Course Highlights and Why Oracle Course in Chennai at FITA Academy?
|08-12-2022||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|10-12-2022||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|12-12-2022||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|17-12-2022||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Oracle Training in Chennai
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Oracle Course Online!
- What is a Database?
- Oracle Database
- Data Model
- (DDL) Data Definition Language: ALTER, DROP, TRUNCATE, & CREATE
- (DML) Data Manipulation Language: UPDATE, INSERT, SELECT, & DELETE
- (DCL) Data Control Language: GRANT, REVOKE
- (TCL) Transaction Control Language: COMMIT, SAVEPOINT, & ROLLBACK
- Listing Capabilities of the SQL Select Statements
- Select Specific Columns
- Select All Columns
- Use the Column Heading Defaults
- DESC Command
- Condition Types: BETWEEN, IN, NOT IN, AND, OR, LIKE, IS, IS NULL, EXISTS, NOT NULL
- How to Restrict Data using the WHERE Clause
- Precedence of Operators
- Sorting of Data using the GROUP BY Clause
- Group the Data using the GROUP BY clause
- Filtering the groups of date by using Having Clause
- Row and Long
- Time and Date
- Large Object Data Types
- Pseudo Columns
- Unique Constraint
- Primary Key Constraint
- Foreign Key Constraint
- Check Constraint
- Not Null Constraint
- Default Constraint
- Alter Constraints, Remove, Guidelines to Add
- Outer join
- Inner join
- Right Outer Join
- Left Outer Join
- Semi Join, Anti Join, and Self-join
- Union All, Union, Minus, and Intersect
- Single Row Functions
- NULL - Related Functions: LNNVL, NANVL, NVL, COALESCE, NVL2
- Numeric Functions: CIEL, FLOOR, ABS, MOD, REMAINDER, POWER, SIGN, TRUNC, ROUND
- Character Functions: CONCAT, CHR, INITCAP, LPAD, LOWER, REPLACE, LTRIM, RPAD, RTRIM, SUBSTR, NLSSORT, INSTR, LENGTH, ASCII.
- Time/Date Functions: CURRENT_DATE, LOCALTIMESTAMP, ADD_MONTHS, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, MONTHS_BETWEEN, SESSIONTIMEZONE, ROUND, SYSDATE, SYSTIMESTAMP, TO_CHAR (DATETIME), TO_TIMESTAMP_TZ, TRUNC(DATE), TO_TIMESTAMP
- Conversion Functions: CAST, CONVERT, HEXTORAW, ASCIISTR, TO_CHAR (DATETIME), TO_CHAR (NUMBER), TO_DATE, TO_NUMBER,RAWTOHEX, TO_CHAR (character).
- Conditional Functions: CASE and DECODE
- Case Conversion functions: UPPER, LOWER, AND INITCAP
- Multi- ROW SQL Functions: COUNT, MAX, MIN, SUM, AVG
- AnalyticFunctions: LAG, LEAD, RANK,WM_CONCAT,DENSE_RANK
- What is a Subquery?
- Scalar Subquery
- Inline Subquery
- Scalar Subquery Caching
- Recursive WITH Clause
- Invoke the WITH Clause
- INSERT using Subquery
- INSERT ALL
- Set Operators: UNION ALL, INTERSECT, MINUS, and UNION
- Conditional FIRST INSERT
- Connect By ROWNUM, Connect By Prior, Connect By Level ∙ START WITH
- RANK & DENSE_RANK Functions, Nth row using ROWNUM
- Complex and Simple Views
- DML Operations on a View
- Inline Views
- WITH reading ONLY
- WITH CHECK OPTION
- Materialized View – Refresh, Drop - Usage ∙ Synonym Creation, Create, Sequence Creation, Granting Access to Synonyms, CURRVAL, NEXTVAL of Sequence
- Knowing what is PL/SQL
- Basics of PL/SQL
- Block Structure
- Data Types of PL/SQL
- Scope & Variable
- SET SERVER OUTPUT ON
- IF THEN
- IF THEN ELSIF
- IF THEN ELSE
- IF THEN ELSIF
- NESTED IF
- Difference between DECODE and CASE
- Fundamentals of LOOP Statement
- EXIT Statement
- EXIT WHEN Statement
- FOR LOOP Statement
- WHILE LOOP Statement
- CONTINUE Statement
- CONTINUE WHEN Statement
- GOTO Statement
- Control between Loops
- Control Flow in the Block
- Labeling the Blocks and Loops
- What is a Procedure
- Distinguish between Anonymous Block and Procedure
- Creating Procedure
- Input and Output parameters for a Procedure
- Executing and Compiling Procedures
- Creation of Private Procedures
- Calling Procedures from Functions, Other Procedures, Packages
- Compiling Procedures
- Executing Procedures
- What is a Function?
