Course Highlights & Why IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy?
|05-10-2023||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|07-10-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|09-10-2023||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|14-10-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the IELTS Coaching in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the IELTS Online Coaching!
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- IELTS Trainers at FITA Academy have years of experience in the field of communication and language training.
- The IELTS Instructors at FITA Academy have a combined experience of more than 8+ years of training the students for the IELTS Exam.
- IELTS Trainers at FITA Academy provide in-depth training with complete hands-on practice to provide each student with the attention they need in order to achieve success on their IELTS exam.
- In addition to reading, speaking, writing, and listening, FITA Academy’s IELTS trainers ensure that equal emphasis is put on all four test patterns of the IELTS.
- As part of the IELTS Coaching centre in Chennai by FITA Academy, our IELTS trainers assist and guide you in clearing your IELTS exam with the desired band score.
- In order to pass the IELTS exam with a band score of 7+, FITA Academy’s IELTS mentors provide a variety of tactics and tips.
- Additionally, our trainers can provide you with hands-on training in business communication and ethics.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
IELTS Certification Training in Chennai
About IELTS Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
IELTS Certification Training in Chennai
Successful completion of the IELTS Certification confirms profound English language skills gained during the certification process. A certificate such as this shows that you have mastered all four test patterns in the selected module. In addition, it certifies that you are proficient in the Speaking, Reading, Listening, and Writing sections of the IELTS Exam. With FITA Academy’s IELTS Certification Course, you will receive the training you need to pass the IELTS exam with the required band score. Our IELTS trainers are language professionals with more than 8+ years of experience in preparing students for the IELTS exam. To pursue a career abroad, it is advisable to obtain a British Council or IDP certificate in addition to the FITA Academy‘s IELTS Course completion certification.
The trainer at FITA Academy will guide and support you throughout the whole process of earning that certificate.
Key Benefits of IELTS certification training in Chennai at FITA Academy
- It is required for almost all the universities and colleges in India and other countries that it has been made compulsory to have a minimum score of IELTS exam to get admission in Universities, Colleges and Jobs. IELTS Coaching in Chennai is a preferred choice of all the students and job seekers.
- As per Indian GOI, only those candidates who can speak English with good accent, pronunciation and fluency will be considered eligible for higher education, career advancement and jobs.
- Even though there are many job oriented courses available in Chennai, not every candidate gets selected because of their performance in IELTS Exam or any other test conducted by various organizations. So if you want to make your future bright then don’t miss this opportunity.
- The cost of IELTS exam in Chennai is very affordable compared to the cost of doing MBA and other management programs. This makes it an economical option.
- If you can achieve 9 band marks in IELTS exams then you will be eligible for most of the top level professional courses across the globe and also qualify for student visa from UK, USA and Canada etc.
- With the help of modern teaching methods and effective study materials provided by FITA Academy, IELTS Coaching in Chennai students can easily pass their IELTS exam within one year.
- Students who fail the IELTS exams can retake it after 6 months and they would be able to get better scores than before.
- You will get trained on how to prepare for the IELTS exam in advance so as to maintain a high level of concentration throughout the entire exam duration. Our IELTS Coaching centre in Chennai will help you develop a strong command over the English language and how to use it in all types of situations.
- Our expert tutors will help you develop the skills and techniques you need to succeed in the test, and our interactive classes will give you plenty of practice opportunities as our IELTS Training in Chennai gives you the best chance of achieving your goal test score in as little time as possible.
- There is no need to spend huge amounts of money on books, school fees, tuition and coaching classes. Everything starts right at home itself and ends here.
Who would want to miss out on these wonderful benefits? Learn about our IELTS certification course and get its key benefits by attending IELTS Coaching centre in Chennai today.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
I enrolled in FITA Academy for IELTS coaching in Chennai. The professional helped me to score 8 out of 10 in my exams. Especially, the regular practice session was very helpful to me. They completed all four modules on time. I thank the trainer who guided and motivated me to score well. I suggest this institute for IELTS coaching.
IELTS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was simply super. I enrolled in the Academics IELTS Exam. I wanted to do my MCA abroad. Thanks to my trainer who equipped me well with all the four test patterns of the IELTS exam. I have cleared the IELTS Academic Exam with a band score of 8+ because of him. Thank you FITA Academy!
IELTS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was the best ever training platform I have ever come across. They were really good at training as well as flexible in scheduling the classes. Since I am a Software Developer professional. I couldn't take the classes as it was allotted earlier. But, the support made sure that I didn't miss any of my classes and they flexibly scheduled the class timings. A sincere thanks to them.
My overall experience at FITA Academy's IELTS Training was good. All the four modules of the General IELTS exam pattern were covered within the given time. Proficient Trainers with Regular practice tests helped me to clear the IELTS test. I will surely suggest this platform to my friends.
I enrolled for the IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy. I had a very good learning experience. I lagged a lot in the Listening test pattern. Prior to FITA Academy I usually lose my desired IELTS band score because of the Listening test pattern. But, now I have gained the confidence to take the IELTS exam. A very good training was provided on various accents of the English. Also, a continued practice test was provided for me to clear it on time. Thanks to my trainer and FITA Academy. Surely, I will recommend FITA Academy for IELTS coaching.
