Course Highlights & Why DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
|05-10-2023||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|07-10-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|09-10-2023||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|14-10-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking DevOps Training in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the DevOps Online training!
- What is DevOps
- Why DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- DevOps Ecosystem
- Opportunities for DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Skills in demand
- Important tools used in DevOps
- Basic concepts of Operating System
- Linux Versions
- Important Linux Operating Systems concepts like Kernel, Shell & File System structure.
- Important Linux Commands for Administration.
- Commands for User Management.
- Commands for File Permissions.
- Commands for Partitioning
- Commands for File System.
- Package Management.
- Networking essentials.
- SSH configuration.
- Introduction to Version Control.
- Introduction to GIT.
- Installation and Server setup.
- Important Git Commands.
- Working with Repositories:
- Creating a repository (git init)
- Checking status (git status)
- Adding files to a repository (git add)
- Committing files (git commit)
- Removing staged files (git reset)
- Removing committed files (git rm)
- Checking logs (git log)
- GIT Remote Repositories
- Branching in GIT.
- Merging in GIT.
- Workflows in GIT:
- Different ways of using Git
- Feature Branch
- Gitflow Workflow
- Forking Workflow
- Working with GitHub.
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview.
- Jenkins Architecture.
- Installation of Jenkins.
- Jenkins management
- Support for the Git version control systems
- Different types of Jenkins Jobs
- Setting up a Jenkins job
- Scheduling build Jobs.
- Securing Jenkins.
- Jenkins Plugins.
- Introduction to Maven.
- Setting up Jenkins Master and Slave servers.
- Distributed builds with Jenkins
- Backup and Restore of Jenkins.
- Introduction to Ansible.
- Introduction to YAML.
- Ansible Documentation.
- Setup and Configuration.
- Ansible Modules
- Setup Module.
- File Module.
- Pause Module.
- Yum Module.
- Service Module.
- Copy Module.
- Package Module etc.
- Ansible Command Line Usage.
- Working with Playbooks
- Introduction to Playbooks in Ansible
- Creating Reusable Playbooks
- Using Variables
- Advanced Playbooks Features
- Best Practices
- Working with Ansible Plugins:
- Ansible Roles:
- Role Directory Structure
- Using Roles
- Role Duplication and Execution
- Role Default Variables
- Role Dependencies
- Embedding Modules and Plugins In Roles
- Role Search Path
- Ansible Galaxy
- Docker Concepts
- Installing Docker.
- Docker Image Layers
- Build Docker Images by using Docker Commit Command.
- Build Docker Images by Writing Dockerfile.
- Push Docker Images to Docker Hub.
- Docker Networking, Links and Volumes.
- Create Dockerized Web Applications.
- Puppet ecosystem, components, and terminologies
- Managing puppet infrastructure, modules, and environments
- Installation and setup
- Configuring puppet client/server architecture
- Understanding how a puppet run works
- Integrating git with puppet
- Overview of Continuous Monitoring
- Fundamentals of Nagios
- Installing Nagios
- Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and Objects
- Nagios Commands
- Notification in Nagios
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Creating a Service
- Installing Kubernetes
- Working with Dashboard in Kubernetes
- Deploying an App using Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in Kubernetes
- Containers and Container Orchestration
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- Various AWS services
- DevOps using AWS
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
- Among the trainers at FITA Academy, we have over 12+ years of experience in the industry of DevOps Software and Information Technology.
- Trainers come from leading multinational companies who are working professionals.
- Trainers train students with real-time scenarios and projects to help them get a better understanding of the industry and to make sure they have an opportunity to get hands-on experience.
- In this program, students gain the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the DevOps industry.
- A complete understanding of the DevOps tools and the applications of those tools is taught to students.
- The trainers conduct interactive sessions regularly to clarify the doubts that students have and to support them in the development of their skills and knowledge in DevOps.
- As part of the training process, trainers provide necessary interview tips and assist in preparing resumes.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
DevOps Certification Training in Chennai
About DevOps Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
DevOps Certification Training in Chennai
On successful completion of the course with real-time projects, the DevOps Certification will be provided to you. Having this certificate will be a great help to you in gaining a job in a large multinational company. An individual who has obtained a certification shows that he or she has the professional skills to enter a specific field of work. This course is intended to give you a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental to advanced DevOps concepts involved. We at FITA Academy have highly experienced and in-depth DevOps trainers who are highly skilled in the IT domain, and who have extensive industry knowledge.
This course is designed for candidates who are interested in becoming certified DevOps experts who have a solid understanding of DevOps applications and have core knowledge in DevOps. This DevOps Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is ideal for candidates who are interested in starting their career journey in DevOps and who are wishing to pursue a career path that leads to success.
If you would like to know more about the DevOps Training fee at FITA Academy in Chennai. You can reach us by phone or by submitting the contact form on our website.
Benefits of DevOps Certification Training in Chennai at FITA Academy
DevOps certification training is growing in popularity due to the benefits it offers. At FITA Academy, we offer DevOps Training in Chennai that will help you become a better leader and operator of software development projects. With this knowledge and experience, you will be able to improve the efficiency and quality of your projects. Here are some of benefits of this certification-
- It is a certification that you can use to prove your skills and knowledge on the subject.
- You will be able to demonstrate your expertise by using it as an added value to your CV, LinkedIn profile or resume.
- The course content is designed to help you build up a strong foundation for learning DevOps.
- You will learn how to apply DevOps principles into real-world projects.
- You will get hands-on experience with the tools used in DevOps.
- You will gain practical insights into the latest trends in DevOps.
- You will learn about the best practices in DevOps.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the concepts behind DevOps.
- You will acquire the necessary skills to implement DevOps in your organization.
- You will have access to job opportunities after completing this training program.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Job Opportunities After Completing DevOps Training in Chennai
DevOps is one of the fastest growing career fields in the IT industry, and it provides a wide range of career opportunities. In most of the IT sectors, DevOps is now regarded as the new standard norms of operating in terms of how things are done in the company. Due to the growing demand for the faster delivery of products in the IT industry, the adoption of DevOps technology has increased in the industry. There were many issues that threatened the long-term viability of the IT industry before the deployment of the DevOps technology, such as the siloed process of software development followed by the IT world, such as the Waterfall and Agile methods of software development which occupied the majority of the time while also causing chaos throughout the process.
As a result of implementing the DevOps methodology, the organizations were able to create products at an accelerated pace and store them in a fault-tolerant manner within their infrastructures. This was one of the most important reasons why organizations began to adopt DevOps technology as a way to improve their productivity.
It has been estimated that by the end of this year, based on the reports that were submitted by Market stand Markets, it is likely that the market size of the DevOps will grow to $10 billion, due to the growing demand for a faster rate of software production. In the IT industry, those with the right skills and experience can get the best DevOps Engineer Salary for Freshers that are available within the industry. There is no doubt that this has had an effect on the number of DevOps professionals and technicians across the industry.. It is stated that there are approximately 2, 53,103 DevOps job openings on Indian job portals. There are many companies that hire DevOps professionals, such as Infosys, HCL, Cognizant, TCS, Accenture, HP, IBM, Amdocs Inc., and Amazon, among others. Among the most common job titles that are available in these companies are DevOps Automation Engineer, DevOps Testing Professional, Application Developers, Integration Specialist, Security Engineer, Release Manager, DevOps Architect, Software Tester, System Administrator, and DevOps Lead.
Entry level DevOps professionals are typically offered a salary of Rs. 3,80,000 to Rs. 4,90,000 per year. A DevOps professional with 3-5 years of experience earns between Rs. 5,20,000 and Rs. 7,20,000 per year. DevOps professionals with 5-8 years of experience, earn around Rs.7,50,000 to Rs.9,00,000 per year. Globally, a DevOps professional gets paid around $ 94,000 yearly. If you are looking for a lucrative career opportunity in the IT domain, then DevOps is definitely an option for you to have a successful career path that is secure. Under the guidance of expert mentors, DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy equips the students with the necessary skills and tools that are required to become a DevOps professional in the field.
I completed DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy. This course is very helpful for my placement and to enhance my knowledge. My trainers motivated me to finish my course and also interview point of questions was taught to me. I got a good experience in this training. Thank you so much for your quality coaching.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
DevOps Training In Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy is designed & conducted by DevOps experts with 12+ years of experience in the DevOps domain.
- Only institution in Chennai provides you with the right blend of theory & practical sessions.
- In-depth Course coverage for 50+ Hours.
- More than 50,000+ Students Trust FITA Academy.
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students.
- Interview tips and training.
- Resume building support.
- Real-time projects and case studies.
DevOps is primarily an optimization technique or method for increasing the efficiency of the software development process. In general, there is a lack of effective communication between developers and operational staff which delays the launch of the software. DevOps provides a change in the culture of the organization where the prime focus shifts towards collaboration and teamwork for reducing delays in software development.
