Course Highlights and Why DevOps Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the DevOps Training in Bangalore!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the DevOps Online Course!
DevOps Course Objectives
- Understand the core principles and concepts of DevOps, its importance, and its impact on software development and deployment.
- Explore the DevOps ecosystem and learn how it integrates various tools and practices for efficient software delivery.
- Learn about the various opportunities available for DevOps engineers and the in-demand skills in the industry.
- Obtaining knowledge about Linux administration, covering essential concepts, commands, and network management for a strong foundation in the DevOps environment.
- Learn about version control using Git, including repository management, branching, merging, and integration with platforms like GitHub.
- Learn about continuous integration using Jenkins, from installation and configuration to creating build jobs, scheduling, and securing Jenkins.
- Understand Ansible and YAML for automation and configuration management, working with playbooks, roles, and plugins.
- Explore Docker for containerization, covering image creation, networking, and deployment of containerized web applications.
- Learn about Puppet for infrastructure management, understanding its components, architecture, and integration with version control systems.
- Learn continuous monitoring with Nagios, including installation, configuration, and setting up notifications for effective system monitoring.
- Getting to know Kubernetes for container orchestration, creating services, and deploying applications using rolling updates.
- Understand cloud computing concepts, focusing on AWS services and how DevOps practices can be applied in the cloud environment.
- Apply the obtained knowledge in Capstone projects.
DevOps Course Syllabus
Module 1: Introduction to the DevOps
- Understanding what is DevOps
- Why and need for DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- DevOps Ecosystem
- Scope of the DevOps Engineer
- Most demanded DevOps skills
- Important tools that are used in DevOps practices
Module 2: Linux Administration
- Fundamental concepts of Operating System
- Different versions of the Linux
- Significant Linux Operating Systems concepts such as Shell, File System structure, and Kernel
- Important Linux Commands that are used for Administration
- Commands used for User Management
- Commands used in File Permissions
- Commands for Partitioning
- Commands used for File System
- Package Management
- Networking essentials
- SSH configuration
Module 3: Source Control Using GIT
- Getting to know Version Control
- Introduction to GIT
- Configuration and Server setup
- Important Git Commands
- Working with Repositories
- Creation of repository (git init)
- Checking the status (git status)
- Adding files to the repository (git add)
- Committing files (git commit)
- Removing staged files (git reset)
- Removing committed files (git rm)
- Checking logs (git log)
- GIT Remote Repositories
- Branching in GIT
- Merging in GIT
- Workflows in GIT
- Various ways of using Git
- Feature Branch
- Gitflow Workflow
- Forking Workflow
- Working with GitHub
Module 4: Continuous Integration Using the Jenkins
- Getting to know Continuous Integration
- Continuous Integration with the Jenkins Overview
- Jenkins Architecture
- Installation of Jenkins
- Jenkins management
- Supporting the Git version control systems
- Different kinds of Jenkins Jobs
- Setting up the Jenkins job
- Scheduling build Jobs
- Securing Jenkins
- Jenkins Plugins
- Introduction to Maven
- Setting up of the Jenkins Master and the Slave servers
- Distributed builds of the Jenkins
- Backup and Restoration of the Jenkins
Module 5: Ansible
- Introduction to Ansible
- Introduction to YAML
- Configuration and Setup
- Ansible Documentation
- Ansible Modules
- Setup Module
- File Module
- Pause Module
- Yum Module
- Service Module
- Copy Module
- Package Module etc
- Ansible Command using the Line Usage
- Working with the Playbooks
- Introduction to the Playbooks in Ansible
- Creation of Reusable Playbooks
- Using Variables
- Advanced Playbooks Features
- Best Practices
- Working with Ansible Plugins
- Ansible Roles
- Role of Directory Structure
- Using the Roles
- Role Duplication
- Role Execution
- Roles of the Default Variables
- Roles of the Dependencies
- Embedding Modules and the Plugins In Roles
- Role Search Path
- Ansible Galaxy
Module 6: Docker
- Docker Concepts
- Installing Docker
- Docker Image Layers
- Build Docker Images using the Docker Commit Command
- Build Docker Images using Writing Dockerfile
- Push Docker Images to the Docker Hub
- Docker Networking, Volumes, and Links
- Creation of Dockerized Web Applications
Module 7: Puppet
- Puppet ecosystem, terminologies, and component
- Managing puppet infrastructure
- Puppet Modules and Environments
- Installation and setup procedure
- Configuration of the puppet client
- Configuration of the server architecture
- Knowing how the puppet run and works
- Integration of the git with puppet
Module 8: Nagios
- Overview of the Continuous Monitoring
- Basics of Nagios
- Installation of the Nagios
- Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and the Objects
- Nagios Commands
- Notifications in the Nagios
Module 9: Kubernetes
- Knowing about Kubernetes
- Creation of Service
- Installing the Kubernetes
- Working with the Dashboard in Kubernetes
- Deploying an App using the Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in the Kubernetes
- Containers and Container Orchestration
Module 10: DevOps on AWS Cloud
- Introduction of Cloud Computing
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- Different AWS services
- DevOps using the AWS
DevOps Course Trainer Profile
- DevOps Trainers at FITA Academy trains the students with market-relevant skills and industry-based projects. This results in gaining practical exposure to the tool and the subject.
