Course Highlights and Why Learn Full Stack Developer Course In Chennai at FITA Academy?
|05-12-2022||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|08-12-2022||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|10-12-2022||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|17-12-2022||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Full Stack Developer Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Full Stack Developer Course Online!
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- FITA Academy is one of the most fervent believers of blended learning, and we make great efforts to carry out the same in our institute.
- Our Full Stack Instructors at FITA Academy prepare our students to become industry professionals through their training.
- We have Full Stack Trainers with extensive experience in programming and developing web applications at FITA Academy.
- Students at FITA Academy receive hands-on training in Client-side and Server-side programming from a team of Full Stack trainers who are real-time professionals and have years of training experience.
- During their training, the trainers at FITA Academy upskill the students on the Web Development process by exposing them to industry-relevant tools such as MEAN Stack, MERN Stack, and LAMP Stack.
- Our Full Stack Trainers at FITA Academy deliver in-depth training with complete hands-on exercises and provide the necessary attention to each student in order to ensure they get the best outcome possible.
- By providing valuable insights about interview questions and handling interviews via mock interviews, our trainers help students create a professional resume and boost their confidence.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Full Stack Developer Certification Training in Chennai
About Full Stack Developer Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Full Stack Developer Certification Training in Chennai
The Full Stack Developer Certification is one of the professional credentials which can be used to demonstrate the candidate’s knowledge of the entire web development process and that they have gained an in-depth understanding of it. It acknowledges that the candidate has acquired the skills and knowledge to work on the Frontend, Backend development process, along with the use of the database, after they have been provided with a real-time project experience at the end of the Full Stack Developer Course In Chennai. When you present this certificate along with your resume to the potential employer, it will help them prioritize your profile at the time of the interview, and as well, it will open a wide range of career opportunities for you in the future.
During our Full Stack Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy, you will learn the necessary skills and capabilities that will allow you to become a competent full-stack developer under the guidance and mentoring of real-life professionals. At FITA Academy, we provide comprehensive Full Stack Developer Training in Chennai that is provided to participants by experts with over 10 years of experience in the field of Web Application Development. Your knowledge is up-skilled with the latest market developments so that you can stay ahead of your competitors.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Job Opportunities After Completing Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai
Technology is constantly evolving as we move forward, and there will never be a stop to it. As a result of these constant digital advancements, businesses have had to shift their focus even more toward developing software solutions. This will enable them to keep up with the growing demands of their customers. Consequently, the demand for Full Stack Developers grew laterally among companies. In recent years, industries have embraced these developers. This is due to the fact that these developers occupy significant job posts in small and medium-sized development firms. To leverage their costs, most Start-up companies hire a Full Stack Developer to build their own applications and their clients’ applications.
Taking a closer look at the main reason why these developers are located mainly here, it stems from the capital investments they are making. The capital investments made by small and medium businesses are less when compared to that of multinational corporations.
They can’t afford more employees and these types of businesses try to produce efficient results by maximizing the productivity of their resources. To do that, Full Stack Developers is the only best option they can make use of. In most of the companies, Full Stack Developers are the actual contributors of last resort to the companies. As these developers have the multifaceted skills that help the companies to develop their businesses in numerous other ways. Since these developers are mostly found among the small and medium scale businesses there may arise a space for doubt on pay scales. But, in the actual scenario, the Full Stack Developers are paid significantly higher when compared to other Developers in the marketplace and also enjoy excellent career growth and stability than developers working in leading companies. They also have the option to become a freelancing developer either independently or parallely as they have the ability to develop an application completely by themselves there by increasing their earning potential.
According to the Reports submitted by the PayScale.com of India, it is stated that on average a Full Stack Developer as an entrant earns Rs 3,75,000 to Rs 5,45,000. Full Stack Developers with 1-4 years of experience can earn easily up to Rs 5,53,006 to Rs 7,50,000. And the Full Stack Developers with 5-9 years of experience shall earn up to Rs 8,20,000 to Rs 1,375,689 per annum. Also, these packages may vary according to the skill-sets, years of experience you have gained and also the organization in which you step in.
If you complete the Full Stack Developer Training In Chennai, you can get the best Full Stack Developer Salary for Freshers once you have mastered it. Having a comprehensive understanding of the stacks and enhancing your skills in building a complete web application is what you will receive at FITA Academy when you attend the Full Stack Training in Chennai. With the help of our Expert Trainers, your knowledge is equipped with the highly sought-after professional skills that are highly demanded in the industry.