I joined in IELTS Classes in Chennai at FITA Academy. Regular practice sessions were really helpful to me and I have scored 7 out of 10 in my IELTS General exam. I surely suggest this institute to my friends. Heartful thanks to my trainer who guided me all the time. Special thanks to FITA Academy institute.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
IELTS Coaching In Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- IELTS Course at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by subject-matter experts with 8+ years of experience.
- The Only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions.
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours.
- More than 50,000+ students trust FITA Academy.
- Affordable fees.
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students.
- Interview tips and Corporate training.
- Resume building support.
- Real-time projects and case studies.
- FITA Academy institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now.
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well.
- We at FITA Academy believe in the need to give individual attention to each of our students, including giving them sufficient time in order to clarify all the doubts that might arise during the course of addressing complex and difficult topics. We therefore limit the number of participants in each IELTS batch to a maximum of 5 or 6.
- Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in IELTS. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practice test sessions reflecting the current pattern of IELTS Exams.
FITA Academy is one of the officially registered members of the British Council and partners of IELTS. Candidates can register for the IELTS exam on completion of the IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy. We support the students in enrolling for the IELTS exam and it is not required that one should be a student of our institute. Anybody who wants to take the IELTS exams can avail of our services. Candidates can register for the IELTS exams using our booking option and we will send you a notification email with booking form and instructions about registration and payment in a PDF form. You can also directly register at the exam center or through the speed post.
The number of people who take the IELTS exams is enormous as many aspire to take this course to widen their career or academic aspects. Hence, it is the reason why the results are being delayed at times. Currently, the tests are conducted online and the evaluation of the tests is done at a faster pace, and the results are announced earlier. IELTS Classes in Chennai at FITA Academy helps you in clearing the exams in the first attempt by providing the necessary training to the students.
Write With Ease
Earlier, students worry a lot about their handwriting as the examiner should understand the text which they have written. But now it is beneficial for the students to take the tests as the exams are conducted in the online method and one need not worry about their handwriting.
Availability Of Test
Presently the exams are computerized and it facilitated to increase the number of test centers to conduct the exams which subsequently increased the number of students taking the exam as well.
Candidates have two options to take the written test. Candidates who are convenient with the digital model of the exam can select that option. Also, candidates who are not familiar with the digital mode can opt for the former method to take the written test.
There are no changes in the speaking test; it is conducted in the face-to-face format to identify the candidate's expression and emotion and to test their understanding in the practical scenarios.
- IELTS Academic and IELTS general are the two types of tests. There are two options for the candidates to take the IELTS exams and they are paper-based and computer-based exams.
- If you are selecting the paper-based test, the materials to be carried are as follows: passport, pencil, and eraser. Also, the Central authorities will announce the date, time, and location to the students who take the paper-based exams.
- For the computer-based exam, the passport is the only thing required to be carried by the candidate and other details are shared in the mail.
FITA Academy offers the best IELTS Coaching in Chennai with the help of Language experts. Spend your valuable time to visit our branches in Chennai. FITA Academy is located at Five main areas of Chennai, Velachery, Anna Nagar, Tambaram, T Nagar, and OMR. People also search for
- IELTS is one of the popular exams testing our proficiency in the English Language.
- It is majorly taken by candidates who want to study, work or migrate to Native English Speaking countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Uk, and the USA.
- There are many benefits to taking IELTS Coaching in Chennai.
- Firstly, it develops our English language skills in all four forms which are Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- Secondly, it helps us to study, work, or migrate to native English-speaking countries.
- Thirdly, it provides vast career opportunities both in our country as well as in Foreign lands.
- Finally, it helps us to get into our desired universities and colleges abroad, and also we can fulfill our career goals if we have any.
The International English Language Testing System is considered as the world’s most well-known language test for English. Every year over 3 million aspirants take up this exam.
Some of the popular countries where IELTS is acknowledged for various university admissions are New Zealand, Canada, UK, Australia, and the US. Moreover, this exam concentrates on the ability of the test-takers to communicate in all the four basic skills required to rule any language – listening, reading, speaking, and writing. IELTS Coaching in Chennai will fetch you the desired life in an entirely new nation.
Most of the time students are in a dilemma between choosing IELTS and TOEFL to provide a score to enter any university abroad. These two tests can be divided into area-specific as IELTS is preferred mostly in countries like the UK, New Zealand, and Australia whereas TOEFL is selected for entering universities that are situated in the US and Canada.
However, both the tests are conducted for testing the English knowledge amidst the aspirants so that it will not be a difficult situation for them to get along with the people in a very new country. This is not a compulsory exam to get a seat in any foreign university, but having this score may be beneficial in getting you the student Visa without any difficulties. FITA Academy is amidst the Best IELTS Coaching Center in Chennai.
Learning outcomes of this IELTS Coaching In Chennai at FITA Academy:
The IELTS Coaching centre in Chennai has helped students to achieve excellent scores on the IELTS. This has helped them to gain admission into many top-notch universities. Some of the students who have received coaching from FITA Academy have managed to achieve excellent results in their IELTS tests. Here are some of the key learning outcomes-
- The students will be able to demonstrate the ability to use and understand language in a variety of contexts, including reading, writing, listening, speaking and using English for academic purposes.