Many software development companies are adopting DevOps in their organizations which creates a demand for skilled DevOps personnel. DevOps provides the opportunity to work on a wide range of the latest tools in software development. The time is ripe for aspirants willing to work in DevOps based jobs as the labor market is facing a huge demand for people skilled in DevOps. DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy focus on imparting the students with market-relevant skills in DevOps.
DevOps may seem to be tough when you perceive it from the surface due to its jargon but it simply involves the work of the developer and operational staff in collaboration. Anyone willing to work in DevOps is expected to possess the skills of a software developer and well-versed in operations.
If you are an avid learner of the latest software tools and techniques and willing to work in a non-monotonous environment, DevOps is the right choice to make a career.
Anyone can write excellent codes or perform exceptionally in software operations, but DevOps demands the skills of coding, operations and deep conceptual understanding with business acumen. One can understand the businesses with experience in the job, but to be hired in top MNC requires an excellent skill set.
DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy helps the students to acquire the necessary skills in DevOps and convert them to be an industry-ready workforce. With 100% placement support and continued guidance even after course completion, FITA Academy offers DevOps training in branches located at Anna Nagar, Velachery, T Nagar, Thoraipakkam (OMR), Porur and Tambaram.
DevOps is a radical shift in the software development lifecycle that brings together the latest technologies and tools in the software industry for the effective and speedy delivery of software. DevOps combines the work of a developer as well as operations professionals, so it is important to possess skills in programming, automation, monitoring, and code infrastructure. Knowledge about various tools and technologies that are required to make a career in DevOps based jobs are listed below.
It is not mandatory to have in-depth knowledge of all the listed tools but having strong fundamentals will suffice. These tools help in achieving Continuous Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment, and Monitoring to deliver effective software. DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides best-in-class training on tools and techniques required to excel in your DevOps career. Candidates interested in learning tools like Selenium, Jenkins, and AWS can enroll in Selenium Training & AWS Training at FITA Academy.
DevOps combines various cultural philosophies, practices, tools, and techniques that increase an organization's efficiency in delivering applications and services at a high pace.
DevOps is evolving and improving products at a higher rate compared to organizations that use traditional software development & infrastructure management processes. Benefits of DevOps can be categorized into Technical, Cultural and Business aspects as tabled below.
Continuous Software delivery
Improved employee productivity
Stable operating environments
High employee engagement
Quick Problem resolution
Improved professional conduct
Better collaboration among teams
There are various sources like Youtube, web-references, blogs and various websites that can help you learn DevOps. But as a beginner, it is hard to pick the right source to understand DevOps since all the above-listed sources will not provide a structured learning experience. Getting trained under the guidance of experts is necessary to grasp the nuances of DevOps.
DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides best-in-class training on tools and techniques required to succeed in your DevOps career.
Accelerate, The Science of Lean Software and DevOps: Building and Scaling High Performing Technology Organizations
Continuous Delivery: Reliable Software Releases through Build, Test, and Deployment Automation
DevOps: A Software Architect’s Perspective
Just Culture: Balancing Safety and Accountability
The Phoenix Project
The books tabled above are a few quality books to understand DevOps. They provide valuable insights into the recent paradigm shift in the software development lifecycle. But to equip yourself with updated industry-relevant tools in DevOps professional training under the guidance of industry experts is vital and helps in positioning yourself high in the competition ladder.
DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides best-in-class coaching on DevOps concepts and principles required to excel in your DevOps career.
DevOps is a major innovation in the software development cycle, enabling organizations to deliver the software promptly to clients and helps to identify the issues at an early stage of development. Since it plays a critical role in the software development process, companies hire DevOps professionals with a handsome salary package. Top MNC like Amazon, TCS, CTS, Oracle, Accenture, and Infosys recruit skilled candidates in DevOps to optimize their software development processes.
Based on a recent survey, salary for DevOps professionals ranges from 6 to 10 Lakhs per annum and it is said to increase based on professional experience.
Students who are curious to learn new technologies and tools used in DevOps can enroll in DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy. At FITA Academy, students are trained by professionals with many years of experience in DevOps, enabling the students to enrich their knowledge with the advanced methods followed in the industry. With branches located at Anna Nagar, Velachery, T Nagar, Thoraipakkam (OMR), Porur and Tambaram, FITA Academy offers 100% placement support and continued guidance even after course completion.
DevOps engineer understands the client requirements and works to solve the challenges in incorporating client requirements in operations and development. They develop strategies and provide solutions for continuous delivery and release management utilizing the available technology & resources. DevOps engineer is expected to be well-versed in networks, cloud computing platforms, and automation testing tools since DevOps requires a multifaceted approach from development to operations in software development.
DevOps professionals update themselves with the latest tools and techniques of the industry for improving the efficiency of software process. They bridge the gap between the development and operations team by bringing in greater collaboration and ensure process stability and sustainability. With the software industry going through major overhaul through automation, DevOps specialists are expected to possess skills in automation.
DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy helps beginners as well as professionals to acquire the necessary skills to flourish in your DevOps based career. FITA Academy adheres to the principle of low student-teacher ratio for delivering knowledge to every individual and facilitate an interactive learning environment. Trainers have more than a decade of professional experience enabling the students to learn the nuances of the IT sector.
DevOps engineers should not shy away from either software development processes or operational tasks such as installing. Candidates possessing knowledge in Linux command-line, Vmware, Selenium, Java, Python, Openstack, AWS, Azure, etc. are most preferred for the role of DevOps professional, by a majority of top MNC. DevOps professionals are expected to be familiar with concepts such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release Engineering along with hands-on experience in various tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI).
Apart from technical skills, DevOps professionals should be proactive and bring in innovations in the development process with business acumen. One can understand the businesses of a company in the training period, but to get hands-on experience on the latest tools, professional training under the guidance of experts is the best option.
DevOps Training in Chennai has been instrumental in enhancing learners' career in DevOps through structured training provided by experienced DevOps professionals. FITA Academy's DevOps course in Chennai delivers knowledge to every individual and facilitates an interactive learning environment.
Candidates interested to enroll for training in Selenium, Data Science, Java, AWS can click on the below links.
Below is a list of a few common interview questions asked while hiring candidates for DevOps based jobs.
- What do you mean by Continuous integration?
- What do you infer from Canary Release?
- Define a blue or green deployment pattern.
- Is it possible for sharing any single instance of Memcache amidst multiple projects?
- What makes DevOps contrasting from Agile?
- What is ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)?
- What are all the major Containerization Tools?
- What are all major Monitoring, Alerting, logging, and Trending Tools?
- What are the Major Differences between ESX and Hyper-V?
- What is “Cloud”?
- Differentiate Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Community Cloud?
- What are the advantages of the NoSQL database over RDBMS?
- How will you run a script automatically when a developer commits a change into GIT?
For more interview questions you can click on the following link.
It is totally up to individual preferences since both cater to aspiring DevOps professionals in different ways. Online training can provide good training through various course materials to build your skills in DevOps and it is suitable for people having prior knowledge in fundamentals. On the other hand, classroom training is beneficial for freshers who are willing to make a career in DevOps, since professional tutors strengthen the basics of the students.
Classroom Training is recommended even for professionals who opt for a shift in their careers since the industry-relevant tools and techniques can be learned from industrial experts. Learning in class has an added advantage since all your doubts and misconceptions can be clarified by trainers as well as peers through interactive classroom sessions.
DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy enables learners to equip them with the latest tools and methodologies utilized for the optimization of the software development process in top MNC. DevOps certification in Chennai at FITA Academy has been widely acknowledged by various top MNC.
Educating the workforce with relevant knowledge and skilling them in the latest industrial tools and techniques for nearly a decade makes FITA Academy, the best DevOps training institute in Chennai.
DevOps brings in collaboration between the development and operations team for continued integration and developing efficient software. For an enthusiastic software developer with excellent programming skills, learning DevOps is almost half done; since DevOps encapsulates the development and operations of the software.
Understanding DevOps helps to work on new codes instead of fixing the existing one and widen your skills in the software development lifecycle. With the majority of the IT sector inculcating the principles of DevOps in their processes, being relevant and updated with skills in DevOps aids to shift gears in their career growth. Possessing such variety of skill set can improve your potential and be an active participant of the team. Developers with a better understanding of infrastructure can write codes for increasing the performance and stability of the software.
AWS Cloud admin is tasked with deployment, management, and operation of fault-tolerant systems on an AWS platform. Thus knowledge of DevOps is mandatory to work as an AWS cloud admin. Since DevOps is becoming a game-changer for organizations, there is a huge demand for DevOps professionals in IT businesses.
Learning DevOps will open up plenty of career opportunities and gives an upper hand to handle various IT projects. DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides excellent training to learners with current Industrial practices. With 100% placement support and continued guidance even after course completion, FITA Academy has been a pillar of support for thousands of learners to make successful careers.
