Course Highlights and Why Blue Prism Course in Chennai at FITA?
|07-05-2021||Weekdays||Friday (Monday - Friday)|
|08-05-2021||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|09-05-2021||Weekend||Sunday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|10-05-2021||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday))|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Blue Prism Course Online!
- Getting into the world of RPA
- RPA Tools in the Market
- Future of RPA
- Comparison of Various RPA Tools
- Job Market for RPA
- Getting into the world of Blue Prism
- Installation, Configuration, and Activating Blue Prism
- Blue Prism Architecture
- Blue Prism Modules
- Studio Module
- Control Module
- Dashboard Module
- Release Module
- System Module
- Creating a Process
- Naming Conventions & Best Practices
- Working with Process
- Validating a Process
- Understanding the Decision Stage
- Understanding Calculation Stage
- Working with Data Items
- Working with Decisions
- Working with Choice Stage
- Working with Collection Stage
- Handling Loop Stage
- Circular Paths
- Controlling Play
- Set Next Stage
- Pages for Organization
- Layers of Logic
- Data Item Visibility
- Working with Input Parameters
- Page Inputs
- Inputs and Page References
- Working with Stepping and Pages
- Step Over
- Step Out
- Data Item Visibility
- Local and Global Data Items
- Visualizing Data Items
- Using Data Items
- Using Data Types
- Output Parameters
- Start-up Parameters
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
- Working with Object Studio
- Mastering Business Objects
- Revisiting Action Stage
- Inputs and Outputs
- Understanding the Process Layer
- Creating a Business Object
- Working with Application Modeller Wizard
- Spying Elements
- Working with Attributes
- Understanding Launch, Wait, Timeouts, and Terminate
- Understanding Write, Read, and Press
- Understanding Attach and Detach
- Action Inputs and Outputs
- Data Items as Inputs
- Exception Handling Basics
- Understanding Recover
- Understanding Resume
- Working with Re-throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exception
- Understanding Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
- Using Exception Blocks
- Understanding Queue Items
- Work Queue Configuration
- Working with Defer and Attempts
- Working with Pause and Resume
- Working with Safe Stop
- Collection Actions
- Choice Stage
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- Log Viewer Usage
- System Manager Features
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- Understanding Process and Object References
- Working with Export and Import
- Working with Release Manager Features including Packages and Releases
- Undefined Collections
- Data Item Initialization
- Data Item Exposure
- Code Stage
- Run Mode
- Initialize and Cleanup
- Attribute Match Types
- Dynamic Attributes
- Active Accessibility
- Application Manager Mode
- Global Clicks and Keys
- Environment Locking
- Resource PC
- Command Line
- Mainframe Applications
- Java Applications
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
- FITA Training Academy zealously practices the Applied method of learning. At FITA we provide the proper blend of theoretical and practical knowledge of the Blue Prism tool.
- Blue Prism Mentors at FITA trains the students with Industry-oriented skills.
- Blue Prism Instructors at FITA are the Expertise in the Automation field.
- Blue Prism Instructors at FITA are Real-time Blue Prism Developers and they equip the student’s knowledge with complete hands-on training of the Blue Prism tool.
- Blue Prism Trainers at FITA widens the knowledge of the students by training them exhaustively on the recent industry practices in the Automation field.
- Blue Prism Mentors at FITA provide the necessary one-to-one mentorship to all the students and they provide in-depth training of the Blue Prism tool with real-time practices.
- Blue Prism Trainers at FITA Academy assist the students in building a professional resume and they also boost up the confidence of the students by giving them profound insights on the Interview questions and the tactics to handle the interview.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1000+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Blue Prism Certification Training in Chennai
About Blue Prism Certification Training in Chennai at FITA
Blue Prism Certification Training in Chennai
Blue Prism Course Certification is one of the professional accreditation which demonstrates that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Blue Prism Software and its application. With a real-time project experience provided at the end of the Blue Prism course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as a Blue Prism Developer. Providing this Blue prism certificate along with your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview, and also it opens the door for a wide range of career opportunities.