- The students will be aware of their own strengths and weaknesses as learners of English.
- They will have an understanding of how they can improve their skills through self-study and practice.
- They will be able to cope with problems that may arise when studying or communicating in English.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively both orally and written on any topic in English.
- Students will be able express themselves clearly, concisely and accurately in English.
- Students will be aware of the conventions of standard English usage and grammar.
- Students will be able identify and correct errors in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and style.
- Students will be able to use a wide range of different sources of information (including books, magazines, newspapers, audio/video materials, websites etc.) to help them learn and practice new words, phrases and grammatical structures.
- Students will be able use appropriate strategies to prepare for examinations and other tests.
- Students will be able make informed choices about what is suitable for them in terms of time management, study methods, teacher characteristics, learning styles and cultural background.
- Students will be able plan and evaluate their own work independently.
- Students will be able reflect upon their experiences and apply these reflections to future learning and teaching.
- Students will be able adapt to changes in the classroom environment.
- Students will be able think creatively and critically about their own learning.
- Students will be able develop their personal attributes such as confidence, motivation and perseverance.
- Students will be able set goals and monitor progress towards achieving those goals.
- Students will be able deal appropriately with others and give and receive feedback.
- Students will be able manage their emotions and behaviour in order to achieve success.
- Students will be able negotiate successfully within a multicultural society.
FITA Academy’s IELTS coaching in Chennai provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to progress in the language development field. The program provides students with intense, personalized attention, which has resulted in significant improvements in their IELTS scores.
IELTS training in Chennai at FITA Academy is mainly focused to improve the English language fluency and ability in four main categories.
The IELTS system is accepted by over 8,000 universities and immigration organizations and IELTS exam preparation is developed into one of the most authorized forms of English-language assessment. It checks the candidate’s ability to use the English language in real-life situations. The IELTS exam is divided into two main categories such as.
It’s for international students who wish to join an institute of higher education or study at a UK university.
If you are interested in perceiving your undergraduate or postgraduate degree abroad, you should remember that many universities and colleges worldwide expect IELTS Academic test results. The IELTS exam score will demonstrate your proficiency and assist you in effectively completing your degree program. Therefore, you need higher IELTS scores to enroll in advanced degree programs such as Masters or PhDs. As an initial step, you should find your preferred university or college and need to confirm which version of IELTS would be the right one for you.
To get into the authentic institution you can join the IELTS Coaching in Chennai to accomplish your personal career goals.
The IELTS test was conducted in two formats, IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training Test. The IELTS General Training Test is conducted for the candidates who want to pursue secondary education in major English-speaking countries. Whereas, The IELTS Academic testing is for the aspirants who want to continue graduate or postgraduate studies in a foreign country.
Every university has a distinct set of requirements for giving admissions but candidates should also meet the other eligibility qualifications set by the university or the educational institute wherever they are planning to enroll.
Furthermore, a majority of the notable educational institutes across the world expect an IELTS total score of 7.0 band with section scores of 6.5 band as eligibility for IELTS.
So, to obtain a brand score you can enroll in IELTS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy which trains the students with four test methods of the IELTS exam which are Reading, Speaking, Writing, and Listening.
The training program mainly focuses on developing the essential skills like Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Listening Skills, Reading Skills, etc and is ideal for candidates who wish to move abroad to English Speaking countries such as New Zealand, US, Australia and Canada.
Thousands of Students have shaped their career by joining IELTS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy.
The Mandatory rule is that the candidate must be above 16 years. The eligibility for appearing in this exam can be categorized into three:
- Students– Those who are planning to continue their studies in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia are recommended to appear for the exam.
- Professionals– Nowadays, many professionals in various fields are getting more opportunities abroad because they have cleared the IELTS Exam with a high band score.
- Emigration– People who wish to settle in English-speaking countries need to take IELTS exam
This IELTS Coaching centre in Chennai can help you to achieve your dream of studying with us. We provide all the necessary facilities for IELTS Preparation and will help you to pass the test with a good band score. You can fulfil your career options with the IELTS coaching course in Chennai.
The listening and speaking tests were conducted for both General and Academic categories. The overall test consists of four parts that are mentioned below:
- Listening– This test will be conducted only once and should be completed in 30 minutes.
- Reading– This test lasts for 60 minutes.
- Writing– It is different for both General and Academic categories and must be completed within 60 minutes.
- Speaking– It is similar to a job interview and lasts only for 10- 15 minutes.
Why IELTS Training In Chennai?
93% of FITA Academy students have scored 8+ in the IELTS Exams!
Duration For IELTS Coaching In Chennai
In a duration of one month, we highly recommend you take a minimum IELTS Course and the periodic mock tests will help you gain the confidence to crack the IELTS with your dream score. Join IELTS Classes in Chennai at FITA Academy today!
Commonly Asked Questions
What is the IELTS exam?
