Course Highlights and Why Oracle DBA Course in Chennai at FITA?
|12-06-2023||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|15-06-2023||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|17-06-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|24-06-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Oracle DBA Course Online!
- What is a Database?
- What is the Relation Database?
- Oracle RDBMS Vs. Other Popular RDBMS
- Becoming Familiar with Database Administration
- The need to Administer a Database
- Getting to know about Database Administrators (DBA)
- DBA Roles and Responsibilities
- Oracle Database Server Architecture
- Oracle DB Configurations & Instance
- Connecting the DB Instance
- Memory Structures
- Sharing of Buffers and Pool
- Understanding The System Global Area (SGA)
- Understanding the Program Global Area (PGA)
- In-Memory caching of the Database
- Process Structures and Architectures
- Oracle Database Logs
- Oracle Process – SMON, RECO, PMON, LGWR, CKPT, ARCn, and LREG
- Storage Architecture
- Physical and Logical Structure of the Oracle Database
- Multitenant Architecture
- Getting to know the Oracle Management Tools
- Learning the SQL* Plus
- SQL Scripts
- SQL Developer
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Configurations and Logging of the Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Options and Menus of the Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Cloud Control Framework
- Get started with the Initialization Files
- Parameters of the Initialization Files
- Changing and Viewing of the Initialization Parameters
- Starting up the Oracle Database Instance with Various Options and Parameters
- Shutdown Options and Modes
- Trace Files
- Alert Files
- Debug Log Files
- DDL Files
- Oracle Dynamic Performance Views
- Oracle Dynamic Performance Considerations
- Introduction to Oracle Data Dictionary
- Outline of the Oracle Net Services
- Outline of the Oracle Net Listener
- Connecting the Oracle Database
- Naming Methods
- User Sessions
- Handling the Oracle Net Services
- Advanced Connection Options
- Shared Server Processes
- Dedicated Server Processes
- Use of PGA and SGA
- Communication Between Databases
- User Accounts
- Predefined Administrative Accounts
- Securing Privileged Accounts
- Administrative Privileges
- Users Authentication
- Administrator Authentication
- OS Authentication
- OS Groups Authentication
- Manage and Create User Accounts
- Handle the Privileges with the Grant and Admin option
- Manage and Create Roles
- User Quotas
- Password Security Features
- Table Data storage Architecture
- Table Space
- Manage the Table Space - Create, Drop, Alter, and Dropping TableSpace
- Oracle Managed Files
- Getting to know the Space Management
- Manage the Row Chaining, Block Space and Migration
- Exceptions and Restrictions
- Outline of Table Compression
- Different Compression Implementation with the DBMS_Compression Package
- Handle the Table usage and Resolve the Space problems
- Objectives of the Data Concurrency
- Locking Data
- Locking Mechanism
- Lock Conflicts
- Lock Resolution
- Data Concurrency
- Significance of Database Security
- Database Compliances
- Outline of Database Auditing
- Audit Architecture
- Audit Configuration
- Create and Handle the Audit Policy
- Kinds of Auditing - Fine-Grained, Value-Based
- Audit Trail
- Archiver Process
- Archive log Mode
- Oracle Backup solutions
- User - Manages and Secure Backups
- Kinds of Backups
- Backup Terminologies
- Settings and Backing Configuration
- Managing Backups
- Backup Strategies
- Keeping a Database Open for Recovery
- Managing Loss of Various Log Files Database Failures
- Categories and kinds of Database failures
- Database Recovery
- Types and Phases of Recovery
- Instance Failure
- Managing Media Failure
- Complete Recovery
- Incomplete Recovery
- Configuration for Recovery
- Data Protection Solutions by Oracle
- Redo Log Files
- Common Architecture of Moving Data
- Getting to know the Oracle Data Benefits and Pump
- Handle and Create Directory Objects
- Outline of the SQL Control Files and SQL Loader
- Different Loading Methods
- Handling and Using the External Tables with the Oracle -Datapump and Oracle - Loader
- Importance of the Performance
- Planning the Performance of the Database and Monitoring it
- Performance Tuning using the Enterprise Manager Database
- Monitoring and Managing Sessions Performance with the Session -Related Statistics
- Handling and Monitoring the Services with the Service-Related Statistics
- Handle the Memory Performance
- Oracle Automatic Memory Management
- Handle the Performance with the SQL Tuning
- Get to know the Oracle Optimizer
- Understand the Optimizer Statistics
- SQL Plan Directives
- Adaptive Execution Plans
- SQL Performance Analyzer
- SQL Performance usage
- Concepts and Outline of the Database Resource Manage
- Creation of Resource Plan
- Utilization of CPU
- Monitoring Resource Manager
- Resource Manager Statistics
- Oracle Scheduler
- Getting to know the Oracle Scheduler for Automate Tasks
- Core Components of the Oracle Scheduler
- Event-Based Schedules
- Time-Based Schedules
- Manage and Create Complex Schedules
- Handle and Create Job Array & Job Chain
- Handle and Schedule Remote Database Jobs
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
- FITA Training Institute zealously practices the Experiential method of learning. At FITA, our trainers provide the correct mix of the practical and theoretical knowledge of the Oracle Database Administration.