Blue Prism Certification Course in Chennai at FITA hones the necessary skill sets that are required for a professional Blue Prism Developer under the mentorship of our Real-time professionals. Blue Prism Training in Chennai at FITA is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the IT Automation platform. Besides, Blue Prism Certification Course at FITA, obtaining the global certification like Blue Prism Developer (AD01), Blue Prism Professional Developer (APD01), Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions (ASD01), and blue Prism ROM Architect (ARA01) aids you in accelerating your career in the RPA domain. Our Blue Prism Trainer provides complete assistance and guidance to clear those global certification exams.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Job Opportunities After Completing Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Currently, the scope for the RPA Developers in the IT and the Automation industry is infinite. Most of the Enterprises be it small or large are rigorously adapting the automation techniques into their businesses to occupy a predominant position in the market. The prime objective of these companies to hire Robotics Developers is to reduce the number of workforce in an organization and increase the productivity of a process in the fixed time along with accurate results. According to the recent survey conducted in the Automation industry it is anticipated that the overall market of the RPA is expected to increase to $6.7 trillion within the next 5 years.
Furthermore, RPA techniques are widely adopted in the domain such as HealthCare, Banking, and Finance sector, the Insurance sector, BPO/KPO sectors, Telecommunication, IT industry, Retail and Manufacturing industries, and much more. The popular companies that recruit a Blue Prism Developer are Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, Infosys, Bank of America, IBM, HCL, HP, Tata Motors, and much more.
The job titles that are offered in these companies upon the completion fo the Blue Prism Certification Course are – Blue Prism Developer, Developer, Solution Architect, and Process Consultant. The average package offered to a Blue Prism Developer in India for a fresher is Rs. 3,50,000 to Rs.4,50,000 yearly. Globally, a Blue Prism Developer earns around $91,247 per annum.
Blue Prism Training in Chennai at FITA provides the in-depth training of the Blue Prism Software and its application under the guidance of a real-time Blue Prism Developer. Our Blue Prism Developer imparts the required professional skills and upskills the knowledge with the latest updates.
Also Read: Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers
Blue Prism Training @ FITA provided excellent coaching on the Blue Prism software. My trainer was proficient enough to clarify all our doubts. He is a real-time Blue Prism Developer. Well-framed course modules with properly scheduled Blue Prism classes everything was just perfect at FITA's Blue Prism Training. I will recommend this platform to my friends. Nice work FITA!
I had a very nice learning experience at the FITA's Blue Prism Training. I liked their way of approach especially the Support team who understood my needs and they flexibly scheduled the classes as per my convenience. Moreover, I am working in the BPO sector. FITA Academy has assured me now that they will help me to shift my career in the IT domain. Thanks to them. They have assisted me well with Placement support.
My overall experience at FITA's Blue Prism Course was very good. I gained a very good technical competence in the automation field after the Blue Prism Training @ FITA. All credits to my Blue Prism Trainer. He was a Pro and yet he was friendly in approach. Learned many things under his teaching. Truly I feel happy and satisfied with choosing the FITA Academy for the Blue Prism Training.
Updated Blue Prism Coursewares with complete hands-on training was provided. Experienced Faculty members with regular assessment sessions helped me to understand the Blue Prism software and its application at ease. Thanks, FITA. Great Work. Keep it up! Freshers can surely opt for this institute for Blue Prism Course.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Blue Prism Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Blue prism Course at FITA is designed & conducted by Blue prism experts with 12+ years of experience in the UiPath and Automation anywhere domain
- Only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 25,000+ students trust FITA
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and Corporate training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
- We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 600+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Blue prism developers.
- Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students.
- The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
You can enroll by contacting our support number 93450 45466 or you can directly walk into our office
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 25,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
- We at FITA believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each blue prism batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Blue prism. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Our Blue prism faculty members are industry experts who have extensive experience in the field handling softwares and completing mega real-time projects in related areas like UiPath and RPA in different sectors of the industry. The students can rest assured that they are being taught by the best of the best from the Blue prism industry
We accept Cash, Card, Bank transfer and G Pay.
FITA offers the Best Blue Prism Training in Chennai with experts from the industry. Make a visit to our branches and get guidance from our specialists. We have numerous branches in Chennai nearby you, for your convenience.
- Blue Prism Training in Velachery
- Blue Prism Training in Tambaram
- Blue Prism Training in Anna Nagar
- Blue Prism Training in T Nagar
- Blue Prism Training in OMR
- Blue Prism Training in Porur
- Blue Prism Training in Adyar
Looking for the Best Blue Prism Training in Chennai? Learn at FITA – rated as No 1 Blue Prism Training Institute in Chennai. Call 93450 45466 for complete details about the Blue Prism Course.