The acronym IELTS stands for International English Language Testing Systems. IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test conducted for candidates who wish to migrate to foreign countries for working or education purposes. The IELTS exam results are accepted by the majority of management including educational institutions, professional associations, employers, and governments, around 140 countries in the world. On clearing the IELTS exam you can emigrate and elevate your lifestyle to new circumstances and opportunities. It is easy to clear the IELTS exams when you get into a professional institute. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training to the candidates to clear the exams easily.
What is the content of the IELTS exams?
The IELTS has four different sections of the exam. Given below is the list of four major sections.
- IELTS Reading
- IELTS Writing
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Speaking
The above-mentioned four different exams are conducted for two different categories. The IELTS Academics and IELTS General Training. These tests are conducted primarily to assess the English literacy skills of an individual. Apart from the literacy skills they also test your listening and speaking abilities. If you aspire to have a higher career potential and pursue your higher studies in foreign countries, you need the IELTS exam score. To score well in IELTS exams you need professional guidance. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides professional guidance to the candidates and the tutors at FITA Academy are well expertized in this field.
What is the test format for IELTS listening?
The IELTS listening exam is conducted to test your listening skills. You will be asked to listen to four different recordings and answer 40 different questions, and each carries 1 mark. The time duration for this test is 30 minutes. Also, you will be provided with ten minutes to transfer the answers to the answer sheets. The audio will be played only once. The audio includes a range of accents like British, American, New Zealand, Australian, and Canadian. The four different types of recordings are listed below:
- Conversation between two people set in a day-to-day social context.
- A monologue related to routine social context, interactions like information, and local facilities.
- Conversation between four people who are set in the education or training context (Discussions related to assignment)
- Monologue on academic subjects, for example, university lectures.
Various types of questions will be asked in the form of Multiple choice questions, Note completion, Form Completion, Sentence completion, Summary completion, Diagram labelling, Table chart, Map, and Short-answers question. The same pattern is followed for both the IELTS Academics and General Training.
To enhance your listening skills in English, you need to cultivate the habit of listening to English speakers and have regular training. IELTS Coaching Centre in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the candidate to enhance their listening skills and train the candidates efficiently to read, speak, and write in English.
How is the IELTS Speaking test conducted?
The IELTS Speaking test is conducted to check your fluency in English. The Speaking test will be conducted for around 11-15 minutes. The IELTS Speaking test can be divided into three parts. The three parts of the speaking exam are listed below.
- The examiner will ask general questions about yourself. This session will be more about self-introduction and it will last for five minutes.
- In the second session, you will be given a card that has the topic you are going to talk about. You will be given two minutes to think about the point you are going to talk about. You are also provided with paper and pen to make notes of the points.
- In the final round, the examiner will ask questions based on what you spoke in the second round and elaborates the discussion further with relevant questions. The final round will last for five to six minutes.
The speaking test is conducted by the certified IELTS examiners to check your fluency, coherence, pronunciation, grammar accuracy, and vocabulary.
To enhance your spoken English skills professionally, you need a professional institute. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the candidates to speak fluently in English and hone key skills like reading, writing, and listening in English.
What are the best materials to prepare for IELTS exams?
Given below are the common study materials suggested to those who strive to clear the exams.
- Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS.
- Target Band 7: IELTS Academic.
- Barron’s IELTS Superpack.
- IELTS Practice Test Plus 2.
- Cambridge IELTS 11 Self-Study pack.
- IELTS Success Formula Academic with CD.
- IELTS General – How to increase your score.
By following the books suggested above, one can get to know about the exam. But it is advisable to get into an institute for proper guidance for cracking the IELTS exams. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides candidates with the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. FITA Academy has experienced tutors for training the candidates efficiently to clear the IELTS exam with a high band score. They train the candidates efficiently to clear the IELTS exam and help them to score high.
What is the test format for Academic Reading?
The IELTS reading test format for Academic and General training is different. For the Academic Reading test, there are three long texts, 40 questions, each carries 1 mark, and one hour to complete the exam. The texts for these exams are taken from newspapers, books, magazines, and journals. The three long texts will mostly be more descriptive, factual, analytical, and discursive. The texts may also be in the form of non-verbal presentation such as graphs, illustrations, or diagrams. The texts are appropriate and accessible for all the students, it will be more of generic topics. When the text contains any technical content, you will be provided with the necessary glossary.
The different types of questions which are asked in these exams are as follows Multiple Choice Questions, Identifying the writer’s views and claims, Identifying information, Matching information, Matching features, Matching headings, Matching sentences ending, Sentence completion, Diagram Label Completion, Summary, Note, Table-flow, Chart completion, and short answer questions.
The test is assessed by the certified markers to ensure reliability and it is analyzed further by Cambridge Assessment English University. To have a clear understanding of these exams and their patterns, get into the right institute. IELTS Coaching Centre in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training to the students for clearing the IELTS exams.
What is the minimum IELTS band required for Canada Permanent Residency?
Under Express Entry for each program, there are different IELTS scores required. Given below is the table which specifies the IELTS scores results of four categories and how it is transferred to the Canadian Level Benchmark(CBL).