Machine Learning can be utilized in DevOps for predicting the best practices to provide better outcomes. Machine Learning concepts can be used in DevOps for log analysis where multiple servers run various applications simultaneously.
ML helps in detecting the pattern of failure or errors in the application and finding solutions for such issues. They can also be used to predict server failures based on the data accumulated on server failures. This helps in reducing the downtime and maintaining a continuous workflow.
ML can be utilized to forecast the infrastructural needs of the organization. ML and Data Science are the recent developments that can be utilized in DevOps for improving the performance of organizations by reducing the opportunity costs.
Anyone interested in Data science can enroll yourself for a Data Science Course in Chennai at FITA Academy.
DevOps helps to reduce the release duration of software or an application by combining various tasks of the development and operations team to standardize the processes through orchestration of several automated tasks.
Orchestration in DevOps helps to streamline the workflow and utilize optimum resources for the development of software or an application. Orchestration can extract various automation tasks from different DevOps tools while allowing users to work on the product.
DevOps brings in a paradigm shift in the way organizations function since it brings in collaboration among various teams in software development. The benefits of incorporating DevOps in businesses are listed below.
- Ensure speedy delivery of products thus improving the return on investments.
- Inculcates better communication among various teams to strengthen the integrity of the process.
- It provides a stable operating environment.
- Early detection of errors and prompt corrective measures.
- Continuous Release, Deployment, Testing, and Monitoring.
DevOps is a cultural shift in the way organizations function internally for developing efficient and effective software. DevOps is a concept or principle which guides the organizations to success by improved product delivery and better collaboration among teams.
DevSecOps automates the core security tasks in each step of the software development. DevSecOps provides various security measures that enhance the speed and agility of the security team and early detection of vulnerabilities in the code.
- DevOps - Development + Operations
- BizOps - Business + Operations
DevOps refers to a set of principles and practices that brings in improved collaboration & communication between developers and operations professionals involved in the software development process. DevOps aims to optimize the software development cycle through various tools and techniques and deliver the product or services promptly.
BizOps is an innovative concept that has been creating ripples in modern organizations. BizOps is primarily helpful in decision making and strategy development for the organization. They bring in various business metrics across departments to optimize the functioning of the business by prioritizing various tasks and also experiment with innovative ways for enhancing the business.
DevOps brings in a radical change in the software development lifecycle. It brings an inclusive and collaborative working environment
The tasks of a DevOps Engineer range from developing the codes to deployment & monitoring of the software. DevOps Engineers are handy from the start till the end of the software development. They also perform the tasks of a build and release engineer.
Build and Release Engineers are traditional roles in the software development lifecycle. They are entrusted to perform a definite set of tasks in the software development process and their tasks are not dynamic as a DevOps Engineer.
DevOps is a practice that brings synergy between developers and system administrators for developing effective software or applications for clients. DevOps has been instrumental in changing the workflow involved in software development.
SysOps (Systems Operations) is a relatively old terminology to denote staff who manage computer systems such as mainframe and powerful desktop computers.
WebOps connotes Web applications management. Since most of the applications developed are web-based, the roles and functions of a WebOps engineer are similar to DevOps Engineer.
DevOps encompasses a set of practices or methods to bring in greater collaboration and cooperation among various teams in the software development process. DevOps helps to automate various routine and mundane tasks in the development process and ensures speedy delivery of products and services.
SDN refers to Software Defined Networking, which is an approach towards network architecture where the network admin can manage the network by programming codes. SDN is mostly utilized in Datacenters to cater to their storage and computing. SDN helps in building a dynamic architecture for the growing needs of current computing environments.
DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy imparts knowledge on the relevant industrial practices in DevOps to excel in their careers. Skillful trainers with more than a decade of experience help students to understand the fine distinctions involved in DevOps based careers.
Both Sysadmin and DevOps professionals are entrusted with the task of capacity planning to determine how applications operate on multiple computers.
They should possess a deeper understanding of the operating systems.
Sysadmins adhere to the instructions strictly and are designated with a specific set of tasks to perform consistently whereas DevOps professionals go beyond boundaries to complete the desired action.
Sysadmins are the go-to person in case of troubleshooting any issues. DevOps professionals can also perform troubleshooting but they are more focused on coding and automation-related tasks.
DevOps being an inclusive concept seeks good communication skills for bringing in better collaboration among various teams involved in the software development process. Whereas Sysadmins are not expected to be strong in their communication skills.
FITA Academy has been regarded as the best DevOps training institute in Chennai by shaping the careers of thousands of learners. Tutors at FITA Academy have more than a decade of experience in the IT sector and can explain the critical areas of the businesses with much clarity.
Continuous Integration (CI)
CI helps to integrate the work of individual developers into a centralized repository and ensures the detection of integration bugs. CI aids better collaboration among various teams to provide quality products and services. CI reduces the build costs by early detection of errors and conflicts in the integration process. Every time compilation begins, the system runs unit tests and quality tests to check the integration of codes.
Continuous Deployment (CD)
CD automates the software delivery by enabling easy and reliable deployment into the production process using automatic or manual triggers. CD helps in bug-free software deployment into the production ecosystem by adding new features quickly by automating every step in build delivery and ensuring the code to be in a deployable state.
DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy offers in-depth knowledge of the advanced DevOps concepts through realtime examples. Qualified trainers at FITA Academy act as a pillar of support to learners by ensuring that every individual student is strong with the industry-relevant DevOps concepts and principles.
Both methods aim at bringing better collaboration for effective software delivery. Agile methodology focuses on the collaboration between the customer and the development team whereas DevOps brings in internal collaboration between the development and operations team.
Agile focuses more on customer requirements whereas DevOps focus on end-to-end engineering solutions for the development of software.
Agile methodology is limited until the release of the software, DevOps focus on continuous monitoring and improvement of the software.
Agile primarily concentrates on the development of the software whereas DevOps focuses on the development, testing, and implementation of the software.
DevOps Course in Chennai at FITA Academy offers the student with industry-relevant concepts and methodologies in DevOps. FITA Academy has been regarded as the best DevOps training institute in Chennai with 100% placement support and continued guidance.
DevOps has seen a surge in adoption in the majority of organizations due to the huge impact it can make in businesses. Top MNC such as Amazon, Facebook, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Oracle, Barclays, Adobe, etc. have incorporated DevOps in their organizations to sustain market competition.
These top players in the IT sector recruit talented DevOps engineers with a handsome salary package. Based on Glassdoor data, average salaries range between 6-7L per annum for 0-2 years of candidates' experience. The pay scale rises with experience and skills in relevant DevOps tools and techniques.
FITA Academy provides the Best DevOps Training in Chennai with 100% Placement assistance with wonderful guidance from DevOps experts. Visit FITA Academy and enhance your career with best guidance. We have multiple branches in Chennai nearby your location.
DevOps Engineer ranks #2 on Glassdoor’s 50 Best Jobs!
DevOps is a relatively new role unlike Developer or Tester. It’s challenging to demonstrate your experience in DevOps. DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy with certification helps you to gain hands-on Experience DevOps tools and Methodologies.
DevOps as a culture is disrupting the entire IT industry. As of this year, about 40% of the Global top 2000 companies have already adopted DevOps as their approach. This has created Myriad opportunities for professionals who are skilled in DevOps. Developers and testers who are not familiar with production or Ops and Ops who are not familiar with coding and testing are becoming less valuable to organizations and they are slowly becoming obsolete. As DevOps is not limited to any particular technology, professionals working in DevOps will work in the different technology stack. DevOps will transform a professional with a single skill like Coding or testing or Ops into a professional with multi-disciplinary skills which include Coding, Testing and automating Infrastructure, Build, Release management.
Learning outcomes of DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy:
- Understand all the components involved in DevOps including infrastructure, process, application development, testing, monitoring, release management, etc.
- Learn the different tools used in DevOps like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, etc.
- You will be able to understand how these tools are integrated together in order to ensure continuous delivery and deployment of the software.
- Develop a solid understanding of the various processes required for building and deploying applications.
- Get insights into the various aspects of DevOps such as CI/CD, microservices, containers, cloud computing, agile software development, DevSecOps, DevOps culture, etc.
- Acquire basic programming skills and understand the basics of Linux commands.
- Build a strong foundation for learning other technologies related to DevOps such as AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, VMWare, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernete, etc.
- Acquire practical insights into the implementation of DevOps in organizations and how they can benefit from it.
- Become familiar with the various challenges faced by organizations when adopting DevOps and how to overcome them.
- After completing this DevOps course in Chennai, you’ll have a clear idea of the career prospects available to you.
