Course Highlights and Why Google Analytics Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Google Analytics Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Google Analytics Course Online!
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- What is Web analytics
- Importance of Web Analytics
- Different Web Analytics Tools
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Essential Google Analytics capabilities and functionality
MODULE 2: GOOGLE ANALYTICS SETUP & INTERFACE
- Google Analytics Setup
- Testing if the Analytics code is installed properly
- Google Analytics Account Structure
- Accounts, web properties, and reporting views
- Understanding Account Users & Permissions
- Google Analytics Interface
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Key Google Analytics terminology
MODULE 3: BEHAVIOR ELEMENTS
- Behavior Flow
- Site Speed
- Site Search
MODULE 4: CONTENT ELEMENTS & EVENTS
- Content Drilldown
- Landing Pages
- Exit Pages
- Overview of Events
- Top Events
- Events Flow
MODULE 5: AUDIENCE ELEMENTS
- User Explorer
- Users Flow
MODULE 6: ACQUISITION ELEMENTS
- All Traffic
- Google Ads
- Search Console
MODULE 7: FILTERS
- Filter Types
- How to Use Filters
- Applying Filters
MODULE 8: GOALS
- Goals Overview
- Setting up Goals
- Goal Parameters
MODULE 9: SEGMENTS
- Creating Segments
- Analysing Segments
- Social Segments
MODULE 10: CONVERSIONS
- What are Conversions
- Tracking who sends sales
- Impressions Vs Page Visits Vs Actual Sales
- Linking Analytics with PPC
- Measuring ROI
MODULE 11: PRODUCT PERFORMANCE
- How to drive more product purchases?
- Understanding best performing and worst performing products on your site
- Dropping points in Checkout Stage
MODULE 12: REAL -TIME REPORTS
- Traffic Sources
- Traffic Sources
MODULE 13: BUILDING DASHBOARDS & REPORTS
- Creating Custom Reports
- Creating Dashboards
- Creating Custom Alerts
- FITA Academy fervently believes in the blended method of learning and we provide the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge of the Google Analytics Concepts to the students
- Google Analytics Instructors at FITA trains the students with Industry-relevant skills
- Google Analytics Trainers at FITA are Expertise in the Web Analytics and Digital Marketing platform
- Google Analytics Trainers at FITA are Real-time professionals, and they provide hands-on training on a wide range of areas of Google Analytics such as data processing, analyzing business performance and the key areas to improve for business enhancement
- Google Analytics Trainers at FITA Upskills the knowledge of Google Analytics concepts to the students by providing them extensive training on the Web Traffic study, Setting up of Goals, and Browser habits and latest industry-relevant practices
- Google Analytics Trainers at FITA gives the required individual attention to each student and provides in-depth training with complete hands-on practices
- Our Trainers assist the students in building their resume professionally and also boost their confidence by providing valuable insights to them about Interview questions and Handling interviews with mock interview sessions
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Google Analytics Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Google Analytics Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Google Analytics Certification Training in Chennai
Google Analytics Course Certification is one of the professional credentials which demonstrate that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Google Analytics Tool and its application. With a real-time project experience provided at the end of the course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as a Google Analytics professional. Having this certificate along with your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview, and also it opens the door for a wide range of career opportunities.
Google Analytics Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy hones the necessary skill sets that are required for a professional Google/Web Analytics under the guidance of our Real-time professionals. Google Analytics Training in Chennai at FITA is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the Google Analytics platform. Our Google Analytics Trainers at FITA upskills your knowledge imparting the recent industry practices that are used in the Web Analytics field.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Google Analytics Training in Chennai
Today, the internet has almost transformed the way businesses function. And with the help of Google Analytics tool businesses, today can make the crucial decision at ease. This tool not only aids the businesses in measuring the conversion and sales but also assists the business in numerous other ways such as how to engage your customers persistently, and methods to boost the traffic of the websites significantly. Furthermore, it offers all these solutions at free of costs with insightful reports in real time. These are the major reasons why the predominant of Businesses use Google Analytics Tools.
According to an independent survey it is stated that Google Analytics tool is installed in more than 10 million websites and this tool is primarily used by 64% of the top and popular US Retailers and above% of the Fortune 500 companies use Google Analytics Tool.
The Google Analytics Professionals are demanded in the Digital Marketing sectors, IT sectors, and the businesses that operate completely on the online platform. Some of the common job titles that are offered to the candidates upon the completion of the Google Analytics Course are Google Analytics Reporter, Google Analytics Analysts, Google Analytics Implementer, and Google Analytics Manager.
The median salary as an entrant Google Analytics Analyst is Rs. 2,90,000 to Rs. 3,70,000 per annum. Analysts with 3-5 years of experience earn around Rs. 4,50,000 to Rs. 6,70,000 yearly. Globally, Google Analytics earns around $ 67, 824. With years of experience, you can also work as Freelance Google Analytics. Advanced Google Analytics Training Institute in Chennai at FITA imparts the necessary professional skills that are required for a Google Analytics professional under the mentorship of real-time professionals. Google Analytics Training Classes in Chennai at FITA supports and guides you in clearing the certification exam successfully.
Success Story of Google Analytics Training in Chennai
Google Analytics Course in Chennai at FITA helped me in clearing the Google Analytics Certification exam successfully. My trainer was a Pro in the Digital Marketing field. He thought about all the concepts with live examples. I am so glad that I choose FITA! Very good work. Thanks, FITA!