- Difference between Function and Procedure
- Creation of Function
- Executing Function
- Compiling Function
- Input and Output Parameters to a Function
- Overloading Procedure, Calling Functions from other Functions, Packages,
- Procedures, and Function.
- What is a Cursor
- Explicit and Implicit Cursors
- Cursor Variables
- Ref Cursors
- Cursor Attributes
- OPEN, FETCH, CLOSE, EXIT Cursor
- Knowing what is Exception
- System Defined Exceptions
- User-Defined Exceptions
- RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure
- Outline of Triggers
- Creation of Triggers
- System Triggers and DML
- Row Level Triggers
- Statement Level Triggers
- Managing Triggers
- Order in which the Triggers fire the multiple triggers on the same table
- Mutating Oracle Trigger
- What is Package?
- Needs to use Packages
- Package Body
- Package Specification
- Package Writing Guidelines
- Package Example
- Package Instantiation
- Package Initialization
- GTT - Global Temporary Table
- Use the UTL_FILE Package
- DBMS_OUTPUT Package Work
- Use the UTL_FILE Package
- PRAGMA AUTONOMOUS TRANSACTION
- Nested Tables
- Index By Tables
- Associate Arrays
- VARRAY (Variable Size Array)
- LIMIT in BULK COLLECTION
- BULK COLLECTION
- Exception handling in BULK COLLECTION
- FETCH, OPEN FOR, and CLOSE Statements
- EXECUTE IMMEDIATE Statement
- DBMS_SQL Package
- Repeated Placeholder Names in Dynamic SQL Statements
- DBMS_SQL.TO_CURSOR _NUMBER Function
- DBMS_SQL.TO_REFCURSOR Function
- SQL Injection
- SQL Injection Techniques
- Guarding Against SQL Injection
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
- FITA Training Academy ardently practices the Applied method of learning of any tools and technology. And the Oracle Trainers at FITA Academy equips the knowledge of Oracle with the correct blend of the theoretical concepts and practical applications extensively to the students.
- Oracle Mentors at FITA Academy Trains the students with the Industry-oriented skill sets in the Database platform.
- Oracle Instructors at FITA Academy are the Real-time Oracle Developer professionals and they provide hands-on training of the Oracle Database and its Management techniques.
- Oracle Trainers at FITA Academy enhances the knowledge of the students by giving them extensive training of the Oracle concepts and on the recent industry practices.
- Oracle Mentors at FITA Academy provide the required one-to-one mentorship to all the students and they give an in-depth training of the Oracle Databases with complete hands-on experience.
- Oracle Instructors at FITA Academy guide and assists the students in the Resume Building Process. Oracle Mentors at FITA Academy boost up the confidence in the students by practicing them with numerous mock interview sessions and giving them useful tips on how to handle an interview.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Oracle Certification Training in Chennai
About Oracle Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Oracle Certification Training in Chennai
Oracle Course Certification is the professional authentication which illustrates that the candidate has obtained in-depth knowledge of the Oracle Database and its Management. With the hands-on project experience provided at the end of the Oracle Course, the certification specifies that the candidate has imparted the necessary skill sets and knowledge to work as an Oracle Developer. Showcasing this certificate along with your CV/Resume at the time of the Interview aids in prioritizing your profile and further leads you to access a broader range of career opportunities.
