Course Highlights and Why Advanced Excel Training In Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Advanced Excel Training in Chennai
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Advanced Excel Course Online!
Microsoft Excel - Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- About Microsoft Excel
- Various versions of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding the Excel Worksheet
- Key terms used in Excel
- Creating an Excel File
- Entering Data and creating a Table
- Navigation in Excel
- Formatting Cells
- Changing Fonts and Font Size
- Changing Text Color
- Applying Font Styles
- Rotating Texts
- Applying Borders
- Filling Series
- Formulas in Excel
- Creating Simple formulas – Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide
- Absolute Cell Reference and Relative Cell Reference
- Impact of Absolute and Relative Cell References in Formulas
- Working with Rows and Columns – Inserting, Deleting, Hiding, Unhiding Rows and Columns
- Formatting Rows and Columns
- Freezing Rows and Columns
- Splitting Windows
- Copy, Paste and Paste Special
- Understanding Transpose
- Define Names and Labels
Working with Basic Functions
- Understanding Functions in Excel
- Working with Functions
- Mathematical Functions
- SUM Function
- ROUND Function
- SUBTOTAL Function
- Working with Basic Statistical Functions
- COUNT, COUNTA, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, MEDIAN, MODE Functions
- Working with Logical Functions
- IF and Nesting IF Functions
- Using Logical Operators such as AND, OR, NOT in Functions
- SUMIF and COUNTIF Functions
- Working with Text Functions
- MID, SEARCH, LEFT, RIGHT, TRIM, CLEAN, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER Functions
- Working with Date and Time Functions
- TODAY, NOW and DATE, DATEDIF, NETWORKDAYS, EOMONTH Functions
Sorting and Filtering Data
- Understanding Sorting
- Sorting by Single Column
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Sorting for Specific Words
- Sorting based on Dates
- Applying Filters
- Understanding how to Use Filters
- Applying Multiple Filters
- Clearing Filters
- Understanding and working with Subtotals
- Working with Nested Subtotals
- Grouping Rows with Outline
- Grouping Columns with Outline
- Auto Outline
- Ungrouping data
Data Visualization - Basics
- Understanding Charts
- Common Chart types in Excel
- Adding data to Chart
- Adding Titles, Labels, and Legends
- Working with Data Series
- Adding, Renaming and Deleting Data Series
- Creating and Managing Column Charts
- Creating and Managing Bar Charts
- Creating and Managing Pie Charts
- Creating and Managing Line Charts
Formatting Data Series
Data Validations - Basics
- What is Data Validation
- Why Validate Date
- Handling Data Validation in Excel ∙ Providing Input Messages
- Creating Error Alerts
- Using Operators to Control Input Data
- Creating and managing Dropdown Lists
- Applying Conditional Formatting
Page Setup and Security
- Understanding Page Layouts
- Page Setup Options
- Handling Headers and Footers
- Fitting Data to a Page
- Sharing Workbooks
Advanced Excel - Working with Advanced Formulas
- Using Named Ranges in Formulas
- Naming a Single Cell and Range of Cells
- Naming Multiple Single Cells Quickly
- Using Formulas Spanning Multiple Worksheets
- Using the IF Function
- Using AND/OR Functions
- Using the SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF Functions ∙ Using the PMT Function
- Working with the LOOKUP, VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP Functions ∙ Understanding and Creating Scenarios
- Working with the Watch Window
- Consolidating Data in Excel
- Understanding and using Iterative Calculations
- Exploring What-IF Analysis
- Using the Scenario Manager
- Understand various Financial Functions
- Understanding and Using the new Quick Analysis Tool
Working with Lists
- Converting a List to Table
- Removing Duplicates from a List
- Sorting Data in a List
- Filtering Data in a List
- Adding Subtotals
- Grouping and Ungrouping Data in List
Working with Illustrations
- Advantages of using Illustrations
- Working with Clip Art
- Using Shapes
- Working with SmartArt
Data Visualization - Advanced
- Overview of Data Visualization
- Advantages of Data Visualization
- Understanding and working with Charts
- Creating a Custom Chart Template
- Inserting Charts
- Adding and Formatting Objects
- Inserting Text in Charts
- Working with Advanced Features
- New Chart Formats -Treemaps, Sunburst, Histogram, Waterfall, Box, and Whisker, Pareto
- Introduction to Sparklines
- Advantages of Sparklines
- Inserting and Managing Sparklines
Working with Tables
- Formatting data as a Table
- Move between Tables and Ranges
- Modify Tables
- Define Titles
Advanced Formatting in Excel
- Understanding and Applying Conditional Formatting
- Using and Working with Styles
- Creating and Modifying Templates
Working with Pivot Tables
- Understanding Pivot Tables
- Creating a Pivot Table
- Working with Column and Row Labels
- Formatting a Pivot Table
- Inserting Slicers
- Working with Pivot Tables
- Inserting Pivot Charts
- More Advanced Functionality
- PivotTable Updates
- Using Slicers to Filter data
- Multi-Select Option in Slicers
- PivotTable Timeline
- Creating a Standalone PivotChart
- Workspaces in Excel 2013
- Using External Data Source
- Uses of Auditing Worksheets
- Tracing Precedents
- Tracing Dependents
- Showing Formulas
- Tracking Changes
- Protecting Worksheets and Workbooks