- Oracle DBA Tutors at FITA trains the students with the Industry-specific skill sets.
- Oracle Database Administrators Mentors at FITA are the Expertise in the Database platform.
- Oracle DBA Instructors at FITA are Real-time Oracle DBA professionals, and they give the students a complete hands-on training of the Database programming and configuration.
- Oracle Database Administrators Mentors at FITA enhances the knowledge of the students by providing them extensive training in the recent industry practices.
- Oracle DBA Trainers at FITA gives the required individual mentorship to all the students, and they provide in-depth training of the Oracle DBA concepts with complete hands-on practices.
- Oracle DBA Trainer at FITA supports and assists the students in the Resume building process, and also they boost the confidence of the students by giving them useful insights on how to handle the interview with different mock interview sessions.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Oracle DBA Certification Training in Chennai
About Oracle DBA Certification Training in Chennai at FITA
Oracle DBA Certification Training in Chennai
Oracle Database Administration Course Certification is the authentic credentials that illustrate that the candidate has gained in-depth knowledge of the Oracle Database Architecture. With a real-time Database project experience provided at the end of the Oracle DBA Course, this certification states that the candidate has acquired the necessary skills to work as a Database Administrator. Submitting this certificate along with your resume helps in prioritizing your profile at the time of the interview, and it opens the door for a wide range of career opportunities.
Oracle Database Administration Certification Course in Chennai at FITA Academy inculcates the necessary skill sets that are required for a professional Oracle DBA Developer under the guidance of our Real-time professionals. Oracle Database Administration Training in Chennai at FITA is provided by professionals who have 8+ years of experience in the Oracle Database platform. The Oracle DBA Mentors at FITA prepares and guides you to clear the Oracle DBA Certification Exam successfully.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Job Opportunities After Completing Oracle DBA Training in Chennai
In the current data-driven world, if you are seeking for a secured career path in the IT domain, then the Database Administrator is one of the secured and attractive career options. To be even more specific Oracle Database Administrator is one of the flourishing career paths for all the engineers who are planning to swap their careers to a futuristic one and it also equally a better career option for the freshers who are planning to head start their careers in the IT domain.
To adhere to the above statement, based on the recent reports submitted by the Bureau Labor of Statistics, it is stated that the employment opportunity of the Database Administrators is expected to rise to 11% from 2014-2024 which is higher than the average of all the other IT jobs. Furthermore, based on the reports submitted by Gartner Inc, it is mentioned that Oracle is the market leader with a total shareholding of 48.35% in the Relation Database Management Systems. The prime reason for the surging demand for the Database Administrator is that these professionals are highly required in the domain such as Finance, Healthcare, Cloud Storage, Gaming Industry, Online Television Streaming, eCommerce, Government Organizations, Weather, and Healthcare.
The top recruiters of the Oracle DBA Developers are Deloitte, Bank of America, Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro, Apex Systems, Aureus, Oracle, NextGen, Hexaware, and Link Technologies. The average salary offered for an entrant ( Junior Associate ) Oracle DBA Developer is Rs. 5,50,000 to Rs. 6,50,000 yearly. Globally an entrant level Oracle DBA Developer is paid around $ 112,457 per annum. Oracle Database Administrator Training in Chennai at FITA provides comprehensive training of the Oracle DBA Architecture under the guidance of expert professionals. Oracle DBA Trainers at FITA imbibes the required professional and technical skill sets that should be obtained by an Oracle DBA Developer under expert guidance with certification.
