Course Highlights and Why UI UX Course in Chennai at FITA Academy?
|05-10-2023||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|07-10-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|09-10-2023||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|14-10-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the UI UX Design Course in Chennai
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the UI UX Design Course Online!
- What is Design ?
- Difference between 2D and 3D Design?
- Visual design elements and principles
- Visual hierarchy
- Color scheme
- Asymmetrical balance
- Symmetrical balance
- Creating account in Adobe
- Various types of accounts
- Benefits of Accounts in Adobe
- Getting familiar with Workspace
- Creating a New project
- Getting familiar with all the important Navigations
- Understanding Focus area, Smudge Tool etc
- Introduction to Layers
- Working with Layers
- Layers Styles
- Adding Text
- Playing with features in Text
- Colors RGB vs CMYK
- Adding colors
- Changing colors
- Enhancing colors
- Changing Gradient
- Adjusting images without Distortion
- Fixing Blurry Images
- Color and Tone Correction of Images
- Adding Watermark / Logo
- Changing an image to black & white
- Other Important Image Enhancement techniques
- Working with various shapes in Photoshop
- Creating and playing with various shapes in Photoshop
- Creating & Applying various filters
- Importance of Retouching
- How to use Patch tool for Retouching
- Removing unwanted things from background
- Retouching Eyes & Skin
- Adding Realistic Shadows
- Adding Effects in Photoshop
- Using Artboards in Photoshop
- Using Brushes in Photoshop
- Exporting the images for Print,
- Web & Social Media
- Fundamentals of UX & UI Design
- Good and Poor Design
- Difference between UX vs UI design
- Evolution and Importance of UX/UI
- Elements of Good UX/UI Design
- Job Roles
- Usability Heuristics and Guidelines
- Design Consistency
- Heuristic Principle
- Gestalt Principle
- Cognitive Bias
- Design Frameworks
- Types of Frameworks
- Double Diamond overview
- Lean UX overview
- Solving Problem
- Learning Loop
- Design Thinking - Linear Process
- Design Thinking - Nonlinear Process
- Understanding Empathy
- Methods and Techniques for Empathy
- Conducting User Research
- Conducting Field Study
- Conducting User interview
- Conducting User survey
- Stakeholder interview
- 5 why concept
- Focus group
- Holistic View
- Analysing Research Data
- Understanding User Persona
- Competitor Analysis
- Creating Affinity Mapping
- Creating User Personas
- Creating Experience Maps
- Brainstorming Ideas
- Card Shorting
- Understanding User Flow
- Understanding Task flow
- Difference between User and task flow
- Observing and Analyzing
- Heuristic evaluation
- Creating Information Architecture
- Wireframing and low-fidelity
- Pain Points
- Gather feedback
- ValWhidate design decisions
- A/B testing
- Prototyping Concepts and Tools
- Low-Fidelity vs. High-Fidelity Prototypes
- Interactive Wireframes and Mockups
- Using Prototypes for User Testing and Feedback
- MS Word or Google Docs
- Getting started
- Frame Vs Slice Tool
- Draw Vector Shapes & Pen Tool
- Figma Components
- Figma Constraints
- Understanding Grid System
- High fidelity wireframes:
- The basics of type & fonts in Figma
- Rectangles Circles Buttons Rounded corners in Figma
- How to use color in Figma
- Strokes plus updating color defaults in Figma
- Object editing and how to escape in Figma
- Scale vs Selection Tool in Figma
- Frames vs Groups in Figma
- Where to get Free icons for Figma
- Matching the stroke of our icons
- Plugins in Figma for icons
- Understanding Material design
- Design across various platforms
- Create the First website
- Create the First Mobile app
- Understanding Material design
- Create a complete app from wireframe LF to HF
- Understanding HCD
- Figma Mirror
- Design a Prototype for your website and mobile App
- How to prototype in Figma
- Prototype animation and easing in Figma
- Testing on your phone with Figma Mirror
- Create an account in Behance, Dribble, Medium
- Creating a Portfolio
- Case Study Structure
- Case Study compilation
- Publishing case study on Medium
- Publishing case study on Behance
- Introduction to HTML
- Creating a simple HTML Document
- Viewing HTML Document with Browsers
- Introduction to different Web Browsers – IE, Chrome,
- Mozilla, Safari, UC Browser
- Webpage Vs Website
- Various User Interface Elements and Layouts
- Understanding Responsive websites
- Elements of a HTML Document
- Understanding HTML Tags
- HTML Editors
