Course Highlights and Why MEAN Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the MEAN Stack Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the MEAN Stack Online training!
- FITA Academy ardently believes in the blended method of learning and we provide the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge of the MEAN Stack concepts to the students
- MEAN Stack Instructors at FITA Academy trains the students with Industry-relevant skills
- MEAN Stack Trainers at FITA Academy are Expertise in the Web Application Development platform
- MEAN Stack Trainers at FITA Academy are Real-time professionals, and they provide hands-on training on the fundamental components of MEAN
- Trainers at FITA Academy enriches the knowledge of the students by providing them an in-depth training on how to code a MEAN Stack Application
- MEAN Stack Trainers at FITA Academy gives the required individual attention to each student and provides in-depth training with complete hands-on practices for building Web Applications
- Our Trainers assist the students in building their resume professionally and also boost their confidence by providing valuable insights to them about Interview questions and Handling interviews with mock interview sessions
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of MEAN Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn MEAN Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
MEAN Stack Certification Training in Chennai
MEAN Stack Course Certification is one of the professional credentials which demonstrate that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the MEAN Stack. With a real-time project experience provided at the end of the course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as a MEAN Stack or a Full Stack Developer. Having this certificate along with your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview, and also it opens the door for a wide range of career opportunities.
Mean Stack Course in Chennai at FITA Academy hones the necessary skill sets that are required for a professional MEAN Stack Developer under the guidance of our Real-time professionals. MEAN Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the Web Application Development process. Our MEAN Stack Trainers enriches your knowledge with the recent changes and development in the market.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing MEAN Stack Training in Chennai
Currently, most of the companies today prefer a Developer who can build the complete feature of an application from the top to the bottom efficiently. In that case, MEAN is one of the popular Full Stack Development tool that aid organizations to build efficient applications with fewer resources. MEAN Stack Developer is one of the popular career options for candidates who are looking for lucrative career options in the Web Applications Development field.
It is anticipated that the career growth in the MEAN Stack is expected to rise at a total of 18% between 2017-2026. This is because of the growing demand for robust web applications around the world. Companies are currently looking for proficient people who can work on both the front-end and back-end applications and those who can manage the database system as well.
The reputed that hire MEAN Stack Developers are Accenture, Bosch, Cognizant, HCL, Capgemini, Infosys, and TCS. The average salary offered for a MEAN Stack Developer as a fresher in India is Rs. 5,28,436 per annum. With years of experience, the average salary is expected to rise from Rs.12,00,000 to Rs.15,00,000 per annum. Globally, a MEAN Stack Developer earns around $ 1,20,000 per annum. Also, you can work as a Freelancer with years of experience and skillsets gained. MEAN Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy inculcates the necessary professional skill sets to the students that are required for a MEAN Stack Developer under the guidance of Real-time professionals.
Now that you have seen the career scope for a MEAN Stack Developer it is also equally important to know about the frequently asked MEAN Stack Interview Questions and Answers to perform well in the interview. Below are the commonly asked MEAN Stack Interview Questions and Answers in an Interview.
1) Explain briefly about MEAN Stack?
Mean : M – MongoDB, E – ExpressJS, A- Angular JS, N- Node.js
2) List the IDEs that are commonly used in Node.js Development?
The commonly used IDEs in the Node.js are
- Komodo IDE
- JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA
3) Tell me about the two sorts of API that works in Node.js?
The two sorts of API that functions in the Node.js are
- Synchronous, blocking capacities
- Asynchronous, non-blocking capacities
4) What is the major difference between AngularJS and Node.js?
AngularJS is more about Web Application while Node.js is all about runtime framework.
5) Brief on Mongoose?
It is an Object Document Mapper which is also known as ODM. It provides schema-based solutions to model the application data. Generally, Mongoose comes with features such as validation, query building, business logic hooks, and built-in typecasting.
Success Story of MEAN Stack Training in Chennai
Overall Experience at Mean Stack Course in Chennai at FITA Academy was good. My MEAN Stack Trainer was a real-time professional who gave us valuable insights into the MEAN stack concepts. He made the entire learning sessions a lively one by training us with more practical examples. I am so satisfied with choosing the FITA Academy platform for MEAN Stack Course. Thank you FITA Academy and my trainer!
I had a great time at FITA Academy's MEAN Stack Course in Chennai. All the modules of the MEAN Stack Course were covered within the given time. Also, my trainer helped me out in the coding process where I lacked a little bit. He made sure that I understood and that I coped up with his speed. This was the best part which I liked a lot. A heartfelt thanks to him. Good work FITA Academy!
I enrolled for MEAN Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy upon my friend's suggestion. I am glad that I lend my ears to them. Neatly compiled MEAN Stack course modules that match the industry standards. My Trainer was really a tech-savvy who made the complete training session an interesting one. He provided the right experiential learning of the MEAN Stack concepts. Now, I have a clear idea of MEAN Stack technologies and now I am looking forward to taking up a job. Thanks to my Trainer who boosted my confidence.
I had a good experience at Mean Stack Course in Chennai at FITA Academy. Properly scheduled classes with regular assessment sessions. Overall a very nice experience. I will surely recommend this platform for freshers and candidates who are planning to shift careers towards the Web Application Development field. Keep it up FITA Academy! Great work!