As a result of completing FITA Academy’s Full Stack Developer course in Chennai, you will be eligible for the following job titles:
- Full-Stack Developer
- Back-End Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
An individual trained as a full stack developer is capable of designing, developing and maintaining both the back-end and front-end parts of an application.
Roles and Responsibilities of Full Stack Developer
- Developing user interfaces (UI) – Responsible for designing user interface components such as buttons, labels, text boxes, drop-down lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, tables, charts, graphs, etc.
- Developing back-end logic – Responsible for writing server-side code for business rules, data validation, exception handling, caching, authorization, security, logging, error reporting, file uploads, etc.
- Integrating front-end with back-end: Responsible for integrating client-side UI with server-side logic.
- Writing unit tests: Responsible for testing the functionality of different application parts.
- Debugging issues: Responsible for identifying and fixing bugs in the application.
- Deploying application: Responsible for deploying the application to production servers, including setting up monitoring tools, load balancing, scaling, backup, recovery, etc.
- Maintaining the application: Responsible for updating the application when new features or bug fixes are released.
- Monitoring performance: Responsible for optimizing the application based on metrics like response time, throughput, CPU utilization, memory usage, disk space, bandwidth, number of transactions per second, etc.
- Updating documentation: Responsible for documenting the application so that it can be maintained and updated by other developers.
- Other related activities: Responsible for any other related activities that may come up during the project lifecycle.
This course will teach you the essentials of coding, design and front-end development while also introducing you to the back-end and data science skills necessary for a successful web developer. In addition, this Full Stack Developer course in Chennai will give you an understanding of how to work with different software frameworks, as well as how to improve your problem-solving skills.
The main role of a back-end development engineer is to develop software which interacts with databases and APIs. The work involves creating programs connecting to various databases and API services. These include relational databases, NoSQL databases, RESTful APIs, SOAP/XML APIs, JSON APIs, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities of Back-End Developer
- Database Design & Data Modeling: Database design and data modelling are the first steps for any web application development. A database designer develops logical structures for storing information within an organization’s system. He also designs tables and relationships between them.
- Programming Languages: Programming languages like C# or PHP are used to create back-end applications. They help developers write code that can be run on servers.
- Software Testing: Developers need to test their applications thoroughly before deployment. This includes testing for bugs, security issues, performance, reliability, functionality, accessibility, etc.
- Deployment: Once deployed, it is important for developers to make sure that they have properly tested all features of the application. It is also necessary to ensure that the server can handle the load generated by the app.
- Web Application Security: As more and more users start using apps, there will be increased chances of cybercrime. Therefore, it becomes essential for developers to secure their apps against such threats.
- Continuous Integration: Developers should use tools like Jenkins to automate the process of building and deploying their projects.
- Version Control: Developers must keep track of changes made to their project so that they can roll back if required.
- Source Code Management: Developers should use version control systems like Git to manage source code.
- Automation: Developers should use tools to automate tasks related to coding. For example, they may automatically use IDEs like Visual Studio Code to generate boilerplate code.
- Unit Test: Developers must unit test their code using frameworks like JUnit.
- Performance Optimization: Developers should measure the time taken to execute functions and optimize accordingly.
- Debugging: Developers should debug their code to find out why certain errors occur.
- Documentation: Developers should document their code as well as other aspects of the project.
- Quality Assurance: Developers should perform quality assurance tests to ensure that their code is bug-free.
To develop websites and applications using the latest frameworks and tools. You will also have a good understanding of the back-end systems that carry out the business processes of your website or application. With our Full Stack Developer course in Chennai, you will be proficient in Back-End Developing and can be a great addition to your resume.
Roles and Responsibilities of Front-End Developer
- Designing User Interfaces (UI): A front end developer creates all aspects of a website or application’s user interface (UI), including its layout, colour scheme, fonts, images, animation, and navigation. They typically work closely with designers, programmers, product managers, marketers, and others to ensure that the site or app looks professional and meets business requirements.
- Developing Server Side Code (PHP, ASP.NET, C#, etc.): Developers specialising in this type of coding typically write back-end code such as controllers, models, libraries, and APIs. For example, they might create database queries or perform complex mathematical calculations.
