Course Highlights and Why Java Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Java Course in Bangalore!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Java Online Course!
Java Course Objectives
- Get to know the fundamentals of Java, including the syntax and programming structure of Java.
- Learn about Data Types, Operators and Variables in Java programming language.
- Understanding the various OOP concepts in Java programming, such as Class, Objects, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, etc.
- Learn about database connections, database setup, handling database exceptions and database transactions.
- Getting introduced to Spring and Spring Boot frameworks, Core Container, Data Integration and Access, AOP, Web Layer, etc.
- Learn about Collection Frameworks, Iterator, Core Interfaces, Core Classes, etc.
- Learn about the Hibernate framework and its concepts, such as its architecture, configuration, HQL, Hibernate O/R mappings, Hibernate Annotations etc.
- Apply the gained knowledge in real-time Capstone Projects, such as creating a currency converter, attendance management system, etc.
Java Course Syllabus
- Data types, Variables, Methods and Operators
- Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Java Basics
- Objects and Class
- Access Levels
- Access Specifiers & Modifiers
- Exception Handling
- Java I/O
- Wrapper classes
- Collection Framework
- Java Threads
- Java Beans
- Garbage Collection
- Java Networking
- String, String buffer, String Builder
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Entity beans
- EJB transaction attributes values
- Implementation of EJB in component level
- Enterprise JavaBeans components
- Component types of EJB
- Stateful and Stateless session beans
- EJB container services
- EXPRESSION LANGUAGE
Java Course Trainer Profile
- FITA Academy boasts an exceptional training staff with over a decade of experience in the field, holding various positions such as Java Developer, Java Architect, etc.
- Our trainers have extensive experience in training students and transforming them into experts in Java programming.
- Our trainers provide special importance to hands-on training, which sharpens your practical knowledge.
- Our trainers ensure every student gets the deserved attention during the course.
- Trainers provide regular recap sessions periodically, which helps you to refresh your knowledge.
- Trainers provide doubt-clearing sessions to make sure you understand the concepts thoroughly.
- Trainers help with various aspects related to job search, such as resume building, discussion of interview questions, interpersonal skills training, etc.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Student Success Story of Java Course in Bangalore
Sarah Mitchell, a BE graduate hailing from Tavarekere, struggled with unemployment. She previously worked in an IT firm and was forced to take a break when she was diagnosed with COVID-19 during the outbreak. Post her recovery, she tried searching for jobs but in vain. That was when her friend suggested she pursue an IT course at FITA Academy.
Owing to her background in IT, she had some experience in coding. After discussing with her coordinators, she opted for the Java Training in Bangalore. She actively engaged in class, completing her assignments and capstone projects on time. She obtained her certificate of completion after the course.
She got help from our trainers in building a professional resume and updating her skills. She opted for placement training provided by our placement cell and attended interviews. In a few months, she landed offers from Onward & LCode Technologies. Sarah chose Onward Technologies and is now a Java Architect with a pay of 4 LPA.
Features of Java Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Java Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Java Certification Course in Bangalore
Students will be getting a globally recognized certification upon course completion from FITA Academy. This professional credential demonstrates your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to the basics of programming in the Java language and the fundamental concepts and techniques used in the Object-Oriented Program, Web Development, and Game Development. Also, having a Java course certificate on your resume positively impacts the interview, and the chances of being prioritized are comparatively high. It is an extremely valuable credential that showcases your proficiency in Java programming, enhancing its appeal to potential employers.
In addition to the certification provided by FITA Academy, several globally recognized certifications are available. FITA Academy’s Java Training in Bangalore greatly benefits the preparation of these certifications. Some of them include the following:
- Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate (JFCA)
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (OCAJP)
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP)
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Application Developer (OCPJAD)
- Oracle Certified Master Java Enterprise Architect (OCMJEA)
- Java EE 7 Application Developer (1Z0–900)
- Spring Professional Certification
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application
Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate
This certification is aimed at students in schools and colleges pursuing computer science. The certification exam consists of 60 questions for 120 minutes. Candidates must obtain 65% or more to clear and obtain the certification. The cost of this certification is $95.
Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (OCAJP)
This is the basic certification provided by Oracle, aimed to help build a foundational knowledge of Java. This certification is ideal for obtaining jobs as an entry-level Java programmer. This certification exam consists of 77 questions with a time duration of 150 minutes. Candidates must obtain 65% or more to clear the exam and obtain certification. The cost of certification is $245.
Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP)
This certification demonstrates that you possess knowledge of advanced concepts of Java. This certification. This certification exam consists of 85 questions with a time duration of 150 minutes. Like the previous two exams, candidates must obtain 65% or more to clear and obtain certification. The cost of the exam is $245.
Oracle Certified Professional Java Application Developer (OCPJAD)
This high-level certification is aimed at professionals who can write various Java applications. This certification consists of 56 questions with a time duration of 2 hours. Candidates must obtain 65% or more to clear the exam and obtain certification.
