Course Highlights and Why Learn Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy?
|22-08-2022||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|25-08-2022||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|27-08-2022||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|03-09-2022||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Ethical Hacking Online training!
- What is Hacking?
- What is Ethical Hacking?
- What is the difference between both
- What are the Learning Scope
- 5 Phases of Ethical Hacking
- Types of Footprinting
- Footprinting Tools and Countermeasures
- Enumeration Techniques
- Enumeration Countermeasures
- Network Scanning Technique
- Network Scanning Countermeasures
- System Hacking methodology
- Steganalysis Attacks
- Covering Tracks
- Installation of VM's in Windows and MAC
- Configuration of VM's and Installing OS
- Installing Software
- Kali Linux Installation
- Working with Kali Linux
- Password Hacking for Zip Files and PDF Files
- Introduction to Metasploit
- Working with Metasploit
- Windows Hacking and Advanced Techniques
- Scanning using Nmap Tool
- Advanced Commands and Techniques
- Configuring burp-suite with browsers
- Working with burp-suite
- What is Sniffing
- Packet Sniffing Techniques
- How to defend against Sniffing
- Types of Malware
- Types of Trojans
- Trojan Analysis
- Trojan Countermeasures
- What is Virus and How it Works?
- Virus Analysis
- Computer Worms
- Analysis Procedure and Countermeasures
- What is Denial of Services (DoS)
- What is Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS)
- Types of Attacks
- DoS/DDoS Attack Techniques
- DDoS Attack Tools
- DoS/DDoS Countermeasures
- Session Hijacking Techniques
- Different Types of Web server Attacks
- Attack Methodology and Countermeasures
- Different Types of Web Application Attacks
- Web Application
- Hacking Methodology and Countermeasures
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Injection Detection Tools
- Wireless Encryption
- Wireless Cracking Methodology
- Wireless Cracking Tools
- Wireless Security Tools
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Honeypot Evasion Techniques
- Evasion Tools
- Various Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Computing Threats
- Cloud Computing Attacks
- Security Techniques and Tools
- Different Types of Cryptography Ciphers
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Cryptography Attacks
- Cryptanalysis Tools
- What is Social Engineering
- Phishing Emails
- Types of Social Engineering Attacks
- Advanced Techniques
- Penetration Testing
- Various Types of Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Roadmap
- Security Audit
- Why set up your Own Lab
- Hardware, Software Requirements
- Metasploitable Linux
- OWASP Broken Web Applications
- Windows Systems as Victim
- Installation of VM's in Windows and MAC
- Configuration of VM's and Installing OS
- Kali Linux Installation
- Working with Kali Linux (GUI)
- Working with Kali Linux (CLI)
- Set Up Kali Linux from ISO File
- Google Search
- Using Google Keywords for search finetuning
- Advanced Search Techniques
- Introduction to Information Gathering
- Using Search Engines to Gather Information
- Search Engine Tools: SiteDigger and SearchDiggity
- Gathering Information About the People
- Web Archives
- FOCA - Fingerprinting Organisations with Collected Archives
- Fingerprinting Tools: The Harvester and Recon-NG
- Maltego - Visual Link Analysis Tool
- Social Engineering Terminologies
- Malware - Terminologies
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) for Phishing
- Sending Fake Emails for Phishing
- Voice Phishing: Vishing
- Installation and Configuration
- Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques
- Preventing Complex Attacks
- Effective use of the Tool to identify Weakness
- Nessus Tool
- Qualys Tool
- Exploitation Terminologies
- Exploit Databases
- Manual Exploitation
- Exploitation Frameworks
- Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Introduction to MSFConsole
- MSF Console & How to Run an Exploit
- Introduction to Meterpreter
- Gaining a Meterpreter Session
- Meterpreter Basics
- Working with Metasploit
- Windows Hacking
- Creation of Malicious Executable
- Payload crafting like .exe .apk etc
- MSF Venom
- The veil to Create Custom Payloads
- TheFatRat - Installation and Creating a Custom Malware
- Embedding Malware in PDF Files
- Embedding Malware in Word Documents
- Embedding Malware in Firefox Add-ons
- Empire Project in Action
- Exploiting Java Vulnerabilities
- Password Hashes of Windows Systems
- Password Hashes of Linux Systems
- Classification of Password Cracking
- Password Cracking Tools in Action: Hydra, Cain, and Abel, John the Ripper…
- Persistence: What is it?