- Testing: Front-end developers test websites and apps to ensure that they function correctly. They check whether buttons, links, forms, dropdown lists, search bars, sliders, and other features display correctly on different devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Debugging: If something goes wrong during development, a front-end developer can fix it quickly because he/she knows how to find and correct errors in code.
- Maintaining Website and Application: After launch, a front-end engineer must continue to maintain and update his/her website or application.
- Researching Technologies: Some front-end engineers research new technologies to help them become more efficient at their jobs.
- Collaborating With Other Teams: Front end developers collaborate with other teams such as marketing, product management, UX designers, back-end developers, and others.
- Learning New Skills: As technology changes rapidly, front-end engineers continuously learn new skills to stay current.
- Understanding Business Requirements: Front-end developers understand what businesses need from their websites and apps. They then translate those needs into technical solutions.
- Communicating with Users: When users have questions about their websites or applications, front-end engineers are usually the first ones to answer them.
- Writing Documentation: Front-end developers often document their work so that others can better understand it.
- Managing Projects: Front-end engineers manage projects by organising tasks, managing timelines, and ensuring deadlines are met.
The course will effectively prepare you for how to work with different technologies and build web applications from scratch. In addition, the system provides skills essential for working with big data and NoSQL databases. This makes it an ideal Full Stack Developer course in Chennai for those who want to become proficient in web development and gain knowledge about all the different areas of technology used within web development.
Roles and Responsibilities of Web Developer
- Designing & Developing Websites: Website design is one of the most important roles of a web developer. It involves designing the layout of the site, choosing colours and fonts, adding graphics, and selecting appropriate images. After the basic structure has been designed, it can be developed by using various software programs like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.
- Programming Languages: There are many programming languages used by web developers. Some popular ones include ASP.NET, Java Script, C#, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc. These languages are used to develop different types of applications, including desktop applications, mobile apps, web services, and cloud-based applications.
- Database Management Systems: Databases play an important role in storing data from multiple sources. In order to store and retrieve this data efficiently, databases need to have certain features like security, reliability, scalability, performance, etc. Different database management systems (DBMS) exist which provide these features. Examples of DBMSs are Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc.
- Software Testing: Software Testing is an integral part of every project. It helps identify bugs in the system before they go live. Tests should be written in accordance with the requirements of the product being tested. For example, if the product is a web app, then tests must cover all the functionalities of the app.
- Content Management Systems: CMS is a type of software program that allows you to easily manage your website. It provides easy access to all the necessary files and enables users to edit them without having to log into the server.
- Web Application Development: Web application development is the process of developing web-based applications. It involves integrating the business logic with the front end so that the user interface looks attractive and user friendly.
- Mobile App Development: Mobile apps are becoming increasingly common. As more smartphones are getting connected to the Internet, there is a growing demand for mobile apps. If you want to make money online through mobile apps, you will require expertise in mobile app development.
- Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is another term for the use of remote servers over the Internet. You can rent space on the cloud instead of buying hardware and paying monthly bills.
- Network Security: Network security refers to protecting computers or networks from unauthorized access. This includes preventing hackers from accessing the information stored on the network.
- Responsive Web Design: A responsive web design is a web design that automatically adjusts to fit any device screen size. This means that no matter what device someone uses to view the website, it will look good and display properly.
Web developers are responsible for building and maintaining the web applications. They need to have a strong understanding of both front-end and back-end development. Full Stack Developer course in Chennai will give you the skills required to build web applications from scratch. They can also help with developing an app from scratch, or working on an existing app that is being rewritten for the web. If you want to learn more about this role and how to become a full stack developer, then check out the Course, which will get you all the skills you will need to take on this role.
The Web Designer is responsible for the conception and execution of web pages in accordance with policies, objectives and audience considerations set by the organization. The Web Designer is typically involved from the earliest stages of planning to ensure that appropriate design is applied across platforms. The Web Designer is also responsible for designing and developing the system architecture, including end-user documentation, deployment, and other technical components.
Roles and Responsibilities of Web Designer
- User Interface Design: A designer must be able to create user interfaces (UIs) that are intuitive, easy to use, and attractive. They should understand how users interact with computers, and they should have an understanding of human factors such as ergonomics, psychology, and usability.
- Graphic Design: A graphic designer creates visual elements like logos, icons, buttons, charts, photographs, advertisements, posters, flyers, brochures, packaging, and more. They may work closely with developers or project managers to produce these designs.