- Trainers are Industry experts who have more than 10+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Professional trainers constantly update themselves with advanced technology, modified skills and concepts to give the best training to our students.
- Our mentors will provide multiple real world scenarios with job based case studies and projects.
- Regular recap sessions and doubt clearing sessions are conducted by our trainers.
- Tutors at FITA Academy train the students proficiently about the principles of continuous deployment and development and the application of DevOps tools.
- The trainers provide student’s required individual attention to clear their doubts.
- DevOps Trainers in Bangalore at FITA Academy support the students in Resume Building and Mock-interview training.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Student Success Story of DevOps Training in Bangalore
Darshan is a B.E ECE graduate who passed out in 2022 and was searching for a job. But he was struggling to get any. With almost a year gone without employment, he became desperate. He started to ask his friends for help and then one of them asked him to take up a course at FITA Academy to increase his chances of landing a job.
Darshan opted for the DevOps Course in Bangalore after enquiring with our coordinators. He enrolled in the course and learned with utmost dedication. He completed the assessments provided by our trainers along with the Capstone projects. He obtained certification of completion by the end of the course.
Darshan attended the placement training session after the completion of the course. Thanks to the training, he got placed in Cango Technologies and is now working as a DevOps Engineer with a pay of 4 LPA.
Features of DevOps Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn DevOps Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
DevOps Certification Course in Bangalore
Students are provided with a certificate of completion by the end of the DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy. This certification is the professional accreditation that states the ability of a person to accomplish the tasks that are related to the development and deployment of DevOps practices. It also states that the candidate has proficient knowledge of the DevOps tools. Also, having the DevOps Course certification on your curriculum vitae creates a positive impact on the time of the interview and also the chances of getting prioritized are comparatively high.
10 Benefits of Taking a DevOps Certification Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy
- Job Opportunities – There will be more demand for DevOps engineers than those who do not have any formal training or certifications. Moreover, being certified makes it easy for companies to hire employees because it assures them that the individual has received proper DevOps Training in Bangalore and has learned all the required skills. This also allows employers to trust the credentials of new hires, hence boosting employee loyalty and employee retention rates.
- Better Salary Package – The salary package of individuals who have gone through a rigorous process like acquiring a DevOps certification, can expect higher salaries when compared to those without such certifications. Thus, it becomes easier for them to secure jobs that might seem challenging due to various factors without certification.
- Enhanced Career Growth – Once individuals attain DevOps certification, this further boosts their career growth. Hence, there is no shortage of job opportunities for these DevOps-certified professionals.
- Easier Transitioning to New Technologies – Many new technologies are emerging daily, and they must keep up with these constantly changing requirements. However, if one does not possess a DevOps certification, they may struggle to transition from one technology stack to another. Such certification reduces the gap between experienced and inexperienced developers and thus facilitates smooth transitions among the different technologies and platforms.
- Better Communication Skills – Being certified in DevOps means that one possesses superior communication skills, which is necessary to work in a team where members communicate effectively with each other. A clear understanding of the overall development life cycle (SDLC) enables teams to identify technical roadblocks before escalating into serious problems. This, therefore, leads to smoother project execution.
- Higher Job Satisfaction Rates – A study by the International Institute for Management Development found that organizations that invest in staff training see a rise in company culture and performance levels. Employees who feel satisfied with their jobs report positive attitudes towards management and take pride in their delivery. Therefore, employees trained from our DevOps training show higher satisfaction levels while retaining the same productivity.