Oracle Certified Master Java Enterprise Architect (OCMJEA)
This is a high-level certification exam and one of the most prestigious Java certifications, demonstrating a high level of expertise in Java. The certification exam consists of 60 questions with a time duration of 150 minutes. Candidates must obtain 71% or more to clear the exam and obtain certification.
Java EE 7 Application Developer (1Z0–900)
This certificate is for candidates who can develop applications using the Java programming language. The certification exam consists of 70 questions with a time duration of 120 minutes. Candidates must obtain 66% or above to clear the exam and obtain certification.
Spring Professional Certification
This certification is provided by VMWare and demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of the Spring framework in Java. The certification consists of 50 questions with a time duration of 90 minutes. Candidates need to obtain 76% or more to obtain the certification.
Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application
This certification is for experienced professionals who wish to expand their knowledge of Java. The certification exam consists of 300 questions with a time duration of 4 hours, in which candidates need to obtain 70% or more to clear the exam and obtain certification.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Java Course in Bangalore
Java Developers or Java Programmers are among the most demanded professionals at present. Based on the reports submitted by Pay Scale.com, Java stands out of all the other programming languages. Companies are hiring candidates with Java skill sets on their resumes. That said, FITA Academy ensures students make the most of the abundant opportunities available in the field of Java. “100% placement assistance and training is provided to students by the end of the course”.
Mentioned below are the reputed companies that hire candidates with knowledge of Java.
- HCL Technologies
- Tata Consultancy Service
The various job profiles offered in the field of Java are as follows:
- Java Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- Java Programmer
- Java Architect
On average, Java Developer Salary For Freshers in India earns Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 3,50,000 per annum. Candidates with 2-4 years of experience earn Rs 3,50,000 to Rs.5,00,000 per annum, while those with 4-8 years of experience earn Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs 8,50,000 annually.
Java Test Engineer
As a Java Test Engineer, your primary role is to ensure the quality of Java-based software applications and systems. Your core responsibilities include creating, developing, and implementing whole test cases and plans. Java Test Engineers work closely with the development team, designing and executing appropriate test scenarios. In addition, this goes beyond bug reports and involves a nuanced understanding of the software’s intricacies. FITA Academy provides top-notch academic and placement training through the Java Course in Bangalore, ensuring students land jobs associated with Java, including Java Test Engineer.
A Java Developer codes for applications and web systems. They identify and analyze problems and create solutions for diverse industries, collaborating closely with web developers and software engineers. Java Developers are one of the most common job designations in Java. FITA Academy boasts many alumni working as Java Developers and has earned the reputation of being one of the Best Java Training Institutes in Bangalore.
Java Programmer involves the development of Java applications and works on the various aspects of Java application development, namely design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation. Like Java Developers, Java Programmers work closely with Web Developers and Software Engineers. FITA Academy trains students to become successful Java Programmers through the Java Course in Bangalore.
A Java architect’s primary responsibility is to create and integrate software architecture into Java-based applications. The whole structure of an organization’s IT infrastructure is planned, organized, and managed by a Java Architect. They are in charge of designing system architecture, which includes databases, networks, servers, operating systems, and security measures. FITA Academy trains students to become successful Java Architects through its Java Training Institutes in Bangalore.
Success Story of Java Course in Bangalore
I finished my java course through the wonderful training of the FITA Academy's trainers. Had a great learning journey at FITA Academy which helped me to understand the Java programming language in an efficient way. The concepts were explained clearly with real-time examples and programs. It's a good place to learn basic, advanced, and latest Java programming concepts.
I Thank FITA Academy for providing the best Java Coaching. The course was well-designed, and it was an excellent opportunity to learn the program quickly and efficiently. I would like to especially thank my trainers for teaching in an understanding manner, as well as the placement team for informing me of such wonderful opportunities. I am happy that I am a part of this training program.
FITA Academy is a great platform to learn Java programming language. Trainers are friendly and they keep the classes very interactive, also teach all the concepts with real-time examples. My trainer was supportive and provided me the precise training to understand the important concepts. I thank FITA Academy for providing such great training.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Java Course in Bangalore
- Industry leaders with over a decade of experience in the field have designed the Java Course.
- Comprehensive coverage of the course, with 60+ hours of training.
- Our alumni consist of more than 50000 students with successful careers after the course.
- An Affordable fee structure for both students and working professionals as well.
- Flexible course timings for students and professionals.
- Support in resume building and helpful interview tips are provided.
- FITA Academy provides an ideal platform to upskill your knowledge with Real-time projects and case studies.
- FITA Academy has tie ups with around 1500 small, medium, and large-scale companies. These companies have a high demand for Java Developers.
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement cell to support the students with placement assistance and help them land their dream job.
- The Placement cell helps the students face the interview confidently with various mock interviews and group discussion training sessions.
