Course Highlights and Why Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Ethical Hacking Online training!
ETHICAL HACKING ADVANCED - Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is Hacking?
- What is Ethical Hacking?
- What is the difference between both
- What are the Learning Scope
- 5 Phases of Ethical Hacking
- Types of Footprinting
- Footprinting Tools and Countermeasures
Enumeration (Reconnaissance - Active)
- Enumeration Techniques
- Enumeration Countermeasures
- Network Scanning Technique
- Network Scanning Countermeasures
System Hacking Methodology
- System Hacking methodology
- Steganalysis Attacks
- Covering Tracks
- Installation of VM's in Windows and MAC
- Configuration of VM's and Installing OS
- Installing Software
- Kali Linux Installation
- Working with Kali Linux
- Password Hacking for Zip Files and PDF Files
- Introduction to Metasploit
- Working with Metasploit
- Windows Hacking and Advanced Techniques
Tools - N-map
- Scanning using Nmap Tool
- Advanced Commands and Techniques
- Configuring burp-suite with browsers
- Working with burp-suite
- What is Sniffing
- Packet Sniffing Techniques
- How to defend against Sniffing
- Types of Malware
- Types of Trojans
- Trojan Analysis
- Trojan Countermeasures
Virus and Worms
- What is Virus and How it Works?
- Virus Analysis
- Computer Worms
- Analysis Procedure and Countermeasures
DoS and DDoS
- What is Denial of Services (DoS)
- What is Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS)
- Types of Attacks
- DoS/DDoS Attack Techniques
- DDoS Attack Tools
- DoS/DDoS Countermeasures
Session Hijacking Techniques
- Session Hijacking Techniques
Servers Attacks - Web Server, File Servers
- Different Types of Web server Attacks
- Attack Methodology and Countermeasures
Hacking Web Applications
- Different Types of Web Application Attacks
- Web Application
- Hacking Methodology and Countermeasures
SQL Injection Attacks
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Injection Detection Tools
Wireless Networks Attacks
- Wireless Encryption
- Wireless Cracking Methodology
- Wireless Cracking Tools
- Wireless Security Tools
IDS, IPS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Honeypot Evasion Techniques
- Evasion Tools
Cloud Computing Techniques
- Various Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Computing Threats
- Cloud Computing Attacks
- Security Techniques and Tools
- Different Types of Cryptography Ciphers
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Cryptography Attacks
- Cryptanalysis Tools
- What is Social Engineering
- Phishing Emails
- Types of Social Engineering Attacks
- Advanced Techniques
Career and Opportunities
ETHICAL HACKING EXPERT - Introduction
- Penetration Testing
- Various Types of Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Roadmap
- Security Audit
Building and Setting Up the Laboratory
- Why set up your Own Lab
- Hardware, Software Requirements
- Metasploitable Linux
- OWASP Broken Web Applications
- Windows Systems as Victim
- Installation of VM's in Windows and MAC
- Configuration of VM's and Installing OS
- Kali Linux Installation
- Working with Kali Linux (GUI)
- Working with Kali Linux (CLI)
- Set Up Kali Linux from ISO File
- Google Search
- Using Google Keywords for search finetuning
- Advanced Search Techniques
OSINT - OSINT (Open Source Intelligent)
- Introduction to Information Gathering
- Using Search Engines to Gather Information
- Search Engine Tools: SiteDigger and SearchDiggity
- Gathering Information About the People
- Web Archives
- FOCA - Fingerprinting Organisations with Collected Archives
- Fingerprinting Tools: The Harvester and Recon-NG
- Maltego - Visual Link Analysis Tool
Social Engineering - Techniques
- Social Engineering Terminologies
- Malware - Terminologies
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) for Phishing
- Sending Fake Emails for Phishing
- Voice Phishing: Vishing
Scanning and Enumeration Using Advanced Tools
- Installation and Configuration
- Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques
- Preventing Complex Attacks
- Effective use of the Tool to identify Weakness
- Nessus Tool
- Qualys Tool
- Exploitation Terminologies
- Exploit Databases
- Manual Exploitation
- Exploitation Frameworks
- Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Introduction to MSFConsole
- MSF Console & How to Run an Exploit
- Introduction to Meterpreter
- Gaining a Meterpreter Session
- Meterpreter Basics
Metasploit Framework for Penetration Testing
- Working with Metasploit
- Windows Hacking
- Creation of Malicious Executable
- Payload crafting like .exe .apk etc
- MSF Venom
- The veil to Create Custom Payloads
- TheFatRat - Installation and Creating a Custom Malware
- Embedding Malware in PDF Files
- Embedding Malware in Word Documents
- Embedding Malware in Firefox Add-ons
- Empire Project in Action
- Exploiting Java Vulnerabilities
- Password Hashes of Windows Systems
- Password Hashes of Linux Systems
- Classification of Password Cracking
- Password Cracking Tools in Action: Hydra, Cain, and Abel, John the Ripper…
- Persistence: What is it?
