pipes
- Built-in pipes
- Parameterizing a pipe
- Chaining pipes
- Custom pipes
- The Pipe Transform interface
- Power Boost Calculator
- Pipes and change detection
- Pure and impure pipes
- Next steps
MODULE 11: SERVICES & DEPENDENCY INJECTION
- Getting familiar with Services
- Building a Service
- Getting familiar with Dependency Injection
- Working with Injectors
- Working with Providers
- Registering Providers with real-time examples
MODULE 12: LIFECYCLE HOOKS & CHANGE DETECTION
- Understanding Component LifeCycle
- Using ngOnInit
- All lifecycle Hooks
- Understanding Change Detection
- Working with Zone.js
MODULE 13: ROUTING & ADVANCED ROUTING
- The Component Router
- Defining Routes
- Working with Navigation
- Understanding Route Params
- Child Routes
- Route Guards
- Route Resolves
MODULE 14: MASTERING TEMPLATE-DRIVEN FORMS & MODEL-DRIVEN FORMS
- Introduction to forms
- Overview of Template-driven forms
- Understanding Validations
- Introduction to ‘Reactive’ forms
- Form Group & Form Control Class
- Validators Class
MODULE 15: ASYNCHRONOUS OPERATIONS & ADVANCED HTTP
- Introduction to Async
- Working with Observables
- Async Pipes
- Handling HTTP Request / Response
- Headers & Request Settings
- Providing HTTP
MODULE 16: COMPONENT STYLING
- Introduction to Angular Styling
- Using Component Styling
- Style Scope
- Shadow DOM
- Loading Component Styles
MODULE 17: WORKING WITH ANIMATIONS
- Introduction to Animations
- Animations Setup
- Understanding States & Transitions
- Entering and Leaving from States
- Animatable Units
- Automatic property calculation
- Understanding Animation Timing
- Multistep Animation using Keyframes
MODULE 18: TESTING ANGULAR APPLICATIONS
- Introduction to Testing
- Unit Testing
- E2E Testing & Protractor
- Setup Jasmine Framework
- Component Test Basics
- Component Test Scenarios
MODULE 19: SECURITY & INTERNATIONALIZATION
- Importance of Security
- Security in Angular
- Sanitize the Dangerous Values
- Trusting Values
- Cross-site Request Forgery
- Pre-compiled and runtime
- Using ng2-Translate
MODULE 20: PERFORMANCE, OPTIMIZATION & DEPLOYMENT
- Change Detection Strategy
- Running outside the Zone
- Production Mode
- Understanding Web Workers
- Precompiling (AoT)
- Lazy Loading
- Deployment Best Practices
AngularJS Course Trainer Profile
- FITA Academy’s trainers for the Angular Training in Chennai at FITA Academy have more than a decade of experience in AngularJS, holding various designations such as AngularJS developer, Web Developer, etc.
- Trainers provide students with both theoretical and practical knowledge, thereby giving them a wholesome learning experience.
- Trainers equip students with real-time scenarios and projects, which enables them to get a better understanding of the industry and ensures they have ample opportunities to obtain hands-on and practical experience.
- The trainers conduct doubt clearing sessions and revise the concepts they taught regularly, and provide them with the necessary support in developing their skills and knowledge in AngularJS.
- Trainers ensure each and every student gets the attention they need during the training process.
- Trainers provide you with necessary interview tips, assist you in preparing resumes and discuss interview questions.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Student Success Story of AngularJS Training in Chennai
Naren is an IT professional hailing from Coimbatore. He was working in a reputed IT firm in Chennai. He is the only son of his parents and the sole breadwinner, with plenty of financial commitments. Intending to enhance his skillset, he was searching for options. Considering his experience working with Web Developers, his office colleague suggested that he learn AngularJS at FITA Academy.
He enquired about FITA Academy’s AngularJS Course in Chennai with our coordinators. He enrolled in our course with the motivation and valuable information they provided. He learned everything our trainers taught him quickly and completed the capstone projects as well. He got the certification of completion by the end of the course.
Naren attended the placement training session after the course. He attended a few interviews and managed to land offers in Guserve Technology and Kryptos Technology despite a few early setbacks. He accepted the offer from Guserve and works there as an AngularJS Developer with a pay of 4 LPA. With an improved salary package, he could handle his financial commitments easier.
Features of AngularJS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn AngularJS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
AngularJS Certification Training in Chennai
By the end of the Angular Training in Chennai, you will be awarded with a certificate of completion. The certificate demonstrates that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Front-end Web Application Development process. With real-time project experience provided at the end of the course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as an AngularJS developer. Having this certificate added to your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview. Also, it opens the door to a wide range of career opportunities.
In addition to the certification provided by FITA Academy, there are other globally recognized certifications. Some of them are as follows.