- Information Architecture: An information architect defines the structure, content, navigation, presentation, and functionality of websites. This includes defining wireframes, creating site maps, writing copy for pages, selecting colours, fonts, images, and videos, and much more.
- Content Strategy: A content strategist helps organizations develop strategies for their digital content. They work with writers, editors, marketers, designers, and others to make sure all content aligns with business goals and audiences.
- Visual Design: A visual designer creates the look and feel of a website, app, product, or service. They often collaborate with UX/UI designers, programmers, and marketing professionals to implement the desired aesthetic.
- Usability Testing: A usability tester evaluates products, services, websites, apps, and other software to determine if they are usable. They test things like navigation, screen layout, typography, colour combinations, contrast ratios, and many other aspects of a product’s design.
- Branding: A branding specialist develops brand identity, logo, tagline, and overall strategy for a company. They do this through advertising, social media, public relations, events, partnerships, and more.
- Interaction Design: An interaction designer works on improving the user experience of a product or service. They focus on issues like navigation, flow, feedback, consistency, accessibility, and more.
- Mobile App Design: A mobile app developer creates applications for smartphones and tablets. They usually start with wireframing, prototyping, and testing before building anything.
- Project Management: A project manager oversees projects at all phases, from initial concept to final delivery. They manage resources, timelines, budgets, risks, communication, and more.
Full Stack Developer Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the complete roadmap on building a successful career in the Web Development field. Our Trainers provide you in-depth training on the stacks and jones the necessary skills that are required for a professional Full Stack Developer.
I have completed a full stack developer course at FITA Academy. The entire training program was excellent. The mentor had good knowledge of both front and back-end coding. He has done an excellent job in covering the course modules and precisely cleared all my doubts. Now I got placed as a full stack developer in a reputed company. Thanks to FITA Academy and my trainer.
I am glad to share about my learning experience at FITA Academy. Recently I did the full stack developer course. The trainer was so friendly and was very good at interacting with all the students and ensured questions were answered. Now I am proficient in both front and back end technologies. I personally recommend FITA Academy to get the best learning experience.
I highly recommend FITA Academy for students to study the best full stack developer course. I was delighted upon taking this course. The trainer had good knowledge of full stack-related technologies.
I recently got placed as a full stack developer in a software company with a good salary package. Thanks to my trainer and FITA Academy for providing valuable training.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- The Full Stack Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is designed by industry experts with more than 12+ years of experience in the Web Application Development field.
- FITA Academy Trains the students with the FrontEnd, BackEnd, and Database to make them understand the Web Development process.
- Wider coverage of Full Stack Course in Chennai at FITA Academy.
- 60+ hours of Full Stack Developer Course In Chennai at FITA Academy.
- More than 50,000+ Students trust FITA Academy.
- Full Stack Developer Training In Chennai at FITA Academy trains you with Industry-relevant tools.
- Nominal Fee Structure for both Students and Working Professionals.
- Flexible Batch timing for the students and the working professionals as well.
- Well-equipped Classrooms with unlimited lab usage for the students.
- Professional Full Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy with certification
- FITA Academy has placements tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large-scale companies and these companies have job openings for FullStack Developers and roles related to it.
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training sessions for them to face the interview with confidence.
- FITA Academy institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now.
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now, and it includes the headcount of working professionals as well.
Generally, a Full Stack developer needs a blend of both the front and backend skills, and they are:
- Preferably knowledge of more than one 3rd party library like Angular or React.
- Profound understanding of programming languages like Python, PHP, and Ruby.
- A good understanding of Version control namely - Git.
- A better understanding of databases namely - SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL.
- Familiarity over Security Concerns and its best practices.
- Sound knowledge of visual or web designs, and UI/UX.
Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai at FITA Academy trains you efficiently on the important skills that are required for a Full stack developer in the industry.
The reputed companies that use the Mean Stack are:
- Capabilities Stack
- Angular Class
- Onkore Inc
The top-five popular stacks that are actively used in the Web development industry are:
- Mean Stack
- Mern Stack
- Lamp Stack
- Flutter Stack
- Serverless Stack
Today, Developing a Web Application involves more complex procedures and technologies in it. Generally, a Web Application development includes a collaboration of different specialists from different technologies and makes them as a single team to work on the Web Application and Development process. While saying different specialists it comprises the Frontend Developers, Backend Developers, and Database Specialists. And this incurs huge costs and enormous time for a business to derive the desired results. Instead of hiring different specialists for each process, and making them coordinate to work together which is in another way a tedious work, the companies opted for a feasible option, which is hiring a Full Stack Developer who is also known as the Tech Wizard of the Web Development and Application domain.