- Persistence Module of Meterpreter
- Password Hacking for ZIP File and PDF Files
- Removing a Persistence Backdoor
- Next Generation Persistence
- Meterpreter for Post-Exploitation with Extensions: Core, Stdapi, Mimikatz...
- Post Modules of Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Collecting Sensitive Data in Post-Exploitation Phase
OWASP Top 10 Vulnerability
- Introduction about OWASP
- Top 10 Latest Vulnerabilities
- Practical session for the Critical Vulnerabilities
Information Security Audit
- What is Information Security Audit
- Technical Audits
- Physical Audits
- Administrative Audits
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Establishing Audit Objectives
- Auditing Application Security
- The FITA Academy firmly believes in blended learning, ensuring the students gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of ethical hacking.
- Instructors at FITA Academy train students in ethical hacking using industry-relevant skills.
- We have over a decade of experience in the field of cyber security, and our ethical hacking trainers are experts in this field.
- FITA Academy’s Ethical Hacking Trainers are Real-Time Professionals, and they provide hands-on training on the latest security practices.
- It is the trainers at FITA Academy who upskill the knowledge of the students by providing them with in-depth training on the principles and techniques of ethical hacking in order to prepare them for the CEH exam.
- Students receive individual attention from the ethical hacking trainers at FITA Academy and receive in-depth training with complete hands-on experience.
- By providing valuable insights and mock interview sessions, our trainers assist the students in developing their resumes professionally and boost their confidence as well.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chennai
Ethical Hacking Course Certification is one of the professional credentials which are used to demonstrate that the candidate has acquired in-depth knowledge of the Ethical Hacking platform as well as its application through the study of Ethical Hacking course in Chennai. With real-time project experience provided at the end of the course, this certification certifies the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as an ethical hacker. By having this certificate alongside your resume, you will be able to advance in the interview process. In addition, you will also be able to pursue a variety of career opportunities.
Under the guidance of our Real-time professionals, the Ethical Hacking Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy equips students with the essential skills and knowledge that they would need to become a professional Ethical Hacker. Providing you with the best Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai, FITA Academy uses professionals who are experts in the field of Cyber Security and are least 8+ of experience in this field. With the latest approaches and techniques used in the industry, they can help you upskill your knowledge.
Benefits of Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
- Helps to learn hacking tools and techniques: The training helps the individuals to understand different tools and techniques that are used by hackers to exploit the systems. This will help them to identify vulnerabilities in a system which can be exploited for malicious purposes.
- Learn how to protect your network from cyber attacks: The course teaches the students about various types of threats like viruses, worms, spyware, Trojan horses, phishing, etc., and also provides information on how these threats can affect the business operations. It also explains how to prevent such attacks and what steps should be taken to secure the networks.
- Understand the importance of security testing: The training covers all the aspects related to penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, ethical hacking, reverse engineering, web application scanning, etc. These tests help organisations to find out if their systems are vulnerable or not. They also provide an opportunity to fix any issues found during the test.
- Enhance skills to handle real-life scenarios: The training is designed in a way so that it can be applied in practical situations as well. Students get to work on live projects and use the knowledge gained through this course to solve those problems.
- Gives hands-on experience: This Hacking Course in Chennai includes both theoretical and practical sessions. During the practical sessions, students get to practice using the tools and techniques taught in class.
- Provides scope for creativity: The training encourages students to think creatively while solving problems. You will be given ample opportunities to develop innovative solutions to real-world problems.
- Builds confidence: The training gives you the confidence to face challenges head-on. With our Certified Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai, you will gain more knowledge and skill, which will enable you to tackle new problems with ease.
- Learn about the various types of vulnerabilities: The training teaches the student about various types of vulnerabilities, including buffer overflows, cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection, remote code execution (RCE), etc.
- Learn about the various ethical hacking tools: The training covers various tools that are used by ethical hackers to perform their tasks. Each tool has its own unique features and uses. By learning about these tools, you will become familiar with the various methods used by hackers to break into computers.
- Learn about the different types of attacks: The training teaches the students about various kinds of attacks, including social engineering, spear phishing, brute force, password cracking, denial of service (DoS), distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, etc.