Federal Skilled Worker program- IELTS-First official language (Maximum 24 points)
|CLB Level||Speaking||Listening||Reading||Writing||Points per Ability|
|7||6.0||6.0 – 7.0||6.0||6.0||4|
|10+||7.5 – 9.0||8.5 – 9.0||8.0 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0||6|
Federal Skilled Trade Programs – IELTS
|10+||8.5 – 9.0||8.0 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0|
Canadian Experience Class -IELTS
|0, A||10+||8.5 – 9.0||8.0 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0|
The minimum score for Canada PR is 7 for each band. It is preferable to have a score above 8 to increase your opportunity of getting PR status. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the best coaching to the candidates to score well in each band. Trainers at FITA Academy are well experienced in the subject matter and train the candidates efficiently.
What are the books suggested for the IELTS General Training Module?
Given below is the list of books for the IELTS General Training Module.
- General Training Student’s Book with Answers by Cambridge University.
- IELTS GT Essays and Letters From the Past Exams by DR Kiranpreet Karun Makkar.
- Cambridge IELTS 12 General Training Student’s Book with Answers: Authentic Examination Papers.
- Achievers 9 Bands Combo pack 20 General Training Reading & 15 Listening Practice Test.
- IELTS General Training Handbook 2019.
You can follow the above-mentioned books for IELTS General Training Module to crack the exams. But it is beneficial when you get into an authentic institution due to continued guidance from mentors. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides both General and Academic Training for candidates seeking employment abroad and higher studies respectively. FITA Academy has experienced tutors and they train the candidates effectively to achieve their goals.
What are the tips to score high in the IELTS exams?
Invariantly your friends or peers may suggest the tips given below to score high in the IELTS exams.
- Begin your preparation early, have consistency in your preparation, and check your progress frequently.
- Try to Master the Standard English Grammar in a systematic procedure.
- Implement the usage of English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Find all the instances to communicate in English and also in writing.
- Learn new words regularly and enrich your vocabulary.
- Try Reading longer texts which are specialised in diverse subjects-matter such as finance, culture, history, and science.
- Listen to news and Watch documentaries regularly on various topics.
- Know your fundamentals right and improve the areas where you stagnate.
By following the above tips, you can do your exams well. It is better to join an institution and practice by writing the mock exams conducted. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides regular training and conducts tests regularly for the candidates. Tutors at FITA Academy help the candidates by giving necessary feedback and guide them to improve their efficiency in cracking the exams.
What are the eligibility criteria for taking IELTS exams?
When you fall under any of the below categories you are eligible to take the IELTS exams.
- The minimum age limit for taking the IELTS exam is 16 years. The Age limit is mandatory.
- If you plan to study in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and NewZealand.
- If you plan to emigrate to the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and other countries for your professional career.
The type of IELTS exams you need to take varies based on your purpose. Given below is a table that clearly explains which IELTS exam you should choose to pursue your goal.
|Purpose of Travel||Types of IELTS exam|
|To enroll into an academic program in a country, where most of the communication is in English.||IELTS Academic|
|For employment/work-related training or migration to an English speaking country.||IELTS General Training|
IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides training for both the General and Academics IELTS exams. Tutors at FITA Academy are well expert in the subject. FITA Academy provides the necessary training for candidates to score well in the exams.
What is the IELTS band requirement for PR in Australia?
The minimum band score for Australia PR is 7 in each module and the maximum is 8. Given below is the list which clearly explains the versions of IELTS scores.
- Superior (IELTS score required is 8 or more) and the points you can claim is 20 for Australian PR.
- Proficient (IELTS score required is 7 or more) and the points you can claim is 10 for Australian PR.
- Competent ( IELTS score required is 6 or more) and the points you claim are 0.
IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides training for all IELTS exams such as reading, speaking, writing, and listening. FITA Academy trains the candidates professionally under the guidance of experienced tutors.
What is the validity time of the IELTS score?
The validity of your IELTS exam score is for 2 years. For example, In case you are appearing for the IELTS exam on the 1st of April 2022 and you have cleared the exams, the score is valid up to 31st March of 2024. Few institutions might accept the score for 3 years when the candidate has applied for a 3 years course in their country. But soon after the completion of course, they are required to take the IELTS tests again. One can’t extend the validity time of the IELTS exams once it is expired. The candidate should appear again for the IELTS exams. A candidate can appear for IELTS exams innumerable times and this rule is applicable for both the General and Academic IELTS exams.
IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides training to the candidates with the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. FITA Academy provides training for the Academic and General Training IELTS exams as well.
What is the minimum IELTS score required for doing MS and MBA in UK and USA universities?
From the table given below, you can see the famous universities of both the countries and the score required to pursue your MS and MBA.
|Institute||Specialization||Location||Minimum IELTS Score|
|Harvard Business School||MBA||USA||7.5|
|London Business School||MBA||UK||7.5|
|Stanford Graduate School of Business||MBA||USA||7.0|
|University of Wisconsin-Madison||MS||USA||7.0|
|University of York||MS||UK||6.0 to 6.5|
Which countries need an IELTS score? What is the minimum IELTS score required?
Generally, most English Speaking Countries need IELTS scores. The famous countries which ask for IELTS scores are listed below.