Working with Data Tools
- Converting Text to Columns
- Linking to External Data
- Controlling Calculation Options
- Data Validation
- Consolidating Data
- Goal Seek
- Introduction to Power Pivot
- What is Power Pivot Tool
- Enabling Power Pivot Add-on
- Adding Data
- Creating and Managing Relationships
- Working with Calculated Columns
- Introduction to Power Query
- What is Power Query
- Enabling Power Query Add-on
- Working with Power Query to Import Data from various sources ▪ Managing Data using Power Query
- Introduction to Power Maps
- What is Power Maps
- Creating and Managing Power Maps
Macros in Excel
- Overview of Macros
- Advantages of using Macros
- The necessity for simple task automation
- Introduction to VBA
- Recording Macros
- Running Macros
- Editing Macros
- Adding Macros to the Quick Access Toolbar
Introduction to VBA
- What is Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Understanding VBA
- The Visual Basic Editor
- Working with VB Editor
- Major Modules in VBA Editor
- Understanding the code behind recorded Macros
- Data types in VBA
- Understanding Operators
- Understanding Arrays
- Creating a Simple VBA Program
- Running VBA Program
- Tools to effectively run Macros
Control Flow and Loops
- Using IF, If Else, Else If, Else and Endif ∙ Understanding Select Case
- Understanding Loops – Do While, Do Until Loop ∙ Understanding For and Next Loop
- Using Exit Statements
Procedures and Functions
- Understanding Procedures and Sub Procedures
- Creating and Managing Functions
- Pass parameters by Value to Functions
- Pass parameters by Reference to Functions
- Working with Custom Functions
Creating User Interaction in VBA
- Creating Message Boxes
- Creating Dialog Boxes
- User form Basics and Designing user Forms ∙ Getting Familiar with user Form Controls
- Accessing the Macro through user Form ∙ Linking one Forms
Handling External Connectivity
- Connecting to Database
- FITA Training Academy ardently practices the Experiential method of learning. Excel Trainers at FITA equips the knowledge of the students with the correct blend of the practical and theoretical concepts of the Excel Spreadsheets.
- Excel Tutors at FITA trains the students with the Industry-oriented skill sets.
- Advanced Excel Mentors at FITA are the Expertise from the Software Development and IT field.
- Excel Instructors at FITA are Real-time IT professionals and provide hands-on training of the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
- Excel Mentors at FITA enriches the knowledge and skillsets of the students by training them immersively on the industry practices that are currently used.
- Excel Trainers at FITA Institute gives equal individual attention to all the students in the Excel Course with hands-on learning and practice.
- Advanced Excel Trainers at FITA Institute support and guide the students in the professional Resume Building process and they boost the confidence in the students by giving them useful insights on how to handle the interview.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Advanced Excel Training In Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Advanced Excel Training In Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Advanced Excel Certification Training in Chennai
Excel Course Certification is the authentic credentials which illustrate that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets. With a real-time and practical experience provided at the end of the Excel course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skill sets to work with Microsoft Excel sheets. Affixing this Excel Course completion certificate along with your resume aids in prioritizing the profile during your interview. Besides, this Advanced Excel Course Certificate helps in accessing wider career opportunities.
The Advanced Excel Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy incorporates the Excel skill sets that should be obtained by an individual to apply in the workplace. Advanced Excel Training in Chennai at FITA is given by professionals who possess more than 8+ years of experience in the IT field.
Also Read: Advanced Excel Interview Questions & Answers
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Success Story of Advanced Excel Training In Chennai
I joined FITA Academy for the Excel Training. I had a very good learning time at FITA's Excel Training. My Trainer taught us everything patiently. Most of the classes held here were practical which was what I liked the most. Earlier I had very little knowledge about Excel. But, now I gained a lot of knowledge thanks to FITA and my Excel Trainer.
I did my Advanced Excel Course in Chennai at FITA. I am truly satisfied with taking the Advanced Excel Course @ FITA! Because prior to FITA I had no idea or knowledge related to how to use Excel. But now with the extensive training and regular practice session provided at FITA, I have a solid understanding of the Microsoft Excel office suite. Thanks to my Excel Trainer who was kind enough to explain to me how much every time I asked him. I will refer the FITA Institute for Advanced Excel Training to my friends.
My training experience @ FITA's Excel Training was excellent. My Excel Trainers at FITA were proficient and well-equipped with the Microsoft Excel Office suite. They thought in-depth on how to pivot tables and charts and how to apply the formula to derive the results. I am so happy that I chose the right training Academy for Excel Training.
