Course Highlights & Why IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy?
|23-09-2021||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|25-09-2021||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|27-09-2021||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|02-10-2021||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the IELTS Coaching in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the IELTS Online Coaching!
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- IELTS Trainers at FITA Academy are Expertise in the Language and Communication Training.
- IELTS Instructors at FITA Academy have more than 8+ years of experience in training the students for the IELTS Exam.
- IELTS Trainers at FITA Academy gives the required individual attention to each student and provides in-depth training with complete hands-on practices.
- IELTS Trainers at FITA Academy provides an equal emphasis one all the four test patterns of the IELTS- Reading, Speaking, Writing, and Listening.
- IELTS Trainers at FITA Academy assist and guide you in clearing the IELTS exam with the desired band score
- IELTS Mentors at FITA Academy provides numerous tactics and tips to clear each test pattern of the IELTS exam with the band score of 7+
- Our Trainers also provide you hands-on training on Business communication and Ethics
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1000+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
IELTS Certification Training in Chennai
About IELTS Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
IELTS Certification Training in Chennai
IELTS Course Certification is one of the professional credentials which demonstrate that the candidate has completed the IELTS Training. This certificate also showcases that you have been trained proficient on all four test patterns of the selected module. It also certifies that you have obtained the maximum knowledge on the Speaking, Reading, Listening, and Writing test of the IELTS Exam.
IELTS Certification Course at FITA Academy provides the required training to clear the IELTS exam with the desired band score. IELTS Trainers at FITA Academy are Language Professionals with 8+ years of experience in training the students to clear their IELTS exam successfully with the desired band score. Apart from gaining the FITA Academy’s IELTS Course completion certification, it is preferable to gain a certificate from the British Council or IDP to pursue your career abroad. Our Trainer at FITA Academy supports and guides you to earn that certificate.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
I enrolled in FITA Academy for IELTS coaching in Chennai. The professional helped me to score 8 out of 10 in my exams. Especially, the regular practice session was very helpful to me. They completed all four modules on time. I thank the trainer who guided and motivated me to score well. I suggest this institute for IELTS coaching.
IELTS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was simply super. I enrolled in the Academics IELTS Exam. I wanted to do my MCA abroad. Thanks to my trainer who equipped me well with all the four test patterns of the IELTS exam. I have cleared the IELTS Academic Exam with a band score of 8+ because of him. Thank you FITA Academy!
IELTS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was the best ever training platform I have ever come across. They were really good at training as well as flexible in scheduling the classes. Since I am a Software Developer professional. I couldn't take the classes as it was allotted earlier. But, the support made sure that I didn't miss any of my classes and they flexibly scheduled the class timings. A sincere thanks to them.
My overall experience at FITA Academy's IELTS Training was good. All the four modules of the General IELTS exam pattern were covered within the given time. Proficient Trainers with Regular practice tests helped me to clear the IELTS test. I will surely suggest this platform to my friends.
I enrolled for the IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy. I had a very good learning experience. I lagged a lot in the Listening test pattern. Prior to FITA Academy I usually lose my desired IELTS band score because of the Listening test pattern. But, now I have gained the confidence to take the IELTS exam. A very good training was provided on various accents of the English. Also, a continued practice test was provided for me to clear it on time. Thanks to my trainer and FITA Academy. Surely, I will recommend FITA Academy for IELTS coaching.
I joined in IELTS Classes in Chennai at FITA Academy. Regular practice sessions were really helpful to me and I have scored 7 out of 10 in my IELTS General exam. I surely suggest this institute to my friends. Heartful thanks to my trainer who guided me all the time. Special thanks to FITA Academy institute.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
IELTS Coaching In Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- IELTS Course at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by subject-matter experts with 8+ years of experience
- The Only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 25,000+ students trust FITA Academy
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and Corporate training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
The syllabus and teaching methodology is standardized across all our branches in Chennai. We also have a FITA Academy branch in Coimbatore. However, the batch timings may differ according to the type of students who present themselves.
- FITA Academy institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 25,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in IELTS. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practice test sessions reflecting the current pattern of IELTS Exams.
Trainers are Industry Experts who have a decade of experience as Language and Communication Trainer. Also, the Training faculty of FITA Academy are the professionals who have at least 5+ years of experience in training the students to take the IELTS exam.