- Canada (minimum 6.5)
- UK (minimum 6.5)
- Australia (minimum 6.5)
- New Zealand (minimum 6.5)
- Ireland (6.0)
- USA (minimum 7)
- Singapore (minimum 7)
How is the IELTS General training writing test conducted?
The IELTS General Training Writing test is different from the Academic Writing test. In the General Writing test, you have two tasks, and the duration of time is 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- Task 1 – Candidates are presented with a general situation and they are asked to write a letter requesting information or an explanation about the situation presented to them. Letter writing may be in the form of personal, semi-formal, or formal style. A minimum number of words to be written 150.
- Task 2 – Candidates are asked to write an essay relevant to the point of view, problem, or argument which is put forth. The minimum number of words to be written is 250.
The writing test is assessed by the certified IELTS examiners. The assessment of task 2 has more weight in marking than Task 1. Both the tasks are assessed as given below.
- Task response and number of words used in the tasks.
- Coherence and cohesion
- Lexical resources
- Grammatical usage and accuracy.
IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy trains the candidates to write professionally in English. At FITA Academy we train candidates with a vast academic curriculum and provide realistic practice test sessions.
How can I score a 7.5 in the IELTS exam?
Generally, people suggest the below methods to gain the band score of 7.5 in IELTS exam.
- Refer to the IELTS books for the preparation. Example, Cambridge Series of books for practice test.
- Take online tests regularly.
- Learn new words, idioms and phrases, and phrasal verbs.
- Converse in English with others.
- Practice writing essays on general topics.
- Listen to English news and Documentaries.
Though the above-mentioned methods may help in fetching marks professional guidance helps to correct your learning methodology and improvise yourself. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training for the candidates and skill them to clear the exam.
The below table will explain the score calculation method and cutoff marks required to clear the IELTS exams.
Calculating Overall Band Score:
- 8.0+7.5+7.5+7.0= 30 (Total of all the four modules)
- 30 / 4 = 7.5 (Average total score)
All four modules of the IELTS exams are weighted equally. The comprehensive band score is calculated from the average of the total scores of the module reading, writing, speaking, and listening. So this IELTS Coaching centre in Chennai will help you score an overall 7.5 band Score in the IELTS exam.
How is the IELTS score calculated?
- The IELTS score is calculated between 0-9. You will get a separate band score for each skill and also an overall band score of the skills, reading, writing, speaking and listening. You can also get a .5 score as well as 5.5, 6.5, 7.5.
- In case your overall score is an average of 6.25, your score will be increased to 6.5.
- If the overall score is an average of 6.75, then your score will be increased to 7.
- When your overall score was 6.1, then your score will get down to 6.
An example of the calculation of scores for a few modules is listed below.
|Correct Answers||Band Score|
General Training and Reading
|Correct Answers||Band Score|
What are the Band Score Descriptions for IELTS exams?
From the table given below, you can find the descriptions for each band score.
|IELTS BAND SCORE||SKILL LEVEL|
How do IELTS Classes help?
The IELTS exam has a wide academic curriculum as thousands of new words are added to the English dictionary yearly. The four major skills in the IELTS exams i.e reading, writing, speaking, and listening have equal importance. There are various attributes to learn English, especially grammar, and it requires professional guidance.
One can have a holistic understanding of the language with appropriate training from the tutors to score high in the IELTS exam. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy trains the candidates to write and speak eloquently. FITA Academy also trains the candidates efficiently in reading and writing skills. FITA Academy has expertized tutors who teach the nuances of the language to the candidates. At this FITA Academy we provide training for both the Academic IELTS and General Training IELTS exams.
General IELTS candidates can also take Academic IELTS exams, for a preliminary assessment, please call @ 93450 45466 our concern counselors take you to the best IELTS Coaching in Chennai for a bright career in abroad countries.
Which is the difficult part to crack in the IELTS exam?
Based on the survey report submitted by the IELTS, it is stated that most of the test-takers consider IELTS Writing as the most difficult exam to crack. It is also mentioned that most of the students stand baffled at the time of writing exams. However, this is not that difficult to crack when you have the proper guidance and training. The IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy offers the best training for both the IELTS Academic and General modules under the guidance of Expert IELTS Trainers.
In the IELTS writing test, what are the most significant qualities that examiners look for?
- Composition Structure
- Facts and Statements
- Topic Coverage
- Grammar and Function
- Connection and Flow of the article written
- Logical Reasoning and Inference
- Conclusion – Solutions, Remedies, and Recommendations.
What are important tips that help you to score high on the IELTS writing test?
Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation: The most essential thing of the IELTS Writing exam is spelling, grammar, and vocabulary. Most of the test-takers completely ignore these areas and thus they are pushed to a situation where they get a low band score.
Readability: The fundamental requirements for the IELTS Writing test are an effective writing style and grabbing the attention of the readers. Further, it is advisable to have a writing approach that is out-of-the-box thinking with a good readability score.
Don’t shift from your Central theme: It is important to stay in coherence with the motto from the very beginning to the end in the IELTS Writing test. Note: Don’t take any middle shifts while writing as it shall make the examiners eventually lose impression.