A Full Stack Developer is a person who can work on all the layers of the Web Application and Development process independently. This Developer is capable of working on both the Client-side or frontend and Server-side or backend software and along with the database efficiently. Also, these Developers can work efficiently on mobile apps and native apps. This is the reason why Full Stack Developers are highly demanded in the market when compared to other developers. Full Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides you a holistic training on the complete end-to-end Web Development process under real-time professionals with certification. We also provide Full Stack Online Training according to your preference.
To become a Full Stack Developer the first step is, choosing the right Stack. While choosing the stack, look for the technology and programming language you are comfortable with. At FITA Academy, we provide you with a Full Stack course in Chennai with three different stacks – MEAN, MERN, and LAMP. Listed below are the technologies and programming languages you will learn when you opt for any of the following stacks.
- MEAN Stack – MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js
- MERN Stack – MongoDB, Express, ReactJS, and Node.js
- LAMP Stack – Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP
All the stacks, as mentioned above, are popular in the industry and choosing any of the stacks will only lead you to a possibly higher career path. We at FITA Academy train and guide you for the right career path under the guidance of our Experts.
What will you learn in the Full Stack Developer Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- A clear acquaintance of the Web Development process.
- A thorough understanding of the Front and backend programming language and technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of the database, running queries and integrating databases.
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB.
- Able to build front-end applications using React JS.
- Proficient understanding of Node.js.
- Able to create real-time applications.
- Capable of building completely organized and functional, and tested RESTful applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML and CSS for styling and structuring Webpage.
- Becoming familiar with the recent web developers ecosystem and technologies.
Eligibility Criteria and Prerequisites to learn Full Stack Developer Course In Chennai
Any fresher graduate who aspires to become a Full Stack Developer can opt for this course. Also, this Full Stack Course In Chennai is ideal for professionals such as,
- Front-end and Backend Developers who wish to learn their technologies vice-versa.
- Software Developers and Programming Experts from the IT Industry.
- Network and Database Administrators.
- Project Leads and Managers from the IT industry.
There are no prerequisites to learn the Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai as the course covers all the basics as well. However, having prior Fundamental knowledge of any programming language and the basic idea of the Web Application Development Process and how web application works will be of an added advantage for you to learn the course quickly. Full Stack Developer training in Chennai at FITA Academy upskill your knowledge from the basics of the Web Application development process under the guidance of our expert mentors, who are working professionals and have many years of development experience.
Reason to learn Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai
- As businesses are moving towards the agile process to hold a definite place in the market to implement the customer requirements in their web application quickly, they endlessly deploy more and more new practices in their businesses.
- Full Stack practice is one such innovation that has helped businesses immensely by upholding their upfront costs and to build robust applications to meet the growing demands and to implement the necessary changes within a short span of time.
- Undoubtedly, a Full Stack Developer is one such profession that provides ample benefits to businesses and projects. Since a Full Stack Developer is a person who can understand the end-to-end requirements of a project.
- Whether you are building a Web or Mobile Applications it requires a wide range of skill-set and critical knowledge to handle things efficiently. Also, you should be ready to learn new things on a day-to-day basis. In that case, businesses hire a Full Stack developer, which will be the best choice for them as this developer will be a one-stop solution for all the requirements of their project to develop it efficiently and error free.
- The more the companies move towards the Agile process the more the demand will be for the Full stack developers and developers should also be ready to cope up with the growing demands. Full Stack Course in Chennai at FITA Academy impart the students with core skills that are highly demanded in the Web Development industry with certification.
Knowing more about the technologies that are related to Full Stack Development
We all know Full Stack has three main layers, and they are FrontEnd – also called Client Side Programming, BackEnd – also called Server Side Programming, and the Database. Let us have a brief understanding of these layers of Web Development.
FrontEnd: This is also called Client-side. This is the part of the web application or website that is visible to the end-users and it helps the end users to interact with the application. And the developers are required to build an interactive website that compels the users to use it in an intuitive way. In our Full Stack Developer Course In Chennai where experts cover the Front end modules from which you will get the knowledge to become a well-equipped front-end developer.