- Creating a Simple HTML Document
- Adding Attributes to Tags
- Handling Texts in HTML
- HTML Styles
- Controlling Fonts and Size
- Applying Colors
- Foreground and background colors
- Adding and Formatting an Image
- Handling Size of an Image
- Aligning Images
- Adding Animated Images
- Background Images
- Working with HTML Tables
- Handling Images
- Understanding the HTML Layouts and its limitations
- Working with HTML Forms
- HTML Vs HTML 5
- New Elements in HTML 5
- Handling SVG
- New Form Elements in HTML 5
- Handling Audio & Video
- Handling Graphics
- Handling Events
- What is a Style Sheet
- Cascading Effect of a Style Sheet
- Inline and External CSS
- CSS Selectors – IDs and Classes
- Understanding Layouts
- Absolute, Relative and Fixed Positioning
- Advanced CSS
- Responsive Layouts and Media Queries
- Variables, Data types & Operators
- Understanding Block level and Global scope
- Using Arrays
- Mastering Functions
- Control Structures
- Understanding Iterator
- Understanding the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Animating UI Elements
- Classes and Objects
- Minimizing Redundancy using Inheritance
- Browser Compatibility
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
- FITA Training Academy zealously implements the Applied Method of learning of the concepts and techniques, and at FITA Academy we practice the same. UI UX Tutors at FITA Academy trains the students with the proper blend of the practical and theoretical sessions of the UI UX Course.
- UI/UX Mentors at FITA Academy Trains the students with the most sought-after skills sets in the Web Designing field.
- UI UX Instructors at FITA Academy are the Certified Experts from the Web Development platform.
- UI UX Trainers at FITA Academy are the Real-time Web Developer professionals, and they train the students with the complete hands-on learning of the UI UX development process.
- UI UX Mentors at FITA Academy upgrades the technical competence of the students by training them extensively on the recent industry practices.
- UI UX Instructors at FITA Academy aids the students with the required individual mentorship and trains them in-depth with the popular Web Designing tools with hands-on practices.
- UI Trainers at FITA Academy support and assists the students in building up the Portfolio. Also, the UI UX Mentors boost the confidence in the students by equipping their knowledge with the useful insights of the Interview and the tactic to handle the interview.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
UI UX Certification Course in Chennai
About UI UX Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy
UI UX Certification Course in Chennai
UI UX Course Certification is one of the authentic credentials which testifies that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the UI UX Development Process and its core principles. With a real-time Web Design project experience provided at the end of the UI course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the required skills sets to work as a UI UX Developer. Providing this UI/UC Course Certificate along with your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview, and also it opens the door for a wide range of career opportunities.
UI/UX Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy imparts the necessary skill sets that are necessary for a professional UI UX Developer under the guidance of our Real-time professionals. UI UX Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the Web Development platform.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Job Opportunities After Completing UI UX Design Course in Chennai
Ever since the rapid transition of online businesses and digitalization took place in the recent past, the demand for qualified and skilled Web Designers has grown profoundly. Over here the UI/UX Developers are the most sought-after Web Designers in the market. It is because the UI which is also known as User Interface deals with the visual layout of the Website or Mobile applications to attract a large number of customers to the website.
And the UX also known as User Experience measures how an individual interacts with the application or the website whether it is smooth or complicated to use. These are the major aspects that have to be checked for any businesses which function through the online platform. If a business can provide the best UI UX experience to its customers the chance of boosting up the conversion rates are significantly high and it also equally possible to retain the customers with you for a longer span.