If you are planning to jumpstart your career in RPA, consider learning Blue Prism Training in Chennai at FITA. Blue Prism is one of the leading RPA tools in the market that provides increased business agility and productivity and decreased human errors. Blue Prism plays a vital role in enabling organizations including; Fidelity Investments, the Co-operative Banking Group, RWE Npower, the NHS, Shop Direct, and O2 to quickly respond to company change through responsive back-office operations and stimulating the next foremost transformation in the outsourcing business through the acceptance of Blue Prism Digital industry.
At FITA, students who undergo Online/Classroom Blue Prism training will get complete hands-on exposure to this powerful tool. Participants will undergo training with many live examples and case studies that will give a thorough knowledge of Blue Prism. By the end of the Blue Prism Training Institute in Chennai, participants will get guidance on Blue Prism Certifications, Resume Preparation, Interview Handling supported by Mock interviews.
Blue Prism certification is one of the trending certifications and getting a Blue Prism Training Course Certification ensures that you showcase the skills that are required to perform and excel with various tasks in the Blue Prism Tool. Advanced Blue Prism Training in Chennai at FITA delivers the right knowledge and skill to meet the demand for Blue Prism’s digital workforce.
THE FITA ADVANTAGE:
- Trainers with many years of Expertise in RPA tools and many years of working experience in leading Software companies.
- Practical Training with numerous case studies.
- More than 25,000+ students and professionals had the transformation in their Career after getting trained at FITA. Proven Track Record since 2012!
- Smaller batches to ensure personalized attention to every student.
- Unlimited Lab Usage.
- Resume Preparation & Interview Support.
- Branches at Velachery, Anna Nagar, Tambaram, T Nagar, and Thoraipakkam (OMR).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND BLUE PRISM TRAINING IN CHENNAI?
Anyone who is looking to empower their career by learning RPA Training can consider Blue Prism Training Chennai. There is incredible scope for every IT professional to look in the newly growing field.
- Business Process Employees
- Programmers who are into other programming language development
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Job Seekers
What Makes FITA Unique?
- FITA Blue Prism is getting highly attractive aspirants to achieve their career goals.
- We make candidates feel unique by providing practical knowledge to our candidates.
- We offer special key features with a more reliable and easy way of learning.
- Our tutors at FITA are dedicated to offering comprehensive skills and knowledge for each and every topic.
The latest Announcement in Blue prism technology
There has been a tremendous evolution in the Automation industry in the past few years. In addition, Blue Prism is the leading tool used in Robotic Process Automation and it has recently conducted an event in London for the announcement of six brand-new intelligent automation skills, which are specific for digital workers. These automation skills are listed below, which may be helpful for students pursuing Blue prism Training in Chennai:
Knowledge and Insight: The recent development in Blue Prism software is the usage of pre-assembled integrations with the artificial intelligence platforms like Google, Microsoft, AWS in the identification of patterns through communication over text for the isolation of issues.
Planning and Sequencing: The robots associated with Blue Prism will be able to use identical logic to workflows.
Collaboration: In this collaboration of digital agents with humans through communication is possible with ease.
Learning: Blue Prism’s robots are able to cluster new information along with the integration of analytics.
Visual Perception: Now, robots associated with Blue Prism technology will be able to read, understand, and inspect various visual information.
Problem Solving: This can be done more efficiently without the intervention of humans.
This new technology development will make the expansion of many other cognitive technologies, which in turn will lead to cost reduction and revenue gain along with an increase in transaction speed. Hence, it is the right time to choose Blue prism Training Chennai as an additional course to mark the beginning of your career.
Blue Prism digital exchange v6.4
Blue Prism is the course designed for the automation industry. This course is suitable for developers, testers, and beginners. The job opportunities are huge in the US, India, and abroad. The blue prism course is offered for the three types of certification and they are developer certificate, admin certificate, and architect certificate. Among these three types of roles, the developer role is a huge demand for companies. The flair knowledge about the blue prism is essential as it is the trendsetting technology. Let us discuss the new features and additions to the blue prism technology to keep the knowledge tuned to the pace of the market. Blue Prism Training in Chennai will train the students with practice sessions and real-time examples.
DX of the Blue prism
Blue prism DX is the link to buy and find the technologies of blue prism-like AI, machine learning, analytics, and OCR.