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about MEAN Stack Training in Chennai
- MEAN Stack Course at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by Industry experts with 10+ experience in the Web Application Development field
- The only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 30,000 students trust FITA Academy
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview Tips and Corporate Training in Chennai
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
- FITA Academy has placements tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large scale companies and these companies have job openings for MEAN Stack Developer, Full Stack Developer and other roles related to Web Development Application field
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training session for them to face the interview with confidence
Additional Information of MEAN Stack Training in Chennai
MEAN is a combination of four different technologies and they are,
M – MongoDB: It is the NoSQL Database System
E – ExpressJS: It is the framework that is used in handle client requests and runs on top of Node.js
N – Node.js: This is the server-side run-time execution environment
MongoDB: This is a cross-platform, open-source database that supports unstructured data. The passing of Data between the client and server is made simpler as MongoDB stores data using the binary JSON format to save them. MongoDB is more of a document-oriented NoSQL Database which is more suitable for large-sized tables to store millions of data. Furthermore, adding a field is easier in MongoDB when compared to other databases as it doesn’t require to update the complete table.
The architecture of MEAN Stack
- Angular JS: It accepts the queries, requests, and shows the results to the end-users
- NodeJS: It manages the Server and Client requests
- ExpressJS: This sends the request to the Database and returns the response
- MongoDB: This is where the Data are stored and retrieved
In short, initially, when a client makes a request it is accepted and processed by Angular JS. Then, the same request is moved forward to the NodeJS and it would parse the request. Further, ExpressJS makes a call to MongoDB to set or access the data. Upon receiving the call MongoDB retrieves the requested data and sends the data to the Express JS. Now, the Node JS sends the request to the client that was raised by them. Over the client-side AngularJS aids in displaying the results of the fetched data from MongoDB. MEAN Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides in-depth training of the MEAN Stack concepts and its applications under the guidance of real-time professionals. MEAN Stack Training at FITA Academy upskills the knowledge of the students by imparting them with the recent updates in the market.
Reasons to learn MEAN Stack Course
Becoming a MEAN Stack Developer in the rapidly growing tech-world makes you a highly desirable candidate in the organization. Regardless of any organization, they try to optimize their resources to reduce the investment rate and thus try to obtain the targeted goal within the given resources. Similarly MEAN Stack Developer is one such person who can handle the complete Web Application Development from scratch without depending on others.
On hiring a MEAN Stack Developer a company can optimize its resources easily and also reach the targeted goal at ease. For instance, if a company hires different developers for different technologies such as Angular JS Developer for the front-end work, MongoDB Developer for handling the database work they have to audit and co-ordinate the work keenly.
The MEAN stack is a highly flexible and cost-effective technology. When we say flexible, this stack provides a robust database layer that consists of rapid and automatic sharing features and cluster support. This enables the developers to host their projects at ease on the Cloud platforms. Besides, MEAN Stack being an Open-source all the technologies can be used freely. It aids the developers to move ahead with their development process by utilizing the resources from the libraries and public repositories that are accessible on the internet. Whatever the queries are raised on this platform it will be responded to immediately. Also, you would be able to build a robust application with the increased resources at your end.
Keeping these things aside, in the current scenario, it is more important to develop and produce useful real-time applications. In that case MEAN is the better option that any developer or a project can go with. When compared to other traditional technologies, MEAN makes use of Single-page Applications efficiently. Additionally, for every server request, the web pages are not required to be updated immediately. In simple terms, MEAN Stack helps the developers to do real-time changes rapidly to update the significant details at the time of process development. MEAN Stack Course in Chennai at FITA Academy provides a holistic training of the MEAN Stack concepts under the mentorship of real-time professionals along with certification.
What will you learn in the MEAN Stack Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- A clear understanding of the components of MEAN and its uses
- Able to design a MEAN Stack Application from its scratch
- Ability to develop Single Page Applications
- Know-how to route Single Page Applications
- Capable of creating query MongoDB Components
- Demonstrable knowledge on the core concepts like MongoDB, Express, Angular JS, and Node.js technologies
- Know-how to build and create RESTful APIs by using Express, Node js, and MongoDB
- Holistic knowledge of how to create an enterprise style application
- Ability to build a dynamic single page web application using MEAN applications
Eligibility Criteria and Prerequisites to learn MEAN Stack Course
Eligibility Criteria: Any Freshers who desire to pursue their career as a MeMEAN and Stack Developer or a FullStack Developer in the Web Application field can opt for this course. However, the MEAN Stack Course is more suitable for professionals such as Web developers, UI Designers, Entrepreneurs, Technical Leads, and Project Managers.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites to learn the MEAN Stack Course. However, having a solid knowledge of the following concepts HTML, CSS, JS, Server-side scripting, IDE or Text editor, and CLI will be of added advantage for you to learn the MEAN Stack Course quickly. MEAN Stack Course in Chennai at FITA Academy provides comprehensive training of the MEAN Stack architecture, applications, and technologies used in it under the guidance of Real-time professionals.