Amazon Inc is a leading tech giant offering e-commerce and artificial intelligence services to mankind. After tremendous industrial growth, the company has opened an opportunistic pathway for students seeking Amazon fresher jobs.
In this blog, we will provide an outline to job vacancies, procedures to apply, respective roles and key responsibilities, and career prospects. If a candidate is interested in commercial IT marketing services, then Amazon is a great place to start through! Let’s discuss about the application and eligibility criteria for fresher’ jobs at Amazon.
Who can Apply for Different Job Posts at Amazon?
Any graduate or postgraduate candidate aspiring for learning skills and experience in e-commerce, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, are encouraged to apply. As the company is concerned with the above mentioned IT services.
How to Apply for a Fresher’s Job at Amazon?
Amazon affords its digital platform to search for various fresher’s roles with excellent amazon fresher salary, with respect to location and qualification. Here are the steps to follow to get your application registered for amazon job postings
- Visit their official Amazon.jobs site
- Search for desired jobs using the search tool interface
- Select preferred location to get migrated
- Enter the search button to return multiple amazon fresher’s postings and vacancies.
Amazon Recruitment Process and Selection
Freshers who are willing to get placed into Amazon need to clear the following interview phases which are
- Written Phase of Interview – In this phase, most of the questionnaires are from aptitude and technical parts. The questions section will consist of C, C++, Data Structure, Inheritance, Functions, and Operating System.
- Online Coding Phase – In this phase, all the candidates or freshers are exposed to three to four rounds of coding questions. Most of the questions can be expected from Arrays, Matrices, and Strings, the candidate must possess a clear understanding of data structures to pass this phase.
- Multiple Technical Phase – This is an face-to-face round where the candidates are provided with two to four questions from Binary tree, Matrix, BST, and DSs.
- Interview Phase with Hiring Manager – in this round, the hiring manager will ask some questions related to the candidate’s past projects and experience. Some of the questions related to the objective of the project, technologies used in the project, design constraints, and miscellaneous.
- Interview Phase with Human-Resources Manager – This is the final interview phase where the applicant gets interviewed through a series of questions such as briefing about themselves; how do they see themselves after five years; revealing their strength and weakness; and a few technical questions.
Academic Qualification Criteria for Fresher’s Job Posts
Applicants expecting a good amazon freshers salary package must have the following qualification criteria for company placement. The criteria are
- Graduation degree (B.E, B.Tech) from any discipline. It may be computer science, electronic communication engineering, information technology, telecommunication, master’s in engineering, and civil engineering.
- All engineering candidates who have completed their UG without any backlogs.
- Postgraduate candidates with academic background from computer science and information technology are encouraged to apply.
- Finally, Amazon doesn’t have any percentage criteria for qualification.
Earn additional qualification credits through completing AWS Training in Chennai. Since the course is related to Amazon, there may be a possibility that your resume will get considered.
Important Policies to be Considered Before Appearing for Interview
- Candidates who have attended Amazon’s interview in the past six months are ineligible to appear for Interview.
- If any of the candidates has been rejected by the Amazon recruitment cell, then the rejected candidate is not eligible to apply for 6 months.
- If any of the applications of a candidate gets rejected for some reasons, then the applicant is ineligible for applying without further notice.
- For any cause, any applicant misses the opportunity to appear for an interview, then the selected candidate has the right to reappear for the interview round.
Get Best Interview Tips and Question & Answers for Amazon Freshers Job. It may drastically make you confident about the interview process and selection.
Documents Needs to be Produced During Interview
The candidates are advised to carry the following documents to get verified through the HR-Recruitment cell during the interview. The documents are
- All the Original Marksheets from 10th, 12th, and Degree
- Copy of an updated resume
- Photographs of passport size
- Any of the original documents that signifies their identity.