The deciphering of the blue prism is used for processing the invoice and the system for the accounts payable is created with this. The Artificial intelligence and machine learning used to process the invoices can be trained for the purchase orders, contracts, and resume building for the HR activities. The AI research labs invented the decipher of the blue prism as the first product from the research and this is headquartered in London. Blue Prism Training Chennai will clear the doubts related to the usage of technology and provide the dumps of a question and answer to refer during interviews.
The DX of the blue prism will post decipher for free usage to the users. The DX with automation is open to the customers, channel partners, and technology. Join Blue Prism Training and become an expert in technology. It can also be connected to Google Analytics to analyze the documents or assets which are downloaded. The private assets in the DX are used by private users and available in limited downloads.
The call centers are supported by the software from the RPA and blue prism. Now the partnership between the IP integration and blue prism will bring the new models for the call center handling. The IPI digital agent aid in automating the task, derive the customer insights and give the information needed to complete different tasks. Apart from the support for the contact center, the blue prism offers the text-to-speech, Chabot’s, voice recognition, analytics, and biometrics to the clients to complete everyday operations. Join the best Blue Prism Training Institute in Chennai FITA for your learning needs.
Future of Blue prism
In the year 2018 Blue prism sales report says that it had reached sales of 3 million and has plans to hire Indians for the job roles for the purpose of the expansion. The RPA companies are increasing in numbers and the demand for the blue prism is expected to increase in the future years. Blue prism reduces the risk, increases the return, and minimizes the data entry monotonous jobs. Blue Prism Training in Chennai is the best course for beginners. Blue prism has a wide scope and grabbing a job in RPA technology requires skills. Understanding of the infrastructure, Java Access Bridge, installation, gaining knowledge about the user, roles, and permissions are some of the essential skills for a blue prism developer. Join the Blue Prism Course in Chennai at FITA to scale up the skills needed to procure the job.
Blue Prism Interview Questions
There may be numerous courses present in the overall market, still, blue Prism has its own importance amidst the various leading companies. Blue Prism Training in Chennai is welcomed by most of the youngsters who are in need of an entry ticket to the IT industry. This will be really a challenging field for you to explore yourself and get in-depth knowledge on a regular basis.
How does Blue Prism benefit the organization?
Blue Prism is something that is more related to the automation industry. Moreover, this technology helps in deploying both internal along with external encryption keys. Blue prism also helps in providing Audit logs. In the overall process of automation, .NET code is deployed for the high strength required.
Differentiate between object studio and process studio.
- It is considered to be the place where the interaction of the object that is present in any application takes place.
- In this, the page will be able to execute only the current page.
- This acts as the workplace for the process flow is characterized.
- Whenever any page is being executed it begins from the main page regardless of which page the user is in.
List some of the advantages of VBO.
VBO stands for Visual Business Object and its benefit are listed below:
- It is scalable as well as consistent in nature.
- The creation of Bot is known for the subsequent process.
- The changes are required to be done in any one location rather than updating every process.
- Both maintenance and working are easy.
How is the Work queue important?
These are deployed in order to cut down huge volumes into smaller volumes along with different bots that are deployed for the reduction of time consumption.
List the stages in the object studio that are exceptional from the process studio.
- Write stage
- Navigate stage
- Read stage
- Wait for stage
- Code stage
Define the Session variable.
These are made public similar to the Environment variable. When the running process is considered these session variables are very particular. For instance, if two instances are being executed at the same time, then both will have variance in values.
It is not necessary to set up session variables in the system manager. In addition, session variables can be modified within the control room. Data items can be written and are exposed as the session variable. Blue Prism Training Chennai will be helpful to learn everything about this tool.
Mention the types of modes that are available to an object.
- Exclusive mode
- Foreground mode
- Background mode
Explain the function of the Log viewer.
Its usage can be witnessed during the process of inspection of the log of any session. This can be deployed either during execution or even after its completion. This aids the user in tracking issues along with a review of work. This is supplied with a search function that helps the user to see the visibility of both rows and columns of any log.
List the various security present in Blue Prism.
User- They are able to assign updated user information.
Credentials- Users can hide crucial information.
Options- Certain rules should be followed in order to set the password.
What do you infer from the Environment variable?
- This value can be modified as per the requirement of any data item avoiding the opening of the processor object.