We accept Cash, Card, Bank transfer, and G Pay.
FITA Academy is one of the officially registered members of the British Council and partners of IELTS. Candidates can register for the IELTS exam on completion of the IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy. We support the students in enrolling for the IELTS exam and it is not required that one should be a student of our institute. Anybody who wants to take the IELTS exams can avail of our services. Candidates can register for the IELTS exams using our booking option and we will send you a notification email with booking form and instructions about registration and payment in a PDF form. You can also directly register at the exam center or through the speed post.
The number of people who take the IELTS exams is enormous as many aspire to take this course to widen their career or academic aspects. Hence, it is the reason why the results are being delayed at times. Currently, the tests are conducted online and the evaluation of the tests is done at a faster pace and the results are announced earlier. IELTS Classes in Chennai at FITA Academy helps you in clearing the exams in the first attempt by providing the necessary training to the students.
Write With Ease
Earlier, students worry a lot about their handwriting as the examiner should understand the text which they have written. But now it is beneficial for the students to take the tests as the exams are conducted in the online method and one need not worry about their handwriting.
Availability Of Test
Presently the exams are computerized and it facilitated to increase the number of test centers to conduct the exams which subsequently increased the number of students taking the exam as well.
Candidates have two options to take the written test. Candidates who are convenient with the digital model of the exam can select that option. Also, candidates who are not familiar with the digital mode can opt for the former method to take the written test.
There are no changes in the speaking test; it is conducted in the face-to-face format to identify the candidate's expression and emotion and to test their understanding in the practical scenarios.
- IELTS Academic and IELTS general are the two types of tests. There are two options for the candidates to take the IELTS exams and they are paper-based and computer-based exams.
- If you are selecting the paper-based test, the materials to be carried are as follows passport, pencil, and eraser. Also, the Central authorities will announce the date, time, and location to the students who take the paper-based exams.
- For the computer-based exam, the passport is the only thing required to be carried by the candidate and other details are shared in the mail.
FITA Academy offers the best IELTS Coaching in Chennai with the help of Language experts. Spend your valuable time to visit our branches in Chennai. FITA Academy is located at Five main areas of Chennai, Velachery, Anna Nagar, Tambaram, T Nagar, and OMR. People also search for
The International English Language Testing System is considered the world’s most well-known language test for English. Every year over 3 million aspirants take up this exam.
Some of the popular countries where IELTS is acknowledged for various university admissions are New Zealand, Canada, UK, Australia, and the US. Moreover, this exam concentrates on the ability of the test-takers to communicate in all the four basic skills required to rule any language – listening, reading, speaking, and writing. IELTS Coaching in Chennai will fetch you the desired life in an entirely new nation.
Most of the time students are in dilemma between choosing IELTS and TOEFL to provide a score to enter any university abroad. These two tests can be divided into area-specific as IELTS is preferred mostly in countries like the UK, New Zealand, and Australia whereas TOEFL is selected for entering universities that are situated in the US and Canada.
However, both the tests are conducted for testing the English knowledge amidst the aspirants so that it will not be a difficult situation for them to get along with the people in a very new country. This is not a compulsory exam to get a seat in any foreign university, but having this score may be beneficial in getting you the student Visa without any difficulties. FITA Academy is amidst the Best IELTS Coaching Center in Chennai.
IELTS training in Chennai at FITA Academy is mainly focused to improve the English language fluency and ability in four main categories.
The IELTS system is accepted by over 8,000 universities and immigration organizations and IELTS exam preparation is developed into one of the most authorized forms of English-language assessment. It checks the candidate’s ability to use the English language in real-life situations. The IELTS exam is divided into two main categories such as.
It’s for international students who wish to join an institute of higher education or study at a UK university.
This course mainly focuses on workplace language, English survival skills, and ideal for the candidates who are scheduled to move abroad like English language speaking countries such as New Zealand, the US, Australia, and Canada.
Thousands of Students have shaped their career by joining IELTS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
The thumb rule is that the candidate must be above 16 years. The eligibility for appearing in this exam can be categorized into three:
- Students– Those who are planning to continue their studies in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia are recommended to appear for the exam.
- Professionals– Nowadays many professionals in various fields are getting more opportunities abroad. They need to clear the IELTS exam.