- Persistence Module of Meterpreter
- Password Hacking for ZIP File and PDF Files
- Removing a Persistence Backdoor
- Next Generation Persistence
- Meterpreter for Post-Exploitation with Extensions: Core, Stdapi, Mimikatz...
- Post Modules of Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Collecting Sensitive Data in Post-Exploitation Phase
- Introduction about OWASP
- Top 10 Latest Vulnerabilities
- Practical session for the Critical Vulnerabilities
- What is Information Security Audit
- Technical Audits
- Physical Audits
- Administrative Audits
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Establishing Audit Objectives
- Auditing Application Security
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- FITA Academy ardently believes in the blended method of learning and we provide the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge of the Ethical Hacking to the students
- Ethical Hacking Instructors at FITA Academy trains the students with Industry-relevant skills
- Ethical Hacking Trainers at FITA Academy are Experts in the Cyber Security platform
- Ethical Hacking Trainers at FITA Academy are Real-time professionals, and they provide hands-on training on the Ethical Hacking and best Security practices
- Trainers at FITA Academy Upskills the knowledge of the students by providing them an in-depth training of the Ethical Hacking concepts to clear the global CEH exam
- Ethical Hacking Trainers at FITA Academy gives the required individual attention to each student and provides in-depth training with complete hands-on practices
- Our Trainers assist the students in building their resume professionally and also boost their confidence by providing valuable insights to them about Interview questions and Handling interviews with mock interview sessions.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chennai
About Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chennai
Ethical Hacking Course Certification is one of the professional credentials which demonstrate that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Ethical Hacking platform and its application. With a real-time project experience provided at the end of the course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as an Ethical Hacker. Having this certificate along with your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview and also it opens the door for a wide range of career opportunities.
Ethical Hacking Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy hones the necessary skill sets that are required for a professional Ethical Hacker under the guidance of our Real-time professionals. Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the Cyber Security platform. They upskill your knowledge with the latest methods and techniques adopted in the industry.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Job Opportunities After Completing Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
Ethical Hacking has become one of the lucrative career options and the demand is going to rise exponentially in the upcoming days. To adhere to the above-statement according to the survey conducted in the Cyber Security domain in the recent past, it is anticipated that a total of above 3.5 million unfulfilled jobs will be there in the Cyber Security domain by the end of 2021. The reason is, only 38% of the global organizations have the complete security system with a handful of Ethical Hackers to combat any threats or vulnerabilities that can possibly occur. But, now with the alarming security threats that are happening every now and then organizations of all the industries are now more concerned about their security breach. This mandated the need for increased Ethical Hackers who can protect the companies data and security systems. Further, based on the reports submitted by Nasscom it is stated that India will require at least 77,000 Ethical Hackers every year with the increased internet penetration.
A wide range of industries where Certified Ethical Hackers are demanded is IT and ITES companies, Financial Institutions, E-commerce sectors, Government sectors, Consultancy services, Banking sector, Defense organizations, Security agencies, Telecom sector, Aviation industry, Airlines and Immigration services, Forensic Laboratories, Cloud Service Providers and Healthcare sectors.
The common job titles that are offered in these industries are Ethical Hacker, Network Security Engineer, Network Security Specialists, System Administrator, System security architect, Security manager,
Encryption Specialists, Security Analysts, Systems Auditors, Security Architect, Application pentester, Computer Forensics Engineer, Information Security Officer, Penetration Tester, and IT Security Specialists.