- Angular Level 1 Certification Exam – Junior Developer – An entry-level Angular certification exam aimed at those who have just learnt AngularJS. The cost of the certification exam is $31, with additional preparation package provided for another $14 extra. The exam duration is about 25 minutes. Candidates need to obtain 70% or more to obtain certification.
- Angular Level 2 Certification Exam – Intermediate Developer – This certification is for students with a little more knowledge compared to aspirants of the Junior Developer Certification. This certification costs around $70, with additional $16 for the preparation package. The exam lasts 3-5 hours and consists of an online quiz, a coding quiz and an interview.
- Angular Level 3 Certification Exam – Expert Developer – This certification is for experts in Angular. The certification costs $89, with an additional $21 for the preparation package and another $19 for the advanced workshop. The exam pattern is the same as for Intermediate Developer.
- Certified AngularJS Developer – This certification is designed for programmers and Web Developers wanting to excel in their respective careers. This certification tests the candidate on various areas of AngularJS, such as bindings, filters, modules, directives routing and provider. The exam for certification consists of 50 questions with a time duration of 1 hour. Candidates must obtain 50% or above to clear the exam and obtain certification.
The Angular Training in Chennai provided by FITA Academy imparts the necessary knowledge and training to help you clear the abovementioned certifications.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing AngularJS Training in Chennai
Currently, Web Applications have become a vital tool for all businesses which function online. Also, all businesses today want to stay ahead of their competitors, and therefore, they expect a skilled developer who can build dynamic and robust Single-page web applications. With AngularJS, it is easy for the developers to build robust and dynamic Client-side web applications. According to a recent survey in the Web Application field, it is stated that there is a significant surge for AngularJS developers in the Frontend Web application field compared to other developers.
The tremendous demand for AngularJS Developers is because this framework aids web developers with numerous features and plugins. Also, it is easier to develop the application with AngularJS as you are required to write fewer codes when compared to other programming languages. Furthermore, the testing process is made more straightforward for the Web Developer in this programming language. FITA Academy understands this demand for AngularJS and henceforth provides top-quality Angular Training in Chennai, providing students with the necessary training to be job ready, such as mock interviews and discussion of AngularJS Interview Questions and Answers. “100% placement assistance and training is provided to students at the end of the course.”
The Angularjs Developer Salary for Freshers in India is in the range of Rs.4,15,000 to Rs. 5,20,000 per annum. Developers with 3-5 years of experience earn around Rs. 5, 50,000 to Rs. 7,20,000 annually. Developers with more than 5+ years of experience can earn up to Rs. 7,50,000 to Rs. 9,10,000 yearly. Globally, entrant-level AngularJS Developers earn around $65,959 per annum. These are the salary reports submitted by the Job Portals of India.
Web developers create websites, ensuring they look good and work smoothly. Their goal is to make a website appear visually appealing and ensure it runs reliably and efficiently. They handle both front-end and back-end code, and often, their roles include a mix of web design. Web developers can work independently as freelancers or with marketing or IT teams.
Front End Developer
FITA Academy’s Angular Course in Chennai helps students learn the various skills pertaining to AngularJS and land high-paying jobs under various designations, including Front end developers.
Success Story of AngularJS Training in Chennai
AngularJS Training at FITA Academy was indeed the best Training program I have ever come across. My Trainer provided in-depth training in the AngularJS concepts. Prior to FITA Academy's AngularJS Training, I had no idea about the Frontend Web Application process but now I have a clear understanding of the Web Application process and its functions. All the credits go to my Trainer!! Thanks to him!
My learning experience at FITA Academy for the AngularJS course was really smooth and good. Interesting course modules that cater to the market standards also the modules were covered within the stipulated time. My Trainer was a real-time professional and he helped me out very well wherever I had doubts. A heartfelt thanks to my Trainer! It is because of him now I have a very good understanding of the Client-side development process and that I am going to apply for the Frontend Web Development jobs.
I enrolled for AngularJS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy to uplift career opportunities as well. Basically, I am a Java Developer by profession. I started to learn this course because I want to grab some Front-end Web Application Development projects at my company. FITA Academy was so flexible in scheduling my classes to my needs. I would like to thank the support team for understanding my concerns and meeting up with them. Also, my trainer was a Pro in the Web Application Development field. He guided me well throughout the training program.
AngularJS Training FITA Academy was very good. Best Training faculty with hands-on training was provided. Mostly the classes were based on practical applications. Highly recommendable for freshers! Great work FITA Academy!
I did my AngularJS Training at FITA Academy. I am happy that I opted for this institute. My trainer was so proficient and he answered all my queries. The syllabus was updated and I learned a lot about different Angular versions and their uses here. The support team arranged the classes according to my convenience. Good work and thanks to them.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about AngularJS Training in Chennai
- AngularJS Training Course at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by AngularJS Training experts with 10+ years of experience in the domain.
- We provide in-depth coverage of the AngularJS Course for 60+ Hours.