- Be able to identify the right resources needed to start implementing DevOps in your organization
- Be able to use DevOps tools effectively to automate repetitive tasks and improve efficiency
- Be able to create automated tests that can be run automatically without any human intervention
- Be able to deploy code changes to production environments quickly and efficiently
- Be able to integrate multiple services within one environment and manage them easily
- Be able to monitor the performance of the systems and troubleshoot problems if any occur.
When it comes to DevOps, there are so many options on the table. But what if you’re looking for a training program that will push you to new heights? FITA Academy is the perfect place to start. This institute offersDevOps Training in Chennai, which will help you get up to speed with everything that goes into running a modern IT organization. Whether you’re looking for tips and tricks for managing systems and software development, or just an overall understanding of DevOps, FITA Academy has what you need.
Are you ready for the DevOps Transformation?
Professionals working in DevOps are one of the highest paid IT professionals and the demand for DevOps surges every year due to the rapid incorporation of this culture by leading companies across the globe. According to a recent research report published by Gartner, organizations using DevOps approach deploy code 30-35 times more frequently than others and less than 50% of their deployments fail. No wonder another research claims, 90% of their survey respondents have mentioned their companies are looking to incorporate DevOps in their Organization.
Average Salary of DevOps Engineer in Chennai is INR 16 to 18 Lakhs. 30-40% higher than a Developer with similar experience.
DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy will make you an expert in Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring using powerful DevOps tools – Git, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible and Nagios to automate various activities. At the end of the DevOps Course, you will get FITA Academy DevOps certification as well. Join the DevOps Training Institute In Chennai and get an in-depth knowledge in DevOps.
Key Objectives Of DevOps
Improve collaboration between Development, Testing and Ops team in an IT environment
- Improve deployment frequency
- Achieve faster go to market time
- Minimize the failure rate of new software releases
- Reduce the lead time between fixes
- Improve recovery time
We at FITA Academy offer a comprehensive DevOps training program that is taught by highly qualified DevOps professionals with many years of expertise in DevOps tools and methodologies. In the global IT industry, the DevOps Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is one of the most industry recognized and endorsed courses. Those who are seeking a rewarding career in the DevOps industry would benefit greatly from the AWS DevOps Training in Chennai offered by FITA Academy. In the years to come, participants will have been able to use the DevOps concepts in their daily work activities after completing the DevOps Course. Currently, FITA Academy offers 3 types of DevOps Course in Chennai: Weekdays, Weekends, and Customized FastTrack Courses.
Prerequisites For Taking Up DevOps Certification in Chennai At FITA Academy
While anyone who is interested in learning and mastering DevOps can take up the DevOps foundation course at FITA Academy, it would be an advantage if you already have a basic understanding of coding and Linux. Even if you are unfamiliar with Linux, our DevOps experts will be able to teach you all the concepts you need to know about it. Learn more about DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy so you can improve your skills in the DevOps field. Are you wondering what the DevOps Training fees are in Chennai? Get in touch with one of our career consultants today to find out how we can help you!
Who Should Take-Up DevOps Course In Chennai At FITA Academy?
Though there is no limit in who can take-up the DevOps Certification Course, below are some of the job roles who can take-up DevOps Training and benefit from it:
System Administrators, Network Administrators, Project Managers, Project Leads, Business Managers, Automation Architects, Application Developer, Software Developer, Software Tester, QA Engineers, Business Analyst
High Level DevOps Course Objectives
- Learn the fundamental concepts of DevOps
- Learn to install Common Servers
- Learn to Configure Servers
- Learn Linux Commands and working in Linux Environment
- Learn to Monitor the performance metrics and other success factors in DevOps
- Learn to Deploy and Manage software version control in DevOps
- Learn to Manage Software builds in DevOps
- Learn to Automate Backups
- Learn the Best Practices in data storage
- Kubernetes for managing containerized applications
- Learn how to use key DevOps tool Docker
- Learn how to use key DevOps tool Puppet
- Learn how to use key DevOps tool Chef
- Learn how to use key DevOps tool Ansible
- Learn to setup the right security for the infrastructure
- Learn to use Git
- Learn to use Nagios
- Learn to Optimize communications, workflow & feedback loops
- Learn to Virtualize and performance tuning
Do not wait anymore! Call Us @ 93450 45466 to know more about DevOps course in Chennai. You can also contact us by submitting the Quick Enquiry form on the right side of this page to know more about the AWS DevOps Training in Chennai.
DevOps Interview Questions and Answers
DevOps has gained popularity among aspirants who wish to make a career in the software industry. This section will help you in cracking the technical rounds in any interview. Hence, it will be a great opportunity for you to get in-depth knowledge in this by joining DevOps Training in Chennai and Certification Course.
What do you mean by Continuous integration?
It is considered to be a very important feature as this defines the process of auto-generation. In this, every individual will be integrating the software code at least once a day followed by the verification process.
What do you infer from Canary Release?
It is an arrangement, which cuts down the possibility of prefacing the latest version of the available software in production. This process is accomplished by composing it accessible to the user in a composed way.
In this, the team gives access to a particular set alone among the complete subsets of infrastructure. Also, the user’s request is not routed. Now, after this when the entire team is satisfied with the test performance, the process of routing is initiated among the selected group. Our trainers will give you complete information related to DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy.
Benefits of Canary release
- It either ramp-up or ramp-down the process of monitoring.
- Capacity testing is done
- The rollback strategy is considered to be very safe.
- Management of multiple software simultaneously is not possible.
- The processing over a distributed network is difficult.
List some of the advantages of Continuous Integration.
There are many benefits of continuous integration, such as:
- Software is movable at any point in time. If the developer can get feedback immediately then the count of issues arising will be reduced to a great extent.
- The quality of software gets boosts up as the defects present in the software are eradicated.
- The responsibility of the code is recorded.
- As the whole process of testing and inspection is done in an automated manner. Hence, it is easy to track easily.
What do you mean by the Design Pattern?
It acts as a solution for numerous problems experienced by the software developers. This is considered the best tradition that is followed by the developers. Also, they aid the unaccustomed developer is swiftly learning the process as they have some sort of standard terminologies.
The various types of design patterns available are:
- Structural – it helps in the simplification of a relationship amidst objects.
- Creational– this addresses almost all the problems related to design.
- Behavioral– it aids in the simplification of the process of interaction of objects.
Define blue or green deployment pattern.
It is considered to be one of the challenging issues experienced during the deployment in an automatic manner. In this, the team makes sure the presence of two production environments that are identical and one among the two is made LIVE.
The environment, which was made LIVE is treated as a Blue environment the team conducts the finalized testing while preparing for the next release that is treated as a Green environment. Now, some sort of tool is deployed for directly sending the user’s request to the environment that is Green whereas Blue is kept idle. The user will be able to switch between the two environments. Thus, this DevOps course in Chennai will be of good scope for you.
- It consists of a standby node for production that is under running condition.
- The availability of rollback is an added advantage.
- Rollback testing is done for every new release.
- The maintenance cost of the two environments for production is a bit high.
- Refactoring of the database is difficult to be handled.
Explain two-factor authentication
It is a type of security process that enables the user to have two-way authentication. In this one end has a token or card and the other end needs to be some sort of code that has to be memorized by the user to authenticate. Hence, DevOps Course in Chennai will get you the information in abundance related to it.
Is it possible for sharing any single instance of Memcache amidst multiple projects?
Sharing of single Memcache among various projects is certainly possible. Moreover, it acts as a storage space along with the execution of it over multiple servers.
The user can enable a person to speak any particular instance. Thus, making it be executed over the multi-process of Memcache on any particular host and making sure that both are independent of each other.
How should Memcache not be used?
- It should be used as a cache rather than a data store.
- Users should make use of various sources to gather the information and not dependent on Memcache alone for the execution of the application.
- There is no security present in Memcache for both encryption and authentication.
- Moreover, this acts just as key whereas the performance of the query cannot be done over data.
How is it possible to minimize server outage in Memcache?
- Coding helps in reducing the server outage along with giving the liberty for changing the server list in Memcache.
- Setting up of timeout, value is a great option to keep in control server outage.
- During the failure of any instance, coding can be deployed for the minimizing of this cache stampedes.
Why make use of DevOps?
Companies are making use of numerous strategies to satisfy their customers on a whole. To attain these companies need to adopt:
- Rise the frequency of deployment
- Reduced rate of failure
- Swift recovery in the recent release
DevOps is something that fulfills all the above-mentioned requirements for the flawless delivery of software. Numerous companies can be witnessed with its deployments such as Google, Etsy, and Amazon.
What makes DevOps contrasting from Agile?
Agile is considered a collection of values along with principles for the production that is developing software. The overall process needs DevOps tools for the accomplishment of the development process.
In other words, Agile is the method for software development whereas DevOps secures along with aiding the process of software development.
Technical innovations in DevOps
In today’s digital world, DevOps is the term for a process that refers to the design, execution and management of software development projects. DevOps can be defined as a coordinated, distributed, and open-source approach to software development that helps speed up time-sensitive tasks by automating them.
