Course Highlights and Why Selenium Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Selenium Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Selenium Online Training!
Selenium Course Objectives
- Learning the basics of automation principles, including why and when automation is necessary in software testing.
- Understand the basics of Selenium, its components, and its role in web automation.
- Obtaining knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, including setup, cross-browser testing, and the handling of various web elements, mouse movements, and pop-ups.
- Learn about headless browser testing and the advantages and disadvantages of this approach.
- Learn about various testing frameworks, including keyword-driven, data-driven, and hybrid frameworks.
- Getting to know the TestNG framework for structured and efficient test case management, including parallel execution and data-driven testing.
- Learn about Page Object Model (POM) and Page Factory design patterns and implement them for organized and maintainable test automation.
- Getting to know Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) with Cucumber, setting up Selenium Grid for parallel testing, integrating with tools like Maven, and continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Gain proficiency in source code management with Git and GitHub.
- Obtaining interview guidance and practice through mock interviews.
- Working in real-time projects such as Automated ticket booking, Automated Patient Data Transmission, etc.
Syllabus of Selenium Training in Chennai
- Why and When Automation?
- Is automation the final solution?
- Selenium Introduction - What is Selenium and Why Selenium?
- Introduction of Selenium Components
- Selenium & Supported Languages - Java, C# & Python
OOPS Concepts and Core Java
- Setup Java environment - Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, Variables, Methods & Packages
- OOPs concepts - Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism & Inheritance
- Conditions and Loops
- Access and Non access modifiers
- Interfaces, Constructors
- Collections - Set, List, Array, ArrayList, HashSet, Hashtable, HashMap
- Keyword List
- String Handling
- Exception Handling
- Retrieving data from the database
Selenium IDE and RC
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” - Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assesors
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites With Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
Selenium Web Drivers
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- Architectural difference between WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Cross Browser Testing - Firefox, IE, Chrome, HtmlUnitDriver
- Object locators/Identification
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- Handling Pushed Pop-ups, Windows, and Alerts
- Handling WebTables
- Automating Real time scenarios
- Handling Files - Upload & Download using AutoIT
Headless Browser Testing
- What is Headless Browser Testing?
- Its Advantages and Disadvantages
- Testing Using HTMLUnitDriver , PhantomJS , ChromeDriver
Flash Object Testing using Sikuli
- What is Flash Object Testing
- How to handle flash Objects in using Sikuli
- Introduction of testing framework & Unit Testing
- Difference between TestNG and JUnit
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suite with TestNG
- Parallel Execution in TestNG
- Tools helping Object identification
- Keyword driven Framework
- Data driven framework
- Hybrid Framework
Develop Hybrid Framework
- Creating Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver/TestNG
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, XML files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshot of Failed Test case
Design Pattern - Page Object Model (POM)
- What is POM?
- What is Page factory?
- How to implement POM ?
- Test Case Execution using POM
- Cucumber introduction
- Why Cucumber
- BDD & its application
- Components of Gherkin
- Step Definition
- Setting up a Cucumber Project
- Introduction to Selenium Grid
- Configuring Grid setup
- Configuring Grid for Multi-browsers
- Remote Webdriver
- Integration with Maven
- Creating a Maven Project
- Integration with Jenkins
Git Hub - Source Code Management
- Whatis Version Control?
- What is GitHub?
- How to Download and Install Git?
- Creating a New Repository
- Push changes to a Repository
- Send a Pull request
- Merge changes from a pull request
Interview Guidance and Mock Interview
Real -Time Project
Selenium Course Trainer Profile
- Trainers at FITA Academy provide blended learning to their students, and we at FITA Academy are passionate about this type of learning.
- By training students with real-time projects and scenarios, Trainers give them sufficient practical exposure to the subject matter.
- Experienced subject matter experts with a combined experience of over 12+ years.
- We have working professionals from the respective industries as our trainers at FITA Academy.
- Trainers Provides students with market-relevant skills that will help them succeed in the job market.
- Gives the students the personal attention they need and clarifies their doubts in the process.
- Develop the interpersonal skills of the students as well as help them build their resumes in order to build a successful career.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Student Success Story of Selenium Training in Chennai
Angela is a B. Sc Computer Science graduate who passed out in 2015. She is a physically challenged woman, having lost the use of her legs since birth. After completing her studies, she tried for jobs but couldn’t find one. Moreover, the fact that she faces challenges commuting to the workplace has reduced her options considerably. With her being helpless due to her struggles without employment, her brother referred her to FITA Academy as one of his friends attended a course there.