According to the recent survey conducted in the Web Development platform it is stated that by the end of 2025 there will be a significant hike in the number of UI UX Designers in the Web Development platform with a total of 25% on an average. Moreover, the major reason for the increased surge for UI Designers in the recent past is because based on the recent statistics reported collected it is stated that there are around 1.4 billion websites that are actively functioning in the world presently. And over 4 billion Mobile Apps (Android & iOS) are available for download with a total number of 4 billion Intenet users. To attract these users the businesses really need a UI UX designer who can create applications that are visually compelling and also equally friendly to use. To conclude, in case if you are planning to begin or switch your career path towards Web developments this is the perfect time to reap higher benefits and perks.
The common job designations that are offered to candidates upon the completion of the UI Course are Wireframe Expert, User Researcher, Interaction Designer, Content Strategist, Interaction Designer, Information Architecture (UX Designer), Visual Designer (UI Designer), Product Designer, and UX/UI Developer. The reputed companies that recruit these professionals are Google, Amazon, Redshift, IBM, TCS, and other start-up companies as well. The median salary offered for an entrant UI developer in India is Rs. 5,50,000 to Rs.8,00,000 per annum. Globally, an UI UX Developer earns around $ 112,257. UI Course in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training that is required to qualify as a professional UI UX Developer under the guidance of real-time experts with certification.
I did my UI UX Training at FITA Academy. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the learning session at FITA Academy! My Trainer was a real-time professional who made the training program an interesting one. He clearly thought about the need for Web designs and their impact on the business. He trained us with different strategies and tools to increase the visual effects of the design. Overall I learned a lot here. My sincere thanks to my trainer and FITA Academy.
My acquaintance with FITA Academy's UI UX Training was excellent. Neatly compiled UI UX Coursewares along with regular assessment sessions helped me to understand the UI/UX Course at ease. I strongly refer this platform to all the freshers who are planning to begin their career in the Web Development field. And the best thing about FITA Academy is their flexibility in scheduling the classes. They were so feasible in assigning the missed classes, and this option made me complete the training successfully. Thank you, FITA Academy!
I enrolled in the UI Developer Course in Chennai at FITA Academy! My learning experience at FITA Academy was well and good. The UI Coursewares was up to the market norms, and the classrooms were well equipped. My UI Trainer taught the UI UX concepts with the proper mix of theoretical and practical sessions. Also, the entire syllabus of the UI UX Course was covered within the mentioned time. Good Work FITA Academy!
In-depth Training of the UI UX Course was provided at FITA Academy. Strong foundations on the designing concepts were provided in this training program. Also, a wider coverage was provided in using the designing tools. FITA Academy also helped me with Placement Support. They are constantly notified of the job openings related to UI/UX Developer courses. Thanks, FITA Academy! Very nice work!
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
UI UX Design Course in Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- The UI UX Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is compiled & conducted by UI UX experts with 10+ experience in the Web Designing field.
- The only training institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions of the UI UX Concepts.
- In-depth UI UX Course coverage with 60+ Hours UI UX Training.
- 50,000+ students trust FITA Academy.
- Affordable fees structure of the UI Course keeping both the students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Corporate Training in Chennai
- UI UX Course timings in Chennai at FITA Academy devised to suit the comfortability of the working professionals and students.
- Interview Tips and Portfolio Building Support.
- Real-time Web Designing projects with numerous case studies.
- FITA Academy Training Institute has placements tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large-scale enterprises, and these companies have job openings for UI Developer, UX Developer, and other roles that are associated with Web Designing.
- FITA Training Academy has a Committed Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance.
- The Placement Portal aids the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training sessions for them to face the interview with confidence.
You can enroll in the UI UX Design Course by contacting our support number 93450 45466 or you can directly walk into any of our branch offices.
- FITA Academy was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now.
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now, and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well.
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The UI/UX Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA Academy provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
The UI UX Trainers at FITA Academy are Industry Experts who have a decade of experience as Web Designers. The UI UX Training faculty of FITA Academy are Working professionals from the Web Development field, and they provide rigorous training of the Web Designing practices to the students.
We accept the different Payments mode at FITA Academy - Net Transfer, Card Payment, Cash, Bank Transfer, and G Pay.
Good communication skills-You can't be a good UX designer without being great at communicating your ideas to others. You need to be able to explain your reasoning clearly while demonstrating empathy towards those whom you will be working with.
