Course Highlights and Why Tableau Training In Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Tableau Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Tableau Online Course!
Introduction to Tableau
- Understanding the concepts of Data Warehouse – DWH
- Necessity and purpose for building DWH
- Understanding various tools required to build DWH
- Understanding Business Intelligence and BI Tools
- Understanding Data Visualization
- Advantages of Data Visualization
- Demand for Data Visualization for various business requirements
- Introduction to Data Visualization Tools
- Introduction to Tableau Suit
- Advantages of using Tableau
- Tableau as a Desktop Application Solution
- Installing and setting up Tableau
Getting Started with Tableau
- Understanding the Tableau Suit
- Understanding the Tableau Architecture
- Understanding the Tableau Repository
- Exploring Data Sources
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Connecting to Excel and Text Files
- Connecting to Databases
- Exploring the Tableau Workspace
- Understanding Dimensions and Measures
- Working with Data Types
- Understanding the Default Properties
- Understanding Shelves and Mark Cards
- Understanding Show Me!
- Creating Basic Views
- Saving and Sharing
Working with Data
- Analyzing and Formatting Data
- Performing Calculations
- Working with Calculated Fields
- Performing Logical and String Calculations
- Applying Number Calculations
- Performing Aggregate Calculations
- Performing Table Calculations
- Performing Total and Cumulative Calculations in Table
- Performing Logical Conditions
- Working with Parameters
- Understanding Type Conversions
- Working the Data Engine
- Understanding Extracts
- Understanding Direction Connections and Extracts
- Performing Multiple Table Joins
- Understanding Data Blending
- Understanding Joining Data Vs Blending Data and uses cases for both
Building Views (Reports)
- Understanding Charts
- Various available Chart Options
- Building Line Graphs
- Building Cross tab and Tabular Charts
- Building Bar Charts and Stacked Bar Charts
Building TreeMaps and Scatter Plots
- Building Histograms
- Building Waterfall and Funnel Charts
- Understanding Bollinger Bands
- Understanding Individual Axes and Dual Axes
- Understanding Blended Axes and Combination Charts
- Editing the Axes
- Understanding Views and Parts of Views
- Understanding Trend Lines and Reference Lines
- Understanding Filters and Context Filters
- Working with Sets – In Sets, Out Sets, and Combined Sets
- Performing Sorting and Grouping
- Exploring Forecasting
- Understanding Drilling Techniques
- Drilling Up
- Drilling Down
- Understanding Hierarchies
- Viewing Data
Building Views (Reports) - Advanced
- Formatting Visualizations
- Formatting Options
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Working with Titles and Captions
- Understanding Latitude and Longitude
- Working with Default Locations
- Editing Locations
- Understanding Symbol Maps
- Understanding Filled Maps
- Understanding GeoCoding and Custom GeoCoding
- Understanding Data Blending
- Working with Polygon Maps
- Working with Background Images
- Understanding Cubes
- Working with Box Plots
- Performing Statistical Calculations
- Understanding Online Security and Administration Features
- More on Extract and Extract APIs
- Building Interactive Dashboards
- More on Parameters
- Creating What-If Analysis
- Using Parameters in Bins, Reference Lines, Calculated Fields, and Filters/Sets
- Creating Interactive Worksheets using Actions Filter
Working with Tableau Public
- Understanding Tableau Public
- Usage, Advantages, and Limitations of Tableau Public
- Working the Public Dashboards and Worksheets
- Publishing to Tableau Public
- Editing Tableau Public Content and Understanding Permissions
Understanding Tableau Server
- Understanding Tableau Server
- Advantages of Tableau Server
- Publishing Reports/Views to Tableau Server
- Understanding Server Administration
- Creating and Managing Users
- Understanding Data Security
- Managing Projects
- Understanding User Filters
More on Tableau
- SQL Server
- R Programming Guidance
- Statistical method Analysis
- The Tableau Trainers in Chennai at FITA impart a holistic training of the Tableau tool with the right blend of Practical and Theoretical sessions.