- It is accessible in the System lab.
What do you infer from the Priority Input Parameter present in Blue Prism?
It is necessary to set up this during the establishment of the Add To Queue motion. Initially, functioning started for the lease prioritizing of numbers. If the input parameter is not given priority then the value automatically turns to be 0.
Define the Session variable.
- It is considered to be the exposure for any data in which the modification of value is possible even during the process of running.
- There is a chance of changing the session variable in the control room.
What do you infer from Web service in Blue Prism?
This is nothing but an application component for the establishment of communication. It is also deployed in interoperable mission communication, interaction method amidst two devices along with a collection of standards in order to exchange data.
What is the major difference among global send keys events and global send key?
The former acts as a low-level interface that mimics the strokes of the keyboard within the operating system whereas global send keys are considered to be a high-level interface. Enrich your blue prism skills via Blue Prism Training in Chennai.
How are Blue Prism professional services benefiting in Blue Prism?
It is deployed for the purpose of mentoring along with supporting the delivery with the help of cutting-edge automation. There are many benefits related to the business perspective. It may also be said that the whole technology is dependent on the skill possessed by the user.
What do you mean by environmental locking?
This is responsible for the prevention of collision of different bots due to access to the same path in a simultaneous manner. In this, a token is created that enables any particular bot to access the path.
List the various modes that are available in object spy.
- WIN32 mode
- HTML mode
- Region mode
- UI automation mode
- Accessibility mode
How can session and environment variables be declared?
It is possible to declare a session variable within any object or process just by picking out the exposure to the session.
The latter is declared in any system that is present outside the process when it is declared the variable is required to pick up exposure along with the selection from the drop-down list.
What can be incorporated for the Robotic Automation in Blue Prism?
There is various technology that has been integrated with the software. In addition, this is robust and reliable in nature that is well secured. It was employed along with a green screen, web, presentation layer, windows, and Citrix as well.
Mention the various debugging techniques that are available in Blue Prism.
Step out- This is used for the execution of all the data present on the prevailing page.
Step In- This is considered to be a step-by-step process. This is deployed when the process enters and gets executed without any issue.
Step Over- This also enables the execution of all the pages. The difference between step and step over is for instance when there is an action or process that is not able to enter but is able to execute on the very page.
List out some of the best practices prevailing in Blue Prism.
Exception handling- It is to be used efficiently in order to manage the error at every possible instance as per the necessity.
Work Queues – Its usage is huge for the reduction of time consumed.
Wait stage –In the region mode, there is a waiting stage, which is used when there is a change in the screen.
Anchor stage – It is deployed for making the processor object readable in nature.
Blue Prism Tutorial
Robotics has immense popularity in the market due to its re-programmable, multi-functionality along with an industrial machine that is automatic in nature. Even though there are various software related to Robotics in the market, Blue Prism has a special place due to its vast features. Now, let us start our tutorial related to Blue Prism.
What do you infer from Blue Prism?
This tool makes the various business operations more efficient by reducing the cost invested, as they are repetitive back-office processes along with agile updating. The digitized bots are secure and more consistent in nature.
Blue Prism’s usage has been increased due to the tremendous evolution in the automation sector especially in the Robotics industry. It is human nature to find a solution in order to make daily mundane easy. Thus, Blue Prism is on its upsurge and makes it simple for the user.
It frees skilled people from the tedious job and allows them the utilize their skills in much more efficient work. Thus, robots will perform a job that is repetitive in nature. Get a step ahead in your career by enrolling yourself in our Blue Prism Course in Chennai.
Characteristics of Blue Prism
- It acts like an outright solution for every automation process that produces the outcome as the distribution of work along with the management of the queue.
- With the deployment of it is possible to automate various files such as XML, CSV, Excel, and many more.
- In addition, this tool comprises multiple spying modes.
- It consists of some features that are robust in nature namely encryption, balancing, and audit.
- It is possible to automate software that has been priory developed in Java, Web-based, Mainframe, and also Windows applications.
- It is not necessary to write code when the processing is done with the help of the Blue Prism tool.
- It is considered to be a secured and scalable management of the workforce that is virtual in nature.
- Screen capturing can be done by making use of exception stages.
- Blue Prism 6, which is the recent update of this tool, supports AWS along with its cloud deployment patterns and MS Azure. For more knowledge in this, visit our Blue Prism Training Institute in Chennai.