One of the key technical innovations in DevOps is the use of automation tools such as Puppet and Chef. These tools allow developers to build applications more effectively and efficiently. FITA Academy offers this DevOps Training in Chennai which can help you learn more about this pioneering technology.
DevOps is neither a tool nor software but it is the platform, which enables developers and testers to work on the same page. Some of the latest tools in the market this year are listed below:
- ELK STACK
An open-source management tool administers the automation of apps along with infrastructures in IT like the configuration of network and deployment of clouds. It works on master-slave architecture, which is agent-free with the usage of simple syntax in YAML.
A continuous integration, which is written in the Java language. It can be used for the testing purpose in real-time, which aids in finding a solution for bugs. Jenkins provides multiple ways of communication. The scripts can be pipelined into a single workflow. The integration of your DevOps stages can be done with around 1000 plugins.
An open-source tool used for configuration, also used in the inspection and deliver the software across the lifecycle that is independent of the platform. Puppet is working over master-slave architecture, which maintains a long record of accomplishment.
It has a powerful monitoring system that provides an identity to the organization along with resolving the issues of infrastructure. Monitoring of server performance issues and planned infrastructure upgrades before outdated systems.
It is a combination of Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, which is used in the collection of insights of logs or data. It is lightweight and simple for deployment along with the search for performance in real-time.
If you’re looking to gain a deeper understanding of DevOps and the role it plays in your organization, then you’ll want to check out our latest article on DevOps Interview Questions and Answers. In it, we cover everything from the basics of DevOps to more advanced topics such as automation and monitoring. So whether you’re just starting out or have years of experience under your belt, make sure to check it out!
Also Read: DevOps Interview Questions and Answers
When the company wants to automate their operations, then DevOps emerges. The concept of DevOps is a combination of software development and operations. It is a new trend that aims at automating the entire process of development and operation. DevOps is a way to simplify the processes of development and operation in order to make the projects more efficient and faster. This DevOps Tutorial can help you understand the techniques of this kind of development and operation.
What do you infer from DevOps?
It is a refinement that promotes the combination of the teams of Development along with Operations to deploy code for increasing the production in an automated way.
DevOps aids in the increase of any organization’s overall speed for delivering various applications along with various services on time. It enables organizations to dish out the applications to customers in a better and satisfactory manner in the market. The word ‘DevOps’ is a blend of two words that are ‘development’ and ‘operations.’
In other words, DevOps is an arrangement of both developments along with IT operations along with improved communication and combination. FITA Academy is a great place to get DevOps Training in Chennai.
Why is there a need for DevOps?
- Before the innovation of DevOps, both the teams of development together with the operation were working in a completely isolated environment.
- Both Deployment and Testing were isolated activities that are done after the process of designing, which consumes a lot of time than the real build cycles.
- Without deploying DevOps, the members of the team are allocating a lot of time in the process of testing, setting up, and designing which is an alternative to building the project.
- Deployment of code manually leads to various human mistakes during production.
- Both the teams of operation along with the team of coding have their timelines to be met and are not always in sync which causes further delays.
Why is DevOps used?
The demand for DevOps is considered to increase the estimated time of software delivery by business shareholders. DevOps acknowledges the Agile Development team for the implementation of Continuous Integration along with Continuous Delivery. It also aids them to send off products in a swift manner into the market. Some of the important reasons for the use of DevOps are:
- Standardization: This offers a necessarily lower amount of failure rate for the new releases.
- Recreation: It is very simple to restore the earlier version at any point in time.
- Maintainability: The recovery process is easy in the process of any new release that disables the prevailing system.
- Minimal Risk: DevOps includes various security aspects in the software delivery life cycle. This also helps in the reduction of defects over the life cycle.
- Dish out to market: DevOps saves time to market over 50% through the streamlined software delivery. In particular the case of both mobile and digital applications.
- Good Quality: It aids the team to provide enhanced quality of various application development as this incorporates all the infrastructure issues.
- Resiliency: The software system is extra stable in the operational state with more secure, and auditable changes.
- Cost Efficient: DevOps is cost-efficient in the field of software development that is always a goal of the IT company’s management.
DevOps is a vital tool for organizations that want to improve their efficiency and performance. In order to learn how to improve business operations, DevOps Training in Chennai is offered to help businesses streamline their workflows, optimize performance, and increase efficiency.
Future of DevOps
There are numerous technologies developing daily for making our life simple and easy to live. DevOps is making the same process in the development of software, as this brings together both development and operation. Thus, it has a great scope in the future. FITA Academy is ranked as the best institute for DevOps Course in Chennai.
As the process of evolution is keeping itself updated, organizations are making their targets to be accomplished within weeks and months instead of extending it to years. The access of DevOps engineers will extend in the control of the end-user soon.
When to use DevOps?
DevOps can be made use of when large allocated applications like eCommerce sites are hosted on a cloud platform.
Lifecycle of DevOps
DevOps has a deep integration amidst the process of development and operations. Learning DevOps is impossible without having in-depth knowledge of DevOps lifecycle.
- Development- The occurrence of the development of software is consistent. In this stage, the complete process of development is fragmented into miniature development cycles, which acts as a perk to the DevOps team to quicken the software development process along with delivery.
- Testing- The quality team makes use of various tools such as Selenium to identify along with fixing the bugs in the new piece of code.
- Integration- In this phase, new functionalities are unified with the current code, followed by testing. Continuous development is possible only due to the continuous integration along with the process of testing.
- Line up- The deployment process is a continuous process that is performed so that any changes made at any point of time in code, will not affect the functioning of the website.
- Monitoring- The team handling operation will be held responsible for any inappropriate system behavior that occurs in the production.For further information on DevOps join our DevOps Training in Chennai at FITA Academy.
Workflow in DevOps
It provides a visual analysis of the sequence where input is provided. This also tells about the actions that are performed, along with the output generated for any operations process.
Workflow enables the fragmentation along with arranging various jobs that are top-requested by users and also gives the ability to replicate their optimal process in the configuration of jobs.
Principles of DevOps
6 principles are considered as essential while selecting DevOps:
- Customer-Centric: The team of DevOps must consider customer’s action more important as they are the consistent investors in the products and various services.
- End-To-End Responsibility: It is necessary to provide performance aid until they evolve into the end-of-life, which enhances the level of responsibility along with the quality of the various products engineered.
- Continuous Improvement: DevOps culture target on the continuous improvement for minimizing the waste and speeds up the improvement of services offered consistently.
- Automate everything: It is the most important principle of the process in DevOps, which is not only for the process of software development but also for the complete infrastructure landscape.
- Single team: In DevOps role of the tester, developer, and designer are already specified. All they need to do is work as a single team with a total blend.
- Monitoring and testing: The DevOps team must have strong monitoring along with all the procedures required for testing.
Who is a DevOps engineer?
They are IT professionals and work as software developers, operators, along with the various production IT staff for administering the code releases. They must have both hard and soft skills to communicate and blend with testing, development, and operations teams.
DevOps technique requires frequent changes for code versions that mean frequent development and testing procedure. Even though DevOps engineers are expected to code occasionally from scratch and are important that they should have the basics of software development languages.
They will be working with the development team staff to tackle coding and scripting for connecting the elements of code. AWS DevOps Certification Training in Chennai will enhance your skills in DevOps.
Roles and responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer
DevOps engineers are responsible for both the production and ongoing maintenance of a software application.
Some of the roles and responsibilities expected of DevOps engineers are as follows:
- They can perform troubleshooting and various problem-solving for a system across the various application domains.
- These are the people who manage all the projects effectively through open and standards-based platforms.
- They increase the visibility of project thought traceability.
- DevOps Engineer improves the quality and reduces the cost of development with collaboration.
- They analyze, design along with the evaluation of the automation scripts & systems.
- These engineers ensure the critical resolution of every system issues by making use of the best cloud security solutions for all the services.
- They are considered to have the soft skills of a problem-solver along with being a quick learner.
DevOps Automation Tools
It is very crucial to automate all the testing processes and also configure them to achieve both speed and agility, which is called as DevOps automation.
There are certain difficulties faced by large DevOps Team that maintain huge IT infrastructure which can be categorized into six categories:
This process of scripting environments begins from installing an operating system to installing along with configuring servers, and establishing software communicate with one another. In this, the user can apply the same configuration to a single node or multiple nodes.
It is also known as IT management, scripting infrastructures, configuration management, provisioning, and system configuration management. The overall matter is similar here a description of infrastructure along with its configuration as the script is replicated with minimal error. This also adds agility for both the development and operations process as this can be modified by any team in the future.
In the past few years, the emergence of several open source and commercial tools has been consistent to support infrastructure automation. Some of the open-source tools are Puppet, Bcfg2, Chef, and CFEngine, which can be used in both virtual and physical environments along with the cloud.
