Course Highlights & Why Graphic Design Course in Chennai?
|12-06-2023||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|15-06-2023||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|17-06-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|24-06-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Graphic Design Courses in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Graphic Design Online training!
- What is Graphic Designing
- Importance and Need for Graphics Designing
- Applications of Graphics Designing – Print, Digital, and for Entertainment
- Career and Opportunities as a Graphics Designer
- Introduction to various Tools available for Graphic Designing
- Importance of Color
- Knowing Color Theory
- Understanding Designing Principles
- Designing Principles for Print, Web and other Digital Media
- Knowing about Adobe Photoshop
- Various editions of Photoshop
- Installing and launching Photoshop
- Understanding the Photoshop Environment
- Overview of the various Tools and Palates
- Opening and Saving an Image File
- Moving the Image
- Zoom-in and Zoom-out the image
- Setting up Layouts and Measurements
- Creating and managing Work Space
- Using Undo and Redo action and its limitations
- Configuring and Setting Preferences
- Understanding different types of Image files and Formats
- Knowing Bitmap Images
- Familiar with Vector Images
- Bitmap Vs Vector Images
- Understanding Image Resolutions and Size
- Creating a New Image file
- Understanding the Basics of Colors
- Learning the RGB Model
- Knowing the CMYK Model
- RGB Vs CMYK
- Colors On Screen Vs Colors On Print
- Understanding Color Separation
- Understanding Color Modes
- Different types of Color Modes
- Understanding Color Mode Conversions and its impact on the Image
- Getting familiar with Color Management in Photoshop
- Applications of the Foreground and Background Colors
- Using Color Tools – Color Picker, Color Palette, Swatches Palette, Eyedropper Tool
- Understanding the Basics of Selection in Photoshop
- Various tools that are available for Selection - Marquee, Lasso, and The Magic word
- Knowing about Pixel Selection
- Performing Pixel Selection and adjusting Selections
- Performing Copy, Paste of Selections
- Saving and Loading Selections
- Learning the Extract Command
- Exploring various Painting Tools
- Using the Brush and Pencil Tools
- Learning Blending Modes
- Understanding Brush Tips and Sizes
- Knowing about Shape Dynamics
- Understanding the Brush Scattering and Texture behaviors
- Resetting Brush Settings
- Using the Eraser Tool
- Erasing Foreground and Background
- Using the Magic Eraser Tool
- Using Color Fills
- Filling Patterns and Solid Colors
- Using the Gradient Editor and Adjusting Strokes
- Understanding Layers in Photoshop
- Knowing and using The Layers Palette
- Naming and Creating Layers
- Hiding, Un Hiding and Rearranging Layers
- Applying Layers
- Creating Layer Sets
- Using the Move Tool to Move and Position Layers
- Learning to Lock Layers
- Merging and Flattening Layers
- Creating and Managing Layer Styles
- Learning Adjustment Layers and Fill Layers
- Understanding and Creating Knockout with Layers
- Understanding the Basics of Text in Photoshop
- Entering and Editing Texts
- Editing Texts
- Using the Character Palette
- Applying Effects
- Getting to know various Drawing Tools
- Understanding Raster and Vector
- Using Shape Layers and Options
- Understanding and Using – Shape Tools, Pen Tools, Anchor Point Tools
- Being familiar with the working Path
- Knowing Channel in Photoshop
- Using Channels to manipulate colors
- Understanding the Blending of Channels
- Learning Alpha Channels
- Understanding the Canvas
- Modifying the Canvas Size
- Applying Cropping on Image Selections
- Changing Image Orientation
- Flipping and Transforming Images
- Learning to Sharpening Images and Blurring Images
- Advanced Tools like Clone Stamp and Pattern Stamp
- Clone Stamp Vs Pattern Stamp
- Using the Healing Brush and Patch Tool
- Exploring the Filter Gallery and Understanding Filters
- Understanding Retouching
- More on Image Size and Resolutions
- Understanding Image Straightening
- Applying Automatic Adjustments
- Exploring, learning, and Applying Tonal Range Corrections
- Adjusting Brightness, Lightness, and Contrast
- Techniques to Replace Colors in an Image
- Using Separate Layers for Image Corrections
- Getting Photographs into Photoshop
- Accessing Files from Camera
- Scanning Photographs from Photoshop
- Applying Corrections
- Improving and clearing Image Distortions
- Adjusting Colors, Brightness, and Contrast Levels
- Changing Image Resolution and Size
- Knowing What is an Illustration
- Why use Adobe Illustrator for Creating and Managing Illustrations
- Understanding Raster Images