This is something that aids the user in the creation of Visual Business Object (VBO) for the interaction amidst applications. Object studio is a bit different from Process Studio in the following ways:
- The former proposes some ‘stages’ that are unavailable in the latter.
- Object Studio is lagging in possessing the main page whereas Process Studio comprises default pages by default.
- In Object Studio, the organization of pages is done as a flat group unlike the hierarchical manner in Process Studio. Our trainers will help you with all the topics related to Blue Prism Training in Chennai.
Advantages in the development of VBO:
- Regularity and expansion.
- Minimal creation time for the bot
- Easy maintenance
VBO is dependent on three components namely:
Connector: Standard library in order to establish communication with any particular application’s user interface.
Application Control Interface: used for exposing the elements of the target with the deployment of VBO’s connector.
Pages: The number of pages involved may vary for the implementation of certain operations.
Selection of Connector:
The connector is accountable for managing low-level cooperation with the target. There are numerous connectors present in Blue Prism, some of them are discussed below:
Used for commencing the interaction with various browser interfaces.
Used for working with various user interfaces such as AWT, Oracle, and many more.
Deployed for connecting through various terminal emulators from the available vendors such as Micro Focus, Attachmate, and many more.
Used for the establishment of a connection with the application’s user interface through MS Remote services.
When the Object Studio is compared with Process studio, it has five stages namely- read, navigate, write, code, and wait. Thus, Blue Prism Training in Chennai will be of great scope for you.
Control room: Execution of already created processes with the help of Process Studio can be done here. It consists of three sessions:
- Queue management
- Session management
Release manager: If the user in need of sending code for UAT testing at that point help of the release file is taken that is available in the release manager.
System: The credentials are created in this component.
This is nothing but a definite area in which the complete process is being created. Some of the features related to this are logic, object calls, control loops, and variables that can be tested along with sequencing within any business flow without any flaw. This is very much alike to the traditional flowchart. In addition, the process is nothing but the illustration of the user, which can be set as steps in a sequential manner.
In this, the implementation of the robot’s logic is based on software. Moreover, it is like the personal communication that is established amidst the various applications for the accomplishment of a string of steps that is able to call upon actions for the accomplishment of the same steps.
- This comprises multiple stages that are interconnected with the use of links in order to form the logical structures.
- The selection of stages is done from a toolbar that is placed over the diagram with the help of the mouse.
- The process of resizing, selection, formatting, copying, paste along with deletion can be done as per the user’s wish.
- The stages consist of various properties, which can be used just by double-clicking.
- The link tool is deployed for the creation of a link just by dragging the mouse from one stage to another.
- The user can drag the link tool in order to make use of two or more stages in a simultaneous manner.
Benefits of Process Studio
- There is not much difference between the business and the process object.
- Every process is described with the deployment of pages.
- Every single page consists of multiple data along with stages.
- This always starts from its main page.
- Every page comprises the individual tab that enables the user to segregate the process within logical groupings.
- In this, the process is similar to a humane user with respect to the action performed.
- Users should publish every process to the Control Room alone.
- In addition, the process studio enables the user to design logic by means of assembling the surface that is to be designed.
This is nothing but a diagram that is totally different from a certain process diagram that acts as the interface to any application. This cannot be set up in Process Studio and can be only set up on a specific environment that is named Blue Prism Object Studio. Its purpose is considered to be providing an interface to the various business applications. Join our Blue Prism Course in Chennai and get in-depth knowledge.
For the implementation of the RPA system within any company, the real process will be indeed for the accomplishment of certain tasks. An application never consists of the interface within the process diagram, instead, it is separately called a Business object.
The configuration of the business object is not done in the Process Studio, instead, it is done in a definite environment namely Object Studio. In addition, its aim is to provide an interface for any single application that is not made public.
Advantages of deploying Blue Prism
- There is no need for any specific IT skills to be deployed.
- The implementation period is very short for instance 4-6 weeks.
- This automates the control of any application, regardless of the onscreen position in order to boost up the bot’s speed.
- It aids in the custom digital front end integration with the agents in the front office.
- Robustness is one of the primary features.
- This consists of a double-byte character that enables the user in the expansion of Robotic Process Automation to the system process.
- It helps in building a highly efficient along with the automated business process.
- The improvisation of the control room is offered by this.