- Emigration– People who wish to settle in the English speaking countries need to take IELTS exam
The listening and speaking tests are the same for both General and Academic categories. The overall test consists of four parts that are mentioned below:
- Listening – This test will be played only once and should be completed in 30 minutes.
- Reading– This test lasts for 60 minutes.
- Writing– It is different for both General and Academic categories and must be completed within 60 minutes.
- Speaking– It is similar to a job interview and lasts only for 10- 15 minutes.
Why IELTS Training In Chennai?
93% of FITA Academy students have scored 8+ in the IELTS Exams!
Duration For IELTS Coaching In Chennai
We highly recommend you take a minimum IELTS Course duration of one month, although shorter fast track mode is also feasible. The periodic mock tests will help you gain the confidence to crack the IELTS with your dream score. Join IELTS Classes in Chennai at FITA Academy today!
Commonly Asked Questions
What is the IELTS exam?
The acronym IELTS stands for International English Language Testing Systems. IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test conducted for higher education, work, and migration to foreign countries. The IELTS exam results are accepted by the majority of management including educational institutions, professional associations, employers, and governments, around 140 countries in the world. On clearing the IELTS exam you can emigrate and elevate your lifestyle to new circumstances and opportunities. It is easy to clear the IELTS exams when you get into a professional institute. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training to the candidates to clear the exams easily.
What is the content of the IELTS exams?
The IELTS has four different sections of the exam. Given below is the list of four major sections.
- IELTS Reading
- IELTS Writing
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Speaking.
The above-mentioned four different exams are conducted for two different categories. The IELTS Academics and IELTS General Training. These tests are conducted primarily to assess the English literacy skills of an individual. Apart from the literacy skills they also test your listening and speaking abilities. If you aspire to have a higher career potential and pursue your higher studies in foreign countries, you need the IELTS exam score. To score well in IELTS exams you need professional guidance. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides professional guidance to the candidates and the tutors at FITA Academy are well expertized in this field.
What is the test format for IELTS listening?
The IELTS listening exam is conducted to test your listening skills. You will be asked to listen to four different recordings and answer 40 different questions and each carries 1 mark. The time duration for this test is 30 minutes. Also, you will be provided with ten minutes to transfer the answers to the answer sheets. The audio will be played only once. The audio includes a range of accents like British, American, New Zealand, Australian, and Canadian. The four different types of recordings are listed below:
- Conversation between two people set in a day to day social context.
- A monologue related to routine social context, interactions like information, and local facilities.
- Conversation between four people who are set in the education or training context (Discussions related to assignment)
- Monologue on academic subjects, for example, university lectures.
Various types of questions will be asked in the form of Multiple choice questions, Note completion, Form Completion, Sentence completion, Summary completion, Diagram labeling, Table chart, Map, and Short-answers question. The same pattern is followed for both the IELTS Academics and General Training.
To enhance your listening skills in English, you need to cultivate the habit of listening to English speakers and have regular training. IELTS Coaching Centre in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the candidate to enhance their listening skills and train the candidates efficiently to read, speak, and write in English.
How is the IELTS Speaking test conducted?
The IELTS Speaking test is conducted to check your fluency in English. The Speaking test will be conducted for around 11-15 minutes. The IELTS Speaking test can be divided into three parts. The three parts of the speaking exam are listed below.
- The examiner will ask general questions about yourself. This session will be more about self-introduction and it will last for five minutes.
- In the second session, you will be given a card that has the topic you are going to talk about. You will be given two minutes to think about the point you are going to talk about. You are also provided with paper and pen to make notes of the points.
- In the final round, the examiner will ask questions based on what you spoke in the second round and elaborates the discussion further with relevant questions. The final round will last for five to six minutes.
The speaking test is conducted by the certified IELTS examiners to check your fluency, coherence, pronunciation, grammar accuracy, and vocabulary.
To enhance your spoken English skills professionally, you need a professional institute. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the candidates to speak fluently in English and hone key skills like reading, writing, and listening in English.
What are the best materials to prepare for IELTS exams?
Given below are the common study materials suggested to those who strive to clear the exams.
- Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS.
- Target Band 7: IELTS Academic.
- Barron’s IELTS Superpack.
- IELTS Practice Test Plus 2.
- Cambridge IELTS 11 Self-Study pack.