Overall a very good experience at FITA's Advanced Excel Training. The Excel course curriculum complied with the manner to match the current market needs. Also, the entire course syllabus was completed within the given period. Lastly, the support team, oh my god they were the best support team. I mean, that team was so friendly in approach also they scheduled all my missed sessions to my convenience. Thank you FITA! You are doing great work. I strongly recommend FITA Academy to novices who aren't familiar with Excel.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Advanced Excel Training In Chennai
- The Advanced Excel Course in Chennai at FITA is devised & conducted by subject matter experts with 10+ experience in the Computer Science field.
- The only training Academy in Chennai that provides the right blend of theory & practical sessions.
- Comprehensive Coverage of Excel Course with 60+ Hours of Excel Training.
- Affordable Excel Course fees keeping the students and IT working professionals in mind.
- 50,000+ students trust FITA
- The Advanced Excel Course timing is assigned to suit the flexibility of the Students and Working Professionals.
- Interview Tips and Resume Building Support.
- Corporate Training in Chennai
- Real-time Web Designing Projects and Case Studies
- FITA has placements tie-ups with more than 600+ small, medium, and large scale enterprises, and these companies have job openings.
- FITA Training Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training sessions for them to face the interview with confidence.
You can enroll for the Advanced Excel Course by contacting our support number 93450 45466 or you can directly walk into any of our branch offices.
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now.
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now, and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well.
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Advanced Excel Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
Advanced Excel Course Trainers at FITA are Industry Experts who have a decade of experience in the IT domain. The Training Faculty of FITA are Working professionals from the IT field and provide hands-on training to the students.
At FITA Academy, we accept different payment options, and they are Card, Bank Transfer, Net Transfer, GPay, and Cash.
Additional Information of Advanced Excel Training In Chennai
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful tools to manage your data and make your work easier. Everyone from managers to business owners to scientists use Excel to manage and analyze data. Though most of us use Excel in a day to day work, mastering Excel would enable you to get so much more done faster. Excel lets you get away from walls of numbers and draw more persuasive pictures of your data. Better data visualization and understanding of data helps to make better business decisions. Whether you are new to Excel or an intermediate Excel user, Advanced Excel Training in Chennai offered at FITA will transform you into an Excel power user.
Talk To Our Expertise Counselor For Advanced Excel Training
What makes the Excel Course offered at FITA unique? Excel Training in Chennai at FITA is filled with lots of data and tons of real-time examples that will master you into a Pro.
Excel Training Course Fee varies based on the level. Please contact us for details.
Course Objectives Of Learning Excel
After completing the Excel Training in Chennai the students will understand the usage of the components of the Excel
- Effectively use the Office assistant
- Derive the knowledge of using the formulas in the excel sheet.
- Use the date format with alpha and numeric options in Excel.
- Differentiate the usage of functions and formulas in the Excel sheet.
- Use macros for simple and complex tasks.
Future Of Excel
Data processing and data analysis are paramount importance in the projected future growth with respect to the software industry. Excel is basic and still the most powerful tool to maintain the data of the business. When handling the day to day administration work and to make use of the equations, practical tools, and diagrams the excel spreadsheet has been used over the years by the top corporate companies. Certification of Advanced Excel Training in Chennai is recognized globally and the need for it is essential in a highly competitive environment.
When combined excel with this Power BI Training in Chennai you can easily use it for the purpose of decision making and analysis. With the help of this Training in Chennai, you will be able to use various functions used for formatting and filtering.
The time management and data management is needed for the management positions which were well apprehended with the Excel Training in Chennai at FITA. In the Excel course, the mundane operations are explained with editing, formatting, entering the data, modifying the rows and columns, using the formulas, change the views, using the option of auto-fill, custom lists, options to add or summarize a pivot table, add rows or columns, use the scenario manager, removing duplicate data, use the watch window, using conditional logic, the different types of charts, text formulas used in Excel, protecting data, saving a workbook. From the administrative and analysis perspective, Excel will grow as a legendary platform for the other creations.
Opportunities After Completing Excel Course
Data analysts, MIS executives, financial analysts, Market research analysts, big data analyst architecture, and big data engineer job profiles need to possess Excel skills for their career advancement. Learning Excel courses at FITA will interrogate the basic knowledge and highlight the potential skills required for the different job profiles. Data entry job, collection of data, verification of data, administration job, accounting job, and data analysis job are the different types of job roles that are occupied by the excel professionals.
Usage Of Excel In The Business
More than 500 formulas are used in the Excel for the day to day transaction. These formulas are designed to head the operations like sum or total, find the average for the values, find the counts, find the min and max, look up for the matches, arrive at the missing values, find the match close to one another, grouping the keywords, do the conditional formatting, Rank the values, round the values, search by date and time, financial formulas for calculating payment or interest, calculate the percentage, calculate workbook, calculations for the internet related things, formulas for fixing the errors and formulas for using different types of tables.
Apart from the high profile job roles like accounts executive, administrative officer, business analyst, and project manager the low profile job roles like journalism, teaching, freelance writing, photography, designers and when carrying over the responsible jobs like the small functions at home the supplicate for the usage of excel is huge. The Advanced Excel Training in Chennai at FITA provides the students with the best platform to understand the challenging task and complete the operations with perfection on different job roles.