- Learning about Vector Images
- Advantages of Vector Images
- Installing Adobe Illustrator
- Launching Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding the Working Environment
- Introduction to Various Tools and Options
- Opportunities for Illustration Designers
- Creating a New Illustrator Document
- Adding Text and applying Formats
- Learning How to Import Graphic from the Assets Library
- Saving the file as an AI file
- Understanding the User Interface
- Managing Panels – Floating, Docked, Iconic, and Extended
- Exploring the Toolbar and Options Bar
- Creating and Managing Workspaces
- Understanding the Settings Options and Customization
- Familiar with Guides and Rulers
- Learning Smart Guides and Grids
- Changing Ruler Units
- Understanding Different Views
- Opening and closing various Tools
- Zoom-in and Zoom-out
- Knowing the GPU and CPU Modes
- Understanding the Outline Mode
- Arranging Multiple Opened Documents
- Knowing the Artboards in Illustrator
- Creating Multiple Artboards of different Sizes and Orientation
- Knowing the Need for having Multiple Artboards
- Managing Artboards with the Artboard Tool
- Exploring the Artboard Panel
- Exporting and Importing Artboards
- Knowing Various Shapes
- Creating Basic Shapes – Lines, Circles, Rectangles, etc.
- Understanding Strokes and Fills
- Selecting and Moving Shapes
- Understanding Path Selection and Direct Selection Tool
- Learning Selection in Illustrator
- Selecting Objects using the basic Selection Tool
- Selecting Multiple Objects
- Understanding and using the Magic Wand and Lasso Tool for Selection
- Inverting and Locking Selections
- More options for Selections
- Learn to Save the Selection
- Understanding the power of the Pathfinder Tool
- Creating Complex Shapes with Pathfinder
- Getting to know about the Shape Builder Tool
- Using Shape Builder Tool to Combine, Merge and perform Advanced Shape Manipulations
- Combining Objects/Shapes using Compound Path
- Using the Align Panel to Align Shapes and Objects
- Selecting Multiple Objects
- Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
- Understanding the Isolation Mode
- Working with Layers
- Locking Objects from Moving
- Arranging Objects
- Understanding Transformations
- Advantages of Transformations
- Enabling the Transformation Panel in Illustrator
- Applying Transformation using the Bounding Box
- Rotate and Flip Objects and Shapes
- Scale and Sheer Objects and Shapes
- Moving Objects
- Learning the Reflect and Applying Reflect
- Applying Free Transformation
- Understanding and using Distort Tools
- Understanding Strokes
- Various Stroke Settings – Dashed, Arrow Heads, Weights, etc.
- Managing Alignments
- Managing the Stroke Caps and Corners
- Handling Multiple Strokes and Fills
- Understanding Graphic Styles
- Learning Blend Modes and Opacity Options
- Knowing Color Swatches
- Using Color Swatches
- Processing Color Swatches
- Understanding Color Groups and Color Themes in Illustrator
- Importing Swatches
- Understanding Spot Colors and Process Colors
- Sport Colors Vs Process Colors
- Understanding Gradients
- Using Gradients Tool and Panels
- Using Gradients Swatches
- Understanding Effects
- Understanding Raster Effects
- Understanding Vector Effects
- Understanding and applying Scribble
- Exploring Various 3D Effects
- Understanding Stylise
- Inserting Texts
- Understanding the Terms – Leading, Kerning, Tracking and Baseline Shift
- Understanding the Character Panel
- Managing Paragraphs
- Formatting Paragraphs
- Understanding and using Threaded Text
- Applying Character and Paragraph Styles
- Working with Fonts
- Knowing SVG Fonts
- Understanding the Touch Type Tool
- Exploring Touch Type Tool
- Type and Align Text to Path
- Edit Path and Text Position
- Typing Text inside and around Shapes
- Wrapping Text and Wrapping Text Options
- Applying 3D effects on Text
- Understanding How to create Text from the outline
- Placing Text on Images and Images inside Text
- Wrapping Text
- Using Basic Drawing Tools – Pencil, Paintbrush, Simplify the path
- Coloring with Blob Brush Tool
- Drawing in Foreground and background
- Understanding the Eraser Tool and Path Eraser Tool
- Understanding and working with the Join Tool
- Working with Knife and Scissors Tool
- Drawing within Objects
- Managing Anchor Points and Handles with Pen Tool
- Adding and Removing Points on Path
- Working with Advanced Drawing Tools like Curvature, Reshape, Arc and Spiral tools
- Learning and creating Symmetrical Drawings
- Creating Concentric Drawing
- Understanding and Performing Tracings
- Understanding Brushes
- Learning the Brush Settings
- Applying Scatter Brushes and Calligraphic Brushes
- Working with Art Brushes and Watercolor sets
- Working with Bristle Brushes
- Knowing and working with Pattern Brushes