Additional Fresher Criteria to Increase the Chances of Getting Hired
Amazon Inc. seeks to hire recent college graduates with strong interpersonal skills. Problem-solving abilities, quantitative thinking, analytic abilities, strong organization and communication skills, and basic computing or programming abilities are all necessary. Similarly, applicants with business hours who are conscientious, creative, knowledgeable, eager, and adaptable are more likely to get hired.
Amazon Salary Structure
The amazon salary package for freshers differs for various job roles. We have shown the approximated package in the below chart, and it can vary from freshers to experienced
Worried about a low salary package, move your amazon freshers salary to the next step and increase the probability of getting high payment through enrolling in an Artificial Intelligence Course in Bangalore.
Essential Roles, Key responsibilities of Freshers Job at Amazon Inc
In this section, we have reviewed the respective roles and responsibilities of various job profiles at Amazon for freshers.
Amazon Inc expects their Junior Associates to have relevant skills in the following domains: customer service; excellent communication skills; operation management; contact center; email support; BPO services; excel; customer care support; Microsoft Office; and adaptable to night shift duties. If you get recruited for this post, you need to fulfill the following key roles and responsibilities
- To determine the type and quantity of commodities ordered by clients, receive and analyze work orders.
- To assist in locating the item, obtain storage location data from the merchandise database.
- Locate objects in storage places and verify that the information on it matches the data on work orders.
- Pick goods from storage rooms and carry them to inspection areas utilizing lifts for large boxes.
- Perform packaging and boozing duties, as well as inspecting things to ensure they are in good shape and meet quality criteria.
- Ensure that all picked and packed items are properly recorded in the Amazon order database.
- Deliver chosen and packed items to waiting delivery trucks, ensuring that they are loaded properly and safely.
- Ensure that the system generates all documentation for packed items and it is transferred over to the distribution workers.
- Arrange all incoming shipments according to established protocols in designated storage rooms.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment, and execute basic repairs and maintenance on equipment such as trucks and loaders.
Customer Care Executive
Applicants seeking a good Amazon salary for freshers should acquire the following skills: any bachelor degree in administration; excellent verbal and communication skills; capability to lead a group; basic knowledge on customer relationship management; fundamental computer skills; knowledge on conflict resolution techniques; and mediation support. As a customer care executive, you need to accomplish the following key roles and responsibilities at Amazon
- Managing a staff of customer service personnel.
- Taking charge of the customer service process.
- Taking care of consumer complaints that were raised to your notice.
- Bringing together policies and procedures.
- Preparation of Training and standardization service deliveries..
- Recruiting and hiring new employees.
- Monitoring Individual Teams and their performance.
- Conducting surveys on customer satisfaction and delivering feedback to employees.
- Having a proper knowledge of the brand in order to provide better customer service.
- Keeping your team in a comfortable working atmosphere.
Improve your communication skills for effective customer care support through taking Spoken English Classes in Bangalore.
Amazon expects 0-1 years of experienced candidates for this role with a good Amazon package for freshers. However, freshers who have completed any internship on process management are eligible to apply. But they must possess fundamental skills such as knowledge on processing softwares; technical skills; expertised communication skills; analytics; capability to operate massive equipment; and relevant mechanical skills. As a process associate, you are responsible for certain key roles and tasks which are
- Examining company processes for delays, barriers, and problems.
- Providing recommendations for process improvements that would increase production levels and reduce costs.
- Evaluating process orders.
- Maintaining and servicing production equipment.
- Identifying and resolving processing problems.
- Maintaining a supply of machines.
- Notification of production faults to Quality Assurance employees.
- Assuring that production procedures are compliant with safety and quality standards.
- Ensure that the production area is free of impediments and contamination.
- Creating reports on the manufacturing process.
Create a unique impact for automated processing and management with robots through learning RPA Training in Bangalore.
Customer Service Associate
Frehsers job at Amazon usually prefers basic skills rather than advanced computing and coding. So, customer service associate roles can be acquired if candidates have these required skills: any bachelor degree; relevant customer care experience (0-1 years preferred); completion of internship at Amazon; ability to manage customer relationships; Microsoft Office; excellent telephone handling; communication skills; and strong people skills to manage relationships. During their role at Amazon, they are assigned with the following crucial roles and responsibilities
- Participate in training seminars to expand product knowledge and enhance customer service skills.
