Course Highlights and Why DevOps Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
|02-02-2023||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|04-02-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|06-02-2023||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|11-02-2023||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the DevOps Training in Bangalore!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the DevOps Online Course!
- Understanding what is DevOps
- Why and need for DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- DevOps Ecosystem
- Scope of the DevOps Engineer
- Most demanded DevOps skills
- Important tools that are used in DevOps practices
- Fundamental concepts of Operating System
- Different versions of the Linux
- Significant Linux Operating Systems concepts such as Shell, File System structure, and Kernel
- Important Linux Commands that are used for Administration
- Commands used for User Management
- Commands used in File Permissions
- Commands for Partitioning
- Commands used for File System
- Package Management
- Networking essentials
- SSH configuration
- Getting to know Version Control
- Introduction to GIT
- Configuration and Server setup
- Important Git Commands
- Working with Repositories
- Creation of repository (git init)
- Checking the status (git status)
- Adding files to the repository (git add)
- Committing files (git commit)
- Removing staged files (git reset)
- Removing committed files (git rm)
- Checking logs (git log)
- GIT Remote Repositories
- Branching in GIT
- Merging in GIT
- Workflows in GIT
- Various ways of using Git
- Feature Branch
- Gitflow Workflow
- Forking Workflow
- Working with GitHub
- Getting to know Continuous Integration
- Continuous Integration with the Jenkins Overview
- Jenkins Architecture
- Installation of Jenkins
- Jenkins management
- Supporting the Git version control systems
- Different kinds of Jenkins Jobs
- Setting up the Jenkins job
- Scheduling build Jobs
- Securing Jenkins
- Jenkins Plugins
- Introduction to Maven
- Setting up of the Jenkins Master and the Slave servers
- Distributed builds of the Jenkins
- Backup and Restoration of the Jenkins
- Introduction to Ansible
- Introduction to YAML
- Configuration and Setup
- Ansible Documentation
- Ansible Modules
- Setup Module
- File Module
- Pause Module
- Yum Module
- Service Module
- Copy Module
- Package Module etc
- Ansible Command using the Line Usage
- Working with the Playbooks
- Introduction to the Playbooks in Ansible
- Creation of Reusable Playbooks
- Using Variables
- Advanced Playbooks Features
- Best Practices
- Working with Ansible Plugins
- Ansible Roles
- Role of Directory Structure
- Using the Roles
- Role Duplication
- Role Execution
- Roles of the Default Variables
- Roles of the Dependencies
- Embedding Modules and the Plugins In Roles
- Role Search Path
- Ansible Galaxy
- Docker Concepts
- Installing Docker
- Docker Image Layers
- Build Docker Images using the Docker Commit Command
- Build Docker Images using Writing Dockerfile
- Push Docker Images to the Docker Hub
- Docker Networking, Volumes, and Links
- Creation of Dockerized Web Applications
- Puppet ecosystem, terminologies, and component
- Managing puppet infrastructure
- Puppet Modules and Environments
- Installation and setup procedure
- Configuration of the puppet client
- Configuration of the server architecture
- Knowing how the puppet run and works
- Integration of the git with puppet
- Overview of the Continuous Monitoring
- Basics of Nagios
- Installation of the Nagios
- Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and the Objects
- Nagios Commands
- Notifications in the Nagios
- Knowing about Kubernetes
- Creation of Service
- Installing the Kubernetes
- Working with the Dashboard in Kubernetes
- Deploying an App using the Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in the Kubernetes
- Containers and Container Orchestration
- Introduction of Cloud Computing
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- Different AWS services
- DevOps using the AWS
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- We firmly believe in a blended way of learning.
- DevOps Trainers at FITA Academy trains the students with market-relevant skills and industry-based projects. This results in gaining the practical exposure to the tool and the subject.
- Trainers are Industry experts who have more than 12+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Tutors at FITA Academy trains the students proficiently about the principles of continuous deployment and development and the application of DevOps tools.
- Enhances the knowledge of the students with Industry-relevant skills.
- The trainers provide student’s required individual attention to clear their doubts.
- DevOps Trainers in Bangalore at FITA Academy supports the students in Resume Building and Mock-interview training.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
DevOps Certification Course in Bangalore
About DevOps Certification Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy
DevOps Certification Course in Bangalore
DevOps Course Certification is the professional accreditation that states the ability of a person to accomplish the tasks that are related to the development and deployment of DevOps practices. It also states that the candidate has proficient knowledge of the DevOps tools. Also, having the DevOps Course certification on your curriculum vitae creates a positive impact on the time of the interview and also the chances of getting prioritized are comparatively high.