Some of the reputed companies that hire these professionals are Amazon, Apple Inc, IBM, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Airtel, Vodafone, HDFC, RBS, BNP, Dell, Sony, Microsoft, Google, Adobe and much more. The Ethical Hackers are not only demanded in the big MNC’s but presently with the exponential rise in the cyber threats, these professionals are highly demanded in the small and medium scales industries and start-ups as well.
The median salary offered for an entrant Ethical Hacker is Rs. 3,80,000 to Rs. 4,90,000 per annum. Ethical Hackers with 3-5 years of experience can earn around Rs.5,20,000 to Rs. 7,50,000 per annum. Senior-level candidates 5-8 years of experience earn around Rs. 8,20,000 to Rs,10,50,000 per annum. Globally, a fresher Ethical Hacker earns around $ 87,898 yearly. These are the salary reports submitted by Payscale.com. The packages and perks may differ according to the organization and skills obtained.
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy imparts the necessary skills that are required for a professional Ethical Hacker under the guidance of Real-time professionals. Our Expert Mentors upskills your knowledge with industry-relevant practices and thus aids you in securing a job in the Cybersecurity domain.
Having seen the scope and career prospects for Ethical Hacking it is also important for you to be aware of the frequently asked Ethical Hacking Interview Questions and Answers to perform well in the interview. Below are the commonly asked Ethical Hacking Interview Questions and Answers.
What are the phases of Ethical Hacking?
There are five major phases of Ethical Hacking and they are
- Gaining access
- Maintaining access
- Covering tracks
What are the various types of scanning?
There are three types of scanning and they are
- Port Scanning
- Network Scanning
- Vulnerability Scanning
What do you mean by Footprinting?
It refers to the process of uncovering and accumulating information about a target before trying to gain access.
Name the various techniques used for Footprinting?
The various techniques used for Footprinting are,
- Open Source FootPrinting
- Network Enumeration
- Stack Fingerprinting
What are the different types of DOS attacks?
The different types of DOS attacks are
- Buffer overflow attacks
- ICMP flood
- SYN flood
- Teardrop attack
- Smurf attack
Upon enrolling for the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy, I have a clear understanding of the hacking concepts. Also, my Trainer was a real-time professional from the Cyber Security field and he provided numerous valuable insights into the Ethical Hacking practices and techniques to us. A sincere thanks to him.
Overall good training experience at Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy. I am satisfied that I choose the right platform. All the modules were covered within the mentioned time also re-scheduling of classes was done at ease over here. Thanks, FITA Academy!.. You are really doing a good job!!
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was excellent. What I liked more is the approach of the Trainer towards the students. Further, the support team coordinated the classes well with the best training faculty. Freshers can definitely opt for this platform to have a holistic understanding of the Ethical Hacking practices.
FITA Academy is the right platform to get Ethical Hacking Training under industry experts. The classes were engaging and informative, Here I gained extensive knowledge about Ethical Hacking Tools and their benefits. I would surely recommend Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai for freshers. Special thanks to my trainer who has answered all my queries.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Ethical Training at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by hacking experts with 8+ Years of experience in the Network and Security domain.
- The only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Ethical Hacking Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust FITA Academy
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and Corporate Training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
- FITA Academy has placements tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large scale companies and these companies have job openings for Ethical Hacking and other roles related to Ethical Hacking
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training session for them to face the interview with confidence
- FITA Academy institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA Academy provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects
Ethical hacking, also known as White Hat hacking, makes use of the same techniques and tools involved in Black Hat hacking but the purpose of ethical hacking is legal. There are a few essentials as mentioned below for a beginner to make a career in Ethical Hacking.
- In-depth knowledge in at least one programming language ( Python, Ruby, Java, etc.). Interested candidates can enroll yourself in Java Training in Chennai or Python Training in Chennai at FITA Academy.