Sharing of Facts properly: The IELTS test-taker should always have this in mind as the write-up should not be something that has more additional information or is repetitive. Rather it should be something that has some interesting facts which make the examiner read till the end. As there are chances where the examiner could stop in between and it shall impact the overall band score.
IELTS Training At FITA Academy
FITA Academy provides the necessary professional training to the students to take the IELTS exam and to clear the exams. Expert trainers at FITA Academy have a decade of experience in this field. They professionally train the students to hone the skills of reading, writing and speaking fluently in English. The Classes at FITA Academy are interactive and the students can feel free to clarify their doubts with the tutors. Enroll yourself in the IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy and excel in your professional and academic career aspects under the guidance of subject-matter experts.
How would you rate your reading skills?
If you answered ‘poor’, then you might want to consider taking a look at these five ways that reading strategy can help you achieve a higher score in your IELTS exam.
Reading is a skill that everyone should master. The ability to read fluently and accurately is essential for success in life. In fact, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) requires candidates to demonstrate their proficiency in reading. This means that those who wish to study or work overseas need to ensure they are able to read well from IELTS Coaching in Chennai.
There are several strategies that can help improve your reading skills. These include:
1. Read Regularly
One way you could do this is by reading as soon as you wake up every morning. It may sound like an early start but it will pay off later. As you get into the habit of reading before you go to bed, you’ll also develop a pattern whereby you read at around 7pm when it gets dark outside. Doing this means that you won’t end up having to concentrate on studying during the daytime.
As for what you should be reading, there really isn’t one single book that will suit all students. Instead, pick out some books and magazines that interest you. Then, choose four or five topics that you’d like to learn about. After you’ve finished reading them, look out for any vocabulary words that you encounter. Try using the dictionaries provided within your textbooks or buy your own; either way, once you use a word, you’ll soon see whether you’ve remembered its definition correctly.
If you feel confident after completing this task, then set yourself another goal. For example, you could decide that you want to read a different topic each week. Make sure that you know what you’re aiming for before beginning, however, because otherwise you’re more likely to fail.
2. Use a Dictionary
Another effective method of improving your reading ability is through the use of a dictionary. There are two types of dictionaries available to purchase. One is the general usage type which includes definitions for common words. The second type is the specialised dictionary which contains articles and phrases relating to specific subjects. Whatever kind of dictionary you decide to use, remember that both the definitions and explanations offered in the usage dictionary are equally helpful.
Before attempting to learn anything new, always check out the synonyms. Synonyms are words that mean exactly the same thing. Using these words makes learning easier because you don’t have to waste valuable time looking up obscure words. Moreover, you know precisely what the correct meaning is without needing to memorise long lists of definitions.
Once you’re comfortable with the usage dictionary, move onto the specialist dictionary. If you’re not familiar with any foreign languages, begin by choosing the most commonly used language. Once you’re happy with the results, add another language. You can even add several different languages until you feel you know enough.
3. Read Books
When you read a book, you usually absorb information from many sections of text. This means that you need to understand how paragraphs work together to convey ideas. Therefore, it’s crucial that you learn to identify the main points in each paragraph. To help you achieve this, there are various techniques which you can employ.
Firstly, you could divide each paragraph into smaller parts. When you paragraph into three parts: the first part contains the main point, the middle part provides supporting evidence and the final part explains the conclusion drawn by the author. Secondly, you could try adding sub-headings such as “Introduction” or “Conclusion”. In doing so, you will give the reader visual cues about where they should focus their attention.
There is yet another technique you might find useful. Before starting to read, imagine that the writer has just told you the story. By thinking about it in this manner, you will automatically notice details throughout the piece of writing. By concentrating on those particular things, you’ll become more aware of what the author has written. Thus, it becomes much easier to spot inconsistencies or mistakes.
Learn to do so, try to find the key sentence (which often forms the first part of a paragraph) and place it at the top of your page. Next, think about what the author might be trying to say in the rest of the paragraph. Finally, make a note of the point he or she wants to make. By doing this, you’ll quickly grasp the overall message of the passage.
Secondly, if possible, re-read the original material. Not only does this ensure that you fully comprehend what you’ve just read, it also helps you avoid making mistakes when writing essays. Of course, not everyone has access to written versions of their texts. In such cases, you can use online tools to translate the text into English.
4. Find Similarities
One good way to improve reading comprehension skills is to look for similarities between two pieces of text. For example, suppose you’re reading about the causes of natural disasters. As you continue to read, the article mentions volcanoes. After reading that, you may realise that something has happened around the world recently related to volcanoes. As a result, you might conclude that it’s likely that other areas affected by natural disasters are experiencing similar events. In turn, this would lead you to an accurate understanding of the topic.
If you want to become better at spotting these kinds of connections, try using a mind mapping tool. These programs allow you to create visual representations of complex ideas. The resulting diagrams reveal patterns within the subject matter. They enable you to see relationships between concepts that previously weren’t apparent.