Understanding business needs-A UX designer must know how to make use of data to understand customer behaviour and also work effectively within the constraints of time and budget.
Strong visualization skills-A UX designer should be well versed with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc. They should be able to create graphics that look appealing and communicate a message effectively to the audience.
Ability to analyze problems-It's important for a UX designer to possess analytical skills. He/she should be able to identify issues with existing designs and suggest ways to solve these problems.
Creative thinking-Being creative isn't just about coming up with new ideas; a UX designer should also be able to think differently from everyone else. For instance, when people try to recreate a certain concept, they usually do it in their own way. However, a UX designer should be able to come up with unique solutions for such concepts.
Attention to detail-A UX designer should pay close attention to all details and ensure that everything is perfect. If he doesn’t, then his efforts may go to waste.
Analytical mindset - Having an analytical mind will quickly help a UX designer find flaws. He/She should be able to spot errors before anyone else.
Problem-solving skills- If you notice any issue with a particular feature, then you should fix it immediately. In fact, a UX designer should always be ready to take action whenever necessary.
Empathy- Lastly, a UX designer should have a kind heart because he/she has to empathise with the client and other stakeholders.
So, if you want to become a UX designer but don’t have all these skills yet, then you can learn them by joining UI UX design course in Chennai.
There are hundreds of web and mobile apps that hit the marketplace daily. Nevertheless, the best apps are the ones that offer the best user experiences. The UI UX design course in Chennai FITA Academy gives the participants a deep insight into the design structure so that it helps them to create apps that render great user experiences.
What Is a User Interface (UI)?
This is the part of the program that handles the human and machine interaction part. Forming a good user interface needs a thorough understanding of a user’s needs. Only if the UI of a program/app is good a user is prompted to download an app or a program. Therefore, the design of a good user interface is of paramount importance in an app for it to become popular. Big corporations are known to invest millions of dollars to develop a great UI. The UI developer course in Chennai FITA Academy is structured so that students can design the best UI for their apps.
What Is User Experience (UX)?
User experience (UX) design of the software contributes to meaningful and relevant results for the user when executing the program. The pleasure that a user feels when running the program involves the design of the program as well as integrating many other aspects including the functionality. Any time a user runs a program, he/she tends to form a ‘first impression’. When this process happens, the perception, action, and motivation of the user integrate and form what is referred to as User Experience. This can be positive or negative. Negative user experience will prompt the user to leave the platform and never to return. The UX design course in Chennai FITA Academy has been put together to help mobile and web app developers to generate the best user experience through their programs.
The UI UX Course at FITA Academy Chennai – Provisions Of The Course
The UI design course in Chennai FITA Academy is designed to help in the following areas:
- Help the participant to form strategies
- Prioritize the resources available and the intended investments
- Determine the OS and other supporting devices for the app
- Understand the needs of the end-user
- Select the correct controls and UI patterns
- Analyze features to enhance the user experience
- Enhance cross-device usability with the help of responsive designs
- Designing the UI to improve the usability
- Testing/Validating the app for user-friendliness
UI UX Design Course In Chennai FITA Academy – Prerequisites
There are no specific conditions for enrolling in this course. However, the participants must be familiar with best practices as far as user experience is concerned. At the end of the UI developer course in Chennai FITA Academy, the student would have gained sufficient hands-on experience in creating mobile apps that have a top-of-the-line user experience.
Who All Can Join This Course
Designers, both beginners and those at the intermediate level, can do this course to perfect their design fundamentals. Any candidate wanting to begin a career in UX design can enroll for this course. A UI design course in Chennai FITA Academy can help any person that is seeking to launch a new app of their own. Any individual with sheer interest in design can use this course to take their skills to a whole new level.
Why Choose FITA Academy for UI UX Course in Chennai?
We have designed the UI/UX courses in a comprehensive manner that allows deep interaction between the faculty members and students. The course is a healthy mix of theoretical courseware and practical lessons. The faculty members are experienced and are committed to getting the best results out of the participants. The participants stand a chance to build a design portfolio under expert guidance by enrolling for the UI UX design Course in Chennai FITA Academy.