- Knowledge about the standard library of programming languages that include collection types, networking, text processing, etc.
- Thorough understanding of any platforms such as iOS, Linux, Windows, etc.
- Fundamental understanding about computer networks
- Understanding about wireless networks such as Wi-Fi
- Through understanding of IP Addressing and Subnets
- Understanding of how a computer applications works
- Understanding about Web Applications and Desktop Applications
- A through understanding of storage systems
- Understanding about Cloud technologies can be an added advantage
With the increasing digital transformation of businesses, there is a necessity to protect the vital resources of the organizations from Black Hat hackers. Corporates, as well as Government Agencies, hire Ethical hackers to prevent the breach of security in their servers. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been instrumental in enhancing cybersecurity by providing various norms and regulations to prevent cyber attacks.
Ethical hacking is considered to create huge employment opportunities in India since India is set to undergo a huge digital transformation soon.
Ethical hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the learners imbibe the latest techniques involved in hacking and train themselves with industry-relevant tools to counter any security threats. Call 93450 45466 for more details about Ethical Hacking training in Chennai, Ethical Hacking training in Coimbatore, and Ethical Hacking training in Bangalore.
- Black Hat Hackers
- Grey Hat Hackers
- White Hat Hackers
Black Hat Hackers:
Black Hat Hackers penetrate systems and servers unauthorized to perform illegal activities such as Data theft, Privacy breach, attacking confidential information, Phishing, etc. They stand as a threat to cybersecurity and thus government agencies and private corporations are more concerned about such hackers. This creates a huge demand for ethical hackers to deter such cyber attacks.
Grey Hat Hacker:
Grey Hat Hackers breakthrough systems and networks similar to Black Hat Hackers but with no harmful intent. They are capable of swinging to either side of hacking i.e. they can utilize Black hat techniques or White hat techniques to expose the vulnerability of the systems. Usually, Grey Hat Hackers may penetrate systems and notify the responsible person of a possible cyber threat.
White Hat Hackers:
White Hat Hackers (also known as Ethical Hackers) are diametrically opposite to Black Hat Hackers since they perform various hacking methods and techniques that are permissible by law to counter any cyber threat from Black Hat Hackers. They are mostly hired by Government agencies and various top MNC to prevent any Data Breach for providing reliable services to the public and Clients respectively. They are the soldiers to protect the organization's information and maintain robust security infrastructure.
Join Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA and gain knowledge from experienced Ethical Hackers to make a successful career in Ethical Hacking.
What are the tools used by Ethical Hackers?
Ethical Hackers use a variety of tools to penetrate various systems and networks to perform their tasks. The below list of few tools is predominantly used by Ethical Hackers.
- John the Ripper
Join the Ethical Hacking Course in Anna Nagar at FITA to learn the latest tools and techniques deployed in Ethical Hacking.
Ethical Hacking based professions are increasing in recent times due to the growth of Digital devices and penetration of the internet. Private organizations, as well as government agencies, are in a hunt to pick efficient White Hat Hackers to securely maintain their information systems. A few Ethical Hacking based Job roles are listed below.
- Ethical Hacking Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Information Security Associate
- Cyber Security Engineer
FITA Academy has consistently been the Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Chennai since its inception providing the learners with industry-relevant skills required to make a successful career.
Skills required to become an Ethical Hacker
- Knowledge in one or two high-level programming languages (Java, Python).
- In-depth understanding of the concepts behind the working of Operating Systems.
- Strong fundamentals in Networking and Security infrastructure.
- HTML, Swift (iOS), PHP, C#, C++, and various other platforms where the codes are utilized.
- Knowledge in Assembly language, Database, SQL, Data Types, etc.
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy enables the students to become efficient ethical hackers. Students interested to learn Java or Python can enroll either in Java Training in Chennai or Python Training in Chennai at FITA Academy.