- Understanding and Working with Image Brushes
- Importing and Placing Images
- Understanding the link Option
- Managing Image Resolutions
- Embedding Images
- Preparing Simple and Complex Images for Tracking
- Saving Images as Transparent PSD files
- Understanding Image Tracing
- Exploring the Image Trace Panel
- Understanding the Image Trace Panel Settings
- Enhancing Traced Images
- Re coloring Artworks to enhance Complex Tracing
- Learning about Masking
- Knowing the Opacity Mask and Clipping Mask
- Understand how to Recolor Artwork
- Working with Live Paint Bucket
- Understanding Envelope Distorting
- Working With Symbols
- Using Default Symbols
- Creating Custom Symbols
- Understanding Graph Tools
- Overview of Perspective Drawing
- Working with Perspective Drawing
- Exporting and Printing Illustrations
- Saving Illustrations for Print Use
- Saving Illustrations for Web Use
- Exporting Illustrations
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- FITA Academy is a fervent believer in the blended way of learning.
- Graphic Design Trainers at FITA Academy trains the students with industry-relevant skills.
- Graphic Designing Trainers at FITA Academy are Industry leaders of the Graphic Designing field.
- Trainers at FITA Academy are Working professionals and they provide hands-on training to the students.
- Trainers Upskills the designing knowledge of the students by training them with designing tools like Coreldraw, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Indesign.
- Trainers at FITA Academy provide the required individual attention to the students and explain the concepts clearly.
- Trainers help the students in resume building and boost confidence in the students by providing the necessary mock interviews.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Graphic Design Certification Training in Chennai
About Graphic Design Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Graphic Design Certification Training in Chennai
Graphic Design Course Certification is a professional credential that states the qualification of a person to perform creative and new Graphical designs for projects. Also, it mentions that the person can work efficiently on the Graphic Designing tools like Coreldraw, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Indesign. Besides, having the Graphic Design course certificate on your resume helps you to create a good impression of yourself during the interview and also the instances of being prioritized are high.
Graphic Design Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy provides Graphic Design Training with certification for freshers and working professionals to widen their skillset in designing. Graphic Design Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is offered by trainers who possess a decade of experience in Graphic Designing and they help the students to hone the necessary skills that are required for a professional Graphic Designer.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Job Opportunities After Completing Graphic Design Course in Chennai
The Scope for Graphic Designers and Graphic Designing related jobs are lucrative in India. Ever since the businesses and world transformed themselves into the digital world, this platform began to slowly evolve. Based on recent survey results, On average it is stated that an Indian spends more than 5 hours a day on the Internet. Also, it is mentioned that half the human activities on a day-to-day basis are performed through the Internet. One uses the Internet for various purposes like watching the news feed, for transacting money or paying a bill, listening to music, playing games, and watching online movies. All these apps which the human uses daily are also designed by a Graphic Designer. Often it is presumed that only a Mobile App Developer or Web Developer designs an app but in reality, the Graphic Designer also has a major contribution to design the app. The demand for Graphic Designers can be scaled from the small to large scale enterprises as all the businesses have moved themselves to the Digital Platform for promoting their products and businesses. One of the major reasons for using this platform is because of its cost-efficient nature and the right amount of focus on the consumers.
Below are the various domains that hire a Graphic Designer for promoting their business,
- Web Design Studios
- Advertising Agencies
- E-learning companies
- Graphic Design Studios
- Website development studios
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- Print & Publishing houses (like newspapers and magazines)
Package and Remuneration
- On average, a Graphic Designer as a fresher may earn Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs 3,50,000 per annum.