Oracle Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy instills the required skill sets that are mandatory for a professional Oracle Developer under the guidance of the industry experts. Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is given by professionals who possess more than 8+ years of experience in the Oracle Database platform. The Oracle Mentors at FITA Academy prepares and guides you to pass the global certification exams that are conducted by Oracle.
An Oracle Certification in Chennai can help you improve your career prospects and career growth. Our Oracle instructors are certified and have years of teaching experience. They will help you acquire the skills and knowledge required to succeed within the Oracle industry.
Benefits of Oracle Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
The importance of Oracle Certification in Chennai cannot be overemphasized in today’s technology-driven world. The certification provides employers and individuals with a credible measure of an individual’s technical knowledge and skills in the Oracle product suite.
Oracle certification is not just for IT professionals anymore – anyone with interest in using Oracle technology can benefit from certification. That’s why FITA Academy offers comprehensive Oracle Training in Chennai. Some of the benefits are
100% Job Placement Assistance – We provide all candidates with free job assistance services as we believe in providing equal opportunity to every candidate who wishes to learn Oracle Course in Chennai about different domains/industries.
Industry-Academic Combination – Every course is taught by our subject-matter experts, which gives you the flexibility to attend both classroom and online modes. You get the best combination of practical exposure and theoretical learning, thus enhancing your employability.
Excellent Infrastructure – Our institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities. The classrooms ensure maximum concentration levels during sessions along with high-speed internet connection for effective communication between student and instructor.
Flexible Timings – Classes are conducted on weekday/weekend basis & evening batch timings are also available for working professionals.
Best Faculty Team – All faculty members who teach our certificate/diploma Oracle Training in Chennai are highly qualified graduates from reputed companies. They possess extensive technical knowledge, good communication skills & have hands-on industrial experience. These attributes enable them to effectively communicate concepts which makes their classes very interesting, interactive & engaging.
Highly Competitive Salary Package – After successful completion of the Oracle Course in Chennai, you receive a salary package according to your eligibility, i.e., based upon your education qualification, work experiences & other relevant factors. Also, there may be opportunities for additional benefits such as leave, sabbaticals, etc.
Career Opportunities Through Certifications – Our Oracle Certification in Chennai open many doors for you, including rewarding jobs. It’s not just about achieving higher pay but gaining recognition in the marketplace too. Moreover, it helps you stand out among others in your field.
Recognized Qualification – Oracle offers numerous certifications that are recognized worldwide. You become eligible to apply for these certifications after completing our comprehensive Oracle Course in Chennai. This demonstrates your commitment to the quality and professionalism that employers look for while hiring.
A Unique Learning Experience – At FITA Academy, we understand how valuable time is, so we make sure we create an environment where students can concentrate without distractions and feel proud when they complete our classes and get certified successfully.
Professional Development Courses are also available here for those looking forward to a different career path; we offer several optional courses that allow you to develop expertise in specialized areas like SAP, Java, SQL, Java EE, J2EE, Oracle Cloud Service, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Hadoop, Linux Administration. We provide various corporate training programs that help students get acquainted with the workplace and learn all the latest trends in the industry. Our corporate training programs aim to give you exposure to current practices followed by corporations around the globe that would prepare you to be job-ready.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Job Opportunities After Completing Oracle Training in Chennai
The job opportunities for Oracle Developer is comparatively high in the market since it is one of the emerging technologies in the Software and the IT industry. Some of the companies that hire Oracle skilled candidates are Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Capgemini, Infosys, Accenture, Wipro. The common job titles offered in these companies are Database Administrator, Oracle Developer, Database Developer, Front End Developer, Back End Developer, Data Analysts, and Business Analysts.