India is undergoing rapid digitalization in recent years and the need for cybersecurity is more evident with recent cyber attacks on various government agencies and private organizations. The demand for Certified Ethical Hackers is surging and top MNCs are willing to recruit skilled Certified Ethical Hackers for securing their information systems from cyber-attacks. Candidates starting their Ethical hacking career as freshers can earn between 3.5-5 Lakhs per annum. Salary package increases with experience and skill sets of the candidates.
An Ethical Hacking Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the aspirants learn the updated industry relevant practices to become an efficient Certified Ethical Hacker. To convert your passion into reality join FITA Academy’s Ethical Hacking Course in Velachery.
A list of companies that hire Ethical hackers is listed below.
- EY (Ernst & Young)
Apart from the above-mentioned companies, there are plenty of startups that require Ethical Hackers to maintain their information systems immune from cyber threats.
The Ethical Hacking course in Tambaram at FITA Academy helps freshers and professionals willing to make a change in their career, by providing holistic learning experience on the tools and techniques involved in Ethical hacking. FITA Academy’s experienced professionals train the learners by exposing them to real-time issues and students are benefited from the hands-on training provided at FITA Academy’s Ethical hacking Training in Anna Nagar.
Information Security Analyst(ISA) is an important designation in many companies as they are responsible for maintaining the key information of the organization that is confidential.
- ISA works across various departments to identify the glitches and loopholes in the company's security infrastructure.
- Security Analysts are responsible to take measures to mitigate breach of information and detect any suspicious activity in the organization's information infrastructure.
- In case of a cyber attack, they are the frontline warriors to defend the organization's critical installations.
- They are also tasked to educate the employees about safe work practices to prevent any future threats.
- They develop and improve the organization's security systems and document the security-related information and devise mitigation and recovery plans.
Thus, we can identify the roles and responsibilities of an Information Security Analyst to be dynamic and spontaneous. Anyone willing to make a career as an Information Security Analyst can join the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy, the Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Chennai.
Ethical hacking can be learnt without programming or coding also. But that will make you a normal below the average Ethical Hacker. Ethical Hackers possessing excellent programming skills can become more valuable and can handle complex threats.
A holistic software system encompasses various layers for providing numerous features, thus an Ethical hacker is expected to have hands-on experience in various programming languages to spot the pitfalls in the system.
Various Programming languages helpful to be an efficient Ethical Hacker.
- Ruby on Rails
Candidates aspiring to become a Professional Ethical Hacker can join Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy. FITA Academy also offers Java Training in Chennai and Python Training in Chennai for candidates interested to learn Java and Python respectively.
- Scripting in Python is comparatively easy and clear thereby makes the coding process a simpler task.
- Python comprises various reverse engineering permissibilities and a huge collection of libraries that help in closing the loopholes in the security systems of an organization.
- Python comes with a highly functional pre-built library with plenty of modules useful for penetrating the systems to detect the robustness of the security infrastructure.
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy enables the learners to imbibe the updated industry-relevant skills in Ethical Hacking and make a successful career in the White Hat Hacking Profession. Candidates interested in Python can also join Python Training in Anna Nagar at FITA Academy.
There are many security agencies in foreign countries like the FBI, IAS, NSA, and public security intelligence. The Ministry of Justice and Ciro employ ethical hackers to check the security of the systems. America, Australia, Europe, Japan, and the Asia Pacific are the countries where the need for ethical hacking is huge. The job opportunities as security experts are growing towards the top in the recent past. The global demands for ethical hackers are high and hence join the Ethical Hacking course in Chennai with FITA Academy to make a blooming career.
Graduation in areas like math, computer science, and information technology is helpful to understand the basics of the systems. The Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy will hone the practical skills needed to become an ethical hacker. The problem-solving ability and practical thinking to relate the problems are the natural skills expected from an ethical hacker apart from the fundamentals. Knowledge about the programming languages like Java, PHP, C++ or python and knowledge about an operating system like Windows, Linux, UNIX, and IOS is an added advantage to perform the job effectively as an Ethical Hacker. FITA Academy is the best place to learn Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai as the syllabus is designed technically and practically to the students by professional Ethical Hackers.