- A Graphic Designer with 3 to 4 years can earn up to Rs 3,50,000 to Rs. 4,50,000 yearly.
- Senior Graphic Designer with 4 to 7 years may earn up to Rs. 4,50,000 to Rs. 7,00,000 per annum. The package and remunerations may vary based on the designing skills and company requirements. To have good knowledge of the various designing skills join Graphic Designing Training in Chennai at FITA Academy and learn the course professionally with market-relevant tools and enhance your career opportunities.
Numerous job profiles offered to candidates on completing the Graphic Design Course and also based on experience are as follows,
- Art Director
- Creative Director
- Package Designer
- Art Production Manager
- Visual Image Developer
- Brand Identity Manager
- Visual Journalist
- Logo Designer
- Broadcast Designer
- Interface Designer
- Web Designer
- Content Developer
- Multimedia Developer
- Flash Designer
- Layout Artists
- Photoshop Artists
Art Director: The Role of an Art Director is to coordinate and organize between the illustrators and production artists to ensure that the projects are completed on the stipulated time and that they meet the client’s requirements.
Creative Director: This person manages the creative team in an organization. The Creative Director has to make sure that the team is creating visuals that are new and fresh for the advertisement and campaigns.
Package Designer: This person designs and creates packaging for marketing the products in both the physical and design construction.
Art Production Manager: The Art Production Manager in an organization handles the art and creativity team and increases productivity by trying to maximize the cost.
Visual Image Developer: These developers create designs and images through image editing, 3D modeling, and Photography.
Brand Identity Manager: The other choice for the Graphic Designer is the Brand Identity profile. The Role of a Brand Identity profile is intricate when compared to logo creation. The Brand Identity of any company is recognized through the materials of the company such as stationery, business cards, promotions, and media advertising. A proper brand identity could help the customers to remember the company and often bring them back.
Logo Designer: The logos are graphically designed or sketched symbols that are arranged systematically with colors, shapes, and designs that are distinct. These logos represent the company’s product or service. The logo is not only a pictorial representation of a company but it is a brand identity of an entity. The job opportunities for the Logo designers are vast. Join the Best Graphic Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy and hone the skill of designing attractive and different logos under the guidance of experienced professionals.
Broadcast Designer: This person should create electronic and visual designs through media and these designs are broadcasted in Television productions.
Illustrator: This profile is required to work on the story or the pictures that are created through the 2D and 3D images.
Interface Designer: This person is requested for working on developing the graphical user interface and also working for web development companies.
Web Designer: Web Designers have a major role in developing the website, creating the page layout, and designing graphics for the web pages. The Web Designer should also develop and design the structure and navigation design of the site. The Web Designer is responsible for aligning and systematically placing the content. Also, a Web designer is required to involve job skills such as graphic design, computer graphics, and Internet technology.
Content Developer: This person should create a written graphical video and sound and other multimedia content based on the requirement.
Multimedia Developer: The common job in Graphic Designing is multimedia design. When you search for a career option in this field, often you can come across this position as a Multimedia Designer. Generally, a multimedia designer is required for multimedia designs like art, design and sound skills for creating animated images and videos.
Flash Designer: The Flash is the multimedia graphics program that is designed for the Web. The Flash tools are used in creating animated and interactive websites for raster and vector graphics. Flash Designers are also one of the important and popular job profiles at present.
Layout Artist: The layout artist structure and designs the layout of the text and images in an appealing format for the print media. Layout designs can include the work of flyers, brochures, books, CDs, posters, and booklets. The Layout Artists are responsible for choosing the correct typeface and align the designs properly.
Photoshop Artists: This is one of the important job profiles in the field of Graphic Designs. Most numbers of E-commerce companies require a product photographer. Those who have more interest in photo editing can apply for this job. Graphic Design Institute in Chennai at FITA Academy helps you to learn the Photoshopping and Photo editing skills efficiently under the guidance of professional photographers.
Graphics Designing Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was too good. Overall pretty good learning experience. A complete overview of tools such as Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator was given. Lively Learning sessions with lots of practical experience were given at FTIA. Highly recommended for beginners who want to begin their career in the Graphic Design domain.
I found the Graphic Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy a useful one. Everything was covered from its basics. Special thanks to my trainer who helped me a lot in understanding the different Graphic Designing tools. A very good place to learn about Graphic Designing because here they assign you only real-time professionals. And this will help you understand the technology or tool even easier. I am happy and satisfied in choosing FITA Academy for the Graphic Design Course.