Oracle DBA Training in Chennai at FITA was very nice. My Trainer was a real-time Oracle DBA Developer who gave us hands-on experience of the Database Administration. A very nice platform to learn the Oracle DBA Course. What I liked the most here is the regular assessment session with more number of practical sessions. If you are keen to become an Oracle Database Developer then you can choose FITA! Thanks to FITA and my Trainer!
My Oracle DBA learning experience at FITA was too good. The course structure is aligned in a manner to meet up the market standards. Also, the Oracle DBA Trainers were professionals who had expert knowledge. My trainer helped me in the resume-building process and he gave me lots of useful interview tips. It helped me to perform the interview better. My heartfelt thanks to my trainer and FITA Academy.
I certainly feel that the overall training experience at FITA's Oracle DBA Course was too good. In-depth training on how to install the Oracle Database and Database parameters were provided. And the Support team was so helpful in assigning the missed classes to my convenience. Overall it is worthy and quality coaching is provided. I strongly suggest FITA Academy for the Oracle Database Administration Certification Course. Great work FITA!
Oracle DBA Course in Chennai @ FITA was truly an amazing learning session where I learned more about the Database Administration. Though I am a Software Developer I was more into the coding side, recently I thought of learning something new and that's how I ended at Oracle DBA Training at FITA. The thing I liked the most here is that way of approach. I felt so comfortable in learning the Oracle DBA. Well, the credits to my Trainer who was amicable and kind enough to all. Highly recommended to the Fresher! Very nice work FITA! Thank you!
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you! .
Oracle DBA Training in Chennai Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- The Oracle DBA Course in Chennai at FITA is developed and conducted by Oracle DBA Experts who have more than 10+ years of experience in the Database platform
- The only training institution in Chennai that provides the correct blend of the practical and theoretical sessions
- Wider coverage of the Oracle DBA Course with 60+ hours of extensive training
- Nominal fee structure keeping the IT Working professionals and Students in the mind.
- 50,000+ students trust FITA
- Corporate Training in Chennai
- Oracle DBA Course Timings is scheduled in a manner to match the timings of the students and working professionals
- Interview Tips
- Resume Building Support
- Real-time Oracle Database projects and Case Studies
- FITA Academy has Placement tie-ups with above 600+ small to large-scale enterprises and these companies have the job openings for Oracle DBA Developer and other roles associated with it.
- FITA Training Institute has a Dedicated Placement Officer to support the students with Placement assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training sessions for them to face the interview with confidence.
You can enroll for the Oracle DBA Course at FITA by contacting our support number 93450 45466 or you can directly walk into our office
- FITA institution was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans to provide world-class IT Training. We have been actively present in the training field for close to a decade now
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now and it includes the headcount of numerous working professionals as well
What will be the batch size of the Oracle DBA Course in Chennai at FITA and will I be given enough practical Training for the Oracle DBA Certification Course?
- We provide maximum individual attention to the students. The Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
Oracle DBA Tutors are Industry Experts who have a decade of experience as Oracle DBA Developer. The Oracle DBA Training faculty of FITA are Working professionals from the Database domain, and they provide hands-on training to the students.
We accept the payment modes of Cash, Card, G Pay, and Bank Transfer.
FITA provides the best Oracle DBA Training in Chennai. The training is provided under the expert professionals who are highly qualified and have hands-on experience in the IT industry. The entire course is designed with the recent changes and upgraded trends in the market.
Oracle Database Administration
Every business must keep track of the records. It is very important to manage the records of the employees, customers, and other data. It is quite difficult to maintain a separate record for every individual, as it may create confusion and increase the complex probability. Some of the cases are slightly time-consuming and not reliable. When you have a large amount of data, and if you do not possess a good system to organize it, then finding the required set of data can be difficult. This is where the concepts of databases come into the picture. The database software program helps you to store and retrieve data effectively and efficiently.
Why Oracle DBA Essential?