My overall experience at FITA's Google Analytics Training was nice. I liked the sequence of the syllabus. It covered almost all that is required to understand the Google Analytics Tool. Also, my trainer thought everything extensively right from the creation of a GA account until analyzing the metrics and finalizing the business decisions. A sincere thanks to him. Now, I have a clear idea of how to use the Google Analytics tool.
Everything about Google Analytics Training in Chennai at FITA was really good. All the modules of the Google Analytics course were covered along with numerous case studies and live examples. My trainer was really good at explaining the concepts at ease. I will surely suggest this platform to my friends.
Good learning experience at Google Analytics Course at FITA. Neatly compiled course modules with extensive training sessions of the Google Analytics tool. My friend only suggested to me the FITA institute. I am happy that I listened to her suggestion. Also, the scheduling of the classes was more flexible here. Never, I have ever learned a course at my convenience. Thanks, FITA you are really doing a very good job.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Google Analytics Training in Chennai
- Google Analytics Course at FITA is designed & conducted by Digital Marketing experts with 10+ experience in the Digital Marketing field
- The only institution in Chennai that provides Google Analytics Training Classes with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust FITA
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview Tips & Corporate Training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
- FITA has placements tie-ups with more than 600+ small, medium, and large scale companies and these companies have job openings for Google Analytics Analysts, Google Analytics Reporter and other roles related to Google Analytics & Digital Marketing
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training session for them to face the interview with confidence
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects
Additional Information of Google Analytics Training in Chennai
Google Analytics is one of the important Web Analytics tools for all the businesses that operate on the online platform. This is a free tool that is offered by Google that gives valuable insights about your business performance on a day-to-day basis. The Google Analytics Tool permits you to measure and track the results of your business campaigns in real-time and also allows you to make an in-depth analysis of your previous data. Today almost all the businesses have a prominent online presence to connect with their targeted audience and keep them persistently engaged with the respective businesses. But, over here we have to concentrate on one thing whether the businesses are moving in the right direction and how to identify if it is not.
Earlier customers had very few choices for a specific product but now the market for any business has grown profoundly that for a specific product a customer has an option for more than two to three resources. A customer can now sift easily among a wide range of products and choices. In addition to this, before the number of Internet users was significantly less. Also, the sellers of any product on the online platform were equally fewer in numbers. So, the collection and processing of users’ data were also convincingly lesser. It was easier for any business to meet with the needs of their targeted audiences since they had lesser options. And most importantly there wasn’t any league or race to march towards the global market earlier.
However, in the recent past with all the technological advancements and digitalization of changes that took place in the market of businesses, the scenario has completely changed. Currently, we can say that the businesses are in the surge to occupy a vital place both locally and internationally as well. And when all the businesses started to scale up in a larger area the customers of larger numbers also benefited well as they had wider options than it was earlier. Now, it has turned out to be one of the major challenges for businesses. Here is where Analytics begins to occupy an important position. As customers of a wide range often visit the websites but do not make any purchase. Over here when businesses use the Google Analytics tool can track their leads into valuable customers.
Every business today is capitalizing themselves with the help of data analytics and if you don’t do that then there are competitors who are looking to grab your customers with the help of analytics insights. Upon using the Google Analytics tool a business can analyze and interpret the customer’s needs of a large number at ease. With the reports submitted by Google Analytics, a business can easily monitor its ad campaigns, website traffic, browsing habits, demographics, types of customers, traffic conversion, and the place where the business investments should be made.
These are the major reasons why Businesses use Google Analytics tools. The Google Analytics tool almost displays everything clearly in different data visualization formats such as Pie charts, Tables, Flow Charts, and much more. This, in turn, helps the businesses to gain reliable and useful insights that enhance business opportunities.
Google Analytics Training in Chennai at FITA trains the students in-depth about the Google Analytics tool and supports them to clear the Google Analytics certification successfully under the guidance of real-time professionals.
What will you learn in the Google Analytics Course in Chennai at FITA?
- A clear understanding of Web Analytics and its significance in the decision-making process
- Able to create a Google Analytics Account to track and monitor your website traffic
- Demonstrable knowledge on different KPIs, important measurement concepts and its terminologies
- Know-how to use Google Analytics to identify the conversion opportunities, analyze the user behavior and tracking of the marketing campaigns
- Capable of developing an efficient Digital Marketing plan
- A better understanding of how the market channels perform and how your business can optimize for better ROIs from it
- Know-how to perform the Quality Check and make a clear analysis of your digital marketing expenditure
- Obtain the caliber to navigate through all the crucial reports that are given by Google Analytics.
- Able to perform the A/ B tests on your website for understanding customer preference, engagement, and interaction.
- Gain proficiency to think like a professional Analytics and provide better solutions to enhance your business.
Eligibility Criteria and Prerequisites to learn Google Analytics Course
Eligibility Criteria: Any fresher who desires to start their career in the Web Analytics domain can opt for this course. However, the Google Analytics Training Classes in Chennai is also suitable for professionals such as Web Analysts, SEO Analysts, SEM Specialists, System Analysts, Digital Product Managers, Sales Executives, Testing Personnel, IT Architects, and Marketing professionals.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites to learn the Google Analytics Course it can be opted by any graduates of any stream. However, having the fundamental knowledge of the WebSites and Internet Technology will be of added advantage for you to learn the course quickly. Google Analytics Training in Chennai at FITA provides in-depth training of the Google Analytics tools from its basics to the advanced level under the mentorship of real-time Analytics professionals with certification upon completion.