- Tableau Instructors at FITA Institute enriches the knowledge of the Students with Job-Ready Skill Sets.
- The Tableau Mentors at FITA Institute are Certified Experts from the Business Intelligence domain.
- The Tableau Tutors at FITA are Real-time Tableau professionals from the BI field, and they upgrade the knowledge of the learning participants with hands-on learning practices.
- Tableau Mentors at FITA Institute broaden the knowledge and skillsets of the learning participants by training them intensively on the current industry practices.
- The Tableau Instructors at FITA provide equal individual mentorship for all the participants and they train them proficiently on how to use Tableau software.
- The Tableau Trainers at FITA mentors the students in building their resumes and also enhances their confidence by training them immersively on the interview training practices and group discussions.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Tableau Training In Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Tableau Training In Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Tableau Certification Training in Chennai
Tableau Course Certification is one of the professional acknowledgments that illustrates that the participant has obtained extensive knowledge of the Tableau Software and its Applications. With a real-time Data Visualization & Business Intelligence project experience provided by the end of the Tableau Course at FITA Academy, this certificate demonstrates that the participant has acquired the mandatory skills to work as a Tableau Professional. Submitting this Tableau Course accomplishment certificate with your resume supports in prioritizing your profile during the interview, and opens the door for wide career opportunities in the Business Intelligence field.
Tableau Certification Course in Chennai at FITA hones the necessary skill sets that are required for a Tableau Professional under the mentorship of our Real-time Data Visualization Experts. Tableau Training in Chennai at FITA is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the Business Intelligence platform.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Tableau Training In Chennai
Today, Tableau has become one of the highly demanded software in the Business Intelligence field. It is because based on the reports submitted by the International Data Corporation (IDC), it is stated, that the globe is set to generate more than 50% of higher data than it was in the last decade by the end of 2020. This has, in turn, created soaring demand for Tableau professionals in the Big Data domain. Apart from this, it is also mentioned that Tableau professionals are not only highly demanded in the market but also have a rewarding career opportunity for those who opt for it.
Another option that is often available to Tableau Training in Chennai holder of a certificate is working as a business intelligence developer. As a business intelligence developer, you would be responsible for developing and implementing BI solutions. Getting knowledge from Power BI Training in Chennai can be very rewarding, and it can also be a great way to learn more about how businesses operate.
Besides, these things, According to Gartner Inc, Tableau has consequently acquired the position of the market leader for the best Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tool. The following are the popular companies that recruit Tableau professionals are General Motors, Sony Electricals, Facebook, Dell, Groupon, Applied Systems, KPMG, Amazon, LinkedIn, Ferrari, Verizon, and IBM. The general job positions that are offered in these companies are Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Tableau Consultant, Business Intelligence Developer, Business Intelligence Analysts, and Business Intelligence Manager. The average remittance offered for a Tableau professional in India is Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 6,75,000 yearly. Globally a Tableau professional is paid around $112,000 annually which is 77% higher when compared to other job profiles in Indeed.com. Tableau Training in Chennai at FITA trains the students holistically on how to use the Tableau tool in real-time practices efficiently under the guidance of Expert Mentorship and they imbibe the required professional skill sets to advance your career in the Business Intelligence platform.
Success Story of Tableau Training In Chennai
Sarath Kumar R
I did my Tableau Course in Chennai at FITA. Very good training of the Tableau tool with hands-on practices was provided at FITA. Wider coverage on the Tableau Generated fields was given. Thanks to the Tableau Trainer who trained us efficiently on how to use the tool. Also, he gave a lot of practical references which will surely help us to understand what happens in the office environment.
The Tableau Course at FITA was too good. My Tableau Trainer helped me in understanding the Tableau concepts at ease. I am a complete fresher to the Data Analytics domain. I never thought that my learning pace would be so smooth. Heartfelt thanks to FITA for doing a fantastic job. I will suggest FITA for all the novices like me to take up the Tableau Course in Chennai at FITA!
