Course Highlights and Why Learn Artificial Intelligence Course in Chennai at FITA?
|16-04-2021||Weekdays||Friday (Monday - Friday)|
|17-04-2021||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|18-04-2021||Weekend||Sunday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|19-04-2021||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking Artificial Intelligence Course in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Artificial Intelligence Online Course!
- Understanding Data Science
- The Data Science Life Cycle
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Overview of Implementation of Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- How Python connected to Machine Learning
- Python as a tool for Machine Learning Implementation
- What is Python and history of Python
- Python-2 and Python-3 differences
- Install Python and Environment Setup
- Python Identifiers, Keywords, and Indentation
- Comments and document interlude in Python
- Command-line arguments and Getting User Input
- Python Basic Data Types and Variables
- Understanding Lists in Python
- Understanding Iterators
- Generators, Comprehensions and Lambda Expressions
- Understanding and using Ranges
- Introduction to the section
- Python Dictionaries and More on Dictionaries
- Sets and Python Sets Examples
- Reading and writing text files
- Appending to Files
- Writing Binary Files Manually and using Pickle Module
- Python user defined functions
- Python packages functions
- The anonymous Functions
- Loops and statement in Python
- Python Modules & Packages
- What is Exception?
- Handling an exception
- try-finally clause
- The argument of an Exception
- Python Standard Exceptions
- Raising an exceptions
- User-Defined Exceptions
- What are regular expressions?
- The match Function and the Search Function
- Matching vs Searching
- Search and Replace
- Extended Regular Expressions and Wildcard
- Collections – named tuples, default dicts
- Debugging and breakpoints, Using IDEs
- Understanding different types of Data
- Understanding Data Extraction
- Managing Raw and Processed Data
- Wrangling Data using Python
- Using Mean, Median and Mode
- Variation and Standard Deviation
- Probability Density and Mass Functions
- Understanding Conditional Probability
- Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Working with Numpy, Scipy and Pandas
- Understand what is a Machine Learning Model
- Various Machine Learning Models
- Choosing the Right Model
- Training and Evaluating the Model
- Improving the Performance of the Model
- Understanding Predictive Model
- Working with Linear Regression
- Working with Polynomial Regression
- Understanding Multi Level Models
- Selecting the Right Model or Model Selection
- Need for selecting the Right Model
- Understanding Algorithm Boosting
- Various Types of Algorithm Boosting
- Understanding Adaptive Boosting
- Understanding the Machine Learning Algorithms
- Importance of Algorithms in Machine Learning
- Exploring different types of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Understanding the Supervised Learning Algorithm
- Understanding Classifications
- Working with different types of Classifications
- Learning and Implementing Classifications
- Logistic Regression
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Nearest Neighbour
- Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- Decision Trees
- Boosted Trees
- Random Forest
- Time Series Analysis (TSA)
- Understanding Time Series Analysis
- Advantages of using TSA
- Understanding various components of TSA
- AR and MA Models
- Understanding Stationarity
- Implementing Forecasting using TSA
- Understanding Unsupervised Learning
- Understanding Clustering and its uses
- Exploring K-means
- What is K-means Clustering
- How K-means Clustering Algorithm Works
- Implementing K-means Clustering
- Exploring Hierarchical Clustering
- Understanding Hierarchical Clustering
- Implementing Hierarchical Clustering
- Understanding Dimensionality Reduction
- Importance of Dimensions
- Purpose and advantages of Dimensionality Reduction
- Understanding Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Understanding Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA)
- What is Hypothesis Testing in Machine Learning
- Advantages of using Hypothesis Testing
- Basics of Hypothesis
- Standard Normalization
- Parameters of Hypothesis Testing
- Null Hypothesis
- Alternative Hypothesis
- The P-Value
- Types of Tests
- T Test
- Z Test
- ANOVA Test
- Chi-Square Test
- Understanding Reinforcement Learning Algorithm
- Advantages of Reinforcement Learning Algorithm
- Components of Reinforcement Learning Algorithm
- Exploration Vs Exploitation tradeoff
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Machine Learning
- Understanding the need for Deep Learning for Machines
- Understanding Deep Learning
- Understanding the Importance of Neural Network
- Understanding how Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning are related
- Introduction to Deep Learning Frameworks
- Introduction to Tensorflow and Keras
- Installing Tensorflow
- Installing Keras
- Understanding Deep Learning Environment in Cloud Platform with AWS
- Executing Tensorflow Code