She opted for the Selenium Training in Chennai after a discussion with the coordinators, as she possessed some knowledge of coding. She opted for an online course due to her challenges traveling to the center. She attended the course and got a thorough knowledge of the various concepts of Selenium, completed a couple of Capstone projects and obtained a certificate of completion by the end.
Angela attended the placement training and got as much assistance as possible from FITA Academy. Despite early hiccups, she quickly picked up, learning from her mistakes. Equipped with more knowledge and skill now, she was able to clear more interviews than earlier. She got placed in Webilesk Infotech and Tabtree. She chose Webilesk Infotech and now works as a Selenium Tester with a salary package of 4 LPA. Thanks to the company’s flexibility, she is now able to work from home. Angela is finally relieved that she can be finally independent and also can contribute to her family.
Features of Selenium Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Selenium Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Selenium Certification Training in Chennai
Once students complete the Selenium Testing Training in Chennai offered by FITA Academy, they are provided with a certificate of completion. The certificate serves as an acknowledgement of a person’s ability to accomplish testing tasks related to functional and regression testing. Moreover, it states that the candidate is well-versed in Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, and Selenium WebDriver. Furthermore, having a certificate from a Selenium Course in Chennai on your resume creates a positive impact during interviews and increases your chances of being prioritized.
FITA Academy has been at the forefront of being the Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai, offering training and certification for beginners as well as software professionals looking to improve their knowledge and skills in testing. There is high demand for the certificates offered at FITA Academy in top MNCs, medium and small-scale companies. Get certified under industrial experts at FITA Academy’s Selenium Certification In Chennai.
In addition to the certification offered by FITA Academy, there are additional globally recognized certifications for Selenium Testing. Some of them are
- A4Q Certified Selenium Tester Foundation
- Certified Professional Selenium Tester (CPST) by GAQM
- CP-SAT Certified Professional – Selenium Automation Testing
A4Q Certified Selenium Tester Foundation
This is an independent, internationally recognized certification that proves proficiency in the field of Selenium WebDriver test automation. After successfully completing the course, you will be able to build and run Selenium WebDriver tests on your own. The certification exam consists of 40 questions with a duration of 60 minutes. Additional time can also be requested under certain conditions. Candidates need to score at least 26 to clear the exam. The cost of the exam is $130.
Certified Professional Selenium Tester (CPST)
The Global Association for Quality Management provides certifications for various domains. Among these is the Certified Professional Selenium Tester (CPST). The Selenium Tester certification is based on a hands-on training course for test professionals who want to learn how to build, deploy, and manage automated solutions using Selenium WebDriver. The certification exam consists of 50 questions with a duration of 60 minutes. Candidates need to get 35 or above to pass the exam.
CP-SAT Certified Professional – Selenium Automation Testing
The CP-SAT certification is provided by the Agile Testing Alliance. This certification is provided on 3 levels, namely foundation, advanced and expert. Candidates also have the option of attending the certification exam in one of the three languages, namely Python, Java and C#.
For the foundation exam, there are 50 questions provided. Candidates have 75 minutes to complete the exam. The pass percentage for this exam is 70%.The cost of this exam is Rs 1,500 or $20. It costs Rs 1,000 or $15 to reappear for the exam.
Candidates should have cleared the CP-SAT foundation exam before attending the advanced-level exam. The duration of the exam is 150 minutes. It is a 2.5 hour (150 minute) practical exam with 6-7 practiscenario-basedased questions that participants must complete and submit to be evaluated. The cost of this exam is Rs 6,000 or $80, and Rs 3,000 or $40 for reappearing.
To attend the expert level certification exam, candidates should have cleared the advanced level exam. It is a 3 hour exam followed by a live presentation to the Jury for 30 minutes. The cost for this exam is Rs 20,000 or $250.
FITA Academy’s Selenium Training in Chennai greatly helps candidates prepare and clear the above mentioned certifications.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Selenium Training in Chennai
The Automation Testing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.0% in the next year. Testers and Engineers prefer Selenium for Automated Testing. According to a survey conducted on the job portal sites of India, there will be more than 27,453+ job openings for Selenium Testers in the coming years.