My overall training experience at FITA's Tableau Training was great. Updated Curriculum with Blended learning helped me to master the Tableau tool at ease. Also, FITA, as promised, helped me with Placement Assistance. Overall FITA is a good option for Tableau Training! Thanks, FITA Academy.
I completed my Tableau Training @ FITA. The training program was so flexible at FITA. The Explanations of each Tableau concept was so in-depth that even a fresher can understand it in the first stance itself. The program had an Assessment session which I liked the most. Because only with that I was able to assess my progress. Great Job FITA! Really recommended for aspirants who are seeking quality & professional training!
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Tableau Training In Chennai
- The Tableau Course in Chennai at FITA is developed and Conducted by Data Visualization Experts who possess 10+ years of experience in the Business Intelligence field
- FITA is the Only Training Institution in Chennai that equips the students with the right blend of Practical and Theoretical concepts of the Tableau software
- In-depth coverage of the Tableau Course with 60+ hours of Tableau Training in Chennai
- 75,000+ students trust FITA
- The Tableau Course Fee is devised at an affordable price for both the Working Professionals and Students.
- The Tableau Course timings are framed to suit the comfortability of the Students and the Working professionals.
- Interview Tips
- Resume Building Support
- Corporate Training in Chennai
- Real-time Database projects and case studies
- FITA Training Institute has Placement Tie-ups with 600+ Corporate Businesses and these companies have job openings for Data Analytics, Business Analysts, and Analytics Manager.
- FITA Training Institute has a Dedicated Placement Officer to Support the Students with Placement assistance
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training session for them to face the interview with confidence
- You can join the Tableau Course in Chennai at FITA by contacting Our Support Number 93450 45466.
- You can also enroll in the Tableau Course by walking in directly to any of our branch offices in Chennai - Anna Nagar, T Nagar, Tambaram, Velachery, and OMR.
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 75,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Tableau Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The Tableau batch size has been customized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
The Tableau Trainers at FITA Academy are Expertise in the Data Analytics field. The Tableau Training Faculty at FITA are Working Professionals from the Business Intelligence platform and they train the students with hands-on learning practices of the Tableau tool.
The different payments mode accepted at FITA is Cash, G Pay, Card, Bank Transfer, and Net Transfer.
Additional Information of Tableau Training In Chennai
FITA offers a Tableau Training in Chennai that stands head and shoulders above others. At FITA, the Tableau trainers see to it that the students get equipped to see above the fundamentals and develop a keen insight into using the data analytics functions of Tableau. The Tableau Course in Chennai is designed to upskill you with specialized knowledge to meet the demands of your data analysis job and is delivered to you by the best industry professionals.
Why Tableau Training
Tableau is a software package that helps the users to ‘see and understand’ data, meaning, and users can solve business problems by using data in specific ways. Tableau is fast emerging as one of the hottest trends in data visualization and business intelligence. It is easy to learn and can be quickly deployed. Both big and small companies use Tableau for the purpose of data visualization and Business Intelligence (BI) and therefore the demand for Tableau experts is on the rise. Tableau software enables the users to visualize the insights from huge volumes of Data and aids in developing or modifying business strategies. Aspirants interested to learn Data Science can also join Data Science Course in Chennai at FITA.
Prerequisites and Intended Audiences for the Tableau Course in Chennai at FITA
Prerequisites: To take the Tableau Course in Chennai at FITA there are no specific prerequisites. Yet, having a prior idea of the following R Programming language andSQLbasics will be of additional benefit for you to understand the Tableau Course rapidly.
Intended Audiences: The Tableau Training in Chennai at FITA can be opted by any fresher. However, this course is suitable for professionals namely,
- Business Intelligence professionals
- ETL, Data warehouse, SQL, and Data Analytics professionals
- Data Analysts
- Functional experts
- Data scientists
- Reporting professionals
- Project managers
Tableau Course Objectives
The objectives of the Tableau Training in Chennai at FITA are the following:
- Understand the Tableau interface, components, data elements, terminology for visualization
- Basic calculations with string manipulation, arithmetic calculations, aggregations, ratios, date and time math, logic statements in Tableau Tool
- Build data visualizations and their different types
- Build data dashboards and publish on the web
- Use Trend lines, Reference lines, and Statistical techniques
- Reshape data
- Format data
- Show trends graphically
- Use maps, spatial analysis
- Learn best practices, analytical techniques with Tableau Courses
Data skills are assuming more importance and are being listed among base skills by every major enterprise that has adopted self-service analytical tools to move forward in the industry. The employer expects an aspirant to have data skills with an edge in case they have completed Tableau training.