DevOps Certification Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy provides certification with professional training for freshers and working professionals. DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy trains the students efficiently and widens the knowledge of DevOps concepts to the students. Trainers are Industrial experts and they train the students with recent updates in the industry.
At FITA Academy, we provide a customized DevOps Course in Bangalore that helps you to get an edge over other candidates.
Our DevOps certified specialists have rich experience in this field. They can share their expertise with you by providing live projects and hands-on sessions. So don’t miss this golden opportunity! Take part in our DevOps Course Certification in Bangalore and make your dream come true.
10 Benefits of Taking a DevOps Certification Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy:
- Job Opportunities – As there will be more demand for DevOps engineers than those who do not have any formal training or certifications. Moreover, being certified makes it easy for companies to hire employees because it assures them that the individual has received proper DevOps Training in Bangalore and has learned all the required skills. This also allows employers to trust the credentials of new hires, hence boosting employee loyalty and employee retention rates.
- Better Salary Package – The salary package of individuals who have gone through a rigorous process like acquiring a DevOps certification can expect higher salaries when compared to those without such certifications. Thus, it becomes easier for them to secure jobs that might seem challenging due to various factors without certification.
- Enhanced Career Growth – Once individuals attain DevOps certification, this further boosts their career growth. Hence, there is no dearth of job opportunities for these DevOps certified professionals.
- Easier Transitioning to New Technologies – Many new technologies are emerging every day, and they need to keep up with these constantly changing requirements increases. However, if one does not possess a DevOps certification, they may find it harder to transition from one technology stack to another. Such certification reduces the gap between experienced and inexperienced developers and thus facilitates smooth transitions among the different technologies and platforms.
- Better Communication Skills – Being certified in DevOps means that one possesses superior communication skills, which is necessary to work in a team where members communicate effectively with each other. A clear understanding of the overall development life cycle (SDLC) enables teams to identify technical roadblocks before escalating into serious problems. This, therefore, leads to smoother project execution. Get the best DevOps Training in Bangalore for a career in DevOps which is in high demand and pays well.
- Higher Job Satisfaction Rates – A study conducted by the International Institute for Management Development found that organizations that invest in staff training see a rise in company culture and performance levels. Employees who feel satisfied with their jobs report positive attitudes towards management and take pride in what they deliver. Therefore, employees who have been trained from our DevOps training show higher satisfaction levels while retaining the same amount of productivity.
- Increased Productivity Levels – When comparing two groups of people, those who hold DevOps certifications perform better than uncertified ones in terms of test scores and their ability to solve problems. Additionally, they are able to respond faster when faced with challenges. This results in increased productivity levels which translates into cost-effective solutions to business issues and reduced time wastage on routine tasks. All this knowledge and skill from our DevOps Training Institutes in Bangalore gives you an edge over the competition.
- Improved Quality Assurance Processes – DevOps certified professionals focus on quality control throughout the entire SDLC. They ensure that end products meet standards and remain user-friendly so that customers receive the best service.
- More Innovative Products – One cannot expect innovative ideas without investing in training and continuous improvement. Innovation requires constant evaluation to make sure that the right changes are implemented in the right way. That’s why businesses are increasingly turning to DevOps methodology to develop more efficient products through DevOps Training in Bangalore.
- Greater Business Value Creation – Our DevOps Course in Bangalore, with its certification helps organizations create greater value through improved collaboration, product deployment, and infrastructure provisioning. All three of these factors contribute to high customer satisfaction rates.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Job Opportunities After Completing DevOps Training in Bangalore
DevOps is the current revolution in the IT Industry. A recent survey conducted by the Global Fortune company it is predicted that with the adoption of the DevOps practice by the year 2021 is going to be more than 50% of the fortune companies that would demand DevOps certified professionals for their organizations. Above 70% of the fortune, companies have adopted DevOps practices in their organizations. Besides, for the past two years, the listings for the DevOps profile in the LinkedIn and Indeed websites have increased to 75%. Choosing DevOps as a career in the coming days is going to be beneficial and interesting as well. Gain conceptual knowledge from our Devops Training in Marathahalli and get up to speed on the DevOps trends and practices by learning about various DevOps tools and practices. You will come out with a much better understanding of the themes and capabilities of DevOps and be well prepared to tackle the real-world challenges of DevOps adoption. Mentioned below are the popular companies that recruit DevOps Engineer or DevOps Certified candidates for their organizations.