- IELTS Success Formula Academic with CD.
- IELTS General – How to increase your score.
By following the books suggested above, one can get to know about the exam. But it is advisable to get into an institute for proper guidance in cracking the exams. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides candidates the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. FITA Academy has experienced tutors who are well expert in this field. They train the candidates efficiently to clear the IELTS exam and help them to score high.
What is the test format for Academic Reading?
The IELTS reading test format for Academic and General training is different. For the Academic Reading test, there are three long texts, 40 questions, each carries 1 mark, and one hour to complete the exam. The texts for these exams are taken from newspapers, books, magazines, and journals. The three long texts will mostly be more descriptive, factual, analytical, and discursive. The texts may also be in the form of non-verbal presentation such as graphs, illustrations, or diagrams. The texts are appropriate and accessible for all the students, it will be more of generic topics. When the text contains any technical content, you will be provided with the necessary glossary.
The different types of questions which are asked in these exams are as follows Multiple Choice Questions, Identifying the writer’s views and claims, Identifying information, Matching information, Matching features, Matching headings, Matching sentences ending, Sentence completion, Diagram Label Completion, Summary, Note, Table-flow, Chart completion, and short answer questions.
The test is assessed by the certified markers to ensure reliability and it is analyzed further by Cambridge Assessment English University. To have a clear understanding of these exams and their patterns get into the right institute. IELTS Coaching Centre in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training to the students for clearing the IELTS exams.
What is the minimum IELTS band required for Canada Permanent Residency?
Under Express Entry for each program, there are different IELTS scores required. Given below is the table which specifies the IELTS scores results of four categories and how it is transferred to the Canadian Level Benchmark(CBL).
Federal Skilled Worker program- IELTS-First official language (Maximum 24 points)
|CLB Level||Speaking||Listening||Reading||Writing||Points per Ability|
|7||6.0||6.0 – 7.0||6.0||6.0||4|
|10+||7.5 – 9.0||8.5 – 9.0||8.0 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0||6|
Federal Skilled Trade Programs – IELTS
|10+||8.5 – 9.0||8.0 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0|
Canadian Experience Class -IELTS
|0, A||10+||8.5 – 9.0||8.0 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0||7.5 – 9.0|
The minimum score for Canada PR is 7 for each band. It is preferable to have a score above 8 to increase your opportunity of getting PR status. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the best coaching to the candidates to score well in each band. Trainers at FITA Academy are well experienced in the subject matter and train the candidates efficiently.
What are the books suggested for the IELTS General Training Module?
Given below is the list of books for the IELTS General Training Module.
- General Training Student’s Book with Answers by Cambridge University.
- IELTS GT Essays and Letters From the Past Exams by DR Kiranpreet Karun Makkar.
- Cambridge IELTS 12 General Training Student’s Book with Answers: Authentic Examination Papers.
- Achievers 9 Bands Combo pack 20 General Training Reading & 15 Listening Practice Test.
- IELTS General Training Handbook 2019.
You can follow the above-mentioned books for IELTS General Training Module to crack the exams. But it is beneficial when you get into an authentic institution due to continued guidance from mentors. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides both General and Academic Training for candidates seeking employment abroad and higher studies respectively. FITA Academy has experienced tutors and they train the candidates effectively to achieve their goals.
What are the tips to score high in the IELTS exams?
Invariantly your friends or peers may suggest the tips given below to score high in the IELTS exams.
- Begin your preparation early, have consistency in your preparation, and check your progress frequently.
- Try to Master the Standard English Grammar in a systematic procedure.
- Implement the usage of English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Find all the instances to communicate in English and also in writing.
- Learn new words regularly and enrich your vocabulary.
- Try Reading longer texts which are specialized in diverse subjects-matter such as finance, culture, history, and science.
- Listen to news and Watch documentaries regularly on various topics.
- Know your fundamentals right and improve the areas where you stagnate.
By following the above tips, you can do your exams well. It is better to join an institution and practice by writing the mock exams conducted. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides regular training and conducts tests regularly for the candidates. Tutors at FITA Academy help the candidates by giving necessary feedback and guide them to improve their efficiency in cracking the exams.
What are the eligibility criteria for taking IELTS exams?
When you fall under any of the below categories you are eligible to take the IELTS exams.