The Oracle Corporation is the topmost platform provider for Database Management System, which is used by all the leading IT giants. Oracle Database Management capabilities help to make the life of a DBA (Database Administrator) easy by providing solutions, encompassing change improvement of the unique management infrastructure, Oracle database provides a wide range of Database management capabilities in the industry, which ranges from zero-OH (overhead) instrumentation to integrated self-healing and business-driven management. Oracle Database is one of the most trusted and extensively used relational Database engines. The system is built around a relational Database management framework in which data objects may be directly accessed by the users through Structured Query Language. Oracle is fully scalable and is used by all the leading enterprises globally and configuration management, patching, provisioning, testing, subsetting, performance management, and automatic tuning.
The Productivity of the DBA has been increased by 80% and the testing time is reduced by 90%. Oracle has created a revolution in the field of Database Management System, by building the industry’s first self-management capabilities. Today after various successful releases and continuous.
Benefits of Oracle DBA
A career in Oracle DBA means you will have to work with or for one of the most complicated databases, which is intense and requires great skills and knowledge in the Oracle Database. One has to go through proper training. There are a lot of Oracle DBA Training Institute in Chennai which provides Oracle DBA Training in Chennai. The role of DBA is huge and challenging and requires a full commitment, before taking up an Oracle DBA Course in Chennai; one should look out of academies which provide Quality Training with standard facilities. To establish a career in Oracle DBA, an individual must have basic knowledge in Oracle or prior experience in a particular field. This will enable you to understand the course better. Fita Academy provides an excellent Oracle DBA Course in Chennai; it is one of the finest in the industry.
Enhancements with Oracle 11g
The job of the Oracle database administrator deals with creating the database, maintaining the database with updates, testing the database for the quality; implement the system for backup of data, and checking the security of the database. Let us shed light on the job of the Oracle Administrator and see some of the features which favor the job of the administrator in the latest versions. Join the Oracle DBA Training in Chennai at FITA to keep a constant record of the changes in the versions of the database management systems.
The difficult task in database management is making changes with perfection. In most of the cases, the DBA administrator will use tools to add the changes to the database. The tools will demand the query and the parameter which makes the job a tedious job. To come across such difficulties the database replay is used in Oracle 11g. The database replay captures the activities and replays the database in the same one or different one. This option is helpful in capturing the activities needed, replay the database along with testing, and gauge the change with constant testing. The functional part and the performance part both are optimized using this option.
The materialistic view
The OLAP cubes work with the SQL and make the materialistic view for the partition changes. As the cube consists of many dimensions the data is connected with the dimensions for the view. The dimension can be one to one relationship or many to one relationship. These cubes are saved in the analytic word space of the database. In the 11 g version, the OLAP cubes are handled as relational ones and not a native one. The query from the user is rewritten automatically in this new version. Oracle DBA Course in Chennai is the best course to excel in the job industry.
Upgrading the database
The new addition in the 11g which is the redefinition with edition base is used to upgrade the data in the application without any interruption to the users. This is to enhance the user experience with the efficient service of the database providers. The schema changes are needed to make the application with the adoption of the EBR. The editorial view and the old view both are shown when making the changes in the data. Oracle DBA Training in Chennai is the place to explore and grow with the technology.
The security of the data is emphasized from the olden days and till now it is given higher priority. The passwords with case sensitivity, the encryption with transparent tablespace help for improved security, and there are more controls for the access in the 11 g version. The dictionary view will provide the default cross-check of the passwords. The payment related industry will demand a case sensitive password to be precise. In the 11g version, the auditing part is handled with object, privilege, statement, and without the processing of the database.
Interesting features of Oracle 19C
Oracle has been used for the RDBMS and it is the traditional database management system. There are new features to enhance the security and flexibility of the Oracle database. Let me discuss some of the new additions. Oracle DBA Training in Chennai will provide the training to help the students and grow with the institute towards accomplishing the goals.
Social media and cloud
The application express is the part in which the authentication for the social accounts are created, REST support makes the application as a basis for creating the interactive reports or classic type of reports, the SQL statement or SAL net are defined with the links in the Oracle, and the JSON work with the HTTP and HTTPS to integrate the application with the cloud. Join Oracle DBA Training in Chennai and get notifications from the top companies to attend the interview.
The new wizard help for creating applications with less code, focused user experience, modernized outlook, easy to create dashboards for the database, create master details, support for the general frameworks, the general features like the control over the application, reports for the activity, theme selection are well designed, and options to design improved user interface. These options are designed for the use of modern applications.