- Java Interview Questions and Answers are discussed for students to understand what questions to expect in interviews.
- FITA Academy’s batch sizes optimized for only 5 - 6 members. The batch size has been optimized with such a small student count to ensure maximum individual attention to each student and to clear the doubts of the students on complex topics.
- FITA Academy has always prioritized practical training for its students. We train them with real-life case studies and Capstone projects.
General Q & A about Java Course in Bangalore
What is the cost of Java course in Bangalore?The cost of a Java Course in Bangalore varies depending on the institution, curriculum, placement opportunities, etc. That said, A Java Course typically costs around Rs 10 K - 50 K.
Which is best course to learn Java?The quality of a Java Course varies from institution to institution. With that being said, FITA Academy provides top-quality courses through its Java Training Institutes in Bangalore, among the best in the city.
Which institute is best for Java developer in Bangalore?The quality of an institution relies on various factors, such as the curriculum, placement opportunities, the proficiency of the training staff, etc. FITA Academy has been among the premium Java Institutes in Bangalore, with all the abovementioned facilities.
What is the duration of Java course?The duration of the Java Course varies from institution to institution. Typically, a Java Course lasts around 3 - 12 months.
Can I learn Java in 3 months?Learning Java in 3 months can be pretty challenging. Typically, it takes 9 months for a beginner to master the concepts of Java. For those who have prior experience, 3 months might be sufficient. Candidates can start by referring to Java Books, study them to get an understanding of Java.
Why is Java in demand?Java is used in many popular systems and programs, from commercial software to Android mobile apps. Qualified Java developers will always need to support and expand these applications because these current systems need constant maintenance, upgrades, and improvements.
What is the future scope of Java?Java is expected to thrive further from now on. Demand for Java programmers continues to rise due to its widespread usage. 90% of Fortune 500 companies use Java.
Can a Non IT person learn Java?Yes. A non-IT person can learn Java, though it might require extra effort. Typically, non-IT professionals might take a minimum of 6 months to get a good grasp of the concepts of Java. The best place to start would be referring to Java Tutorials to get a basic understanding.
How do I become comfortable with Java?
- Get a good grasp of the basics
- Learn patiently
- Practice regularly
- Read about Java regularly
How many hours should I study Java?For beginners with no knowledge of coding, spending 2-3 hours every day will be sufficient enough to master the concepts of Java in 9 - 12 months.
Which company gives highest salary to Java Developer?
Some of the highest-paying companies for Java Developers are as follows.
- HCL Technologies Ltd
- Infosys Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Dell, Inc
- IBM India Pvt Ltd
Which famous companies use Java?
Some of the top companies which commonly use Java are as follows.
What are the requirements to study Java?There are no prerequisites to learning Java. Anyone with a passion for learning can do it. However, it is suggested to have a basic introduction to programming to ease the process of learning Java.
Is Java hard for beginners?No. Java is beginner-friendly and easy to learn compared to most other programming languages. This is owing to its relatively easy-to-understand and straightforward syntax.
What are sub skills of Java?
- Object Oriented Programming
- Design Patterns
- Abstract Classes
- Web Technologies
- Application Containers
- Testing tools
- EE Components
What are the basic interview questions in Java for freshers?
- What is Java?
- Why is Java a platform-independent language?
- List the features of Java Programming language.
- Why isn't Java a pure object-oriented language?
- What are the differences between C++ and Java?
- Explain JVM, JRE, and JDK.
- What are the Memory Allocations available in JavaJava?
- What is the difference between Stack and Heap Memory in Java?
What is the salary of Java programmer in Bangalore?Java Programmers in Bangalore typically earn in the range of Rs 2.2 - 8.6 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 5.9 LPA. Freshers earn around Rs 2.2 LPA, while those with 4 years of experience earn around 6 LPA. Some top companies that hire Java Programmers in Bangalore include TCS, Wipro, IBM, Capgemini, CTS, Infosys, TechMahindra, Accenture, HCL, etc.
What is the salary of Java full stack developer in Bangalore?Java Full Stack Developers in Bangalore typically earn in the range of Rs 2.3 - 13.7 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 6.4 LPA. Freshers earn around Rs 2.3 LPA, while those with 4 years of experience earn around 7.1 LPA. Some top companies that hire Java Programmers in Bangalore include TCS, Wipro, IBM, Capgemini, CTS, Accenture, HCL, Boeing, etc.
What is the package for Java developer in TCS?In TCS, Java Developers are typically paid in the range of Rs 1.9 - 8.8 LPA with a mean pay of Rs 5.8 LPA, which is more than the national average salary for Java developers.
Which Java job has highest salary?
Some of the highest-paying job designations associated with Java are as follows.
- Java Software Architect
- Senior Java Software Engineer
- Java Grails Developer
- Java Enterprise Architect
- J2EE Architect
- Java Backend Developer
- Java Integration Developer