If you want to start your career in software development, Java is one of the best choices. Based on the report, it is stated that there are more than 123 million TV organizations and around 2.9 million Mobile app applications that are developed using Java coding language. According to the survey, it is reported that the growth of Java in software Development is expected to increase more than 20% in the future. In Oracle, it is stated that there are more than 8,000,000, Wikipedia is stated more than one million. But overall, it is expected to be around 9,006,325 Java developers.
To acquire industrial-based skills of Java and its coding process, join the Java Online Course at FITA Academy. The student who cannot attain the classroom training can learn Java from the comfort of their home.
Now we shall see the few companies that hire Java professionals: JPMorgan Chase & Co, NatWest Group, California Software, Blueed Technologies, LLC, A1 TECHNOLOGY INC, Societe Generale, FIS Global, Siemens Technology India, MasterCard, Siemens Technology India, Dell Technology, Phenom People Pvt Ltd, Optum, Globant, Hewlett Packard Careers, AMDOCS LTD, Philips, Accenture, Wipro Limited, NEC Software Solutions (India) and many more organizations.
Furthermore, the well-known companies that hire Java Developers are Wipro, IBM, HCL, Netflix, Amazon, Infosys, Walmart, LogicaCMG, Cognizant, TCS, Google, and Capgemini.
There are many job opportunities offered in these companies as Java Developer, Application Developer, Junior Developer, Java Programmer, Java Architect, Software Developer, Java Web Developer, Database Administrator, Java EE developer, Java Android Developer.
In India, Java Developer paid medium around 4,50,000 to 5,50,00 per month. But the Java professional with 5 to 6 years of experience earns more than Rs.7,00,000 per annum. Additionally, the Global Java developer earns around $101,234per annum.
To acquire in-depth knowledge of the Java programming language, you can enroll in Java Training in Chennai at FITA Academy provides essential professional skills under the guidance of Experts.
Java is a high-level, fastest, flexible, and object-oriented code programming language. It is a portable language among many software developers. When Java is compared to C or another programming language, Java has unique features because the Java compiler converts code to Bytecode, which is then parsed by software known as the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or JVM. We gain the benefit of “Write Once, Run Anywhere” with this (WORA). Particularly, Java help to run a program from computer to online applications, scientific computing systems to media players, mobile phones to the Web.
Reasons Why Java Is So Popular
Here we listed the purposes why Java is the most popular remains with its large ecosystem.
- It has dynamic features such as library and modules
- Java has an Independent platform
- Java has a massive environment and class library
- Java is flexible and Object-oriented
- Fastest, simple syntax and open-source
- Java supports various Platforms and is extremely reliable
- Building stable and secure applications
Now, we shall discuss important features that Java has when it is compared to other programming languages.
Java is the platform-independent language that includes; “Ruby, Lisp, Scheme, Scala, Clojure, Python, Perl, PHP, C# and many other coding languages. Among these languages, Java is the most popular language for coding.
Java can run on multiple platforms, and it is also distinct from other programming languages like C and Python, C++, etc. Java can operate on any platform, but it should be software or hardware.
Java code may run on various platforms, including Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris, Mac OS, and others. The processor compiles Java code and turns it to bytecode. Because it can operate on different systems, this bytecode is platform-independent, i.e., Write Once, Run Anywhere (WORA).
Reliable and scalable:
If Java weren’t capable of building stable and secure applications, it wouldn’t be applied to its extent. On the other hand, Java provides a security manager that allows the programmer to establish access rules, lowering the risk. Another major reason for Java’s success is its high level of dependability and security.
Simple to learn:
Java programming language is simple to learn because it is easy to understand the syntax. Learn who has the reacquisition of C++, then it is easy to understand the Java syntax because both have similarities in coding the program. Automated Garbage Collection helps to eliminate unwanted data. Additionally, Many difficult and rarely-used features, such as implicit reference and opcode, have been eliminated from Java.
Java is Object-oriented which means built software incorporates diverse types of objects that combine both data and performance. OOPs, programming concepts help to analyze software development and support by implementing some sets of rules.
OOPs, concepts are:
Class, Objects, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, and Polymorphism.
- Java helps to store huge datasets and manage distinct files. It helps to avoid protection problems.
- Automatic garbage collection is provided by Java that operates on the JVM to get rid of things that are no longer in use by a Java application.
- In Java, there are error handling and code verification systems. All of these factors contribute to Java’s stability.
Java can move the Java bytecode to any program because it doesn’t expect any execution for processing.
Java is more agile than other programming languages because Java bytecode is near to native machine code. As Java is a defined language, it is more deliberate than codified languages, e.g., C, C++, etc.Dynamic Language:
It allows modules to be loaded flexibly, and it implies that modules are stored only when needed. It also has compatibility for algorithms written in its native languages, C and C++.
Java helps the users to perform assigned applications in Java; with the help of RMI and EJB, we can build classified applications. Java’s traits help us locate files by inviting the systems from any computer on the internet.
The most significant variance between Java and other programming languages is the way Java code is implemented. Furthermore, Java bytecode can be operated only on the system in which it is compiled.Now, we shall discuss, how Java is distinct From Other Programming Languages:
The most significant variance between Java and other programming languages is the way Java code is implemented. Furthermore, Java bytecode can be operated only on the system in which it is compiled.
Enroll in Java Course in Chennai at FITA Academy, which imparts necessary skills in Java concepts with real-time experts with certification guidance.
Java vs C++
- Java is similar to the C++ programming language.
- Java has automated garbage collection.
- Java is more flexible to use and manageable than C++.
- It has an enormous library such as Apache Commons, Google Guava, Jackson, JAXB, SLF4J, Log4j 2, Mockito, AssertJ, Hibernate, etc.
- Java is frequently utilized in application development and is also used in many Windows-based, internet, enterprise, and phone applications.
- Java is a language that compiles to bytecode at compile-time, and it is interpreted. Java source code is transformed into bytecode at compile time. The interpreter interprets this bytecode at runtime, generating output. Because Java is interpreted, it may be run on any platform.
- Java is developed by thread support.
Java vs. Python
- Java is a language that can be generated as well as evaluated. At first, the code is compiled as bytecode, and based on JIM the bytecode will be received or construed
- Compared to Java, Python is easy to code and simple to learn.
- Both the languages are used for Android development and web development.
- Java and Python are both reliable and high programming languages.
- Java and Python are fast and secure programming languages.
- Python is easy to understand than Java.
These are the few benefits of Java compared to other programming languages.
By this, you would have understood the importance of the Java programming language and how it is widely utilized for many organizations. Though it has created many positivities among many programmers, Java coding is not easy to understand compared to other programming languages. But Java has access to wide opportunities, so to better understand Java coding, you can take up a Java course to enhance your career opportunities.
To acquire in-depth knowledge of Java coding and its frameworks, you can Join Java Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy. It provides comprehensive learning of basic concepts like XML, Threads, and Java Array and hands-on practice on the Java framework