Wizard for the page
Classic reports can be created using the wizard by the right panel and the left panel. The left panel is for the search option and the right panel is for the display of the master record. The sample dashboard gives an idea about the different designs. The page designer with advanced options helps for updating the sample charts with the wizard. Additions with the frameworks, emails, job reporting is possible with the new model. The new page can be created or the old page can be used for thnai will promote the skills with the employees in a wise manner.
The external data for the database are handled through the web source modules. The response data are mapped and a table with rows and columns is created virtually. For the JSON data and REST API’s the declarative method is web source modules. Application Express, SQL plus, SQL developer, and SQLcl are some of the tools which are used to handle the REST services. ORDS repository is the place to save all the REST web services details. Oracle DBA Training in Chennai was designed to help the unknown students.
Web Source is the module that can be used for all types of reports except the interactive grid. For the calendars, charts with JET, Trees, processes with PL/SQL these modules are used. These modules process the details withSQLand then give the details to the Oracle application. The manual process of defining the SOAP and REST services to the Oracle is a time-consuming one. The discovery of the web module takes care of the structure of the web services connected externally to the database.
The new state’s option in the new version for the management of Java improves the transparency or the third party connections and there is no need to make changes in the code.
If the Oracle log size increases then it can be mentioned in the Oracle network segmentation. Here the configured values will be used for the components like Oracle Net listener, GSM, and CMAN. The concerns with the network for the out of band data are handled with the SQL parameter in the new version. The usage of the out of band data leads to data corruption or TNS error. This is resolved with the settings in the SQL parameter and needs to turn off the out of data band manually. DBA Course in Chennai is the best course to enter into a passionate profession and possess a high level of knowledge. Join the FITA courses to enlighten your brain and become a social marketer after understanding the demand and the benefits of the job.
Skills Required For An Oracle Database Administrator
Practical learning is part of learning which ramps up after education and when starting the journey of professional life. The database storage happens with the system and it interacts with subsystems like OS, firewalls, network, storage systems, and server hardware. Before searching for an Oracle job let us provide the learners with a detailed view of the skills required for the Oracle administrator. Join the Oracle DBA Training in Chennai to enrich the knowledge of database management.
Installation of Oracle
Installation knowledge with operating systems like Windows, Linux, and UNIX is necessary. The requirement of the system and process to be handled is the essential skill to start using the database. Oracle DBA Course in Chennai at FITA gives comprehensive knowledge and a challenging skill to face the interviews.
Monitoring and editing skills
The performance of the database is judged with the query performance, capacity to save the data, NoSQL databases, configuration, and transactions of the business, conflicts with the query, and conflicts with the user. Understanding these areas of the database is a very essential part of the database management system. Checking the index, rebuilding the index, and using the common waits are some of the tactics followed to improve the performance.
Recovery of the database
The performance is analyzed with the speed and the recovery or continuity is a valuable factor to be analyzed. The KPI based on the availability of the meantime is used by the companies for the performance of the DBA. The Oracle features and third-party tools are used to back up the data. Oracle DBA Training in Chennai is the best training to have a great future with potential growth.
The basic system security is an important aspect of Oracle security. The user accounts, profiles, roles, objects, SQL injection, and system-level privileges are some of the areas where the database administrator should check the security.
The normalization of the DBA up to the third form is essential and denormalization of the database in a specific scenario with redundancy is essential.
The knowledge about the packages of the Oracle DBS series is essential to understand the utility and functionality of the package.
Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
PL/SQL is the skill set of the developer but the basic knowledge to create jobs, store the procedures, and query the tables are essential to check the performance of the database. SQL with DDL and DML statements are essential to use the database effectively for the business. Join the Oracle DBA Course in Chennai at FITA and experience the power of knowledge in the field of job opportunities.
There are numerous job opportunities for DBA with a highly attractive pay scale. When an individual completes the entire course, he/she will have a wholesome knowledge of Oracle DBA and will be ready to enter the job market which is growing rapidly. Join FITA for a successful Best Oracle DBA Training in Chennai. Also, learn the entire concepts of oracle by joining Oracle Training in Chennai and accelerate your career.