Infosys, Oracle Crop, Amazon.com Inc, HCL Technologies, Wipro Technologies, Accenture Technology Solutions, Tata Consultancy Service Limited, International Business Machines.
The common job designations that are offered to candidates in an organization, who know DevOps practices are as follows.
- DevOps Lead
- Release Manager
- DevOps Architect
- System Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Software Developer
- Integration Specialist
- DevOps Automation Expert
- DevOps Testing Professional
Below are the packages offered for candidates with knowledge in the DevOps practices.
- For an Entry Level candidate on an average, they offer Rs 3,50,000 per annum.
- For candidates with Mid-level experience ( 3-5 years) they can earn Rs 5,00,000 per annum.
For candidates with Senior Level experience (5-9 years) may earn up to Rs 10,00,000 per annum. The above mentioned average packages and perks may vary based on the years of experience gained and also based on the organization’s policy. If you are fresher or working professionals who need to upskill the knowledge on the DevOps practices, join DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy and learn the course professionally under the guidance of industry experts.
DevOps is amidst the list of skills demanded by many organizations for their expansion. There are certain pre-requisite kept forward for students to note prior to the enrollment into the Best DevOps Training in Bangalore.
The candidates trained in DevOps Course in Bangalore are the highest paid in the industry. As the dominance of testing and automation is acquiring the cliff in the IT sector, pursuing DevOps will be helpful.
Key Skills required for a DevOps professional
DevOps Careers is one of the emerging careers at present. Also, the recruiters who hire DevOps professionals to their organization except for some of the key skills to be obtained by the candidate. Mentioned below are the key skills that are required by the candidate to qualify oneself for that position.
- Knowledge of major DevOps Tools
- Software Security Skills
- Scripting and Coding Skills
- Cloud Skills
- Understanding of Tools and Automation Technologies
- Testing Skills
- Awareness of Network
- Customer and Business – Centric Mindset
- Collaboration and Flexibility
- Soft Skills
Knowledge of major DevOps Tools: As the technology tends to change according to the growing needs of the businesses and so are the tools. A professional DevOps candidate must keep oneself updated with the latest tools and trends in the practices. Below are the commonly used DevOps tools and their purposes are mentioned briefly.
Source Control – SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
Container Concepts – Docker, LXD
Continuous Integration – Bamboo, Jenkins, and Teamcity
Infrastructure Automation- Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
Deployment Automation and Orchestration – Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, and VSTS
Orchestration- Mesos, Kubernetes, and SwarmDevOps Training in BTMat FITA Academy trains the students efficiently with market-relevant tools under the guidance of industry experts.
Software Security Skills- We all are aware of the fact that DevOps is the integration of the Development and Operation team in an organization for increasing the productivity and efficiency of the business. Ever since the DevOps practices were implemented to release software at a rapid pace and so are the vulnerabilities and threats grew subsequently.
To protect the software releases from threats and vulnerabilities one should be able to write clean and scalable code. The Developer must be able to write codes to protect the software from the bugs and errors during the deployment stage. The Developer should have a comprehensive understanding of software security skills and SDLC.
Cloud Skills: DevOps and Cloud are interlinked. If you want to be a professional DevOps Engineer you need to know more about the cloud platforms and its application. Since the Cloud supports the DevOps with the complete platform to develop, deploy, test, and release codes. The Cloud platform help in automation by providing CD/CI tools in a cost-efficient manner. Also, the Cloud platforms make sure that the provided resources are monitored and offered to its users systematically. The Cloud platform permits IT organizations for facilitating and accelerating the development process. One can widen their knowledge in Cloud Platforms like AWS or Azure to perform the DevOps practices effectively. AWS Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy trains the concepts of Cloud Platforms and it uses in the market with relevant skills proficiently to the students.
Understanding of Tools and Automation Technologies: Automation is the sole of the DevOps practices. One can be called a qualified DevOps Engineer only if one has a better understanding of the configurations, infrastructure settings, continuous testing, and monitoring the performance of the app. Also, Automation plays a significant role in DevOps practices since it reduces human efforts and that results in speed, accuracy, reliability, and consistency of the product. To keep your customers engaged with high quality and quicker delivery of the products, the DevOps Engineer must have a prolific knowledge about DevOps coding tools, testing tools, and automation technology.
Testing Skills: Testing skills has a huge impact on DevOps practices. One can not automate the DevOps workflow efficiently if continuous testing is not performed properly.
