Hiring Technical Support (Fresher) with Good knowledge on CCNA/MCSC
- Knowledge on Computer Hardware & Networking
- Windows/Linux operating system troubleshooting
- Network Printer, Antivirus installation & Basic Software installation
- Installing and configuring windows server
- Strong Knowledge on DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
Desktop Support Engineer
Hiring Desktop Support Engineer with Good knowledge on Operating system,and basic programming
- Assembling and troubleshooting desktop & Laptop Hardware Issues.
- Require Basic Network knowledge for trouble shooting
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Level 1 skillset to handle server and network related issues
Octel Networks Pvt Ltd
Hiring CCNA Freshers with good knowledge in Networking and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of LAN & WAN Implementation and familiar with SQL commands.
- DHCP, DNS ACTIVE DIR, VPN Technologies
- Knowledge of OSI models, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Cisco devices such as Hub, Routers and Switches.
- Understanding of STP, RSTP, NAT, VLAN
Safezone Secure Solutions Private Limited
Hiring Technical Support having good knowledge in CCNA ansd Networking.
- Knowledge on CPQ, EPC, CLM, OM, Rating and VPLs.
- Understanding of Apex Classes, REST APIs Integration, and Visualforce Pages
- Experience in Vlocity development
- Must have good communication skills.
- Problem-solving and Troubleshooting: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues efficiently, ensuring smooth operation of Java and Spring Boot applications.
Hiring Network Admin having Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in network protocols, IP addressing, subnetting, and VLAN configurations.
- Proficiency in managing network hardware and software components.
- Network administrators should possess excellent documentation and reporting skills.
- Strong understanding of software developmental cycle and DevOps principles.
- Good problem solving skills and communication skills.
CCNA Networking Engineer
Servion Global Solutions
Hiring CCNA Networking Engineer responsible for installing Cisco networks, troubleshooting issues, maintaining security to meet the needs of the client.
- Candidates must have CCNA course completion certification.
- Must have troubleshooting skills
- Ability to identify and manage complex networking systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.