- Increased Productivity Levels – When comparing two groups of people, those with DevOps certifications perform better than uncertified ones in test scores and their ability to solve problems. Additionally, they can respond faster when faced with challenges. This results in increased productivity levels, translating into cost-effective solutions to business issues and reducing time wastage on routine tasks.
- Improved Quality Assurance Processes – DevOps-certified professionals focus on quality control throughout the SDLC. They ensure that end products meet standards and remain user-friendly so customers receive the best service.
- More Innovative Products – One cannot expect innovative ideas without investing in training and continuous improvement. Innovation requires constant evaluation to make sure that the right changes are implemented in the right way.
- Greater Business Value Creation – DevOps Certification helps organizations create more excellent value through improved collaboration, product deployment, and infrastructure provisioning. All three of these factors contribute to high customer satisfaction rates.
Besides the certification provided by FITA Academy, there are other globally recognised certificates. FITA Academy’s DevOps Course in Bangalore greatly helps students prepare for those certifications. Some of them are as follows.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Microsoft DevOps Engineer Expert
- Docker Certified Associate
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is a specialized certification in Amazon dedicated to AWS professionals wanting to specialize in the field of DevOps. You must possess an AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification to qualify for this certification exam.
Microsoft DevOps Engineer Expert
Microsoft DevOps Engineer Expert is a specialized certification in Microsoft for Azure professionals wanting to specialize in Devops. You need to possess a Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate or Developer Associate to qualify for this certification exam.
Docker Certified Associate
The Docker Certified Associate (DCA) certification is designed to test the skill set of candidates associated with Docker. The certification exam consists of 55 questions with a time limit of 90 minutes. The cost of the exam is $195.
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
The Certified Kubernetes Administrator certification is provided by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). This is in collaboration with the Linux Foundation. This is to certify that candidates possess enough knowledge and skill to operate on Kubernetes.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing DevOps Training in Bangalore
DevOps is the current revolution in the IT Industry. Above 70% of the Fortune companies have adopted DevOps practices in their organizations. Besides, for the past two years, the listings for the DevOps profile in the LinkedIn and Indeed websites have increased to 75%. Choosing DevOps as a career in the coming days is going to be beneficial and interesting as well. FITA Academy has risen to prominence as one of the top Devops Training Institutes In Bangalore, ensuring students make the most of the opportunities in the field of DevOps. “100% placement training and assistance is provided to students at the end of the course.”
Mentioned below are the popular companies that recruit DevOps Engineer or DevOps Certified candidates for their organizations.
- Oracle Crop
- Amazon.com Inc
- HCL Technologies
- Wipro Technologies,
- Accenture Technology Solutions
- Tata Consultancy Service Limited
- International Business Machines.
The common job designations offered to candidates in an organization, who know DevOps practices are as follows.
- DevOps Lead
- Release Manager
- DevOps Architect
- System Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Software Developer
- Integration Specialist
- DevOps Automation Expert
- DevOps Testing Professional
A DevOps Engineer’s primary responsibility is to implement strategies to balance demands throughout the software development life cycle, procedures, and tools, from coding to development to update and maintenance. Throughout the software lifecycle, they monitor health and track everything in all system components. FITA Academy’s alumni consists of a large number of DevOps Engineers working in reputed companies after completing the Devops Training Bangalore.
A DevOps architect manages the development, testing, and deployment of enterprise applications. DevOps architects are responsible for developing platforms and frameworks that allow for consistent, verifiable, and automated administration of applications and infrastructure across both non-production and production environments.
As a DevOps tech lead, you’ll bring best practices in software engineering and a management perspective to talk about infrastructure, security, and IT. In that role, you will collaborate with many clients to create tailored solutions to complicated technological issues. You will actively contribute to the company’s projects; some of the most significant jobs will include solution architecture, consulting, and participating in the pre-sales phase. This job entails 50% people management and leadership. FITA Academy’s Devops Training Bangalore provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills to obtain a job as a DevOps Lead.
The role of an integration specialist is to enable the DevOps team to integrate and build code on a regular and efficient basis, to seamlessly move code from workstations to integration servers to QA to staging to live, and, finally, to roll back production to the previous version with no hassles or impacted customers.
For an Entry Level candidate, the DevOps Engineer Salary For Freshers is around Rs 3,50,000 per annum. Candidates with Mid-level experience ( 3-5 years) can earn Rs 5,00,000 per annum.