- Boosts analytical skills: The training focuses on teaching students how to analyse data and draw conclusions based on that analysis. This will help them build better problem-solving skills.
- Get certified: After completing our Hacking Course in Chennai successfully, you will receive a certificate from FITA Academy certifying that you have completed the course.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
Ethical hacking has become one of the most lucrative career options out there, and the demand for this skill is going to rise exponentially in the upcoming days as well. In accordance with the above statement, according to a survey conducted recently in the Cyber Security domain, there will be over 3.5 million unfilled jobs within the domain by the end of this year. Most global organisations only have a handful of ethical hackers to combat any threats or vulnerabilities that might occur. Only 38% of them have a complete security system.
Now, with the alarming security breaches that happen every now and then, organisations of all kinds are becoming more concerned about their data security. Therefore, more Ethical Hackers were needed to protect the company’s data and security systems. Furthermore, Nasscom reports indicate that India will require at least 77,000+ ethical hackers every year with increased internet penetration.
A wide range of industries where Certified Ethical Hackers are demanded is IT and ITES companies, Financial Institutions, E-commerce sectors, Government sectors, Consultancy services, Banking sector, Defense organisations, Security agencies, Telecom sector, Aviation industry, Airlines and Immigration services, Forensic Laboratories, Cloud Service Providers and Healthcare sectors.
The common job titles that are offered in these industries are:
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrator
- Security Consultant
- Penetration Tester
- Data security analyst/specialist
- IT Analyst – Vulnerability Management
- Ethical Hacking specialist
Some of the reputed companies that hire these professionals are Amazon, Apple Inc, IBM, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Airtel, Vodafone, HDFC, RBS, BNP, Dell, Sony, Microsoft, Google, Adobe and much more. Ethical Hackers are not only demanded in the big MNC, but presently, with the exponential rise in cyber threats, these professionals are highly demanded in the small and medium scales industries and start-ups as well.
The median salary offered for an entrant Ethical Hacker is Rs. 3,80,000 to Rs. 4,90,000 per annum. Ethical Hackers with 3-5 years of experience can earn around Rs.5,20,000 to Rs. 7,50,000 per annum. Senior-level candidates with 5-8 years of experience earn around Rs. 8,20,000 to Rs,10,50,000 per annum. Globally, Ethical Hacker Salary For Freshers is around $ 87,898 yearly. These are the salary reports submitted by Payscale.com. The packages and perks may differ according to the organisation and skills obtained.
Here are some of the job roles and responsibilities to know while you have enrolled in out training program.
Network Security Engineer
Network Security Engineer is a security professional who is responsible for protecting networks and systems by designing, implementing, and maintaining network security measures. Network Security Engineers are typically employed as part of large organisations or governments where they play an important role in the overall security environment. They work with both public and private sector organisations to develop and implement secure networks. In order to be a successful Network Security Engineer, you will need to have strong computer science skills, experience in network design and administration, as well as knowledge in ethical hacking. If you are interested in pursuing a career in the field of Network Security Engineers, Fita Academy offers an Ethical hacking course in Chennai that will give you the tools and knowledge you need to become a successful practitioner.
Roles and Responsibilities of Network Security Engineer
- The network security engineer is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of a secure computer network. They are also responsible for ensuring that all systems on the network are properly configured to prevent unauthorised access or use.
- Network Design- Identifying potential vulnerabilities and designing the network architecture are part of this. It may include determining how data will be transmitted between computers, what type of communication protocols will be used, and whether any encryption will be required.
- System Configuration- This involves configuring operating system software, installing applications, setting up user accounts, and creating passwords.
- Security Management- This involves monitoring network traffic, detecting intrusions, and responding appropriately when an intrusion occurs.
- Vulnerability Assessment- This involves testing the security of a computer system by attempting to exploit known weaknesses in its configuration.
- Penetration Testing- This involves using specially designed tools to attempt to discover information about a computer system’s internal workings.
- Incident Response- This involves responding to incidents such as viruses, worms, spyware, and other malicious programs.
- Configuration Management- This involves maintaining records of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Change Control- This involves reviewing and approving changes to the network infrastructure before they are implemented.
- Security Auditing- This involves auditing the security controls in place at various points throughout the network.
- Compliance with Standard- This involves adhering to standards set forth by organisations such as NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and other standards.
- Security Incident Reporting- This involves reporting security breaches to appropriate authorities.
- Security Monitoring- This involves tracking activity on the network and alerting administrators if it appears unusual.
- Security Analysis– This involves analysing logs and other documents to determine why certain events occurred. This is where experts will guide you to analyse through our Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai that can help you understand the cause behind a security breach.