- The minimum age limit for taking the IELTS exam is 16 years. The Age limit is mandatory.
- If you plan to study in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and NewZealand.
- If you plan to emigrate to the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and other countries for your professional career.
The type of IELTS exams you need to take varies based on your purpose. Given below is a table that clearly explains which IELTS exam you should choose to pursue your goal.
|Purpose of Travel||Types of IELTS exam|
|To enroll into an academic program in a country, where most of the communication is in English.||IELTS Academic|
|For employment/work-related training or migration to an English speaking country.||IELTS General Training|
IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides training for both the General and Academics IELTS exams. Tutors at FITA Academy are well expert in the subject. FITA Academy provides the necessary training for candidates to score well in the exams.
What is the IELTS band requirement for PR in Australia?
The minimum band score for Australia PR is 7 in each module and the maximum is 8. Given below is the list which clearly explains the versions of IELTS scores.
- Superior (IELTS score required is 8 or more) and the points you can claim is 20 for Australian PR.
- Proficient (IELTS score required is 7 or more) and the points you can claim is 10 for Australian PR.
- Competent ( IELTS score required is 6 or more) and the points you claim are 0.
IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides training for all IELTS exams such as reading, speaking, writing, and listening. FITA Academy trains the candidates professionally under the guidance of experienced tutors.
What is the validity time of the IELTS score?
The validity of your IELTS exam score is for 2 years. For example, In case you are appearing for the IELTS exam on the 1st of April 2019 and you have cleared the exams, the score is valid up to 31st March of 2021. Few institutions might accept the score for 3 years when the candidate has applied for a 3 years course in their country. But soon after the completion of course, they are required to take the IELTS tests again. One can’t extend the validity time of the IELTS exams once it is expired. The candidate should appear again for the IELTS exams. A candidate can appear for IELTS exams innumerable times and this rule is applicable for both the General and Academic IELTS exams.
IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides training to the candidates with the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. FITA Academy provides training for the Academic and General Training IELTS exams as well.
What is the minimum IELTS score required for doing MS and MBA in UK and USA universities?
From the table given below, you can see the famous universities of both the countries and the score required to pursue your MS and MBA.
|Institute||Specialization||Location||Minimum IELTS Score|
|Harvard Business School||MBA||USA||7.5|
|London Business School||MBA||UK||7.5|
|Stanford Graduate School of Business||MBA||USA||7.0|
|University of Wisconsin-Madison||MS||USA||7.0|
|University of York||MS||UK||6.0 to 6.5|
Which countries need an IELTS score? What is the minimum IELTS score required?
Generally, most of the English Speaking Countries need IELTS scores. The famous countries which ask for IELTS scores are listed below.
- Canada (minimum 6.5)
- UK (minimum 6.5)
- Australia (minimum 6.5)
- New Zealand (minimum 6.5)
- Ireland (6.0)
- USA (minimum 7)
- Singapore (minimum 7)
How is the IELTS General training writing test conducted?
The IELTS General Training Writing test is different from the Academic Writing test. In the General Writing test, you have two tasks, and the duration of time is 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- Task 1 – Candidates are presented with a general situation and they are asked to write a letter requesting information or an explanation about the situation presented to them. Letter writing may be in the form of personal, semi-formal, or formal style. A minimum number of words to be written 150.
- Task 2 – Candidates are asked to write an essay relevant to the point of view, problem, or argument which is put forth. The minimum number of words to be written is 250.
The writing test is assessed by the certified IELTS examiners. The assessment of task 2 has more weight in marking than Task 1. Both the tasks are assessed as given below.
- Task response and number of words used in the tasks.
- Coherence and cohesion
- Lexical resources
- Grammatical usage and accuracy.
IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy trains the candidates to write professionally in English. At FITA Academy we train candidates with a vast academic curriculum and provide realistic practice test sessions.
How can I score a 7.5 in the IELTS exam?
Generally, people suggest the below methods to gain the band score of 7.5 in IELTS exam.
- Refer to the IELTS books for the preparation. Example, Cambridge Series of books for practice test.
- Take online tests regularly.
- Learn new words, idioms and phrases, and phrasal verbs.
- Converse in English with others.
- Practice writing essays on general topics.
- Listen to English news and Documentaries.