Any malware introduced into a victim's computers with mala fide intentions such as seeking monetary favors in return for continued access to the victim's system is termed as Ransomware.
Usually, Black Hat hackers deploy these techniques to extort money from their victims ranging from individuals to government agencies or Multi-National Companies by hacking their computer systems. These kinds of attacks are called Denial Of Service attacks since the hackers deny access to the victims' system till they get their ransom.
These kinds of incidents are flooding the country's top-brass companies in recent years and the organizations are in dire need of recruiting Professional Ethical Hackers. Join FITA Academy, the Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Chennai to learn the necessary skills to become a Certified Ethical Hacker.
A software update, hardware update, and password changing are some of the elements which have to be checked regularly to keep the device or data safe. The old versions of hardware and the same passwords are the reasons which lead to hacking. Let us see the privileges of becoming an ethical hacker.
The fun of hacking the systems legally makes the profession an interesting one. Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai is the stepping stone to achieve the dream career and become an eminent ethical hacker.
Job satisfaction is a major advantage that instigates the learners to join the ethical hacking course. The skill or knowledge is essential to enhance safety to the public and the businesses. American institutions like the FBI, NSA, and CIA employ professionals from different parts of the globe as ethical hackers and this is the American government job. It is a great pride to hold such designations and there are rules that not to give any information to the public. Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai is the right course for beginners to enter the ethical hacking profession.
Ethical hacking is a job that is enticed with social awareness. Ethical hackers start their job with penetration testing and then enter into social engineering to prevent the personal data of the employees. The hackers write the phishing email to enter into the system to penetrate. This job capitalizes on the passion and the security for a social cause which makes the job an exciting job.
The main skill and the foremost skill which an ethical hacker should have to include is the soft skill and maintaining the secrecy. Many businesses place ethical hackers as the blue team hackers and the red team hackers to enhance security. These hackers work for the breaking of the system and defending the system from the attacks. Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy will prepare the learners for the job by practically explaining about the challenges through expert hackers.
Threats and technology are expected to grow eventually
Technology is changing and advancements are part of any technology. As technology is growing, threats to break the technology are also increased. This is the game where both the roles are equally important to maintain the trust and reputation among the employees. Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is conducted with a latest update and the trainers train the students in the different trends that are followed in the companies recently.
Learning is part of the job
As technology and the threats are growing with the equal speed it is essential to keep knowledge updated. The cloud platform, IoT technology, and ethical hacking techniques adopt the cutting edge platforms to become successful. Think about the strategies, technologies, and businesses to protect your data from hackers. So, learning is part of the job and updated knowledge is the asset of the ethical hacker. The Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai provides the learners with a pathway to successful careers.
The internet and digital products are increasing in the world. The awareness about the data, business, and cyber responsibilities are increasing. GDPR has been introduced in many countries to protect your data with high security against criminals and rivals. The job role for an ethical hacker is in great demand in big companies and medium-sized companies. Extensive knowledge and certification are very essential for an ethical hacker. The progress in this profession is good as it is a rare skill in the professionals and they are offered with attractive salaries as the demand is high. Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai will open the huge opportunities to the learners and the trainers of FITA Academy constantly support learners for clearing the interviews.
Big attacks using hacking techniques
During the 21st century, the attacks with the Botnet have created big spam and damage to the users. Let us see some attacks which created spam emails, harm the viewers, or down the website time with the ransom. Earthlink spammer, curtail, storm, grum, Kraken, mariposa, methbot, mirai and 3ve are the bots that created a big level of loss in the networks. Hackers are also targeting government agencies to extract money. But hacking the government data is subject to a life sentence or high penalty in many countries. Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai with FITA Academy explains the students about the history and the importance of ethical hacking for the digitized economy.