The Tableau-qualified applicant is expected to add value and make a difference in the organization. Such personnel is expected to get the maximum value out of the organization’s analytics tools. You are expected to derive insights from data with tableau and also effectively communicate all the relevant information with the stakeholders.
New features of Tableau 2019.1
Tableau provides different options for the analysis like graphs, structured data, and data from the cloud and aids in taking major business decisions. Tableau 2019.1 is the new version of the tableau product. Let us provide the learners with some latest features of the product. Google ads connector, URL action improvement, vector maps, secure R serve connections, device layout preview on the web, and ask data are some of the previous popular functions which added the demand for the product. The improvisations and advancements are essential to keep a pace of the demand equivalent to the market. The new feature provokes the learners to join the Tableau Training in Chennai at FITA. We prepare the user to intend content to know about the interest of the students towards the course.
Tableau prep is the tool for the analysis and the process of combining the data, cleaning the data makes the process of data analysis as easy. The flow of data and the Tableau prep conductor are the two products used for the analysis of the data and management of the flows. The data is prepared by the specialist as the sources of the data and the storage of the data requires special knowledge. The volume of data is huge and hence the data specialist needs to be the speed with the revolving requirement of the business. Tableau Course in Chennai is designed with an appropriate syllabus for beginners, data scientists, and business analysts.
Views of data
Data view from the rows, columns of data, and the entire data process are grouped under the three types of views of the data. The task to be performed is connected to the data and the picture of the data help for the easy analysis.
The editing option and the changes introduced to the data give output very quickly. Speed is important in the case of data analysis which has arrived in Tableau prep. The millions of data are checked and repetitive actions are performed with high speed in the tableau. Tableau Training in Chennai will open the door to huge opportunities in the job industry.
There are smart features with the tool like the cluster used for the repetitive tasks, and the data saved as a group with the pronunciation are used with the tableau.
There will be connectivity with the cloud or online access for the database and the spreadsheet. Without using the code base the data can be connected to the other environments and combined for the analysis of the data. The connectivity factored also helps to use the existing data with the fast flow which shows the high performance. Tableau Course in Chennai trains the students with real-time examples and the practical output for the different tasks.
Different channels like the tableau desktop, tableau server, and tableau online increases the flexibility for the flow of data and sharing the data. It helps in preparing the data and analyzing the data for the different types of businesses like the finance business or the health care business.
The Tableau aids for the sharing of the data and trains the employees of the office to get the details of the data from time to time. Schedule the flow and automate the data to keep freshness with the data. The status page in the server provides the details of the history of the runs, the speed of the flows, the health of the flows, and the movement of the data inside the server. The proactive alerts from the admin view make the task of preparation of the data with ease. Tableau Training Chennai produces the best candidates for the needs of the software industry.
Ask data is the service for the analytics with the natural language capability. The result can be in the form of visualization and speed in the data execution. Regardless of the roles that the employees hold every employee can have or explore the management data. Tableau Course in Chennai offers quality training to empower the business decision through data analysis.
The data representation through visuals answers the questions. The views can be changed by adding viz. The chart view or the graph view is the best practice to analyze the data. The experiences of the employees can be changed as a saved workbook which is used for the data-driven alerts.
Join the Tableau Training in Chennai at FITA to become an efficient player in the field of data analysis and business intelligence.
Join FITA, the best Tableau Training Institutes in Chennai to gain more knowledge in business analytics. In Tableau Advanced Training you will come to know about the public integration with Big Data and R Programming.