The job role of the Oracle developer is to fix the issues with the database system; write the queries suitable for the client’s requirement. The job role of a database administrator goes with the installation, store the data in the required format, extract the data, transform the data and handle the database, check the security, and recover the data by using the best practices Database developer can work as a software Architect, Database Developer, Front End Coder, Back End Coder, etc. The database administrator can become a database administrator, data analyst, business analyst, and data science expert, etc.
Based on the survey provided by the Payscale.com, On average, a fresher earns Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 4,00,000 per annum. Candidates with 4-8 years of experience earn Rs 4,50,000 to Rs 6,50,000 per annum. Candidates with 9-11 years of experience earn Rs 8,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 per annum respectively. Join the Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy and learn the entire course under professional trainers with certification.
If you are looking for an exciting and stimulating career in the world of Oracle, FITA Academy can provide you with the training and experience you need to take on any role in the company. After completing our Oracle Training in Chennai program, students will be able to work in a variety of positions, including database administrator, application developer, systems administrator, and many others. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, our Oracle Training in Chennai program will help you find the right career path.
Here are some job roles and responsibilities after completing Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy:
Database administrators are responsible for the day-to-day running of a database and ensuring it is accessible by users. Our Oracle Training in Chennai will help you get a deep and comprehensive understanding of the role, responsibilities, and skills required to become an excellent database administrator. They must be able to understand and manage the structure and performance of the database, as well as keep up with changes in technology.
- Plan, organize, and execute the installation of database management systems and applications on local or remote servers using standard operating system tools.
- Perform routine maintenance and administration tasks on client-server databases using standard operating system tools and utilities.
- Utilize relational database management software to collect, structure, store, and retrieve data from multiple sources.
- Assist users in performing basic DBA tasks and troubleshooting problems related to DBMS operations.
- Use reporting, analysis, and statistical packages to examine and interpret large amounts of data.
- Ensure compliance with database security guidelines and regulations governing information access.
- Develop strategies to integrate new business rules into existing systems and maintain them through upgrades.
- Execute queries to analyze results obtained from queries executed against relational schema and other complex systems such as XML and web services.
- Design and implement solutions to meet application needs using relational database technology.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
- Act as a consultant or advisor to external customers regarding design, implementation, operation, or support issues involving relational database management systems, computer networks, hardware, applications, operating systems, or any aspect of IT infrastructure.
- Design and optimize database performance and reliability to ensure high availability.
- Maintain databases used to support electronic commerce functions.
- Install and configure servers, storage devices, networking equipment, and software.
- Monitor and manage security activities.
Front End Developer
- Analyze and evaluate user requirements and functional specifications and convert them to useable front-end coding language.
- Prepare documentation to describe and explain how components work.
- Identify and resolve errors in code.
- Manage changes made to source documents.
- Conduct research to determine the best methods and techniques to solve customer issues.
- Understand object-oriented programming concepts and apply them when designing and developing solutions.
- Test solutions before releasing them to production.
- Evaluate alternative designs and select the most appropriate solution.
- Communicate effectively when working within teams or individually with clients, designers, managers, engineers, and others involved in development projects.
- Demonstrate competency in using Eclipse IDE and its features and tools for creating, editing, running, debugging, and maintaining java code.
- Support and maintain the webserver (Apache) for the entire department, including configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting, and performing emergency repairs.
- Troubleshoot and fix network and website problems and improve response times by optimizing both hardware and software configurations.
- Document all configuration changes in order to reduce changeovers as much as possible.
- Implement effective use of communication technologies for the efficient transfer of project information between members of the team and stakeholders outside of the company.
- Be responsible for testing new releases prior to deployment on the live server(s).
- Assist in resolving system issues related to product releases.
- Attend staff meetings and provide status reports on the current state of development projects and deliverables.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is complete and accurate.
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and practices.
- Participate in technical discussions concerning client/server architecture.