- Security Engineering- This involves developing new technologies to improve the security of networks.
- Security Architecture– This involves planning the overall structure of a network and deciding which components should be included.
- Security Policy Development- This involves writing policies that describe acceptable usage behavior for users.
- Security Plan Review- This involves reviewing the plan periodically to ensure that it remains current.
- Security Project Planning- This involves defining the scope of work needed to implement the security plan.
- Security Implementation– This involves implementing the security plan.
- Security Operation– This involves running the network according to the security policy.
- Security Maintenance– This involves keeping the network secure after implementation.
Network Security Administrator
Network Security Administrators (NSA) have a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to maintaining and protecting network infrastructure, implementing intrusion detection/prevention and response systems, managing user access control mechanisms, and providing security Enhancements. In order to maintain safe networks, it is important for an NSA to have a fundamental understanding of ethical hacking concepts.
An ethical hacker is someone who understands the principles of ethics and computer security. A network security administrator will need to be proficient in both software engineering and ethics in order to protect networks. The job outlook for Network Security Administrators is good as there are many opportunities for advancement within the field after your Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai, which can lead to higher-paying jobs.
Roles and Responsibilities of Network Security Administrator
- The network administrator is responsible for the security of a company’s computer networks. They must be able to identify, prevent, detect, respond to, and recover from attacks on computers and other devices connected to the network.
- A network administrator should have knowledge of the following areas:
- Computer networking technology (including hardware, software, protocols, operating systems, etc.)
- Internetworking technologies (TCP/IP, IPX, AppleTalk, NetBIOS, etc.)
- Network management tools (such as SNMP, Wireshark, Netstat, etc.)
- Intrusion detection systems
- Vulnerability assessment tools
- Network monitoring tools
- Network security policies
- Network topologies
- There are several network tools that an administrator should know how to use, such as ping, traceroute, netstat, nmap, arpwatch, tcpdump, snort, etc.
- A network administrator should be familiar with the following types of attacks:
- Denial-of-service attacks
- Trojan horses
- Ideally, a network administrator should understand the importance of maintaining good documentation as well as records regarding all aspects of his or her work. This includes logs, reports, audit trails, and so forth.
- There is a need for a network administrator to keep abreast of new developments in the field of computer networking technology.
- Keeping an eye on current trends in computer crime and fraud is crucial for any network administrator.
- By using appropriate countermeasures, a network administrator can protect against these threats.
- When a network administrator has questions that cannot be answered through self-study, they should not hesitate to contact technical support personnel.
- It would be in the best interest of a network administrator to always strive to improve their skills and knowledge.
- When performing tasks, a network administrator shouldn’t make assumptions. Always verify your work before you send it out over the network.
- An organisation’s network administrator should ensure that their organisation’s network is secure at all times, regardless of the threats that arise.
Security consultants are essential in any organisation, and with the right skills, you can provide your customers with the best possible experience. If you want to be a part of an industry that is constantly evolving, then Fita Academy’s Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai is the perfect place for you. The basic role of a security consultant is to protect the network from any kind of attacks.
The Security consultant’s main responsibility is to perform various types of security audits such as pen-testing, vulnerability assessments, code reviews, intrusion detection, incident response, penetration testing, reverse engineering etc. A security consultant should be able to handle all these tasks with ease and provide an accurate report.
Roles and Responsibilities of Security Consultant
- The role of a security consultant is to provide advice, guidance and assistance with regard to the design, implementation and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems and networks.
- A security consultant does not solve problems but rather identifies them and then recommends solutions that are appropriate for the organisation.
- In addition to providing technical expertise, a security consultant may also be responsible for developing policies and procedures related to IT security.
- To ensure that all aspects of an organisation’s computer network are protected, security consultants must collaborate closely with system administrators and other professionals who work with information technology to ensure that all aspects of that network are protected.
- Many software developers are increasingly turning to security consultants for assistance when developing new software applications. Additionally, they are responsible for ensuring that these applications meet government regulations as well as industry standards when they are developed.
- It is essential that a security consultant has an understanding of both business and IT issues, as well as how these two aspects can affect each other.
- As a member of a team, a security consultant should communicate effectively with others who will use his or her recommendations.
- The majority of security consultants are required to keep up with current trends and technologies in order to stay current with their skills. To Upskill with the latest Hacking Course in Chennai where you can learn Ethical Hacking, Security Testing and be certified.
- Having knowledge of many types of hardware and software is important for security consultants, including operating systems, networking equipment, databases, and programming languages.
- Expertise in different security tools and techniques is essential for security consultants.
