Today we are going to see ZOHO Salary for Freshers. ZOHO is an Indian-Origin Information Technology company that creates Web-based business tools. It is only developing IT Services, but also software services, cloud computing services to other businesses and together it is called Software as a Service (SaaS). The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas. Since its inception in 1996 till 2009, the company was called as AdventInc which was later renamed as ZOHO corporation. The company is best known for its Online Office suites which together are known as ZOHO Office Suites. The ZOHO Office Suites are Word Processing documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing tool, Customer Relationship Management tool, Project Management tool, Invoicing, and other applications.
ZOHO’s main office that is the headquarters is located in Chennai, India. Its US Headquarters is located in Del Valle, Texas. The company has 12 offices in nine countries around the world.
Before moving on to the main topic ZOHO Salary, let us see the reasons to join ZOHO as a Fresher and its interview process.
Reasons to join ZOHO
- You can be more productive during weekdays and there are functions, celebrations, every week to have fun too.
- There are also small teams in ZOHO so whatever you do has a very large impact on the products.
- There is no dress code and there are log-in or log-out times. You can come in at any time, work 8 hours, and can log out.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are free in ZOHO. Snacks and coffee are also available around the clock.
- ZOHO has a great workout area for employees to help them be fit.
- There is also a play area for Cricket, Basketball and more.
- Night shift people also have free cab facilities at night.
There are many perks in working at ZOHO as each need of the employees are addressed.
The ZOHO Company Salary is high for everyone working in ZOHO and the ZOHO Freshers Salary is also pretty high for freshers.
Let us now move on to the ZOHO Interview Process.
The ZOHO Interview process is usually conducted in five rounds. The levels get tougher as you reach them. Let us see about the five rounds in detail.
The five rounds are,
- Written Round
- Basic Programming
- Advanced Programming
- Technical HR
- General HR
The following interview process is purely for technical people.
1. Written Round
The first round is the Written round. But after the covid, ZOHO converted this into an Online Test. The ZOHO Online test is only for Freshers and not for experienced people. The Online Test is conducted in the MCQ format. The number of questions depends on the difficulty level. If the questions are tough, you will have minimum questions. If the questions are easier you will have maximum questions. Written round is split into two sections. One is General Aptitude and the other is C programming.
In General Aptitude the following questions are asked.
- Profit and Loss
- Speed and distance
- Ratios and Proportions
In C programming the following questions are asked.
- Nested Loops
- Flow charts
- Pointers and more.
2. Basic Programming
The second round is the Basic Programming round. It is a face to face round. If it happens virtually, you have to connect with the interviewer through the ZOHO Meet App. In ZOHO Meet, you have to share your screen with the interviewer and the questions will be sent through chat. In case it is a face-to-face interview you will be provided with a laptop.
Questions in this round are asked from C C++, Java, Loops, Recursions, and Data Structures.
3. Advanced programming
This is the third round in the ZOHO interview process. This round tests your problem-solving capabilities and contains only one question that you have to solve within 90 minutes. This round may be or may not be asked for a fresher so it is wise to prepare for this round also. In this round, you are asked to design a system that may be a high-level or low-level design. Some examples are,
- A Railway reservation system
- An Employee Management System
For experienced professionals, they may be also asked to design difficult applications like Facebook, Uber, Netflix, etc.
4. Technical HR
This round will be held for you based on your performance. If you have performed outstandingly well, then there might be chances that this round will not be held for you. The topics asked in this round are,
- Data Structures
- Solve the given problem
- Database concepts
- Logical puzzles
5. HR Round
Reaching this round is like almost getting selected for the company. In this final round, they will ask general questions like,
- Tell me about yourself
- Your extracurricular activities
- Why do you want to work for ZOHO?
- What is your location preference?
These are the rounds in the ZOHO interview process.
Let us now move on to the ZOHO Freshers Salary. In this section, we will discuss in detail the jobs roles available in ZOHO, their responsibilities, and the ZOHO Starting Salary for Freshers.
1. Software Developer
A Software Developer is the one who creates Software for Computers as well as Applications. He/she is also called a Coder or Software Programmer.
The Responsibilities of a Software Developer are,
- Discussing requirements with clients.
- Finding errors in the software and debugging them.
- Manage the systems once they start running.
- Teaming up with technical designers
- Incorporate Software Components
- Writing effective codes
- Creating codes for referencing and reporting
- Finding Operational practicality
- Creating quality assurance procedures
- Teaming up with UI UX Designers, Business and System Analysts.
Software Developer Skills
- Having working experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping frameworks like Hibernate.
- Understanding Agile Development methodologies.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Ability to learn other programming languages faster.
- Communication skills.
- Having an eye for detail.
The salary of a Software Developer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 lakhs per annum.
To become a Software developer in ZOHO, join our software courses like Python Training in Chennai and learn the Python Programming Language from its basics to advanced concepts.
To study the Python Programming language in Bangalore, join our Python Training in Bangalore and learn under the industry experts who have high-level knowledge in the Python Programming language.
The ZOHO Salary Package for Freshers will increase once they move to the next level in the company have gained sufficient knowledge and skills related to the position.