- Executing Tensorflow in AWS
- Understanding Placeholders
- Creating Placeholders
- Updating Placeholders with Data
- Understanding Variables and Constants
- Understanding Computation Graph
- Exploring Tensor Board
- Understanding Functions in Tensorflow
- Exploring various Key Functions
- Activation Functions
- Sigmoid Functions and Softmax Functions
- Understanding Rectified Linear Units - ReLu and Hyperbolic Tangent Functions
- Understanding a Neural Network
- Understanding the Components of a Neural Network
- Input Layers
- Computational Layers
- Output Layers
- Understanding Forward Propagation and Back-Propagation
- Understanding the Hyper Parameters
- Understanding Perceptron
- Understanding Inputs and Weights
- Understanding Outputs
- Understanding Multi Layered Perceptron (MLP)
- Understanding and implementing Regularization
- Training Neural Networks
- Understanding Training Data Sets
- Understanding and using the MNIST Data Set
- Application Areas of MLP
- Working examples for MLP using Tensorflow and Keras
- Understanding what is Convolutional Neural Networks
- Understanding the Architecture of CNN
- Understanding the Convolutional Layers
- Understanding the Pooling Layer
- Understanding the Normalization Layer
- Understanding the Fully-Connected Layer
- Understanding various Popular CNN Architectures and Models
- Exploring the Imagenet Dataset
- Understanding MLP Vs CNN
- Application Areas of CNN
- Working Examples for CNN using Tensorflow and Keras
- Understanding Sequences
- Need for Neural Networks to Handle Sequences
- Understanding Recurrent Neural Networks – RNN
- Understanding the Recurrent Neuron
- Managing Forward Propagation and Back Propagation in a RNN
- Exploring various RNN Architectures
- Application Areas of RNN
- Working Examples for RNN using Tensorflow and Keras
- Understanding Recursive Neural Networks
- Understanding the differences between Recurrent and Recursive Neural networks
- Application areas of Recursive Neural Networks
- Working Examples for Recursive Neural Networks using Tensorflow and Keras
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- FITA Academy fervently believes in the blended method of learning and we provide the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge of the Artificial Intelligence concepts to the students
- Artificial Intelligence Instructors at FITA trains the students with Industry-relevant skills
- Artificial Intelligence Trainers at FITA are Expertise from the Artificial Intelligence domain
- Artificial Intelligence Trainers at FITA are Real-time professionals, and they provide hands-on training on the Artificial Intelligence techniques to the students
- Trainers at FITA Upskills the knowledge of the students by providing them an in-depth training on the latest industry-relevant practices
- Artificial Intelligence Trainers at FITA gives the required individual attention to each student and provides in-depth training with complete hands-on practices
- Our AI Trainers assist the students in building their resume professionally and also boost their confidence by providing valuable insights to them about Interview questions and Handling interviews with mock interview sessions
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1000+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Artificial Intelligence Certification Training in Chennai
About Artificial Intelligence Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy
Artificial Intelligence Certification Course in Chennai
Artificial Intelligence Course Certification is one of the professional credentials which demonstrate that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Artificial Intelligence concepts and its application. With a real-time project experience provided at the end of the course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as an Artificial Intelligence Developer. Having this certificate along with your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview, and also it opens the door for a wide range of career opportunities.
Artificial Intelligence Certification Course in Chennai at FITA hones the necessary skill sets that are required for a professional AI Developer under the guidance of our Real-time professionals. Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai at FITA is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the Artificial Intelligence platform. Our AI Trainer upskills your knowledge with the recent updates in the industry.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Job Opportunities After Completing Artificial Intelligence Course in Chennai
Artificial Intelligence is one of the fastly emerging fields that would have a worldwide impact on the global labor market in the coming years. To supplement the above-statement, based on the reports submitted by Gartner Inc, it is anticipated that in the Artificial Intelligence field there would be around 2.3 million job opportunities by the end of 2020. According to the survey reports submitted by the IDC, it is stated that the global value of the AI in the enterprise market share is expected to sky-rocket with a total of 36.26 CAGR which is 190 billion USD by the end of 2025.