- As part of their responsibilities, security consultants are required to be aware of any legal requirements that apply to their organisations, as well as aware of the most recent developments in the field of computer crime.
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy imparts the necessary skills that are required for a professional Ethical Hacker under the guidance of Real-time professionals. Our Expert Mentors upskills your knowledge with industry-relevant practices and thus aids you in securing a job in the Cybersecurity domain.
Having seen the scope and career prospects for Ethical Hacking it is also important for you to be aware of the frequently asked Ethical Hacking Interview Questions and Answers to perform well in the interview. Which are listed below Below.
What are the phases of Ethical Hacking?
There are five major phases of Ethical Hacking and they are
- Gaining access
- Maintaining access
- Covering tracks
What are the various types of scanning?
There are three types of scanning and they are
- Port Scanning
- Network Scanning
- Vulnerability Scanning
What do you mean by Footprinting?
It refers to the process of uncovering and accumulating information about a target before trying to gain access.
Name the various techniques used for Footprinting?
The various techniques used for Footprinting are,
- Open Source FootPrinting
- Network Enumeration
- Stack Fingerprinting
What are the different types of DOS attacks?
The different types of DOS attacks are
- Buffer overflow attacks
- ICMP flood
- SYN flood
- Teardrop attack
- Smurf attack
Success Story of Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
Enrolled at FITA Academy for Ethical Hacking course. The practical sessions are really helpful and the effort of my trainer is really appreciated. Everyone was extremely helpful, especially the coordinators. I would surely recommend this platform to freshers and thanks to this team.
Upon enrolling for the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy, I have a clear understanding of the hacking concepts. Also, my Trainer was a real-time professional from the Cyber Security field and he provided numerous valuable insights into the Ethical Hacking practices and techniques to us. A sincere thanks to him.
Overall good training experience at Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy. I am satisfied that I choose the right platform. All the modules were covered within the mentioned time also re-scheduling of classes was done at ease over here. Thanks, FITA Academy!.. You are really doing a good job!!
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy was excellent. What I liked more is the approach of the Trainer towards the students. Further, the support team coordinated the classes well with the best training faculty. Freshers can definitely opt for this platform to have a holistic understanding of the Ethical Hacking practices.
My overall experience at Ethical Hacking Training at FITA Academy was good. Hands-on Training on real-time security practices along with the Ethical hacking tools was provided by my trainer. Gained good knowledge of Ethical Hacking practices and techniques.
FITA Academy is the right platform to get Ethical Hacking Training under industry experts. The classes were engaging and informative, Here I gained extensive knowledge about Ethical Hacking Tools and their benefits. I would surely recommend Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai for freshers. Special thanks to my trainer who has answered all my queries.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
- Ethical Training at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by hacking experts with 8+ Years of experience in the Network and Security domain.
- The only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions.
- In-depth Ethical Hacking Course coverage for 60+ Hours.
- More than 50,000+ students trust FITA Academy.
- Affordable fees keep students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and Corporate Training.
- Resume building support.
- Real-time projects and case studies.
- FITA Academy has placements tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large-scale companies and these companies have job openings for Ethical Hacking and other roles related to Ethical Hacking.
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussion training sessions to face the interview confidently.
- FITA Academy institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now.
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well.
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size is optimised for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimised for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students on complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA Academy provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
Ethical hacking, also known as White Hat hacking, makes use of the same techniques and tools involved in Black Hat hacking but the purpose of ethical hacking is legal. There are a few essentials as mentioned below for a beginner to make a career in Ethical Hacking.
- In-depth knowledge in at least one programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc.). Interested candidates can enroll themselves in Java Training in Chennai or Python Training in Chennai at FITA Academy.
- Knowledge about the standard library of programming languages that include collection types, networking, text processing, etc.
- Thorough understanding of any platforms such as iOS, Linux, Windows, etc.
- Fundamental understanding about computer networks.
- Understanding about wireless networks such as Wi-Fi.
- Through understanding of IP Addressing and Subnets.
- Understanding of how a computer application works.
- Understanding about Web Applications and Desktop Applications.
- A thorough understanding of storage systems
- Understanding about Cloud technologies can be an added advantage.
With the increasing digital transformation of businesses, there is a necessity to protect the vital resources of the organisations from Black Hat hackers. Corporates, as well as Government Agencies, hire Ethical hackers to prevent the breach of security in their servers. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been instrumental in enhancing cybersecurity by providing various norms and regulations to prevent cyber attacks.
Ethical hacking is considered to create huge employment opportunities in India since India is set to undergo a huge digital transformation soon.