- Answering customer questions through phone, walk-in, email, facsimile, and website.
- Processing incoming calls and maintaining a customer relationship management system.
- Identifying the needs of the customer.
- Inquiries are forwarded and handled to the relevant departments and employees.
- Contacting consumers to provide timely updates on the status of their questions.
- Customer service that really is superior to no other.
- Customer information is updated as needed.
- Information confidentiality must be protected.
- Taking on more responsibilities as required
Customer Service Executive
Applicants who are looking for job roles with an affordable amazon package for freshers need to possess the following skills: any relevant degree in management; ability to respond peacefully to the customer when stressed; fundamental knowledge of computers; and 0-1 years of relevant experience or internship with customer support are preferred. As a customer service executive, the must accomplish certain goals and responsibilities which are
- At all times, maintain a cheerful, compassionate, and professional approach toward consumers.
- Responding to client inquiries as quickly as possible.
- Using various channels to communicate with customers.
- Recognizing and addressing client complaints.
- Knowing about products so that you can respond to questions.
- Processing orders, documents, applications, and customer requests.
- Customer interactions, purchases, opinions, and complaints are all recorded.
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues.
- Providing comments on the customer service procedures.
- Taking care of junior representatives or junior groups.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with excellent customer service.
Amazon Software Engineer
Amazon expects their fresh software engineers to have desired skills such as knowledge on software development; programming experience with Java and Python ; basic understanding of Amazon tools & utilities; problem-solving; ability to deal with partners and external clients; excellent computing skills; and adaptability to travel to anywhere when required. Usually the amazon fresher software engineer salary ranges from 2.5 to 3.5 LPA. So, software engineer aspirants can go to this platform for innovative experience with AWS. Further, as a software engineer, they are concerned with following key roles and responsibilities which are
- Methods for software system validation and testing are being developed and directed.
- Directing software programs and projects.
- Managing the documentation development process.
- Communication of project statuses and proposals with clients and cross-functional departments.
- Data analysis is used to plan the installation of new systems or the modification of existing ones.
- The software development life cycle is managed.
- Performance of the system is being monitored.
- Providing critical project data to team members and fostering team cohesion.
- Creating and carrying out project plans.
- Problem-solving initiatives that incorporate mathematics and statistics.
- Following best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Developing innovative solutions to fulfill our company’s technical requirements.
- Testing new softwares and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of systems through innovations.
Become an exceptional software developer with excellent skills at Amazon through enrolling for Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai.
Employment Benefits for Freshers at Amazon Inc
- Amazon provides friendly workspace to all of their employees
- Medical Insurances for disability, accidental death, and healthcare management
- Benefits of covid pandemic during lockdowns
- Free snacks, drinks, and meals during break hours
- Paid leave-off during vacations and other festival occasions
- Leaves on paternity and maternity
- Transportation services for employees for free movement between workspace and homes
- International and National travel allowance to selective employees
- Financial assistance for homes, immigration, fertility, and international relocation
- Work from Home opportunities to desired candidates or experienced professionals
- Financial and retirement benefits to trustworthy employees
- Provides flexible spending account for shopping and purchases
- Perks and Discounts on online shopping and orders.
Applicants or graduate students looking for a great amazon salary package for freshers can go to Amazon. Also, aspirants who wish for a successful job in an e-commerce company are encouraged to apply for various roles. Besides, work experience and certifications from Amazon creates a high impact in the IT job market. Further, employees from Amazon are likely to get hired into any e-commerce firms (like Walmart, Flipkart, and others) as the role is globally recognized and has wider international opportunities.
Avail all the international benefits and boost your visa processing time with a good IELTS score card. To be an excellent candidate for global benefits, learn IELTS Coaching in Bangalore.