The infrastructure automation tools Chef and Puppet makes use of Ruby domain-specific language (DSL) for scripting environments. In this, Chef is expressed as internal Ruby DSL, whereas Puppet users use external DSL. These are more often made use in Linux system automation but also support Windows. With the help of Puppet, the user can set dependencies on various tasks. Azure DevOps Certification will lend you a helping hand in this technique.
The Chef tool supports various platforms such as Ubuntu, RHEL/CentOS, Debian, Mac OS X, Fedora, Windows 7, and Windows Server. Many leading organizations make use of Puppet namely, Google, Rackspace, Twitter, and Oracle for managing their infrastructure.
Configuration management serves as the true source of configuration items, which can be configured and is important for the success of any project. When considering both software development and management, the term configuration management implies the item that is to be configured along with management for the success of the project.
This can have many connotations that depend on the person who’s discussing it. In the software development industry, it is referred to as source code management. But, there is much more to configuration rather than managing source codes in DevOps.
This process considers the following set of activities:
- Configuration identification
- Configuration control
- Configuration audit
Configuration management plays a very crucial role as this enables the ability to sequence both infrastructure and software systems beyond having to scale administrative staff to manage the system. Configuration management in DevOps consists of the following elements:
- Source Code Repository – Used during the development phase.
- Artifact Repository – Used for both development and operations stage.
- Configuration Management Database – Used in both the process of development and operations.
Generally, many consider log management as a tiresome work as each instance of the new server requires to run any search command beyond logs local to the specific server. With the reduction of the cost spent and an increase in the prevalence of containers along with virtual systems, several systems executed within any typical organization raises exponentially along with the prosperity in the business. There are three pillars present for the observability:
- Metrics and Distributed Tracing
- External Monitoring
- Events and Log
There are numerous tools deployed in the DevOps techniques for the ease of the accomplishment of the process. Some of them are enlisted below:
- Linux Admin
It is an open-source IT engine for the automation of application deployment along with intra service, and cloud provisioning. It makes use of a playbook to describe the various automation jobs, where the playbook uses simple language such as YAML.
Working of Ansible
It is designed for multi-tier deployment but does not manage one single system at a time. Ansible is free from the agent that means this works by connecting nodes through SSH followed by the execution of the modules, and finishes by the removal of them.
The advantage of Ansible is it removes the modules after the installation and also connects to the host machine followed by the execution of the instructions. Once it’s successfully installed the code is removed that was copied on a host machine.
Common words associated with Ansible
- Target machine
Bugzilla is an open-source tool deployed to track down the bugs and various issues of the project. It aids developers and stakeholders in keeping track of the outstanding problems associated with the product. This tool can be used as a Management tool for testing purposes as it can be linked with ease with the other test case management tools such as Quality Centre, ALM and many more.
There are many advantageous sides of deploying Bugzilla, some of them are listed below:
- It is considered as a very powerful tool with latest searching capabilities.
- It also supports the user in configuring email notifications during the occurrence of any changes in the bug status.
- Bugzilla helps the user to get the overall history of bug.
- Bugzilla brings an inter bug reliance track along with graphic representation.
- This allows the users to adhere to Bug supportive files along with its management.
- It consists of a product-based, integrated, granular security schema, which makes it further secure.
- Bugzilla supports Web, E-Mail, XML along with various console interfaces.
- And it also supports localized web user interface.
- It is expected to have 4 GB RAM or above.
- It should consist of a Fast Processor, at least 3GHz or above.
Bugzilla needs a web server, database server, along with Perl.
Perl − Bugzilla 4.4 and older requires Perl 5.8.1 or above, but Bugzilla 5.0 and newer will require Perl 5.10.1 or newer. It is not advised to install Perl 5.8.x at this stage. You can try to install Perl 5.12 or newer, as both of them are newer versions and consist of some useful improvements.
Database Server – This supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle along with SQLite. MySQL and PostgreSQL are highly advised, as they have the best support from Bugzilla and are used regularly by Bugzilla developers.
Web Server − Bugzilla has no minimum requirements for its web server. It is recommended to install Apache 2.2, although Bugzilla works fine with IIS. To improve performance in Apache, recommend enabling its mod_perl module.
AWS DevOps is a technology developed by Amazon Web Services (AWS) to make it easier for businesses to implement the concept of DevOps. This technology helps companies to automate many of the common tasks associated with developing and delivering web apps. It is an expanding program that enables developers to work quickly and efficiently on code without having to maintain multiple systems. DevOps Training in Chennai can help you get a basic understanding of the benefits of AWSDevOps in order to take full advantage of its capabilities.
The Key objective of this technology is to simplify the process of deploying code to production environments without having to perform repetitive tasks manually. In addition, it allows teams to monitor application performance and identify issues quickly.
AWS DevOps Architecture
AWS DevOps architecture is a key part of the company’s overall modernization strategy. It provides a platform for developers to manage and automate their development processes, as well as ensure that code quality and performance are high.
AWS DevOps architecture is complex because there are many different technologies involved. In fact, there are over 20 different tools used to build applications on the cloud. These include things like databases, programming languages, server management software, continuous integration/continuous delivery tools, monitoring tools, logging tools, etc. There are even some open source projects that help developers manage their infrastructure.
To understand how all these pieces fit together, let’s take a look at an overview of the Components of AWS DevOps:
Amazon Web Services introduced the Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) in 2006. It is a virtual network device that enables you to distribute the load among multiple EC2 instances, allowing you to scale up or down dynamically. This helps prevent overloading one instance while underutilizing others.
The ELB automatically distributes incoming requests across multiple EC2 instances, providing fault tolerance and high availability. You can choose how many instances are used to handle each request and how much capacity each instance has. For example, you could use 10 instances for low volume and 20 instances for heavy load. ELB supports both TCP and HTTP protocols.
You can configure it to balance traffic between different ports. You can set rules such as whether to accept connections from specific IP addresses. You can specify what happens when an instance fails. You can even control access to your application via authentication, authorization, or encryption. To help you will load balancing DevOps Training In Chennai can guide you on how to configure your system by using load balancing networks.
Amazon Security Group
Cyber attacks are increasing rapidly, so organizations are looking for ways to secure their networks. Within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you can create multiple security groups. These security groups allow you to control what types of traffic are allowed into the organization’s AWS account. You can use different security groups for each type of application, such as web servers, databases, mail servers, etc. Each group provides specific authorization rules that limit the types of traffic that can enter or exit the group. For example, depending on how sensitive the application is, you may want to restrict access to certain ports, protocols, IP addresses, etc.
You can add up to 50 security groups to your account. Once you’ve added a security group, it becomes part of your default set of security groups. A default set includes groups that apply to every instance launched in your account. If you don’t want a group to be included in the default set, you must delete it from the default list.
To enable a security group, simply select Edit Settings under the Groups tab in the Management Console. Then choose Add Rule to add a rule to the group. To edit the existing rules, select Edit Rules.
You can set up Cloudfront to work with other components of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Changing the configuration this way will not cause downtime. Cloudfront is a good CDN option if you need one.
Elastic Cloud Services announced ElastiCache, a new product that allows customers to store data in Amazon Web Services (AWS). With ElastiCache, customers are able to use AWS resources without having to worry about maintaining their own servers or databases. Instead, Elastic uses the AWS infrastructure to manage the caching process.
The company claims that ElastiCache reduces costs and improves efficiency by up to 80 percent. In addition, it offers a number of features to help businesses improve their applications’ performance and reliability. For example, it provides support for high availability and disaster recovery, as well as automatic failover capabilities.
Amazon’s Simple Storage Service (S3)
Data from a web application can be accessed and stored using AWS S3. It provides a simple way to upload, download, and manage files. With S3, you can easily use applications without worrying about security issues. In addition to storing data, it also lets you backup and restore data.
Data can be saved in buckets and accessed and modified later. This feature makes it easy to manage large amounts of data. However, there are some limitations to this feature. For example, you cannot delete objects once you have uploaded them. Also, you cannot change the name of an object once it has been uploaded.
Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
Relational Database Service (RDS) provides access to enterprise-class relational databases in the cloud via Amazon Web Services. It allows developers to provision high availability, secure, fast, and reliable data storage for applications running in AWS. With RDS, you pay only for what you use, eliminating the need to invest upfront in hardware, software licenses, or maintenance contracts.
Further, RDS simplifies various processes of database management. For example, it enables you to set up, scale, and operate a relational database without having to manage servers, networks, operating systems, or complex infrastructure. You simply choose the size and type of instance, select the database engine, and associate security groups with your instances. When you launch an instance, RDS automatically configures it to work with your chosen database engine. As soon as you start making queries against your database, RDS provisions additional resources to handle peak loads. If needed, you can easily increase the number of instances within minutes.
Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
Amazon Elastic Block Store (AWS EBS) provides persistent block storage for Amazon Web Services (AWS). This includes Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon RDS database instances, Elastic File System (EFS), S3 buckets, and SimpleDB domains. With AWS EBS, you can store up to 16 TB of data per volume. You can attach multiple volumes to each instance, allowing you to easily scale out capacity.
Further, EBS volumes provide high durability. They use RAID-1 mirroring across multiple drives and offer automatic failover in case one of the disks fails. In addition, you can configure your EBS volumes to persist over long periods of time. For example, you can choose to make snapshots of your volumes once every 24 hours. These snapshots allow you to restore your volumes quickly if needed.
AWS Auto-Scaling helps you build scalable infrastructure without having to worry about scaling up or down manually. You simply define the desired capacity of your application and AWS Auto-Scaling automatically scales it up or down according to demand. This eliminates manual intervention and reduces operational overhead.
The following are some of the key features offered by Amazon Auto-Scaling:
- Automatically scale your applications up or down based on demand
- Scale up or down within minutes
- Configure health checks and alarms
- Set thresholds for scaling actions
- Create policies to automate scaling activities
AWS DevOps training in Chennai is a great way to learn the basics of AWS and how to work with DevOps tools. This can be used as a foundation for learning more about AWS or as an opportunity to start developing your own applications in the cloud.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineers
As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Engineer professional in organizations, you will have numerous responsibilities, some of which include:
- Deploy, automate, manage, maintain the AWS cloud- based system
- Maintain a high level of performance, scalability, and availability of the production systems developed on AWS
- Ensure the quality of work done through the creation, deployment, and configuration of the systems.
- Evaluate the alternatives of the newest technologies and vendor products
- Perform troubleshooting steps on the system and resolve problems across multiple platforms and applications
The AWS DevOps Engineer role requires knowledge of the following areas:
- Cloud computing concepts such as virtualization, elasticity, automation, and orchestration
- Infrastructure services like networking, load balancers, databases, messaging, monitoring, and security
- Monitoring tools that help you understand how your workloads are performing
- Application development skills including software design, architecture, and testing
- Security best practices and solutions
- Linux administration and scripting
- Networking principles and protocols, including IP addressing, subnetting, routing, and VPNs
- The ability to create and deploy automated scripts using a variety of programming languages
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and other technical staff
- Experience working with large-scale distributed environments using open source technologies
- Understanding of various cloud architectures including private, public, hybrid, and community clouds
- Familiarity with various AWS service APIs and SDKs
- Knowledge of the major AWS services including EC2, RDS, SQS, IAM, API Gateway, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redshift, and others
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals, TCP/IP, and HTTP protocol
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating system and its components
- Experience with high availability, disaster recovery, and backup strategies
- System administration experience is highly valued
The world is changing and the pace of technological advancement is increasing. As a result, we need to learn new skills that will help us to cope with this change. You need to become AWS Certified DevOps Engineers with DevOps Training In Chennai. You should also be able to use these skills as a way of expanding your career.
AWS DevOps Tools
Amazon Web Services offers a range of tools that are designed to make developers’ lives easier while working in the cloud. There are many different ways to use these tools, including building applications directly within Amazon EC2 instances, creating Docker containers, and deploying code to Lambda functions. A brief overview of Amazon Web Services’ most commonly used tools follows.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced the release of a new cloud development tool called AWS CodeStar. This tool is designed to help developers build applications easily and quickly. Users can develop applications on AWS effortlessly with its user-friendly and intuitive interface.It also supports the creation of entire continuous delivery toolchains within a few minutes. In addition, it helps to automate the deployment process and to configure the necessary tools required for deploying application code.
This tool automates the process of building, testing, deploying, and managing application software. AWS CodePipeline makes it easy to integrate build environments into pipelines and manage changes across multiple stages of the release cycle. You can use AWS CodePipeline to automatically deploy code to production, test against staging environments, and even roll out new features without interrupting end users.
The tool has three main components:
- A source control provider like GitHub or Bitbucket.
- An action called a task runner that runs builds and tests.
- A webhook integration system that lets you send notifications about events in the pipeline.
CodeBuild is a completely managed cloud service that allows developers to build applications faster while saving money and resources. With CodeBuild, you don’t need to worry about managing servers, operating systems, databases, networking equipment, or storage space. You simply upload your project files and select what environment to run it in. Your team gets access to a fully managed virtual machine where they can deploy, test, and debug their app without having to manage infrastructure. CodeBuild offers three tiers of service: free tier, basic tier, and premium tier. Each tier provides different levels of features and support.
Amazon Web Services CodeDeploy is a managed service that helps you automate the process of deploying applications across multiple servers and operating systems. With CodeDeploy, you don’t have to worry about managing servers manually. You just upload your code and let us handle everything else. If there are problems during the deployment, we’ll notify you immediately and help fix it.
CodeDeploy provides many features, including:
- Automated deployments to AWS Lambda functions
- Continuous integration builds
- Deployments to Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS), Amazon ECS tasks, Amazon EC2 instances, and Kubernetes clusters
- Automatic rollback of failed deployments
- Support for both Windows and Linux platforms
AWS Cloud Development Kit
Developers can easily build distributed systems and run microservices on AWS using the Cloud Development Kit (CDK) provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). CDK provides a common way to manage infrastructure across multiple environments, including local, test, staging and production. Developers can use the tool to build, deploy and scale their applications quickly.
AWS DevOps Tools have been widely used in the past by organisations to automate their processes and improve their overall performance. The tools can be used for web applications, application services, data stores and more. As the use of these tools grows, so does the need for DevOps training in Chennai. FITA Academy can provide you with everything from basic understanding to advanced skills depending on your needs
AWS DevOps Use Cases
The cloud computing industry is changing rapidly. Deploying software can be done in a lot of different ways, including virtual machines and containers. But there are also newer technologies such as serverless functions and managed Kubernetes clusters. In addition, there are many companies offering cloud services. Choosing the right technology can be quite challenging when you have so many options to choose from. A quick overview of the most common use cases and best practices for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Consider Infrastructure Automation if you’re looking for ways to improve your infrastructure. With it, you can automate repetitive tasks, monitor systems, detect problems, and even perform maintenance.
For example, you could use it to test your web applications against a set of known vulnerabilities or run a security scan on your servers. You could also use it to keep track of the uptime of your servers and notify you via email if there’s been a problem.
You don’t always need to write scripts yourself either. There are plenty of ready-made tools out there to help you automate some of those processes. For instance, you could use a tool like New Relic to monitor your application performance over time. Or you could use something like Amazon CloudWatch to monitor your cloud resources such as EC2 instances. The list goes on and on.
The foundation of DevOps is continuous integration and continuous deployment. These practices help in developing and continuously validating the business projects by making changes to the code regularly and updating it. CI or continuous integration helps developers build software while CD or continuous delivery takes CI further by automating the process of deploying the code in the production environment. This automation helps in reducing manual efforts and shortening the feedback loop.
Infrastructure as a Code
The AWS CloudFormation tool provides templates that allow developers to build infrastructure quickly and easily without writing code. Templates are JSON documents that describe how to build an AWS stack in Amazon Web Services. They can be used to automate the creation of stacks based on common patterns such as application deployment, database migrations, and data migration.
AWS CloudFormation is designed to make it easier to deploy applications into the AWS cloud. Developers can use CloudFormation to provision virtual servers, network interfaces, load balancers, security groups, databases, IAM roles, and many other components required to run web sites and applications.
Collaboration and Communication
A successful project needs to involve everyone involved. This includes the customer, the team members, and even stakeholders outside of the organization. A collaborative environment allows people to work together to achieve a common goal. However, it is important to ensure that everyone understands what each person does within the project. In addition, there should be a place where users can share valuable information about the project. This helps improve the overall quality of the product.
Logging and Monitoring
The logging and monitoring process ensures that each activity takes place at the correct time and no error occurs during the execution. This helps you reduce downtime and improve uptime. In addition to that, it helps you identify the root cause of the problem if there is one.
In many cases, the log files are used to determine whether the event occurred at the expected time or not. Using the logs, you are able to identify what went wrong if the event did not occur at the expected time. You can use the information gathered from the logs to fix the issue and prevent future problems.
When you have the right tools and expertise, it’s possible that you can automate many processes. With AWS DevOps Use Cases combined with our DevOps Training In Chennai you will learn how to create a DevOps strategy and automate business processes by using AWS. For example, you can use the automated workflow to migrate your database from one provider to another in a few minutes.
Some Insights for budding aspirers to know What exactly is DevOps
DevOps is an approach to software delivery. It’s about breaking down traditional barriers between application developers and system administrators. For example, traditionally, developers build applications and then hand them off to sysadmins who operate those applications on production servers. This process can be slow and inefficient and often results in errors and downtime.