Oracle Developer is one of the most in-demand roles in the technology industry. The role requires expertise in both Database Administration and Application Development. FITA Academy offers Oracle Developer training in Chennai that will help you develop these skills. After completing our training, you will be able to work on projects that require knowledge of Oracle databases and applications. Some of the roles and responsibilities are:
- Apply basic knowledge and skills to develop software solutions.
- Implement best programming practices to write clean, portable, flexible, and reliable code.
- Use various modern standards and techniques to design and build applications.
- Interpret application requirements from users and translate them into usable computer programs.
- Write clear instructions that document the process needed to implement a specific feature.
- Follow standards, conventions, and industry guidelines when writing custom routines.
- Develop reusable library code and other program elements.
- Work on one or more large projects that require many hours of effort.
- Identify potential problems early in the development cycle.
- Plan, organize, execute, and monitor a significant portion of an overall project.
- Interact frequently and respond immediately to changing conditions.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate data collected during software development activities.
- Participate in planning, organizing, managing, directing, and evaluating the work of others assigned to the same unit.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to help make work easier, faster, better, cheaper, safer, or higher quality.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines and produce high-quality results.
- Actively seek ways to increase productivity through improved problem-solving abilities, management techniques, interpersonal communications, etc.
- Analyze, measure, coordinate, and control several simultaneous assignments according to priorities established as part of the plan.
- Perform moderately complex analytical and problem-solving duties.
- Take the initiative regarding any situation requiring extra effort or creative thinking.
- Help maintain relationships and solve conflicts among groups of people, whether individually or collectively.
- Keep informed about the progress being made and current events affecting the business.
- Maintain records and files, so they are accessible to those who need them.
- Monitor, evaluate, and adjust ongoing operations.
- Promote ethical principles in decision-making and behavior.
- Resolve disputes rationally.
- Adapt their approach when faced with unexpected situations.
A database developer is a highly coveted position that requires a lot of knowledge and experience with various databases. After completing Oracle training in Chennai at FITA Academy, you will be able to take on the responsibilities of a database developer. Some of the key responsibilities include creating and managing databases, designing and implementing query strategies, and troubleshooting issues. By taking these classes, you will be well-equipped to land your dream job as a database developer. Some of the roles and responsibilities are:
- Understand database structure, syntax, tables, columns, constraints, sequences, triggers, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, packages, and external definitions.
- Write SQL statements to create new databases, delete databases, create new tables and indexes, drop existing tables and indexes, alter table structures, create foreign keys, manage data integrity, use logical names for objects, optimize queries by using appropriate indexes, and generate reports on query performance.
- Select the most efficient method to store information in a database.
- Create schemas and perform routine maintenance chores such as adding, dropping, modifying, and renaming data dictionary components.
- Ensure data remains accurate, complete, consistent, and up to date.
- Be familiar with DBMS features such as replication, security, backup/restore, recovery, statistics, audit trails, and transaction support.
- Learn how to interpret, display, understand and manage system messages.
- Know the difference between different types of access methods.
- Work cooperatively with other personnel within a department or organization.
- Apply basic computer skills in areas that may involve the use of word processing applications, spreadsheets, presentation programs, graphics software, web browsers, or email systems.
- Demonstrate good judgment in responding to client needs.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all facets of the company, including clients, managers, peers, and subordinates.
- Use technology and apply knowledge of hardware, software, networks, servers, operating systems, networking protocols, telecommunications devices, and security practices on an integrated basis.
- Conduct research on assigned tasks.
- Plan and carry out technical projects involving team cooperation.
Back End Developer
Looking for a back-end developer job in Chennai? FITA Academy has the perfect training course for you. Our Oracle back-end developer course offers you the skills and knowledge required to work as a back end developer. After completing our course, you will be able to develop and maintain the back-end of web and mobile applications using Oracle products. Some of the roles and responsibilities are:
- Identify the type of application being developed.
- Prepare conceptual designs and develop functional specifications.
- Develop the application logic for the software solution required by the business user.
- Produce source code from the application specification in one or more high-level programming languages.