The course was excellent. I now have a clear idea about the application of color theory and virtual painting. In-depth training on Photoshop filters and Graphics Designing tools were provided. Gained a lot of useful insights. More of the practical session was conducted to have a real-time understanding. Good work FITA Academy! Keep it up. Surely you can choose the FITA Academy platform for Graphic Design Course.
Neatly compiled course modules with regular assessment sessions helped me to understand the concepts and application of Graphic Design effortlessly. Also, my trainer was an expert in Graphic Designing. He provided us with extensive training on the application part. Learned a lot. Thanks, FITA Academy.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Graphic Design Courses in Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- The Graphic Design Courseware in Chennai at FITA Academy is designed by industry experts with more than 10+ years of experience in the Graphic Design field.
- The blended methodology of learning makes the students understand the designing concepts and apply them easily.
- Wider coverage of Graphic Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy with 60+ hours of training.
- 50,000+ students trust FITA Academy.
- The nominal fee structure for students and working professionals.
- Flexible Batch timing for the students and the working professionals as well.
- Professional Graphic Design Training in Chennai at FITA Academy with certification.
Does FITA Academy support me with Placements after Graphic Design Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- We are proud to state that we have tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium and large scale companies. Most of the companies have a job opening for the Graphic Designer and roles related to Graphic Designing.
- We have an Active placement portal to support the students.
- FITA Academy helps the students with corporate training, mock interviews, and group discussions and trains them confidentially to take an interview.
You can enroll by contacting our support number 93450 45466 or you can directly walk into any of our branch offices.
How old is the FITA Academy institute and how many students have been trained by the FITA Academy institute till now?
Our Institute was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans with the moto to provide world-class IT Training. We are actively present in the training sector for more than a decade.
We have trained more than 50,000+ students with the headcount of working professionals.
What will be the batch size of the Graphic Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy and will I be given enough practical training for the Graphic Design Course?
- We provide necessary individual attention to our students. The Graphic Design Course batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been reduced to clarify the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with the trainers.
- FITA Academy provides sufficient practical training to students with many Industry related case studies and real-time projects.
Tutors are Industry experts who possess more than a decade of experience in the Graphic Design field.
Though the term Designing was coined in the year 1992 by William Addison Dwiggins, the term designing can be traced back from the ancient days. Right from the fine arts of ancient hieroglyphics and caves, to modern web designs, the term design plays a prominent role in exhibiting the message or information. Even in this present era, the term Graphic Design is the “modus operandi” for a plethora of businesses. Many businesses rely on Graphic Design for creating visually striking designs and logos for creating a unique identity for their business.
Knowing more about Graphic Designs
Graphic Design is the method of communicating the business purposes and services to the audiences through Photography, Typography, Animation, and Illustration. Few claim that Graphic Design is an art but it is not so. In adherence to the above statement, Graphic Designing is a subtle artistic skill that can be imbibed when given continuous practice, whereas Art tends to be an inbound quality or talent in oneself. Also, the idea or creativity of one person is not limited to their skill set if they step into a professional institute. Graphic Design Training in Chennai at FITA Academy makes you learn the course under professional animators and editors to enrich your skill sets in Graphic Designing.
Graphic Designing is more than just aesthetic appearances. It has various elements in it and they are
The above elements are used in a combination and opposition to each other for creating visually delightful and impacting designs. Apart from this, for creating impactful designs, the Designer should follow the Graphic Designing principle like emphasis, balance pattern, repetition, proportion, movement, variety, and unity. Knowing when and how to use the above principle and elements are the essentials of a good designer. To have a better understanding of the Elements and Principles of Graphic Designing, enroll yourself in the Best Graphic Design Institute in Chennai at FITA Academy and have a holistic understanding of the Graphic Designing concepts.
What you will learn in Graphic Design Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Knowledge of fundamental skills that are required for a Graphic Designer
- Learning and Applying the Color theory
- Using Digital Painting and virtual painting box
- Conveying the message through typography and image-making
- Able to use the Photoshop filters
- Learning to do alignment, layout, and composition of the images
- Knowing to use various Graphic Designing tools
- A better understanding of the logo and brand designing
- Able to create things such as business cards, flyers, brochures, and web graphics.