Hacking has become common in commercial places, mobile phones, and social places of the internet. Facebook is the place where the personal information is used and hacking the personal accounts has become common. Prevention is very essential to use such social media. Using unauthorized links are not good, changing the password makes it safe, don't share the details to any website, don't log in to the account from any other website, check the antivirus regularly and keep the features like trusted contacts, recognized devices, code generator active.
Hacking through mobile phones also has become common as the users are addicted to mobile phones. So, do not share passwords, bank balances, account numbers, OTP, and PINs to anyone for any reason. Do not use public PC or mobile phones for banking transactions. If the phones are used for bank transactions then make a point to keep it safe. Do not give the reply to the emails or SMS which are showing under the spam option.
What Is Ethical Hacking?
Ethical Hacking is the process of testing and identifying the vulnerabilities in a network and application system and to patch them to stop exploitation from getting illegal access to cause malicious activities. Ethical hackers are highly trained professionals, who can penetrate any type of IT system be it an individual or a company’s system. The system of a company may seem secure from the outside but they remain exposed to the threat of malware, virus, or hacking; hence Companies must recruit Ethical hackers to check the reliability and security of their system. When we use the term hacking, people have a negative opinion towards it, since it is invading the privacy of others and is considered illegal. In this digital era, everyone is dependent on technology. Though technology has made our life easy by providing many benefits, it does have its disadvantages. Many companies fear for the safety and security of the important and highly sensitive data from hackers. So they appoint Ethical hackers to safeguard their information. The job of an ethical hacker is to penetrate a system to check the security and protection of the company’s IT system and to handle any external attacks by hackers to protect the digital assets of the company.
What will you learn in the Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- A thorough understanding of different Networks and Security protocols
- In-depth knowledge of various Hacking Methods and Techniques
- A clear understanding of the Network Protection and its methodologies
- Know-how to find the vulnerabilities in the system and networks
- Able to prevent email loss, data loss, server crashes, and virus invasions in the security systems
- Able to do Remote keylogging
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Web Application hacking
Eligibility Criteria and Prerequisites to learn Ethical Hacking Course
Eligibility Criteria: Any fresher graduate who desires to begin their career in the Cyber-Security domain can opt for this course. However, this Ethical Hacking Course is also ideal for professionals such as Technical Support Engineers, Network Engineers, Network Administrators, System Administrators, IT Operation Managers, IS/IT Analysts and Specialists, IT Security Officers, System Analysts, and Senior System Engineer.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites to learn the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy as the course is devised in the aspect to have a clear understanding of the Ethical Hacking concepts and practices from its fundamentals. However, having the basic knowledge of the Networks and the Internet will be of added advantage for you to learn Ethical Hacking course quickly. Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides an immersive training of the various Ethical Hacking practices and techniques clearly to the students under the guidance of Real-time professionals.
Reasons to learn Ethical Hacking Course
With the increased cyberthreats and cybercrime a predominant of the business organizations are in the dire need of Ethical Hackers to defend the hacking threats that could occur in their security systems. Vulnerabilities in the Security systems lead a company’s entire network system susceptible to threats and malware. Further with the ever-growing use of technology, threats like ransomware, viruses, DDoS attacks, Network hacking, website hacking are growing significantly and this mandated the need for Ethical Hackers who can combat the threats and protect the entire company’s digital security. Also, Ethical Hackers are not only demanded in the IT industry but across a wide range of industries like Banking, Airlines, Telecom Companies, Cyber-crime, Government Agencies, E-commerce stores, Internet providers, and ITES companies. Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training and hones the necessary skills that are required for a professional Ethical Hacker under the guidance of our expert mentors.
Have a look at our Ethical Hacking Tutorial to get an overview and also to gain an in-depth knowledge about the processes undertaken in the Ethical Hacking field.