- Test the source codes and produce documentation describing how it works.
- Package the application and test it thoroughly before deployment.
- Provide post-deployment support for the production environment and ensure that all changes are recorded and kept current.
- Take ownership of the product, ensuring its quality is maintained throughout its lifecycle.
- Design and develop solutions in small teams focused on specific problems.
- Build reusable libraries, tools, services, etc., whenever possible.
- Maintain existing functionality using new technologies where appropriate.
- Deliver results in a timely manner through constant analysis and improvement.
- Participate fully in cross-functional teams, sharing knowledge across organizational boundaries.
- Monitor change requests and participates in managing them.
- Actively contribute ideas and innovations in line with changing business strategy.
- Review business requirements, design, coding standards, documentation, testing plans, performance tuning guidelines, and release plans prior to development start.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and resources.
- Evaluate and address issues that affect project success.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Understand system architecture when designing new modules in the back end.
- Be able to understand the design of the database structure (i.e. tables, triggers, constraints) and appreciate their relationship to each other.
- Know the various options available to handle data integrity during transactions.
- Understand the difference between single-row inserts/updates versus bulk inserting records into rows via INSERT INTO statements.
- Work together with other developers to determine optimal strategies for handling complex cases and exceptions.
- Write clear, concise code.
- Analyze the problem domain to identify alternatives.
- Choose appropriate language features for the task at hand.
The overall learning experience @ FITA Academy's Oracle course was excellent. Well Experienced Trainers with Blended learning made the complete learning path lively and interesting. And my Trainer was more of a friendly nature which I liked the most here. Also, he supported me in my Interview prep process. Further, the classes over here were flexible with the highlight feature. Thank you FITA Academy. I will surely recommend FITA Academy to my friends.
I did my Oracle Course in Chennai at FITA. I truly had a very good training session. My trainer gave us rigorous training on the Oracle Database and its Management. Overall I learned a lot. All credits to my Oracle Trainer who taught us everything in detail. I strongly recommend FITA Academy for Oracle Training in Chennai.
Oracle Course in Chennai at FITA Academy was nice. FITA Academy is one of the best platforms to learn the Oracle Database. Gained a lot of knowledge on enrolling for the Oracle Course in Chennai. The Syllabus was up to the market standards and was perfectly compiled in the proper sequence. Great work FITA Academy! And I would also like to share that FITA Academy guided and supported me with placements assistance. I took one interview for the position of Oracle Developer and I am waiting for the final round results.
I enrolled for the Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy. Very nice place to learn about the Oracle Database and PL/SQL packages. My trainer was an expert and he gave us training with lots of practical examples and applications and this is what I liked a lot. The complete syllabus of the Oracle Course was covered within the given period along with rigorous assessment sessions.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Oracle Training In Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Oracle Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is curated and organized by Oracle Developers with more than 10+ years of experience in the Database Platform.
- We are the only Academy in Chennai who provides the correct blend of practical and theoretical knowledge of the subject.
- Comprehensive Coverage of Oracle Course with 60+ hours of intensive training.
- 20,000 + students Trusts FITA Academy
- The Oracle Course fees are devised at a nominal cost keeping the students and the working professionals in the mind.
- Oracle Course Timings is scheduled in the order to suit the comfortability of the students and the working professionals as well.
- Interview Tips
- Real-time Database projects with various case studies
- Corporate Training in Chennai
- Support in Building your Resume and Interview Prep process.
- FITA Training Academy has placement tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large scale companies, and these companies have job openings for Oracle Developer and other roles that are related to Database Developer
- FITA Training Institute has a Dedicated Placement Officer who can support the students with Placement Assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training session for them to face the interview with confidence
You can enroll for the Oracle Course in Chennai by contacting our support number 93450 45466 or you can directly walk into our office
- FITA Academy was established in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch for the Oracle Course size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch.