Some of the top companies that hire Selenium Certified candidates are HP, Oracle, Infosys, HCL, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, Microsoft, Facebook, and Accenture. There is high demand for a variety of job roles in this field such as Quality Engineer, Selenium Tester, Selenium Automation Test Engineer, Selenium Automation Analyst, Automation Test Lead, Selenium Test Analyst, Software Development Test Engineer, Senior Quality Engineer, and Senior Test Engineer. FITA Academydemy is currently leading the charts as the Best Training Institute For Selenium In Chennai, ensuring students are ready to take up the above mentioned job roles.
“100% placement training and assistance is provided to students at the end of the course.”
An average Selenium Tester Salary For Freshers in India is Rs. 4,50,000 to Rs. 5,20,000. It is possible for testers with 3-5 years of experience to earn up to Rs. 5,50,000 to Rs. 8,00,000. The median salary for testers with 5-8 years of experience is Rs. 8,20,000 to Rs. 10,00,000. Globally, a Selenium Tester earns $ 94,000 per year.
Test Manager : A software test manager’s main job is to keep the testing team motivated, engaged, and working well together to achieve the project’s goals. They are responsible for overseeing the entire testing process, from planning to execution. A skilled test manager needs to stay up-to-date with the latest tools, technologies, and best practices in testing to ensure that the testing process is reliable and efficient. This involves participating in business meetings and conferences and receiving training to stay informed about industry trends and new technology.
Quality Engineer : Quality Assurance is the process of validating whether the software or a product meets all of its requirements, and required quality attributes, prior to release. It is typically performed by testers before release and acceptance testing is performed by users.
Quality Assurance Specialist : A quality assurance specialist is an individual who is responsible for the quality of a product or service. Quality assurance specialists ensure that the requirements and functionality of products meet specific standards set by the company, especially in the manufacturing industry where a higher level of quality is required. A quality assurance specialist will typically have an educational background in engineering, technology, or mathematics in order to implement new methods and procedures to improve product reliability, accuracy and efficiency.
Selenium Test Automation Engineer : A Selenium test automation engineer is necessary for effective work and superior software outputs. They are necessary because they can perform automated tests on the most recent and up-to-date software by building and developing programs. Selenium test automation engineers use various tests to assess software-related issues, generate automation scripts, and design programs using test automation principles. They collaborate with management and software engineers to improve the end product’s quality.
FITA Academy has earned a reputation for providing the Best Selenium Training In Chennai, with its alumni working in the above mentioned roles in various organizations nationwide.
Success Story of Selenium Training in Chennai
Taking the selenium testing courses here was a fantastic experience. It was necessary to learn new things. Everyone was extremely helpful, especially the coordinator and trainer. Whenever an extra class was required, the organizer and trainer were always willing to help. The trainer was quite helpful in helping me learn the ideas. Thank you, FITA Academy, for providing the best training.
This is Poornima. I have done my automation testing course (Selenium) in FITA Academy. The selenium training is so good. My trainer Mr. Selva, who taken selenium training was so supportive and good technical stuff. I learn very good knowledge in selenium, very worth full for my future and career. Thanks for FITA Academy for offering such excellent platform.
The introduction to the course was very smooth. Kudos to the staff because they were very supportive and helpful. They are very cordial and take care of all details effortlessly. The trainer selva is very support. He has strong technical knowledge, patient and very helpful. He assists me to gain clear knowledge on selenium automation. I have taken selenium training in Chennai through online, the arrangements was very good. Kudos to FITA Academy Team and Trainer Selva.
My name is Rahul Halder, i did selenium testing here for last 2 month, its help me to improve my skill level about software testing, very friendly atmosphere to study here. the faculty who help me lots of knowledge about selenium, its good to having opportunity here. thanking you Fita.
I have taken Selenium Automation Course at FITA Academy. I was trained by experienced software tester so I got knowledge in real time work scenarios, Java concepts and Selenium frameworks. The Course is very good and the environment is excellent to learn.
Java and Selenium Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was good. The content was precise and the classes were informative and interactive. The trainer being a real time automation tester was able to provide real time experience to make the content more useful during the selenium course.
I have completed my Selenium Training in automation at FITA Academy. I had a good experience in learning here at FITA Academy. Faculty is very helpful in clearing my doubts. Thanks for FITA Academy for giving me such a wonderful experience in learning Selenium Course.
My name is Vivek, I have learned manual testing and selenium testing at FITA Academy, I learned the things very flexible. Mostly they are arranging classes with our convenient timings and while learning i feel more comfortable and joyful. Trainers are responding very well to our doubts, FITA Academy is one of the best institute in chennai, also I referred my friends to connect and do course here.