Candidates with Senior Level experience (5-9 years) may earn up to Rs 10,00,000 per annum. The above mentioned average packages and perks may vary based on the years of experience gained and the organization’s policy. If you are a fresher or working professional, who need to upskill the knowledge on the DevOps practices, join FITA Academy, which is among the top Devops Training Institutes In Bangalore.
Key Skills required for a DevOps professional
DevOps Careers is one of the emerging careers at present. Also, the recruiters who hire DevOps professionals to their organization except for some of the key skills to be obtained by the candidate. Mentioned below are the key skills that the candidate requires to qualify oneself for that position.
- Knowledge of major DevOps Tools
- Software Security Skills
- Scripting and Coding Skills
- Cloud Skills
- Understanding of Tools and Automation Technologies
- Testing Skills
- Awareness of Network
- Customer and Business – Centric Mindset
- Collaboration and Flexibility
- Soft Skills
Knowledge of major DevOps Tools: The technology tends to change according to the growing needs of the businesses and so are the tools. A professional DevOps candidate must keep updated with the latest tools and trends in the practices. Below are the commonly used DevOps tools and their purposes are mentioned briefly.
- Source Control – SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
- Container Concepts – Docker, LXD
- Continuous Integration – Bamboo, Jenkins, and Teamcity
- Cloud – Google Cloud, Azure, Openstack and AWS
- Infrastructure Automation- Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Deployment Automation and Orchestration – Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, and VSTS
- Orchestration- Mesos, Kubernetes, and SwarmDevOps Training in BTMat FITA Academy trains the students efficiently with market-relevant tools under the guidance of industry experts.
FITA Academy aims to provide the Best Devops Training In Bangalore, equipping its students with all of the skills mentioned above.
Software Security Skills: We all know that DevOps is the integration of the Development and Operation team in an organization to increase the productivity and efficiency of the business. Ever since the DevOps practices were implemented to release software rapidly, the vulnerabilities and threats grew subsequently.
To protect the software releases from threats and vulnerabilities one should be able to write clean and scalable code. The Developer must be able to write codes to protect the software from bugs and errors during the deployment stage. The Developer should have a comprehensive understanding of software security skills and SDLC.
Cloud Skills: DevOps and Cloud are interlinked. To be a professional DevOps Engineer you need to know more about the cloud platforms and its application. Since the Cloud supports the DevOps with the complete platform to develop, deploy, test, and release codes. The Cloud platform helps in automation by providing CD/CI tools in a cost-efficient manner. Also, the Cloud platforms ensure that the provided resources are monitored and offered to users systematically. The Cloud platform permits IT organizations for facilitating and accelerating the development process. One can widen their knowledge in Cloud Platforms like AWS or Azure to effectively perform DevOps practices.
Understanding of Tools and Automation Technologies: Automation is the sole of the DevOps practices. One can be called a qualified DevOps Engineer only if one has a better understanding of the configurations, infrastructure settings, continuous testing, and monitoring the performance of the app. Also, Automation plays a significant role in DevOps practices since it reduces human efforts and that results in speed, accuracy, reliability, and consistency of the product. To keep your customers engaged with high quality and quicker delivery of the products, the DevOps Engineer must have a prolific knowledge about DevOps coding tools, testing tools, and automation technology. That said, FITA Academy equips its students by imparting them with knowledge of tools and automation technologies, thereby earning a name for itself as the Best Devops Training In Bangalore.
Testing Skills:Testing skills has a huge impact on DevOps practices. One can not automate the DevOps workflow efficiently if continuous testing is not performed properly.
Testing plays a major role in the DevOps lifecycle. A professional DevOps Engineer should make sure that the automated tests run according to the needs of a process and in case the codes are not tested or bugged properly, the problem may directly affect the end-user (customers). So, a DevOps Engineer must have good testing knowledge to avoid the hustle and bustle.
Awareness of Network: The Awareness of Networks and their role in the DevOps lifecycle is essential. Any DevOps project’s motto is to successfully deliver the applications to its end-users. To provide the applications successfully to its customers the DevOps Engineer should have a good account of knowledge in Networking and Security.
Customer and business-Centric Mindset: The aim of a DevOps Engineers is to deliver valuable results to their end-users and monetary benefits to the organization. The DevOps Engineer should always think in ways to benefit the organization and business. DevOps Engineers are required to analyze how their activities can benefit the organization. For doing that the DevOps Engineer should maintain a good rapport with the stakeholders, testers, developers, business leaders, and project managers. This will eventually result in optimized and synchronized activities to achieve a common goal.