5. Review Your Knowledge
As mentioned earlier, one of the best ways to increase your reading comprehension abilities is to keep reviewing your knowledge. Even after completing a full lesson from the best IELTS Coaching centre in Chennai, some students still struggle with certain aspects of learning new vocabulary. This is because they assume that they have understood every aspect of the concept presented in class. However, if you review all of the important words, you will gain a fuller idea of how the teacher taught them. As a result, it becomes much easier for you to understand everything else during class.
6. Read More Often
While it may seem counterintuitive, spending too little time reading increases the chances of failing tests. That’s why it’s essential to develop a habit of reading every day. Even if you don’t study anything, simply reading for 15 minutes daily will help you retain information. This is because you won’t get distracted from the task. Instead, you’ll enjoy yourself while getting valuable practice in the field of learning.
7. Memorise Important Words
By memorising keywords, you’ll be able to understand a larger portion of any text. To begin with, select 10 words from the text which mean the most to you. Then, write down each word on a piece of paper. Make sure you include both common and uncommon words. Finally, repeat these words out loud as many times as necessary until you know them without hesitation.
8. Take Notes While Studying
When studying, it’s helpful to take notes as soon as you come across an unfamiliar term. When taking notes, always label the source of the information. Also, always check that the term was correctly identified. This will prevent you from being confused later on when attempting to recall the definition. It’s equally important to pay attention to grammar and spelling errors. If you notice that a word isn’t used properly, then highlight it in red ink.
9. Use Writing Tools
Writing assignments are an excellent opportunity to work on your writing skills. By doing so, you’ll not only learn more but also remember the information. You should also use the following tips:
- Choose a specific font style (e.g., Times New Roman)
- Write legibly
- Avoid using cursive handwriting
10. Practice Makes Perfect
Finally, you need to practice what you’ve learned. Spend at least half an hour a week reading a textbook or listening to lectures. In addition to providing you with valuable experience, this will also help you recall the material more easily. Moreover, when you feel ready, test yourself by answering questions based upon the content covered in class from the IELTS Coaching in Chennai. Doing so will help you discover where you made mistakes. As a result, the next time you’re given such a problem, you’ll find it easier to answer.
How to do well in the IELTS General exam?
IELTS Training in Chennai offers a range of online courses and IELTS preparation. It also offers group classes, private tutorials, and online private tutoring sessions.
Learn how to approach different parts of the test, what topics you must know about and what questions are asked most often. This is an important step towards success as it will give you a clear picture of what sort of questions you should expect and also help you plan your strategy accordingly. Use this guide to get ready for the general section!
- Know yourself
- Prepare for every situation
- Be confident
- Take your time
- Practice and practice again
- Learn from others
- Study smartly
- Don’t stress!
Tips to Score a Band 8 in the IELTS General Test?
IELTS is one of the most popular tests in the world, with more than two million people taking it every year.
We all know that it is important to score a band 8 in IELTS and we may have some tricks up our sleeve. Here are some of those tips that might help you out:
If you have scored between 7-7.5 in all sections (including Reading) in the Academic test and have good command over English, then you can be sure that you can easily achieve a band 8 in the General test. The main things to remember while preparing for the General test are:
- You need to show understanding and expression of ideas in order to score high marks. If you have a limited vocabulary, use synonyms or other words which may not be familiar to you but sound similar.
- Make sure that you read carefully and understand the passage before answering any question.
- Read the directions very carefully and make sure that you answer only those questions which are relevant to the topic under discussion.
- Remember that there are no wrong answers in the General test and scoring above 80% is not necessary. So relax and answer the questions without worrying much about the number of marks you get.
- Try to avoid using ‘overused’ phrases such as ‘very interesting/interesting/informative/helpful’ etc. These don’t add value to your response and will just distract you from listening to the speaker and focusing on the content.
- Do not try to guess the meaning of words you do not know. It is better to say something like “I am not sure if I understood correctly” than guessing, especially when the examiner is writing down your answer.
- When you are reading the passages, listen out, listen to the voice of the person speaking. Focus on the content rather than the mannerisms of the speaker.
- Avoid making unnecessary comments on the text. They tend to distract you from the task at hand.
- Do not write anything on the paper unless required by the examiner.
- Write neatly and legibly.
- Answer all the questions – even if they seem irrelevant to the topic. There is always one correct answer to each question.
- Keep reminding yourself that it is okay to miss some questions because you might have forgotten them later.
- Always check the marking scheme before starting the test.
- If you find any error in the marking scheme, please inform the examiner immediately so that he can rectify it for key words and phrases so that you can highlight them in your notes. For example, if someone says that they want to go to London, you could write down ‘London’ as a keyword. Then, when you come across these words in the passage, you would know where to look for more information.
- When doing the speaking part, keep in mind that the examiner wants to hear you speak clearly and confidently. Speak slowly and pause frequently. Avoid making long sentences and fill up pauses with meaningful comments.
- Keep practising until you feel comfortable with the language and become used to the way the examiners ask questions.
- Always take time to think through your responses and choose the best option.
- Be prepared to explain your reasoning if you are asked why you answered a particular way.
- Don’t worry too much about how many points you get. The important thing is to practice well and learn English, so you should be happy with whatever scores you achieve through the best IELTS Coaching in Chennai.
- Don‘t forget to thank the examiner for his time and effort.