Furthermore, according to the report submitted by Indeed.com, one of the popular job portal sites, it is stated that the total number of job vacancies in the realm of AI has almost grown two-fold times than usual in the past three years. Also, it is anticipated the growth of careers in this field is going to be lucrative in the upcoming years and that it would not stagnate. The reason is because of the rapidly growing automation domain, due to this predominant of the redundant jobs are set to be replaced by machines to gain accuracy and speed of delivery.
Also, the Artificial Intelligence application is not only pertained to the automation field in the IT industry. Rather it has shed its significance among a wide range of streams such as Science, Agriculture, Cyber Security, Process Automobiles, Gaming and Entertainment, Education, and Medicine, and much more. The common job titles that are offered in these industries upon the completion of the AI course are Artificial Intelligence Engineer, Artificial Intelligence Developer, Data Scientists, Business Intelligence Developer, Big Data Engineer, Research Scientist, and Machine Learning Engineer.
The reputed companies that hire the AI professionals are IBM, Amazon, NVIDIA, Microsoft, Accenture, Samsung, Intel, Facebook, Lenovo, Adobe, Apple, Oracle, Uber, MoTek Technologies, Wells Fargo, Rakuten Marketing, PCO Innovation, HCL, Flipkart Cognizant, Google, Infosys, and TCS. The median salary offered for a fresher Artificial Intelligence Engineer is Rs. 6,00,000 to Rs.8,00,000 per annum. With years of knowledge and experience, the AI Engineer may earn around Rs.10,00,000 to 13,00,0000 per annum. Globally, an Artificial Engineer may earn around $ 165,000 yearly. These were the salary reports submitted by PayScale.com.
The average salary may differ according to the organization’s norm. If you are seeking a career with a broader scope and that which is futuristic then, Artificial Intelligence is one among those fields that you can opt for. Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai at FITA supports the students to land their careers in the AI domain successfully by imparting them with the required professional skill sets under the guidance of industry experts. Our AI Trainers at FITA guide you and upskills your knowledge with the industry-relevant skill sets.
Now, that you have got an idea of the career scope in the Artificial Intelligence field it is also more important that you should be aware of the commonly asked Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions and Answers. Below we have enlisted the common and Important Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions and Answers.
1) What are the various domains of AI?
The various domains of Artificial Intelligence are,
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Fuzzy logic
- Expert Systems
- Natural Language Processing
2) Name the Search method that takes less memory?
The Search method that consumes lesser memory is “depth-first search”
3) What do you mean by Hybrid Bayesian Network Domain?
It encompasses both the discrete and continuous variables.
4) Name the components in the Experts Systems?
The components in the Expert Systems are
- Knowledge Base
- User Interface
- Inference Engine
5) What does FOPL consist of?
The FOPL language consists of the following,
- The set of constant symbols
- The set of variables
- The set of function symbols
- The Universal Quantifier
- The Existential Quantifier
- The Logical Connective
- The Special binary relation
Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai at FITA was very good. My Trainer was a Real-time professional who trained us with many Real-time examples. My AI Trainer provided in-depth training of the Artificial Neural concepts and Deep Neural Networks. Also, he was very friendly to approach and I was able to clarify all my doubts at ease. Thanks to my Artificial Intelligence Trainer.
Overall experience at FITA's Artificial Intelligence Training was excellent. I liked their quality of training and the training methodologies. I am a software developer by profession. I wanted to learn Artificial Intelligence to upgrade my career opportunities. Though I couldn't take a regular class unlike others due to my job, the FITA support team was very co-operative in co-ordinating the classes for me and they made sure I didn't miss any of the scheduled class. Good work FITA!
I enrolled in Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai at FITA. I had a good learning experience at FITA! A very interesting curriculum with interactive classrooms made my learning sessions lively and easier. I am happy that I chose FITA for the Artificial Intelligence Course. Thank you FITA!