HTML: This is the primarily used language in the front end applications. This language helps run the application in a browser without any additional installations in the user machine. This language has the ability to link between web pages and define all the text, image, audio and video documentation within the tags, which eventually determines the layout and structure of the web page.
CSS: This language is specifically intended for simplifying the process of designing the web pages and making it more presentable for the end-users. This includes positioning of the element on the screen, its appearance and color, Styles etc.
Popular Front End Frameworks: Angular, React JS, BootStrap, jQuery, Express.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, Semantic-UI, Foundation, and Materialize. Also important are the Ionic, and React Native frameworks which help in building interfaces for client side for mobile applications.
BackEnd: It is also known as the server-side development of the Website or Web Application. Here the developers focus on how the Website functions. And here, the developers should focus more on handling the database through APIs or Web services and Queries by using the Client-side requests. This layer is also responsible for the security implementation of the application data.
PHP: It is one of the best server-side scripting languages that is specifically created for web development. Since most of the PHP codes are executed on the server side, this is often called the server-side scripting language.
C++: This is one of the general-purpose languages that is widely used in the present days of the competitive programming field. Though this language does suit the concept of the backend, this language can be used as the backend language for many complex applications.
Java: It is the most popular and broadly used platform because it is highly scalable and can handle complex enterprise-level tasks with excellent speed and efficiency. It is primarily used to build large enterprise-level applications though it is not much used to create simple or medium-level web applications.
Python: It is the most popular open-source language which lets us integrate systems quickly and work efficiently.
Popular Backend Frameworks: Express, Django, Spring, Ruby, Laravel, C#, REST, and Rails.
Database: It is an application that helps to store huge amounts of data in a tabular and in relation model and enables to perform insertion, deletion, updation and retrieval of data securely.
Oracle: The Oracle relational database is a popular RDBMS based database application which helps to build and manage huge amounts of structured data with high availability and efficiency. This has been the preferred backend for many large scale enterprise level applications as it provides excellent speed and security in managing data. Oracle also provides a set of Tools to manage the Database such as SQL, Reports, Forms, Procedural Language Extension like PL/SQL and important Administrative tools to manage the Database Effectively.
MongoDB: It is one of the popular open-source NoSQL databases. The term NoSQL refers to a non-relational method of storing and managing data. This indicates that MongoDB is basically not the table-type relational database structure; instead it provides a completely different mechanism for retrieving and storing data. These databases are highly efficient in storing unstructured data as well as semi structured data.
SQL: The Structured Query Language, shortly the SQL is the basic Database language that is used for creating, retrieving, and maintaining the relational database. This SQL is non coding but english like language which helps not only to manage the data, but also to manage the database itself such as creating and managing Users, providing access rights, etc.,
These are the areas where a Full Stack Developer excels to their counterparts as the Full Stack Developer will have the required knowledge of all the front end and back end technologies to develop and deploy a complete web application.
Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the complete knowledge of the wheel of the web development process under the guidance of our industry experts. You will gain hands-on exposure to the end-to-end development process and can easily build a career as a professional Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer Career Paths
Learn everything about Full-Stack Development with this step-by-step guide from one of the best full stack developer courses in Chennai. They will help you learn what is a Full-Stack Developer and how to become one. It will also provide some interesting information that may help you make an informed decision while choosing your future profession.
Full stack developer training in Chennai provides you with important knowledge to understand the technical details of Full-Stack Development. A software stack is a set of components, including the operating system, database software, programming language, and server. There are several different stacks for different kinds of projects, and full-stack developers can choose from them.
For instance, there are separate stacks for front-end development and back-end development. A front-end developer will focus on designing and building the user interface, while a back-end developer will focus on working with databases and search engines.
The main goal of Full-Stack development is to create a well-formed product. It’s essential to understand how the application works and what technologies it uses which can be learned from a full stack course in Chennai. The first step is to learn about the client-server model, and then the back-end architecture. This will help you understand how a website’s back-end works. The next step is to learn how a web application connects to a server and how it uses those services.
A full-stack developer must understand a variety of technologies to create a good experience for a user. That means that they should know about front-end and back-end languages, as well as common front-end frameworks. They should also have a strong knowledge of databases and user interfaces where experts from the full stack developer course in Chennai will help you out. Whether they’re working on an app, a website, or a social media platform, it’s crucial to have a strong foundation in these areas.