- The batch size has been curtailed for individual attention and to clarify the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects
Oracle Trainers are Industry Experts who have a decade of experience as Oracle Developer/ Database Developers. The Oracle Course Training faculty of FITA are Working professionals from the Database platform and provide hands-on training to the students.
We accept the payment mode of Cash, Card, Bank transfer, and G Pay.
The Oracle Corporation offers enterprise application products and is the top platform provider for Database Management Systems that is being used by various MNCs in diversified market sectors. Professionals certified by Oracle continue to be highly sought after talent and also enjoy the credits to gain higher income in the IT industry. FITA Academy offers exclusive Oracle Training in Chennai to teach and support students and professionals to gain enough knowledge and obtain certification as a Database Administrator. Modest batch sizes and personal assistance with plenty of hands-on exercises make sure that individuals are well prepared for becoming an Oracle Certified Professional.
Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy offers you best-in-class oracle training by Oracle Certified IT professionals having more than 12+ years of industry experience. Students will be provided with Live Oracle Projects during the training.
Course Objectives Of Learning Oracle
- At FITA we offer exceptional quality classes and it propels the students to get clarity in practical knowledge. Join the Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy and track the advancements in your knowledge towards the advancement of your career.
- Oracle certification is needed to try for the next level in the jobs. So, this training is suitable for the experience without certification and for the beginners to equip themselves for procuring the certification.
- Knowledge of servers or RDBMS is essential to understand any programming language like Java. So, to understand the back end operations join the course. The knowledge of databases, knowledge of servers, and knowledge of cloud is essential.
- Oracle Course will teach about data integration and help to understand the decision making in the organization.
- Understand the usage of online and offline data for database management. Perceive the importance of safety measures in maintaining the data.
- Oracle, SQL, and MySQL are popular database management systems. So, obtaining the Oracle certification will make one as a professional database administrator or DB developer.
- Oracle adds new additions to the software and old functions are managed in the same way. To keep updated regarding the database and data storage specifications enroll yourself in the Oracle Course in Chennai at FITA Academy.
Benefits of taking Oracle Training at FITA Academy
- At FITA Academy we provide real-time training with exposure to the industrial standards which is very helpful for the students to gain business knowledge and practical knowledge. Join the Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy to become an expert in the Oracle.
- FITA Academy is located at the center place and the comfort of the students in terms of distance and timing is given more importance to serving the students with personal care.
- We know that placement is the biggest question of the students after formal education. Talk to our counselors and know about the skills in which you can scale up to join the big race of searching jobs. We provide the placement information regularly to the students and help them with the required tips for the interviews.
- FITA Academy offers the best Oracle Training in Chennai with proven records from the students for the training and the placements.
- After the training, the students become skillful in management and project management. The trainers dedicate their time to shape the students with the required skills and create a good community of learners.
Advantages of Oracle Databases
Oracle has become more popular in the business world because of its unique features. Oracle is playing a leading role in the software market due to its constant production of databases. Many new and featured versions of databases are released to enhance corporations and business’s growth. Thus, there are many advantages to using an Oracle database.
Oracle databases are used in all business-level applications. It is highly utilized in the banking and financial sectors. On average, most of the world’s top-rated banks are using the Oracle databases to run their businesses efficiently. Primarily, it is attained because of the oracle’s functionality. Oracle offers a blend of integrated and high-level technology business solutions. It will be much useful for corporations that contain large amounts of information to analyze, store, and access.
Oracle databases largely satisfy the customer’s expectations. This feature allows organizations to upgrade themselves. To provide efficient and noticeable results, Oracle databases offer new versions with popular features indulged in it. Oracle Training in Chennai supports you attain more technical knowledge in the Oracle databases.
Reliability is one of the major advantages of Oracle Databases. It provides enhanced performance when Oracle is engaged with demanding tasks. In order to manage the integrity of information stored, it uses an important tool called the ACID test, where the reliability of stored data can be tested. Thus, it shows that Oracle databases have been proven to deliver high integrity of data storage.