In contrast, with DevOps, developers work directly with system administrators to deploy code into production. This helps eliminate errors and speed up the release process.
DevOps is not just for large enterprises. Smaller businesses can benefit from it too. DevOps is flexible enough to fit any size business or organization. However, there are certain types of businesses where DevOps makes sense.
For example, if your company builds custom web applications, DevOps may be ideal for you. You’ll have full control over your systems and they won’t require much maintenance once deployed.
DevOps offers several benefits over traditional approaches to developing and operating applications through DevOps Course in Chennai. Here are some of the most significant ones:
Faster time-to-market – Developers and system administrators work together to develop new features and fix bugs faster than ever before. They also use automation to test and deploy changes without human intervention. DevOps enables organizations to respond quickly to market opportunities and customer needs.
Lower total cost of ownership – Traditional methods involve multiple teams working separately to manage infrastructure, security, performance, and more. With DevOps, all of these areas are integrated into one team. As a result, TCOs decline significantly.
Improved quality – By automating processes, DevOps reduces the number of mistakes made by humans during deployments. Automation also improves overall quality because it eliminates manual steps that introduce error.
What Do You Need to Know Before Taking up the DevOps Course?
Before pursuing a DevOps course, it is important to understand what the term “DevOps” means. Essentially, it refers to a set of practices and tools that aim to accelerate the systems development life cycle. These practices combine programming techniques and systems and network administration, and aim to create a more efficient software development process. A good DevOps course will include a lot of practical training and hands-on work.
To make the most out of your DevOps Training in Chennai, you should already have a basic understanding of tools and build, deployment, and operations. A knowledge of tools is also essential. You should be able to integrate various software components with ease and build a scalable application that’s easy to manage. If you’re a developer, you can join this course.
If you are a developer or a sysadmin, it’s also a good idea to get a basic understanding of Linux and a scripting language before enrolling in the course. Having a good understanding of these tools is essential for the course. If you don’t have any programming experience, you can also choose to be an application developer.
Learning Python is important, and beginners should begin at the beginner level and work their way up to intermediate. Once you’re familiar with this language, you should have no trouble implementing most automation tasks. You should also be familiar with some common algorithms and design patterns. While these aren’t necessary to get started in the DevOps field, they will prove to be helpful later on.
If you are a developer, you should be familiar with Linux and scripting. If you are not familiar with Linux, you should learn the scripting language before enrolling in a DevOps course. Alternatively, you can take a DevOps course for developers with some experience in production. In both cases, you will need to know about a wide range of technologies and tools.
As a developer, you must have a good understanding of Linux. As a DevOps professional, you should be familiar with Linux concepts and its tools. You should also be familiar with common algorithms and design patterns. While you may not need this knowledge for your DevOps course, it will be an asset down the road. You should also be aware of the differences between Linux and Windows.
Before enrolling in a DevOps course, you need to know the tools and languages you will need. Scripting languages are important for the job, but the language is crucial in deploying and maintaining software applications. You should have an understanding of how Linux and the scripting language are used. This will help you prepare for a DevOps course.
A good DevOps course will cover many of the tools and techniques needed for DevOps. If you’re not familiar with Unix, you should consider learning Python. This will give you the basic knowledge you need to do most automation jobs. Once you learn Python, you should also study common algorithms and design patterns. Although you don’t need to master all of these tools and techniques to get started in a successful project, you will learn about them later.
Before undergoing a DevOps course, you need to be familiar with Linux. You should have basic knowledge of Linux and the various scripting languages. If you’re a network engineer, it would be beneficial to learn some basic Linux and UNIX commands. During a DevOps course, these skills are important to understand.
If you’re a developer, you should be familiar with Docker. This is an important technology in DevOps. The Docker software allows you to bundle components and deploy them on any platform. During a course on Docker, you’ll learn the underlying concepts and software for this open source project management tool. A Docker course will also teach you how to deploy a Docker container.
Why should freshers take up a software DevOps course
The importance of learning DevOps is increasing every year, but why should freshers take up such a course? A DevOps career is rewarding and can lead to lucrative opportunities. Whether you’re working on a web app or a complex enterprise application, a DevOps course can help you get ahead in your career. A DevOps course can help you gain valuable skills to become a more productive and successful software engineer.
In addition to learning to improve the quality of software, this DevOps Certification in Chennai can lead to a higher-paying job. This is because DevOps helps teams to work together on a project and share knowledge. This fosters innovation and builds trust. Those who earn certifications in the field are well-regarded by employers, and gaining one can boost your chances of landing a high-paying job.
In addition, a DevOps certification can enhance your professional development. Different tech giants accredit the courses, so if you’re interested in working in this field, be sure to take up a DevOps course. It will help you gain access to the industry’s best training and certifications. So, why should freshers take up a software-development course?
If you’re just getting into the IT field, a DevOps course in Chennai can help you get started in the field quickly. You can use this new knowledge to get a head start on the competition. By taking a DevOps course, you’ll have access to a thriving career in the field. It will expose you to the newest technologies and help you get a job in a company that values innovation and quality.
A DevOps course will help you build skills that are relevant to the role you’re aiming for. These skills are equally useful for experienced individuals as well as freshers. A software DevOps course will give you the exposure you need to succeed in this field. It can even help you get a certification. This can be helpful for your career.
A DevOps course in Chennai is a must for freshers who want to break into the IT industry. While it may not be immediately relevant to your current job, the experience you gain can help you land a job in the field. In addition to improving your career prospects, a DevOps course will help you develop new skills and learn new techniques. It will help you in your current job and prepare you for a career in DevOps.
A DevOps course can help you develop the skills that will help you to be an effective DevOps engineer. A DevOps team is a team of professionals who use automation and scripts to automate processes and build software. They can also use tools and platforms to manage applications and systems. By learning these new skills, you can increase your job prospects.
As a developer, you should learn how to work across different teams. A DevOps course can help you learn cross-training skills in other fields, which can be extremely helpful in the future. You may need to cross-train yourself in a few different areas, so don’t forget to learn the basics of programming and DevOps. You can also focus on the culture of a DevOps team.
The benefits of DevOps Training in Chennai are vast. It will help you improve your skills in all areas of the software lifecycle, including the development, testing, and deployment. As a result, it will give you the skills and exposure that you need to be successful. This course will help you to become an effective DevOps engineer. It is beneficial to both freshers and experienced people.
As a DevOps fresher, you should think about your career goals. What type of role do you want to have? Many companies are looking for skilled professionals. A DevOps certification in Chennai will give you that edge over other candidates in your company. Moreover, it will increase your earning potential. It’s vital to be able to understand the process behind a DevOps project.
What Are Some Of The Best DevOps Jobs?
Some of the best DevOps jobs for freshers after training and successful completion of DevOps Certification in Chennai are given below. you can apply for these jobs.
- System Engineer – Cloud Solution Consultant – This is one of the most popular job that helps you in getting a good salary from day 1 but some of them don’t have any experience so it may take years to learn this skill and get promoted in company. This job has high demand worldwide as everyone wants an efficient cloud infrastructure. To be a successful team member, it is essential to develop skills such as designing, analysis, monitoring and implementation.
- Software Tester/Test Analyst – It is a great opportunity for both experienced tester and fresh graduates. There are many opportunities available with companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft etc. It is recommended for those who want to work on multiple platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows and Mac OS. Every project requires testing which includes functional, regression, load, performance, security, usability and reliability. You will also need to keep yourself updated with latest technologies and tools.
- DevOps Specialist & Senior DevOps Engineer – As per the research and statistics, there are more than 30,000 new DevOps positions open globally every year. So if you are looking forward to work with the leading technology companies then this is the right choice. A developer must possess not only technical skills but also good communication skills because he/she is going to talk to users, engineers, managers, executives, product owners etc. You will be required to manage servers, networks, operating systems and software development methodologies. From DevOps course in Chennai an ideal candidate should be able to solve problems by being creative, innovative and enthusiastic.
- Data Science Developer/Machine Learning Engineer – There are lots of well known brands hiring for data scientists, machine learning engineers. They will provide flexible working hours. If you want to earn big money, you have to work hard during weekends. As the industry keeps changing rapidly, they will always look for someone with relevant knowledge and technical expertise. Having a strong background in programming language R, Python and SQL could help you up-skill quickly for current challenges.
- Systems Administrator – Systems administrator plays a vital role in keeping the system running smoothly for all users. Also, you can use this opportunity to learn advanced networking, storage management, system configuration and security. In today’s IT world, the majority of IT professionals start their career as a system administrator and grow into other roles within the organization. If you want to work at a fast growing company then this is the perfect place.
- Application Security Engineer– Here is another chance to increase your pay grade. With the rapid increase in cyber attacks, we need a professional whose primary focus would be to ensure the safety of our digital assets. An application security engineer works closely with developers to identify risks associated with applications which include vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.