Getting a good job as a full-stack developer requires understanding of web architecture, databases, and cloud storage. You’ll need to know how to connect databases to your web applications and how to build a website that is easy to maintain. In addition, you’ll need to learn a lot about web architecture, databases, and cloud computing. Lastly, a full-stack developer will need to understand the technical details about a full-stack web application.
The best way to get a job in this field is by getting an education from a full stack developer training in Chennai. There are many courses offered in this field, and most of them require students to complete a course in order to become a developer. You can either opt for a full-time course or a part-time program if you have the time and money to invest. It’s important to know that there are various courses available in this field, so you should choose one that suits your needs.
Having an associate’s degree in a technical field is essential. If you want to be a full-stack developer, you should have a background in computer science, computer programming, statistics, and web design. If you’re just starting out, you’ll need to take a Full Stack Developer Course In Chennai to gain the skills you need. The best option is to complete an intensive training program in Web development in Chennai.
To be a successful full-stack developer, you should know how to code in HTML and CSS. It is important to know how to do a website or an application with the help of the proper database management. For example, you can make a website’s navigation more intuitive by creating a template for the user. To avoid a project that’s impossible to scale, a web application developer must learn HTML.
A full-stack developer is a highly skilled developer who is capable of building challenging and attractive applications. The skills of a full-stack developer include learning database and web development. A good developer should be able to learn the concepts of all these areas so that they can develop applications in an efficient manner. Taking this full stack course in Chennai will make you a successful full-stack developer with the skills to work with different types of clients.
What does being a full-stack developer involve
Being a full-stack developer is an opportunity, but also a responsibility, to develop solutions ranging from mobile app development (front-end) to server administration (back-end). This means that you can do whatever is needed to create something new, whether developing an iPhone app, desktop program, website or a web app. The job description has changed over time due to technological advances.
Career As A Full-Stack Developer
A full-stack developer creates apps from scratch. They are usually hired because they have expertise in different areas such as Android/iOS programming, database management systems like MySQL and SQL Server, cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) etc.
The primary goal of a full-stack developer would be to build large scale apps which function flawlessly and efficiently. If you are looking to get into this field, then having experience in multiple technologies will undoubtedly make it easier for you. For example, you could start off building websites or desktop programs and later extend them to mobile devices. You might choose to learn Python rather than Java when coding mobile apps. This means that you need to decide which skill sets you prefer to focus on and learn what works well with those skills. Once you have acquired the skills then this Full Stack Developer Interview Questions and answers will improve the chances of landing your dream job.
How To Become A Full-Stack Developer?
If you like technology and don’t mind working long hours, then becoming a full-stack developer shouldn’t be a problem at all. However, for this profession to grow, there needs to be demand for it. That is why it becomes necessary for students to understand the technicalities involved to land their dream job. It helps to attend a good full-stack developer course in Chennai where the expert instructors offer quality education. Apart from classes, assignments, and projects, most of them offer online courses to help students achieve mastery over topics they may find difficult to grasp through traditional methods.
If you’re interested to know how you can become a full-stack developer, here we’ve listed out some of the best ways to begin your journey towards success.
Learn Database Technologies: Being a full-stack developer means being able to create databases and manipulate data. Therefore, another important step in getting started with this career involves understanding database technologies. Most colleges teach data models and other related concepts but some schools only focus on databases. This means that while completing classes, students should learn about relational and non-relational databases. Once they master these concepts, they’ll be required to develop applications that require efficient database storage.
Apply Your Knowledge Through Projects: After completing your course work, it’s time you apply your knowledge outside classroom hours. Full stack course in Chennai provides coding workshops once every month or twice every year. These sessions introduce practical aspects of programming. Apart from that, you can also join hackathons organized specifically for techies as events. These events allow programmers to showcase their skills and gain hands-on expertise. Hackathon teams have an opportunity to win cash prizes if their project is selected by judges.
Get Hands-On Experience: When it comes to making money, many people are aware that they will earn more if they own their own business. But even if you aren’t planning to run your own company, experience matters. Becoming a developer from a full stack course in Chennai, you’ll be expected to present solutions to complex problems and this requires a high level of professionalism. So, you should try to participate in open source projects, hackathons, meetups and conferences to gain real world experience.
The above-mentioned four points can help you greatly in becoming a full-stack developer. Make sure that you keep researching new updates and trends because the industry keeps changing constantly.
