Android apps have been revolutionizing the ease of digital devices and its services. If you are an enthusiast to become an android app developer, then you have landed on a great platform. Through this blog, we will walk you through the Android App Developer Salary in India for Freshers along with its growing demand into the leading-edge tech era.
An Android app is a testing software that runs only in the Android operating system. A typical Android app is intended for a smartphone or tablet PC running on the Android OS since the Android platform is built for mobile devices. Let’s discuss the role of android app developers, their significance, job openings, and their salary structure.
Android App Developer Description
An Android developer is in charge of creating apps for devices using the Android operating system. Because of the discontinuation in the chain of the Android ecosystem, an Android developer must pay extra attention to the app’s compatibility with various Android versions and device kinds. They must be expertised in the patterns and procedures that revolve around such a platform. Due to their higher demand, the Android Developer Salary in India is incrementing over years.
Growing Demand for Android Developers
The demand for Android app development has been tremendously growing every day in the digital market. Because, the android applications have served global customers through messaging apps, banking applications, travel apps, e-commerce, retails apps, e-learning, and healthcare apps. Therefore, the need for business mobile applications is on the rise, and Android app developers are in high demand. Companies are looking for Android app developers with multiple hands-on experience. Enroll for Android Course Online to increase your global demand in the IT Job Market.
Salary Structure of a Android App Developer
The android developer salary for fresher in India ranges from 1.5 to 5.0 Lakhs Per Annum. However, the salary structure varies for different positions. Here we have approximated the average salary for different roles.
- Salary Based on Companies – Android App Developers are compensated differently by various IT firms. The average CTC is determined by the company’s stock and client base. Here are some of salary package for android app developers
- Different Work Locations – Just like other IT organizations, the Android App Developer Salary in India for Freshers varies depending on where they work. Because the pay scale is set according to the cost of living in each place. The graph below depicts the average wage of a software engineer in various continental locations.
- Years of Work Experience – Years of experience, like firms and locations, offers a substantial salary package. We report the average freshers salary based on the review and feedback of the employee.
- Distinct Job Roles – From Android developers to Android mobile managers, App Developers are concerned with a variety of professional positions. The following table depicts the estimated wage package for several Android App Developers.
- Salary based on Skills – Apart from locations, applicant’s skill also determine the salary package of freshers, here are some approximations estimated below
Qualification Criteria for Android App Developer Roles
Freshers seeking to join a an android app developer must meet the following qualification criteria
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is required.
- Experienced in software development and the development of Android abilities
- Worked on Android apps before and has proven experience.
- Have at least one original Android app released
- Working with remote data through REST and JSON Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Experience with Android SDK
- Knowledge of the whole mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and upcoming technologies is required.
Skills Required for Exceptional Android App Developer
To become an exceptional android app developer, freshers will the following skills are appreciated to apply, the skills include
- Knowledge on UI and UX Platforms
- Knowledge on Mobile Android App Platforms and Development Tools
- Knowledge on Java, Python, Selenium, Android, and other programming languages.
- Agile, Backend, Frontend, Web-development skills
- HTML 5, CSS, and other web-page skills
- Skills in iOS frameworks, quality testing, quality assurance, analytic, creativity, and critical thinking
- Expertise in data structures and database algorithms
- Knowledge on web-designs and web-application pages.
Essential Skills, Roles, and Responsibilities of a Android App Developer at Freshers Jobs
Android App Developer or Development Trainee
To join as a android app development trainee, the applicants are advised to possess the following skills: strong knowledge in Android SDK; RESTful; Android Apps; Android UI Design principles, patterns, and practices; knowledge in threading, offline storage, and performance tuning; familiarity with gyroscopes and sensors; exposure to APIs, push notifications, and cloud services; basic understanding of Google Android, Git, and system libraries. Here, the developer and development trainee are the same, but the difference is that trainees are associated with collaborative works with Android developers. As a android developer trainee, they must fulfill the following key roles and responsibilities
- Utilizing high-quality codes to translate designs and wireframes
- Designing and Developing reliable Java codes; making it reusable; and maintaining high performance codes.
- Ensuring the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the applications
- Troubleshoot, Detect, and Correct the bugs and fix other issues.
- Maintaining the standard and quality of codes and automation techniques.
Showcase your individuality through a resume by acquiring Python Training in Chennai.
Freshers who are willing to earn a good android developer salary can apply for this particular role. But, before applying for this role, the applicant must have skills in the following domains such as proficiency in Java, C++, Kotlin; Ability to work with Android Studio, Android SDK; relevant experience in android development; excellent proofreading and coding skills with collaborative personality. As an android engineer, they are associated with the following key roles and responsibilities alike android developer
- Creating and conceptualizing apps that may be used on various Android devices.
- Putting in place safeguards for users’ data.
- Assuring that the design and presentation of your apps adhere to the company’s guidelines.
- Before each app is launched, proofread your code and fix any errors.
- Working with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to guarantee that each app is presentable and functional.
- Working with the marketing department to ensure that our company’s ‘voice’ is consistent across the board.
- App reviews are being tracked to see where they might be improved.
- Creating app updates for release, including bug fixes and new features.
Enhance the skill set as an Android developer through learning Java Training in Bangalore.
Benefits of Android App Development
- Cheaper and Reliable Platform to use – Android can afford easy to access tools, less expensive, rare compatibility issues, and updates OS version features.
- Faster to Build – Due to its easy working model, it enables android app developers to develop applications with faster and reliable mode.
- Scalability and Versatility – Android can afford system scalability and versatility through supporting wider electronic appliances such as smartphones, wearables, tablets, Android Tvs, IoTs, AR, VR, and other supporting devices.
- Safe and Secure Platform – Android afford safe and secure features from the strike of malwares and viruses. This is an exceptional feature of android app development.
- Ease of Customization – Android is an open-source platform, where the learners and experts used to edit and modify the android version. This is why the android applications are customizable based on the client’s requirements.
Preparation Guide to Apply for Best Android App Developer
In this section, we will provide you with dependable materials for the most outstanding interview preparation. We can now find a variety of interview preparation guidelines and blog posts, but each resource has its own set of flaws. Due to the relevance and demand for Android App Developer roles, we’ve compiled a list of the Best Interview Tips for freshers. Then, the candidates are also encouraged to refer to Android Interview Questions and Answers. Because they are produced in a simple, accessible manner, these materials will provide you with the most valuable information for both beginners and experienced professionals. It will also help participants develop their skill set and enthusiasm to prepare for their upcoming interview process.
Based on our study on android app developer salary in India for freshers, we recommend that IT professionals who are willing to begin their career advancement right away. Enroll to Android Training in Bangalore, where the applicant will receive outstanding training and placement guarantee. Freshers are advised to initiate their progressing career that has a scope and applications in the future IT world. The Android Development roles are in high demand in the IT employment market. Finally, we hope that this article has provided you with all of the information you need to apply for Android Apps Development jobs in India.