Collaboration and Flexibility: A DevOps Engineer should collaborate with the team members to gather more information and ideas for the process. Teamwork makes the work easier and less complicated. Besides, it also results in quicker delivery of the works. A DevOps Engineer should be flexible with this and other important skills required for a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer should be flexible to do multitasking and support the team during the critical phase.
SoftSkills: A DevOps Engineer is required to have good communication and Interpersonal skills among their peers. The communication skills play a major role as the DevOps Engineer is required to communicate clearly with their higher authorities and working subordinates during the process of the software release.
Success Story of DevOps Training in Bangalore
I thank FITA Academy for giving me the best training and technical knowledge and my trainers are very supportive and they clarify all subject doubts. I am very satisfied to learn the DevOps course at FITA Academy. I suggest people who are seeking to learn DevOps courses choose FITA Academy to learn it comprehensively.
I did the DevOps Course at FITA Academy. Really it is a great platform to learn the DevOps concepts. The trainer was friendly and they explain all the classes clearly. Extensive training on important topics and thanks to the team who helped in assigning my missed classes again.
I took training for DevOps at FITA Academy institute. The tutor has good knowledge of the subject & is very experienced. He makes understands every concept in an easy way. Management is very good, flexible with timings. The teaching pattern is easy and understandable. Now I got placed in a reputed company with the support of FITA Academy. Thanks, FITA Academy for giving the best coaching.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about DevOps Training in Bangalore
- The DevOps Courseware in Bangalore at FITA Academy is designed by industry experts with more than 10+ years of experience in the DevOps and Cloud platform.
- Students are provided with both theoretical and practical knowledge
- Wider coverage of DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy with 60+ hours of training.
- Above 50,000+ students trust FITA Academy.
- An affordable fee structure for students and working professionals.
- Convenient Batch timing for the students and the working professionals as well.
- Certification provided at the end of the course.
- FITA Academy has tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium and large scale companies. Most of the companies have a job opening for the DevOps Engineer and roles that are related to DevOps.
- We have a dedicated placement portal to support the students.
- FITA Academy helps the students with discussion of DevOps Interview Questions and Answers, mock interviews, and group discussions and trains them confidentially to take an interview.
- We provide necessary individual attention to our students. The DevOps Course batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been reduced to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with the trainers.
- FITA Academy provides sufficient practical training to students with many Industry related case studies and real-time projects.
The different payment modes accepted at FITA Academy are
- UPI and
- Bank Transfer
General Q & A about DevOps Training in Bangalore
Who is eligible for DevOps course?There are no prerequisites to learn DevOps. Anyone with a passion for learning DevOps can take up the course. All one needs is the right study material (DevOps Tutorial videos for example). However, a background in IT and coding can be beneficial.
Can I learn DevOps in 3 months?Learning DevOps in 3 months can be quite challenging. Typically, DevOps takes around 9 - 12 months to learn.
What is the cost of DevOps Training in Bangalore?The cost varies from institution to institution. Typically a DevOps Course costs around Rs 20 - 50 K. The factors that influence cost include the curriculum, the duration of the course and the placement facilities provided.
Does DevOps need coding?Coding and scripting are two of the key skills for anyone working in DevOps. Without these skills, you'll be unable to automate tasks or work with code repositories.
Does DevOps have future?DevOps jobs have a great and promising future. It is considered one of the best fields in the IT industry.
What is DevOps engineer salary?DevOps engineer salaries in Bangalore ranges between ₹ 3.7 Lakhs to ₹ 13.1 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 7.5 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 73.9k latest salaries received from Devops Engineers.
Which language is best for DevOps?
Some of the languages commonly used languages in DevOps are as follows
What is DevOps for beginners?DevOps is a cultural approach that provides emphasis on integration and collaboration between development and operations teams to streamline software delivery processes.
What is next after DevOps?After learning DevOps, you can opt for learning Agile or Cloud Computing depending on the career path you aspire for.
What is DevOps skills?
Some of the skills needed by DevOps professionals are as follows
- File handling
- System administrator
- Text processing
- Process management.
How do I get a high salary in DevOps?
- Gain as much experience as you can.
- Upskill yourself with whatever tools and technologies are available in DevOps.
- Update yourself with the latest trends emerging in the DevOps field.
- Pursue certification courses to enhance your resume
- Improve your soft skills.
Which company pays highest for Devops engineer?
Some of the highest-paying companies for DevOps professionals are as follows.
- SAP Ariba
- Automation Anywhere