Artificial Intelligence Course in Chennai at FITA is the best training path of my life! My Trainer was really a tech giant. I can almost ask him about anything and everything about tech. A very qualified trainer and also his training was very nice that he made me learn a lot of new things about AI, ML and much more. Thanks to my trainer. Excellent work FITA! I will suggest this platform to my friends and colleagues.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Artificial Intelligence Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Artificial Intelligence Course at FITA is designed & conducted by Artificial Intelligence experts with 10+ experience in the Artificial Intelligence field
- The only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 25,000+ students trust FITA
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview Tips
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
- FITA has placements tie-ups with more than 600+ small, medium, and large scale companies, and these companies have job openings for Artificial Intelligence Developer, Artificial Intelligence Engineer and job roles related to it
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training session for them to face the interview with confidence
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 25,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size is fixed at 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects
Artificial Intelligence is an actively growing subject in the world today. The Artificial Intelligence Course in Chennai at FITA comprises the basics of the subject as well as representative applications of the subject such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Analytics, Artificial Neural Networks, etc., among others. The numerous applications and the huge possibilities of AI are always exciting and will help to expand human capabilities beyond our imagination. This course is designed for the students to get a grip on the fundamentals and also apply AI to build intelligent computing systems and models.
What Is Artificial Intelligence?
AI can be defined as the science of creating machines that work in a manner that humans do with the help of intelligent programs. This is accomplished by studying to find out as to how human brains think and act while trying to solve a problem. The outcome of this study is used as the basis to develop intelligent software and systems.
AI is based on many subjects such as computer science, biology, mathematics, linguistics, engineering, and psychology among others.
Where Is AI Applied?
AI is currently used in applications such as in programs of strategic games such as chess and poker. The machine here can think of any possible outcomes on the basis of heuristic knowledge. It is applied in natural language processing when a computer should understand naturally spoken language by humans. Experts systems that use applications integrating hardware, software, and other special information that will impart reasoning capabilities rely on AI. Vision systems using AI are able to understand, interpret visual input on a computer. Speech recognition systems use AI to listen to speech and comprehend their different meanings when spoken by humans. There are many more applications being developed that would use AI to make lives easy for human beings.
What are the reasons to learn Artificial Intelligence Training In Chennai At FITA?
We have designed this course in a manner to teach you to build AI and other AI related computing applications. The other highlights of the course are:
- Course concepts are explained in an easy-to-understand manner
- The student is given lifetime access to recorded sessions of AI experts
- The student gets to work on real-life scenarios and projects
- The approach of the course is a practical-oriented one
- We have trainers that are experts and they are certified
- Our team of experts will provide the required guidance and support to understand the course in the right manner
- The key aspects of the subject are taught using expert lectures, discussions and exercises
- AT FITA Chennai we have expert AI instructors that have close to a decade’s experience in building AI systems for multinational organizations
- The learning material that we provide at FITA Chennai is copious and prolific
- We offer cutting edge AI training modules
- We offer industry-based projects suited for portfolio preparation of the students
- At FITA Chennai we also offer a job-oriented career support
What will you learn in the Artificial Intelligence Course in Chennai at FITA?
- A thorough understanding of the Machine learning implementation
- Demonstrable knowledge on the framework such as TensorFlow, Operations, Functions, and Execution pipeline
- Get acquainted with Artificial Neural Networks
- A clear understanding of Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Understand how the Neural networks are used to analyze and use that data
- Become familiar with the Applications of Deep learning in the NLP and Image recognition
- In-depth knowledge of the practical and theoretical aspects of the Machine Learning
- Understand implementing AI techniques for problem-solving and handling its limitations.
Eligibility Criteria and Prerequisites to learn Artificial Intelligence Course
Eligibility Criteria: Any fresher graduates who desire to begin their career in the Artificial Intelligence field can choose this course. However, the Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai at FITA is more suitable for professionals such as Data Scientists, Analytics professionals, Search Engineer professionals, E-commerce professionals, and the Software Developer who wants to switch their career towards the Artificial Intelligence platform.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites to learn Artificial Intelligence Course. However, having prior knowledge of any of the programming languages will be of added advantage for you to learn the course quickly. Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai at FITA provides a holistic training of the Artificial Intelligence concepts under the mentorship of real-time professionals with certification.