Because of this, the term “full stack” is used to mean having both the front-end (the “designer”) and back-end (the “developers”) working together to put together each individual piece of a web application. This way, the two teams can communicate closely because everyone knows how the other functions, so there aren’t any surprises.
Here are some key points
- A full stack developer can do almost everything involved in building a web application, including designing and building the UI, writing code related to the application, managing the application after it’s been built, testing and debugging it, and making changes to it if necessary. Therefore, from a full stack developer course in Chennai you can be a full stack developer which can mean different things to different people. It depends whether the person is talking about the role as a single person or when they’re referring to someone who does all of those things. In either case, you should expect that the person will have very broad knowledge of technology stacks and applications, and is also expected to understand how multiple technologies relate to one another. Depending on which side of the discussion you are on, your responsibilities may be more limited than that of a typical “front-end developer”, but still cover many areas of responsibility.
- Because a full stack developer works closely with others, such as a UX Designer and Database administrator, they often act as integrators and help to establish processes that allow projects to move forward smoothly. By establishing rules early on to manage complex interactions and dependencies throughout a project, a full stack developer avoids wasting time trying to solve problems later on. The less time spent solving problems during actual implementation means fewer bugs in production.
- Full stack developers are not simply those who create the web page layout/design using programming languages and tools. They usually work closely with designers and product managers to explore requirements and come up with solutions.
- Being a full stack software engineer doesn’t necessarily mean you need to have done coding before starting on this career path. However, it’s recommended – because you’ll be doing some of the same tasks as developers, like creating objects in classes and handling data structures. What sets a full stack developer apart from an average coder is their ability to combine disparate technology skills within real world business scenarios and make decisions based on their findings. When faced with uncertain situations, a full stack developer takes a step back and evaluates the situation objectively, then decides which course of action seems best given the available options. This allows them to plan ahead and take advantage of opportunities while avoiding pitfalls along the way. As a result, a full stack developer has the flexibility to complete any task that arises, regardless of what industry they work in.
- A full stack developer is a jack of trades – sometimes called a “jack-of-all-trades”. While it’s a popular misconception that a full stack developer must be able to write every line of code in each language (or even most) used in development, the reality is that a full stack developer typically specializes in particular functions – such as UI development, database administration, API integration, content management system design and deployment, or data visualization. In order to become successful at these, however, there will inevitably be times when the developer needs to learn new technologies and techniques just to get around obstacles encountered. It’s also common for a full stack developer to contribute to different parts of a project to get things moving, especially if the scope of the project requires it.
- The fact that there are so many roles and responsibilities involved in full stack development means that it’s important for employees to focus not just on specific functional aspects of the role, but on learning how everything works together. In addition to mastering core engineering concepts, such as object oriented programming and version control, a full stack developer should be aware of the overall structure of a website or mobile application, including its architecture, security issues, and performance considerations. They should also understand how to deploy projects and integrate third party tools into the mix. And lastly, because they are responsible for ensuring a cohesive user experience across different platforms and devices, full stack engineers need to be proficient in HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, and other advanced web standards. Once they master those fundamentals, they can start taking on more complex projects.
- Full stack development isn’t limited to the world of software engineering: it is also an integral part of a lot of business activities, from ecommerce to marketing to customer service. Because of this, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to apply your skills as a developer in fields like banking, finance, consulting, healthcare, media, public relations, real estate, retail, and social networking. However, with such a wide range of industries using web and app technologies, it’s pretty likely that you’ll find yourself doing work outside of your comfort zone at least once in your career. This is perfectly normal. If you don’t enjoy being challenged, then maybe a less adventurous type of position would suit you better. On the other hand, if you thrive under pressure and love having multiple options, you’re already halfway to becoming a full-stack developer.
- It seems almost too good to be true: a job where you can use your talents on a variety of tasks involving any kind of coding required to make websites, apps, databases, cloud services, etc., and do them simultaneously. Full stack developer course in Chennai will talk about full stack development, the first thing that comes to mind is development. Indeed, developing code is one of the most fundamental skills of a full stack engineer. But even though that’s what people expect, in reality, this is often not the case. After all, you don’t develop a website without building something that will serve as its foundation. Similarly, when you’re working on a backend system, it’s unlikely that you won’t implement any frontend functionality. Since everything has to exist somewhere, you can call this approach “integrated development.”
Have a look at our Full Stack Tutorial for beginners to get in-depth knowledge in full stack development.