- Proficient knowledge about the past and present design trends for creating new and original work
Prerequisites and Eligibility Criteria to learn Graphic Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy
Prerequisites: There are no such requisites to learn this course. Except one needs to have the aspiration to learn this course.
Any freshers can begin their career by learning Best Graphic Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy with certification. Besides, this course can be pursued by the following professionals,
- Logo Designers
- T-Shirt Designers
- Digital Marketers
- UI/UX Designers
- Product Designers
- Website Designers
- Social Media Experts
- Freelancers and Entrepreneurs
Knowing more about the Graphic Design Element and Principle
Graphic Design is also termed as Communication design. It is the method of planning and practicing the project ideas with textual, sound and visual content. The Graphic Design may be in the Physical or Virtual form, this may be of words, images, and graphics. For conveying an effective message through designs in websites, graphics brochures, logos, posters, signs, and newsletters the Graphic Designers should know to effectively combine the principles and elements of Graphic Design.
Fundamental Elements of Graphic Design
Listed below are the basic elements that are used for Graphic Designing.
Size: It is the size of the element that decides the significance of a Graphic Design. The larger the size of the element the more it attracts the attention of the viewer. So, a designer should be able to decide what should be the size of an element.
Line: A line is the fundamental of the design elements. Lines are of various types; they can be curved, thick, thin, straight, cross, solid, and non-solid. Lines are used in connecting the two separate points of design and grab the attention of a user. Generally, the jagged line indicates emotions whereas the line that ends with an arrow in its end forces the viewer’s attention in a particular direction.
Color: Colors are an important element in Graphic Designing. A professional Designer should have a sound knowledge of the color combination and the tones of the color. The tone here means emotion or meaning. Every color has its own meaning, for instance, Red indicates power or anger, Blue indicates reliability and professionalism, White means peace, and Black represents strength. The Designer should be able to analyze which tone is suitable for a given design.
Value: Value here indicates how light or dark should a design look like. Value concentrated more on the emphasis and contrasts. For example, the lightest element against the darkest background grabs the attention of the viewers immediately.
Shapes: The fundamental geometric shapes are circle, square, rectangle, and triangle. These Geometric shapes are used as borders, designs, and boxes for decorative purposes. Symbols, Icons, and Dingbats are considered a solid shape. Graphic Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy trains the students professionally all the concepts of Graphic Design with market-relevant tools under working professionals.
Texture: The visual textures are created using a few graphic techniques for drawing the attention of an element on the page for serving as the background of the web design. The Texture improves the complete visual appearance and attracts attention through images, types, and elements.
Fundamental Principles of Graphic Designing
Listed below are the fundamental principles of Graphic Designing.
Space: This is the part of the Graphic Design that is intentionally left blank. The Negative space is a space with purpose. Usually, the space between the gutters and margins and the space between other elements are called passive space. Space in the elements adds more emphasis to the particular area as the eyes are drawn immediately to the portion of a design which is not empty. Effective Graphic designs consider both positive and negative space.
Balance: The best graphic designs attain the visual balance using the symmetrical, radial symmetry, and asymmetry of a visual center. On the aspect of Symmetrical balance, both sides of a page layout are provided with equal shape, weight, and lines. In the Radial Symmetry, the elements are arranged on the circular pattern. Whereas the Asymmetrical balance takes place while both sides of a website are not similar, but they possess the same elements in them. Generally, it is difficult to see the radial symmetry as it is tedious to achieve those placements on the website. A good Graphical Designer should know all the rules to produce an effective graphic design.
Contrast: The Contrast principle in Graphic Designing takes place during opposing an element. For instance small vs big, thin vs thick, and dark vs light. Contrast is used for highlighting the importance of design. The Contrast principle could be performed easily with colors, it can also be achieved with type, texture and graphic elements.
Proximity: The proximity helps in maintaining the relationship between the items that syncs. Also, these elements may not be positioned closely for syncing rather they must be connected visually.
Alignment: The term Alignment refers to arranging the design along with the top, side, bottom, or center never the same. Usually, the frequently aligned elements appear on the left side of a layout.
Repetition: For Design consistency, the repetition identifies the characteristics or elements that are similar to design. Repetition creates rhythm in the design. The series of the bulleted points of the same interest such as type, size, and color appear as a complete unit. Graphic Design Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides a holistic understanding of the visual concepts and trains the students with industry-leading tools to hone the skills of designing.