2. Web Developer
A Web developer is the one who creates visually appealing websites for businesses to help them have an online presence. They have to make sure that the websites are easily navigable, have user-friendly menus and features. There are many kinds of web developers such as Front-end web developers, Back-end web developers, Full-Stack web developers, and Webmasters. So let us see the Full Stack Web Developer as it covers both the Front-end and Back-end Web Developers.
The Responsibilities of a Full Stack Developer are,
- Creating Front-end web architecture.
- Creating User interactions on web pages.
- Creating back-end web applications.
- Developing Servers and Databases for Functionality.
- Make sure the applications are cross-platform optimized for mobile phones.
- Make sure the applications are responsive.
- Teaming up with Graphic Designers to design web features.
- Monitoring a project from starting to finish.
- Creating APIs.
- Satisfying both the technical and consumer needs.
- Staying updated on the latest technologies used in web development.
Full Stack Developer Skills
- Knowledge of Back-end programming languages like PHP, Perl, and Ruby.
- Proficient in Database Management Systems like MySQL, SQL Server, Postgre SQL, MongoDB, and Oracle Database.
- Knowledge of Version Control like Git, Github, and Subversion.
- Knowledge of Web hosting platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, and Microsoft Azure.
The salary of a Full Stack Developer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 lakhs per annum.
The ZOHO Corporation Salary varies from professional to professional and it increases with experience, knowledge-gained, and enhancement in skills.
3. Graphic/Visual Designer
Graphic Designers’ main job is to reflect ideas, opinions, and messages of a business through visually appealing designs. They mix art and technology using the Design software to inspire the users through art forms like images, words, and graphics.
The Graphic Designers’ Responsibilities
- Communicate with the client to know the aim of the project.
- Suggest clients on strategies to reach the target audience.
- Frame up the design to be portrayed in mind.
- Develop the images to portray the message.
- Create graphics for logos and websites.
- Pick Colour, Images, Text Style, and layout.
- Show the Design to the clients.
- Reassess designs before publishing them.
Graphic Designers’ Skills
- Communication skills
- Typography Skills
- Should know how to use adobe’s creative apps
- Knowledge of Interactive Media
- Coding Skills
- Branding Skills
- Presentation Skills
The salary of a Graphic Designer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 or Rs. 3 to 4 lakhs per annum.
To become a Graphic Designer in ZOHO, join our Graphic Design Course in Chennai at FITA Academy and master the technology.
The ZOHO Package is quite high in India compared to other countries.
4. Marketing Analyst
A Marketing Analyst is a Modern Professional who reads and analyzes the current market and trends to help their businesses to make informed decisions. By doing this they know what is the current trend, which products to make and sell, to which customers, and at what price.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Analyst
- Collect data based on market conditions and consumer demographics.
- Find out about customers’ opinions, buying habits, requirements, and wants.
- Analyze methods to gather data like surveys, interviews, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Implement methods for analyzing, interpreting, and evaluating textual data using thematic analysis.
- Examine methods for analyzing quantitative data.
- Turn Data findings into an understandable format such as Tables, Graphs, and Data Visualizations.
- Team up with internal teams to report the findings to the client and management.
- File and present reports on research findings.
Marketing Analyst Skills
- Knowledge of Statistics.
- Having an eye for detail
- Understanding the Marketing Strategies.
- Ability to understand information effectively.
- Software knowledge such as Excel or SPSS
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
The salary of a Marketing Analyst in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 or Rs. 3 to 4 lakhs per annum.
The ZOHO Freshers Salary depends on the skill, knowledge, expertise, and proficiency in a technology of a candidate.
5. Technical Writer
The Technical Writer is the one who writes complex technical documents in an easy and understandable way. They research and find information related to their company’s products and pens the information in a precise and clear format.
A Technical Writer Responsibilities
- Write, review, reassess and manage technical documents that include software and system engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Find the product information from various sources to write engaging and interesting content.
- Proofread the written document so that it is clear from plagiarism.
- Meet the weekly targets precisely.
- Team up with the developer team to understand the products and services clearly.
- Update the information if needed.
Technical Writers’ Skills
- Precise Writing Skills
- Understanding the latest, advanced technologies and technologies in general.
- Being Creative and Innovative
- Having a way with words.
- Knowledge of English Vocabulary and Grammar
- Understanding the company’s products and services.
- Reading Skills
- Understanding the target audiences.
- Understanding the scope of the business.
- Reviewing and Editing Skills
- Communicating with Subject Matter Experts.
The salary of a technical writer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 lakhs per annum.
If you want to become a technical writer or content writer in ZOHO, attend our Content Writing Course in Chennai at FITA Academy and master the writing skills.
The ZOHO Freshers Salary is one of the exciting factors for freshers to join ZOHO.
The ZOHO Salary for Freshers is one of the main reasons students are attracted to the company. Besides that, the company is also one of the top IT startups which has now evolved to become an IT company or corporation. So we have seen the job roles available in ZOHO for freshers. Moreover, the job roles are available for candidates with one year and more years of experience. There are more job roles available in ZOHO so kindly explore them and also explore more about the ZOHO Package for Freshers and make the best use of it.