Trends In Designing
The designs with the UI can be divided as the mobile view related and the desktop view related. 2019 is the year of the shift of the designing visuals and interactions. Unique illustrations, geometric shapes, oversized headlines, voice interface, UX writers, design systems, and advanced features in prototyping tools are some of the latest trends in the designing field as per the year 2019. Technology is bringing the advancement in all the arena and such changes are trained to the learners with time to time through the training centers like FITA Academy. Let us, deep-dive, into the topic and analyze in detail the trends in the designing. Join FITA Academy for the best Ui Ux Design Course in Chennai and promote your skills.
The designs communicate to the users more effectively than words. Illustrations are a powerful tool for the designer. The illustration is the catchy word or the caption tag in the image. Illustrations bring the difference between one design to another design. As all the designs have some sort of feel, times adding illustration will enhance user satisfaction. UX Design Course in Chennai will give a blissful future with potential growth in the job profiles.
Animations are the best tool to tell the story. The animation with the next level will engage the customers. This will aid in visual identity and illustrations. Motion images will help you to promote your brand. UX Design Course in Chennai will take your career to the next level.
Google Home and Amazon Echo are some of the products with importance to the voice interface. The interfaces are the combination of the visuals and voice. The voice-based products reached 100 million in 2018. UI UX Design Course in Chennai makes the designing part an interesting one.
The prototype designs are used for designs as well as voice-based products. By the year 2020 one prediction says that more than 100 million users will shop from the AR. The mock plus iDOC the tool for breakthrough products aid for productivity. UX Design Course in Chennai is the best course to increase traffic on the website.
Flat Images With 3D
The 3D with the CG makes the visuals interactive. The 3D with the motion pattern will create a good impression with the users. Join FITA Academy for the incomparable UI UX Design Course in Chennai and take your career to the next level.
Ways to Get Involved with UI UX User experience design
There are lots of ways to get involved with user experience design. Some of them involve starting out as an intern before moving into a full-time position. These roles usually come with benefits, so if you want to explore this area further, you might look at taking part in user research – a technique that involves observing real users while they interact with different products and services. The results of this kind of research help companies create better products and services by understanding customers’ needs and desires.
You could also take advantage of UI UX designer course in Chennai and join FITA Academy to gain valuable insights into user experience design, usability testing, and other areas of digital product development.
On choosing the right UI UX course in Chennai after completing your UI UX design course in Chennai, there are plenty of opportunities available to you depending on whether you choose to work for yourself or within a larger company. You could work for a large agency where you can earn a decent salary and build up a portfolio of completed projects.
If you’re interested in learning more about user experience design, you should check out our list of the best resources for beginners. They will teach you all about the fundamentals of this field, including how to identify user requirements, create wireframes and test prototypes. You can even learn how to develop a website or mobile application using certain principles of psychology.
Whether you decide to pursue a career in UI UX from a UI UX design course in Chennai, there is plenty of opportunity for growth. By regularly attending webinars, reading blogs, and visiting forums you’ll improve your knowledge and stay ahead of the game. This will allow you to continue working in this competitive industry for years to come.
UI UX course in Chennai gives you the knowledge of designing people’s experiences when interacting with a given software platform (such as a browser or operating system). In contrast to graphic designers, who focus on static visual assets like logos and iconography, a UI UX specialist typically focuses on the way the platform feels and looks to its end-users.
In addition to the many job roles you could perform during your studies, there is another one which doesn’t require any previous qualifications: it’s called User Experience Researcher. It’s basically a combination of UX and interaction design because your main task here is to analyse patterns observed while a person interacts with the software. This enables us to make informed decisions about what features need improvement.
To become a User Experience Researcher, you’ll need to complete a master’s degree focusing on Human Computer Interaction. A good place to start looking into such programmes is at UI UX designer course in Chennai, where you’ll find a range of courses designed specifically for students who wish to explore the topic further.
The Best Part About Getting An Education In UI UX Course In Chennai. Make Use Of The Internet To Assist Your Job Search.
It is really important to know what each role entails before deciding whether it is something that interests you. Also, don’t forget to consider if you enjoy designing interfaces and other types of visuals. Many employers prefer applicants with practical skills that they can demonstrate by uploading their portfolios onto an online platform.