Ethical hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the learners imbibe the latest techniques involved in hacking and train themselves with industry-relevant tools to counter any security threats. Call 93450 45466 for more details about this training-oriented course.
- Black Hat Hackers
- Grey Hat Hackers
- White Hat Hackers
Black Hat Hackers:
Black Hat Hackers penetrate systems and servers unauthorized to perform illegal activities such as Data theft, Privacy breach, attacking confidential information, Phishing, etc. They stand as a threat to cybersecurity and thus government agencies and private corporations are more concerned about such hackers. This creates a huge demand for ethical hackers to deter such cyber attacks.
Grey Hat Hacker:
Grey Hat Hackers breakthrough systems and networks similar to Black Hat Hackers but with no harmful intent. They are capable of swinging to either side of hacking i.e. they can utilize Black hat techniques or White hat techniques to expose the vulnerability of the systems. Usually, Grey Hat Hackers may penetrate systems and notify the responsible person of a possible cyber threat.
White Hat Hackers:
White Hat Hackers (also known as Ethical Hackers) are diametrically opposite to Black Hat Hackers since they perform various hacking methods and techniques that are permissible by law to counter any cyber threat from Black Hat Hackers. They are mostly hired by Government agencies and various top MNC to prevent any Data Breach for providing reliable services to the public and Clients respectively. They are the soldiers to protect the organization's information and maintain robust security infrastructure.
Join Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA and gain knowledge from experienced Ethical Hackers to make a successful career in Ethical Hacking.
Ethical Hackers use a variety of tools to penetrate various systems and networks to perform their tasks. The below list of few tools is predominantly used by Ethical Hackers.
- John the Ripper
Join the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy to learn the latest tools and techniques deployed in Ethical Hacking. This Will be an interactive course that goes deep into the fundamentals of ethical hacking.
Ethical hacking based professions are increasing in recent times due to the growth of Digital devices and penetration of the internet. Private organisations, as well as government agencies, are in a hunt to pick efficient White Hat Hackers to securely maintain their information systems. A few Ethical Hacking based Job roles are listed below.
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrator
- Security Consultant
- Penetration Tester
- Data security analyst/specialist
- IT Analyst – Vulnerability Management
- Ethical Hacking specialist
FITA Academy has consistently been the Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Chennai since its inception providing the learners with industry-relevant skills required to make a successful career.
Skills required to become an Ethical Hacker
- Knowledge in one or two high-level programming languages (Java, Python).
- In-depth understanding of the concepts behind the working of Operating Systems.
- Strong fundamentals in Networking and Security infrastructure.
- HTML, Swift (iOS), PHP, C#, C++, and various other platforms where the codes are utilised.
- Knowledge in Assembly language, Database, SQL, Data Types, etc.
With the help of FITA Academy's expert trainers, students will be able to become effective ethical hackers in the future with the assistance of the training. Whether you are planning to learn Java or Python, depending on your preference, you can enroll at FITA Academy if you are interested in learning one of those languages. You can take Java or Python course in Chennai, whatever your preference is.
India is undergoing rapid digitalisation in recent years and the need for cybersecurity is more evident with recent cyber attacks on various government agencies and private organisations. The demand for Certified Ethical Hackers is surging and top MNCs are willing to recruit skilled Certified Ethical Hackers for securing their information systems from cyber-attacks. Candidates starting their Ethical hacking career as freshers can earn between 3.5-5 Lakhs per annum. Salary package increases with experience and skill sets of the candidates.
An Certified Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the aspirants learn the updated industry relevant practices to become an efficient Certified Ethical Hacker. To convert your passion into reality join us and let us help you get into the IT Security Industry.
A list of companies that hire Ethical hackers is listed below.
- EY (Ernst & Young)
Apart from the above-mentioned companies, there are plenty of startups that require Ethical Hackers to maintain their information systems immune from cyber threats.
Providing a holistic learning experience on the tools and techniques involved in ethical hacking, FITA Academy helps freshers and professionals make a career change. Students benefit from our hands-on training provided by experienced professionals.
Information Security Analyst(ISA) is an important designation in many companies as they are responsible for maintaining the key information of the organisation that is confidential.
- ISA works across various departments to identify the glitches and loopholes in the company's security infrastructure.
- Security Analysts are responsible to take measures to mitigate breach of information and detect any suspicious activity in the organisation's information infrastructure.
- In case of a cyber attack, they are the frontline warriors to defend the organisation's critical installations.
- They are also tasked to educate the employees about safe work practices to prevent any future threats.
- They develop and improve the organisation's security systems and document the security-related information and devise mitigation and recovery plans.