- Our alumni consist of more than 50,000 candidates, which includes several IT professionals working in esteemed organizations nationwide.
- The courses are provided at an affordable cost, keeping students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Course timings are designed to suit working professionals and students.
- Interview tips and mock interviews are conducted.
- Resume building support.
- Real-time projects and case studies.
- FITA Academy has tie-ups with more than 1,500 small, medium, and large scale companies, and these companies have job openings for Angular Developer, Frontend Developer, Web App Developer, UI Engineer, and much more.
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions to help students face the interview confidently.
- The Training batch size is fixed for 5-6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized to ensure each and every student in the batch gets the maximum attention they need and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA Academy lays heavy emphasis on practical training. We provide you with top-notch Corporate Training in Chennai with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
- AngularJS Training in Velachery
- AngularJS Training in Tambaram
- AngularJS Training in Anna Nagar
- AngularJS Training in T Nagar
- AngularJS Training in OMR
- AngularJS Training in Porur
- AngularJS Training in Adyar
General Q & A about AngularJS Training in Chennai
What is the best way to learn AngularJS?The best way to learn AngularJS depends on the individual. Some prefer to learn independently, such as referring to an Angular Tutorial, while others prefer learning by enrolling in an institution. For the latter, especially for those in Chennai, FITA Academy’s Angular Course in Chennai is the best option available.
How much does it cost to learn Angular?The cost of an AngularJS course varies depending on the institution, curriculum, facilities, etc. Typically, an AngularJS course costs around 10-50K.
How many months it will take to learn AngularJS?For those with little to no experience in AngularJS, 2-3 months is sufficient enough to learn the basics of AngularJS. For more in-depth learning, though, it will take more than 3 months.
What is the salary of AngularJS developer?The salary of an AngularJS developer is in the range of Rs 1.8-9 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 5.8 LPA. It is to be noted that salaries vary depending on the organization, geographical location, experience etc.
What is the salary of AngularJS Developer in Chennai?In Chennai, Angular Developers are typically paid in the range of Rs 1.8-7 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 6.4 LPA. The mean salary for entry-level developers is around Rs 3.2 LPA, and for candidates with 4-9 years of experience, it is around Rs 7 LPA.
Who can learn AngularJS?There are no prerequisites to learn AngularJS. Anyone with a passion for learning AngularJS can learn it quickly. However, a background in coding can be very beneficial.
Is Angular beginner friendly?Yes. AngularJS is very beginner-friendly and can be an excellent choice for beginners looking to enter into web applications.
Does AngularJS have a future?Yes. The usage of AngularJS for web development in organizations has increased rapidly since 2021 and continues to be so despite the arrival of newer frameworks.
What are the basics of AngularJS?
Some of the basic skills needed to learn AngularJS are as follows
- Basic View Model Controller (VMC) concepts
- The Document Object Model (DOM)
What is the salary of AngularJS in TCS?In TCS, AngularJS Developers typically earn around Rs 3.3-5.1 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 3.9 LPA. Take-home salary is around Rs 28K-30K per month.
What is the salary of angular developer in Accenture?In Accenture, salaries for Angular developers are in the range of Rs 4.5-20.5 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 8 LPA, which is 31% more than the national average salary for an AngularJS Developer.
What is the salary of angular developer in Infosys?Angular Developers are typically paid around Rs 3-10 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 5.7 LPA. The salary estimates are provided based on 87 salary data provided by employees from Infosys.
What is the salary of angular Developer in Tech Mahindra?In Tech Mahindra, Angular Developers are typically paid in the range of 2-9 LPA, with a mean pay of Rs 5.3 LPA. Take home salary is around Rs 40.1 K-41.3 K per month.
What is the salary of Angular developer in HCL?HCL pays Angular developers in the range of Rs 3.7-12.8 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 9.2 LPA, which is 58% more than the national average salary for an AngularJS Developer.
What is the salary of angular developer in L&T?In L&T, Angular developers are typically paid in the range of Rs 4-14.3 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 8 LPA, which is 38% more than the national average salary for an AngularJS Developer.
What is the salary of angular developer in Cognizant?In Cognizant, Angular Developers are typically paid in the range of Rs 3.9-14 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 7.9 LPA, which is 35% more than the national average salary for an AngularJS Developer.
What is the salary of angular developer in Capgemini?In Capgemini, Angular Developers are typically paid in the range of Rs 3.7-15 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 9.8 LPA, which is 69% more than the national average salary for an AngularJS Developer.
What is the salary of angular Developer in Microsoft?In Microsoft, Angular Developers are typically paid in the range of Rs 47.5-52.5 LPA, with a mean pay of Rs 50 LPA.
Which big company use Angular?
- Mercedes Benz
- American Express
Which tool is used for Angular?
- Visual Studio Code
- Angular Seed
- Angular IDE
- Angular DeckGrid