Though the above-mentioned methods may help in fetching marks professional guidance helps to correct your learning methodology and improvise yourself. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training for the candidates and skill them to clear the exam.
The below table will explain the score calculation method and cutoff marks required to clear the IELTS exams.
Calculating Overall Band Score:
- 8.0+7.5+7.5+7.0= 30 (Total of all the four modules)
- 30 / 4 = 7.5 (Average total score)
All four modules of the IELTS exams are weighted equally. The comprehensive band score is calculated from the average of the total scores of the module reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
How is the IELTS score calculated?
- The IELTS score is calculated between 0-9. You will get a separate band score for each skill and also an overall band score of the skills, reading, writing, speaking and listening. You can also get a .5 score as well as 5.5, 6.5, 7.5.
- In case your overall score is an average of 6.25, your score will be increased to 6.5.
- If the overall score is an average of 6.75, then your score will be increased to 7.
- When your overall score was 6.1, then your score will get down to 6.
An example of the calculation of scores for a few modules is listed below.
|Correct Answers||Band Score|
General Training and Reading
|Correct Answers||Band Score|
What are the Band Score Descriptions for IELTS exams?
From the table given below, you can find the descriptions for each band score.
From the table given below, you can find the descriptions for each band score.
IELTS BAND SCORE
How do IELTS Classes help?
The IELTS exam has a wide academic curriculum as thousands of new words are added to the English dictionary yearly. The four major skills in the IELTS exams i.e reading, writing, speaking, and listening have equal importance. There are various attributes to be learned English, especially grammar, and it requires professional guidance.
One can have a holistic understanding of the language with appropriate training from the tutors to score high in the IELTS exam. IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy trains the candidates to write and speak eloquently. FITA Academy also trains the candidates efficiently in reading and writing skills. FITA Academy has expertized tutors who teach the nuances of the language to the candidates. At FITA Academy we provide training for both the Academic IELTS and General Training IELTS exams.
General IELTS candidates can also take Academic IELTS exams, for a preliminary assessment, please call @ 93450 45466 our concern counselors take you to the best IELTS Coaching in Chennai for a bright career in abroad countries.
Which is the difficult part to crack in the IELTS exam?
Based on the survey report submitted by the IELTS, it is stated that most of the test-takers consider IELTS Writing as the most difficult exam to crack. It is also mentioned that most of the students stand baffled at the time of writing exams. However, this is not that difficult to crack when you have the proper guidance and training. The IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy offers the best training for both the IELTS Academic and General modules under the guidance of Expert IELTS Trainers.
In the IELTS writing test, what are the most significant qualities that examiners look for?
- Composition Structure
- Facts and Statements
- Topic Coverage
- Grammar and Function
- Connection and Flow of the article written
- Logical Reasoning and Interference
- Conclusion – Solutions, Remedies, and Recommendations.
What are important tips that help you to score high on the IELTS writing test?
Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation: The most essential thing of the IELTS Writing exam is spelling, grammar, and vocabulary. Most of the test-takers completely ignore these areas and thus they are pushed to a situation where they get a low band score.
Readability: The fundamental requirements for the IELTS Writing test are an effective writing style and grabbing the attention of the readers. Further, it is advisable to have a writing approach that is out-of-the-box thinking with a good readability score.
Don’t shift from your Central theme: It is important to stay in coherence with the motto from the very beginning to the end in the IELTS Writing test. Note: Don’t take any middle shifts while writing as it shall make the examiners eventually lose impression.
Sharing of Facts properly: The IELTS test-taker should always this in mind that the write-up should not be something that has more additional information or is repetitive. Rather it should be something that has some interesting facts which make the examiner read till the end. As there are chances where the examiner could stop in between and it shall impact the overall band score.
IELTS Training At FITA Academy
FITA Academy provides the necessary professional training to the students to take the IELTS exam and to clear the exams. Tutors at FITA Academy have a decade of experience in this field. They professionally train the students to hone the skills of reading, writing and speaking fluently in English. The Classes at FITA Academy are interactive and the students can feel free to clarify their doubts with the tutors. Also, the tutors explain the nuances of the language clear to the students. Enroll yourself in the IELTS Coaching in Chennai at FITA Academy and excel in your professional and academic career aspects under the guidance of subject-matter experts.