Hence, we can say that the roles and responsibilities of an Information Security Analyst are dynamic and spontaneous. If you are interested in becoming a professional Information Security Analyst, then you can take part in the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy. This is because it is one of the Best Ethical Hacking Training Institutes in Chennai.
Ethical hacking can be learnt without programming or coding also. But that will make you a normal below the average Ethical Hacker. Ethical Hackers possessing excellent programming skills can become more valuable and can handle complex threats.
A holistic software system encompasses various layers for providing numerous features; thus an Ethical hacker is expected to have hands-on experience in various programming languages to spot the pitfalls in the system.
Various Programming languages are helpful to be an efficient Ethical Hacker.
- Ruby on Rails
Candidates aspiring to become a Professional Ethical Hacker can join Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy. FITA Academy also offers Java or Python Training in Chennai for candidates interested to learn Java and Python respectively.
- Scripting in Python is comparatively easy and clear, thereby making the coding process a simpler task.
- Python comprises various reverse engineering permissibilities and a huge collection of libraries that help in closing the loopholes in the security systems of an organisation.
- Python comes with a highly functional pre-built library with plenty of modules useful for penetrating the systems to detect the robustness of the security infrastructure.
In this Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai offered by FITA Academy, learners are able to grasp the latest updates in industry-relevant skills in Ethical Hacking, which will enable them to make a successful career in the White Hat Hacking Profession within the next few years. The FITA Academy is also offering Python Training in Chennai to potential candidates who are interested in learning more about Python.
To understand the basics of a system, it is helpful to graduate in areas such as math, computer science, and information technology. With FITA Academy's Hacking Course in Chennai, students will be able to gain the knowledge and skills they need to become ethical hackers and work as successful hackers. Those who are expected to perform the role of an ethical hacker are expected to have the ability to solve problems. They should also be able to relate those problems to other problems in a practical manner. To perform the job effectively as an Ethical Hacker, knowledge of programming languages like Java, PHP, C++, and Python, as well as operating systems like Windows, Linux, UNIX, and IOS is an added advantage. So, FITA Academy is the best place for Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai because the syllabus is designed by professional Ethical Hackers in a technical and practical way for the students.
Any malware introduced into a victim's computers with mala fide intentions such as seeking monetary favors in return for continued access to the victim's system is termed as Ransomware.
Usually, Black Hat hackers deploy these techniques to extort money from their victims ranging from individuals to government agencies or Multi-National Companies by hacking their computer systems. These kinds of attacks are called Denial Of Service attacks since the hackers deny access to the victims' system till they get their ransom.
A trend of these kinds of incidents has been occurring in the country's top-brass companies recently, and these companies are in desperate need of recruiting Professional Ethical Hackers to tackle these types of incidents. Learn the skills necessary to become a Certified Ethical Hacker with FITA Academy, one of the top ethical hacking training institutes in Chennai.
A software update, hardware update, and password changing are some of the elements which have to be checked regularly to keep the device or data safe. The old versions of hardware and the same passwords are the reasons which lead to hacking. Let us see the privileges of becoming an ethical hacker.
The excitement of hacking into a system legally is one of the things that make this profession so interesting. It is the stepping stone for anyone who desires to become a renowned ethical hacker as this Hacking Course in Chennai is the perfect platform to use.
Job satisfaction is a major advantage that instigates the learners to join the ethical hacking course. The skill or knowledge is essential to enhance safety to the public and the businesses. American institutions like the FBI, NSA, and CIA employ professionals from different parts of the globe as ethical hackers and this is the American government job. It is a great pride to hold such designations and there are rules that not to give any information to the public. Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai is the right course for beginners to enter the ethical hacking profession.
Ethical hacking is a job that is enticed with social awareness. Ethical hackers start their job with penetration testing and then enter into social engineering to prevent the personal data of the employees. The hackers write the phishing email to enter into the system to penetrate. This job capitalises on the passion and the security for a social cause which makes the job an exciting job.
The main skill and the foremost skill which an ethical hacker should have to include is the soft skill and maintaining the secrecy. Many businesses place ethical hackers as the blue team hackers and the red team hackers to enhance security. These hackers are responsible for breaking into the system and defending the system against attacks in order to break the system. Through the Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai that FITA Academy offers, learners will get prepared for the job by gaining a practical understanding of the challenges of hacking through expert hackers.
Threats and technology are expected to grow eventually
Technology is changing and advancements are part of any technology. As technology is growing, threats to break the technology are also increased. This is the game where both the roles are equally important to maintain the trust and reputation among the employees. Taking part in this Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy gives students a chance to learn a lot about the different trends that have been followed by different companies in recent years, and the trainers conduct the course in accordance with the latest updates.