Hi, I'am Mano S. I have completed my Selenium Training in Chennai at FITA Academy where had a great experience in learning my testing course. As I'am a mechanical engineering i dont know anything about testing. FITA Academy guided me in learning from the basics which helped me a lot in studying the rest of the course easily. FITA Academy also provided with a lot of job opportunities, Which helped me get to placed in GP Strategies.
It was great experience in attending a Selenium Training in Chennai at FITA Academy, the instructor was good in teaching me all the concepts in selenium, all the doubts was cleared at anytime when I ask and it helped me a lot in improving my skills
I Had an great opportunity to get trained in Selenium Training in Chennai. It was a wonderful experience to explore many concepts, especially got hands on experience on all the newly learnt concepts and that increased my confident level in automation testing overall.
I am Swetha, I did my selenium Course at FITA Academy. The training offered by them was really good. My trainer has 8+ years of experience in Selenium Testing so it is was very helpful for me to discuss all my doubts and to get solutions. Thanks to my trainer and FITA Academy.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Selenium Training in Chennai
- The Selenium Course at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain.
- A mix of theory & practical knowledge is provided.
- The courses are provided at an affordable fee, keeping students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Course timings are designed to suit working professionals and students.
- Placement training and support are provided at the end of the course.
FITA Academy has a strong relationship with over 1500+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for various roles in the field of Selenium testing. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussion of Selenium Interview Questions and Answers even after the course completion.
General Q & A about Selenium Training in Chennai
What is the cost of Selenium training?The cost of Selenium training varies based on the institution, the duration of the course and the amenities provided. Typically, a Selenium course costs around Rs 10 K- 50 K.
Which institute is best for Selenium?The quality of an institute providing Selenium coaching depends on several factors, which include the curriculum, the quality of the teaching staff, opportunities for practical implementation of the concepts, the placement opportunities provided, etc. With that being said, FITA Academy provides top quality Selenium Training in Chennai with all of the above mentioned facilities.
Can I learn Selenium in 2 months?
The time needed to learn Selenium depends on the individual and his/her interests. With a proper schedule, dedicated practice and references to proper study sources, such as a comprehensive Selenium Tutorial, it is possible to learn Selenium within 2 months.
What is the minimum salary of Selenium?Selenium testers get a minimum salary of around Rs 3.2 LPA and, with experience, can get up to 15 LPA.
Is Selenium still in demand?Demand for automation testing tools continues to be on the rise, and Selenium is among the top, thanks to its open-source nature, flexibility, and extensive language support.
How long is the Selenium course?The duration of Selenium courses varies among institutions. Typically, a Selenium course lasts for around 6 weeks.
Is Selenium course easy?Selenium is one of the easiest automation tools to learn. With dedication and proper planning, you can learn Selenium within a short span of time.
Is Selenium good for freshers?Selenium is an ideal tool to learn if you are passionate about automation testing.
Does Selenium require coding?It is possible to learn Selenium without coding, but it can be challenging.
Is Selenium free or paid?Selenium is a free and open-source tool. There is no need to pay to use Selenium.
Which companies use Selenium?
Some of the top companies that use Selenium include
- Delivery Hero.
Who is eligible for Selenium course?Anyone with a passion for testing can learn Selenium. However, it is beneficial if you possess knowledge of Python or Java programming languages.
Is Selenium only for Web Testing?Yes. Selenium is only used for testing Web Applications. Desktop and Mobile applications cannot be tested using Selenium.
What is the salary of Selenium tester in TCS?The salary offered for Selenium testers at Tata Consultancy Services is 3 - 6.6 LPA.
What is the salary of Wipro Selenium Tester?The salary provided to Selenium Testers at Wipro is around 3.9 - 13 LPA.
Which language is in demand for Selenium?Java is the most commonly used language for Selenium, accounting for 80% of usage, followed by Python.
Which testing is easy to learn?Software assurance QA testing is relatively easier compared to other types of testing as it is not coding intensive.
Is Selenium certification worth it?Obtaining a certification in Selenium is very beneficial in job searches and career growth. Certifications will serve as proof that you have extensive knowledge of Selenium to your employer.
What is the main advantage of Selenium?Selenium is a very beneficial tool for automating web applications across various browsers, namely Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc.
What skills are needed for Selenium testing?
- DevOps & Agile Methodology
- Testing Tools & Techniques
- Rational Analysis & Logical Thinking
- Basics Of Programming
- Effective Communication
- Project Management