Benefits of implementing the AI in Businesses
Well, on implementing the Artificial Intelligence techniques the computer programs were able to think and learn independently. And this resulted in some of the significant outcomes in the businesses. Now, let us see the major benefits that the businesses were able to see on implementing AI techniques.
Reduced Errors in Processes: It is a very well known thing that humans tend to make mistakes. It is due to their tiredness or negligence. But, on implementing the AI techniques the businesses were able to reduce the errors and also the chances of committing the errors significantly. It is because the bots or the computers are pre-designed or loaded with numerous algorithms and data. With the AI techniques, the machines were able to take accurate decisions with the previously collected pieces of information and data. Also, businesses can not deny the fact that upon implementing the Artificial Intelligence techniques they were able to produce results with accuracy at ease and also reach a great degree of precision.
Digital Assistance: In some of the highly advanced organizations they use Digital assistance to interact with their customers. Mostly you can find this Digital Assistance on the Websites. For example, the Chatbots which answers all the queries that you put forth on their sites. Even in some of the Toll-free numbers the Voice bots that answers to all our queries are made possible only because of Artificial Intelligence techniques. This Digital Assistance not only supported the customers but the businesses as well. When a query is raised by the customer the machines are prompted to answer it then and there. And now these queries are stored in the database as well. Now, when the employee steps in he could start the work from where it was left. This in a way increased the productivity of the organizations tremendously.
Daily Applications: In the present generation Smart Phones have managed to enter into one of the basic necessities along with dress, food, shelter, and water. Most of the smartphone users are unaware that they are using AI techniques without even knowing it. For example, Google Maps for directions, Siri in iPhone, Alexa, Cortana in Windows all these are possible only because of the implementation of Artificial Intelligence. But, for businesses AI functions completely at a higher level such as setting up fraud detection devices in the banking and financial sector. Punch ins and Punch outs in the IT premises with face recognition or handprints are possible only because of AI techniques.
Availability 24/7: One of the major benefits of using a machine to perform a task is that it can function all around the clock. It is because unlike humans the machines don’t require recess or refreshments. It can be programmed flexibly for longer hours with any interventions or distractions. Also, upon implementing the Artificial Intelligence techniques the machines can increase the productivity level significantly and complete their assigned projects or tasks on time.
Rapid Decisions: When it comes to decision making the machines can make much faster decisions than us. It is because the machines can rapidly analyze the huge data that were collected previously. Moreover, while taking decisions humans at some point in time may exhibit the element of emotional attachments but the machines can make much more practical decisions than us. And also it is capable of producing the desired results as well. For instance, Online Chess Game, it is almost tedious to defeat the machine in it because the AI techniques are implemented so well that it is very difficult for us to defeat it.
Aids in Repetitive jobs: Generally, any organization would have a mammoth of repetitive tasks in their day-to-day functions. These tasks include verification of documents, sending greetings to the employees on their birthdays or special events, or sending a thank you mail to the customers and clients, handling of errors, and recording of new details. These tasks are not only time consuming but at some times the employees get to feel mundane to perform it. This could be easily tackled when organizations implement Artificial Intelligence techniques. Almost all the mundane tasks can be automated at ease with the implementation of the AI techniques and also it can get it done with complete accuracy and robustness when compared to humans.
Artificial Intelligence Course in Chennai at FITA provides comprehensive training of the Artificial Intelligence concepts and its applications to the students under the mentorship of real-time professionals with certification.
Future Of AI In India
According to recent statistics, India is the third country after the USA and China that is implementing AI-based systems at a fast pace. A number of private organizations, government departments, including the defence department and start-ups have ventured into building AI systems for a variety of purposes including mining, roadways, infrastructure and defence, IT, telecommunications, etc., among others.
With a view to making aspiring students proficient in AI, we have launched the Best Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai at FITA. For more information, please visit any of our branches or call @ 93450 45466!
Difference between Machine Learning and AI, Scope and Career Opportunities for Artificial Intelligence, Real-Time Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Top 5 Latest Artificial Intelligence Technologies, Advantages of Artificial Intelligence, The Importance Of Artificial Intelligence In Everyday Life, Trending News In Artificial Intelligence