One of the significant advantages of Oracle databases is it is integrated with Flashback technology. It is important not to miss any data at any instance that is saved in the database system. If any case occurs with the loss of data or unknowingly deleted, Oracle’s Flashback technology highly helps to recover the lost data efficiently. This technology allows reducing human error. However, this aspect allows for a perfect administrative process and maintains simplified management.
Multiple database support
It is the best advantage of the Oracle database system where the users can use multiple databases at the same time. Become an Oracle expert by learning the important terms involved in the Oracle databases by joining Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy.
The Oracle database can run on more than twenty networking protocols and can be ported to various platforms, almost 100 hardware platforms. Thus, making it more portable for making changes in the system hardware and system OS.
The performance of Oracle databases is comparatively high in the software industry. Oracle has more than 100 GB databases and the performance includes the transaction control and other factors. The application of Oracle databases is quite good on the market.
Some of the other advantages of Oracle databases are durability, consistency, isolation, and atomicity. These mentioned four factors are also well managed by the databases and thus makes this as a competent and reliable database system.
Obtain a clear approach and know more about the Oracle databases in the Oracle Course in Chennai at FITA Academy.
Integration Of Oracle With The Cloud
Oracle code is used along with the latest technologies like the micro-services, containers, machine learning, blockchain, and intelligent bots. Let us discuss with a broader view about the database Oracle along with the use of coding and framework. Oracle database cloud is a service that creates the connectivity to the virtual machine. Oracle database available with the OS is now available with the cloud platform. Join the Oracle Training in Chennai at FITA Academy to enhance the skills required to clear the interview.
How to use Oracle Cloud?
DBaaS monitor is used to check the status of the database and monitor whether the parameters are fulfilled. Version 24 of the Mozilla Firefox, Version 9 or 10 of the Microsoft internet explorer, the 29th version of Google Chrome, and the 6th version of Apple Safari are the different browsers used to support the Oracle cloud. Putty and Oracle SQL developers are essential to download before starting the coding part in Oracle. Oracle Course in Chennai will provide comprehensive training to project your skills in a highly competitive world.
Search for the putty folder and open the folder on the computer. SSH is the protocol and DSA, RSA is used for digital computing algorithms. Change the settings to 2018 bits in the generated key to gain security from the SSH-2 or RSA. Click, generate, and then paste the keys to the file. The public key is created to create connectivity with the Oracle cloud. Oracle Training in Chennai is the best training to enter into the software industry as an Oracle developer.
The service instance is created by invoking the database cloud service, defining the type of subscription, selecting the release of the software, selecting the edition of the software, configuring the instance of the service, configuring the DB, backup, recovery, and finally confirming the database instance.
Connecting the database
To connect the SQL the SID and the IP address are essential. The Oracle cloud administrator will provide the credentials to log in to the database. The link can be direct or indirect. The access to the Oracle compute cloud is created along with the rules of the database cloud service. Inside the service, name click the hamburger menu.
Create access rules and the status of the rules. See the display of the rules. The rules are created, updated, edited, and deleted in this access page. To monitor the DBs the hamburger menu near to the access rule is enabled. The connections to the SQL developer are enabled with the new database connection dialogue. Username, password, SID, hostname, service name, and connection name are created with the database connection. Oracle Training in Chennai will help every individual to know about the different concepts with database management in different environments.
To add the row to the table the connections tab placed towards the left side is used. In your cloud database see the countries details and the country id is used to add the data to the database. The user sessions are monitored through the sessions. The opened sessions in the database are known through the interactive report in the Oracle. The summary of the open session is provided in the top table of the database. Oracle Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is designed with an intensive syllabus and extensive practical classes to make the training an interesting one.
The manage page from the drop and down menu allows users to on and off the database. This page is used to create, unplug, plug, modify, and clone the database. The SQL monitor and the parameters are operated with the drop-down menu. FITA Academy is the institute with proven records for the Oracle Training in Chennai and the constant changes in the syllabus as per the market trends help the learners a lot.