Learning is part of the job
As technology and the threats are growing with equal speed it is essential to keep knowledge updated. The cloud platform, IoT technology, and ethical hacking techniques adopt the cutting edge platforms to become successful. Think about the strategies, technologies, and businesses to protect your data from hackers. Thus, learning is a part of the job as well as updated knowledge is what makes ethical hackers so valuable to their employers. Therefore, this training provides learners with a pathway to a rewarding career in the ethical hacking industry.
Hacking has become common in commercial places, mobile phones, and social places on the internet. Facebook is the place where personal information is used and hacking the personal accounts has become common. Prevention is very essential to use such social media. Using unauthorised links is not good, changing the password makes it safe, don't share the details to any website, don't log in to the account from any other website, check the antivirus regularly and keep the features like trusted contacts, recognised devices, code generator active.
Hacking through mobile phones also has become common as the users are addicted to mobile phones. So, do not share passwords, bank balances, account numbers, OTP, and PINs to anyone for any reason. Do not use public PC or mobile phones for banking transactions. If the phones are used for bank transactions then make a point to keep it safe. Do not reply to the emails or SMS which are showing under the spam option.
FITA Academy provides the Best Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai with 100% Placement assistance with wonderful guidance from experts. Visit FITA Academy and enhance your career with best guidance. We have multiple branches in Chennai nearby your location.
Additional Information of Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
What Is Ethical Hacking?
Ethical hacking is the process of testing and identifying the vulnerabilities in a network and application system and to patch them to stop exploitation from getting illegal access to cause malicious activities. Ethical hackers are highly trained professionals, who can penetrate any type of IT system be it an individual or a company’s system. The system of a company may seem secure from the outside but they remain exposed to the threat of malware, virus, or hacking; hence Companies must recruit Ethical hackers to check the reliability and security of their system. When we use the term hacking, people have a negative opinion towards it, since it is invading the privacy of others and is considered illegal. In this digital era, everyone is dependent on technology. Though technology has made our life easy by providing many benefits, it does have its disadvantages. Many companies fear for the safety and security of the important and highly sensitive data from hackers. So they appoint Ethical hackers to safeguard their information. The job of an ethical hacker is to penetrate a system to check the security and protection of the company’s IT system and to handle any external attacks by hackers to protect the digital assets of the company.
What will you learn in the Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- A thorough understanding of different Networks and Security protocols
- In-depth knowledge of various Hacking Methods and Techniques
- A clear understanding of the Network Protection and its methodologies
- Know-how to find the vulnerabilities in the system and networks
- Able to prevent email loss, data loss, server crashes, and virus invasions in the security systems
- Able to do Remote keylogging
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Web Application hacking
Eligibility Criteria and Prerequisites to learn Ethical Hacking Course
Eligibility Criteria: Any fresher graduate who desires to begin their career in the Cyber-Security domain can opt for this course. However, this Ethical Hacking Course is also ideal for professionals such as Technical Support Engineers, Network Engineers, Network Administrators, System Administrators, IT Operation Managers, IS/IT Analysts and Specialists, IT Security Officers, System Analysts, and Senior System Engineer.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites to learn this Hacking Course in Chennai as the course is designed to give students a clear understanding of the Ethical Hacking concepts and practices from its fundamentals. However, you will be able to learn Ethical Hacking much more quickly if you have a basic understanding of networks and the internet. Taking this training will give students a hands-on experience of various ethical hacking techniques and practices under the guidance of real-time professionals who will guide them on the various ethical hacking practices.
Reasons to learn Ethical Hacking Course in Chennai
With the increased cyberthreats and cybercrime a predominant of the business organisations are in the dire need of Ethical Hackers to defend the hacking threats that could occur in their security systems.
Vulnerabilities in the Security systems lead a company’s entire network system susceptible to threats and malware. Further with the ever-growing use of technology, threats like ransomware, viruses, DDoS attacks, Network hacking, website hacking are growing significantly and this mandated the need for Ethical Hackers who can combat the threats and protect the entire company’s digital security.
Also, Ethical Hackers are not only demanded in the IT industry but across a wide range of industries like Banking, Airlines, Telecom Companies, Cyber-crime, Government Agencies, E-commerce stores, Internet providers, and ITES companies. Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides the necessary training and hones the necessary skills that are required for a professional Ethical Hacker under the guidance of our expert mentors.
Have a look at our Ethical Hacking Tutorial to get an overview and also to gain an in-depth knowledge about the processes undertaken in the Ethical Hacking field.