Testing plays a major role in the DevOps lifecycle. A professional DevOps Engineer should make sure that the automated tests run accordingly to the needs of a process and in case the codes are not tested or bugged properly, the problem may directly affect the end-user (customers). So, it is mandatory for a DevOps Engineer should have good testing knowledge to avoid the hustle and bustle.
Awareness of Network: The Awareness of Networks and their role in the DevOps lifecycle is an important factor. The motto of any DevOps project is to deliver the applications to its end-users successfully. To provide the applications successfully to its customers the DevOps Engineer should have a good account of knowledge in the Networking and Security.
Customer and business-Centric Mindset: The aim of a DevOps Engineers is to deliver valuable results to their end-users and monetary benefits to the organization. The DevOps Engineer should always think in ways to benefit the organization and business. DevOps Engineers are required to analyze how their activities can benefit the organization. For doing that the DevOps Engineer should maintain a good rapport with the stakeholders, testers, developers, business leaders, and project managers. This will eventually result in optimized and synchronized activities to achieve a common goal.
Collaboration and Flexibility: A DevOps Engineer should collaborate with the team members to gather more information and ideas for the process. Teamwork makes the work easier and less complicated. Besides, it also results in quicker delivery of the works. A DevOps Engineer should be flexible with this and other important skill that is required for a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer should be flexible to do multitasking and support the team during the critical phase.
SoftSkills: A DevOps Engineer is required to have good communication and Interpersonal skills among their peers. The communication skills play a major role as the DevOps Engineer is required to communicate clearly with their higher authorities and working subordinate during the process of the software release. DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy supports the students with the wide academic curriculum of the DevOps concepts and provides professional training to the students.
Having seen the technical skills that are required for a professional DevOps Engineer, know about the DevOps Interview questions that are asked to the candidates during an Interview.
1) Mention the prerequisites that are needed for DevOps Implementation.
Below are the prerequisites that are needed during DevOps Implementation,
- Automation Deployment
- Automation Testing
- Version Control Software
- Automated tools needed for compliance
- Automated tools needed for the process.
2) What is the core operation that is used in the Development and Infrastructure of DevOps?
The core operations are as follows,
- Version Control
3)List out the key components of DevOps
The key components of the DevOps lifecycle are as follows,
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Monitoring
4) Explain DevOps? Is DevOps a tool?
We can’t refer DevOps as a tool. It is a work culture that collaborates the development and operation teams of an organization for Continuous development, Continuous integration, continuous deployment, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring.
5) What are the advantages of GIT?
Mentioned below are the advantages of the GIT tool,
- High Availability
- Data replication and redundancy
- It can be used for any projects
- It is utilized for network performance and superior disk utilization
- It is user-friendly.
6) What are the different types of version control software available today?
Different types of version control software are as follows,
7)Explain the concept of Continuous Integration (CI)?
In this method, there is one team that makes code changes, and another team checks whether the new code has been successfully integrated with other modules. If it doesn’t, then the developer needs to fix the issue before merging the changes into production. The CI server will run continuously while the developers are working on their tasks. Get upskilled with all the concepts with DevOps Training in Bangalore for better career growth.
8)Explain the concept of Continuous Automation(CA)?
Continuous automation is the practice of automating processes throughout the entire project life cycle. This includes activities such as compilation, packaging, unit tests, integration tests, system test, acceptance test, etc. learn this automation from our DevOps Course in Bangalore for beginners and also for your career growth.
DevSecOps means combining security practices from both Development and Operations. When security concerns arise, both the development and operations teams should come together to find solutions to mitigate those risks.
10)How do you identify risk factors?
Before identifying any risk factor, we need to understand the impact of the incident and its potential consequences. We also have to assess the severity of the problem. Based on the assessment done, we need to choose between preventive or corrective action.
12)Describe the various roles within the DevOps team?
The members of the DevOps team are divided into three distinct groups, Developers, Testers, and Operations. In order to make sure that every team member plays his/her role perfectly, it is essential to create a good relationship among them.
13) Define the term “Release Management”
Release management refers to the process of planning, tracking, and releasing your application updates. So release management involves the following components:
Planning – To plan the releases, you need to define business requirements based on which you design the release.
Tracking – You track the progress of the release by performing automated builds and deployments
Releasing – Once the release is ready, you deploy it.
14) Describe all the five phases involved in SDLC
The software development lifecycle consists of 5 major phases, which are:
- Requirements analysis
- Design & coding
15) How does the DevOps approach differ from traditional development?
Traditional development approaches are focused on delivering finished products to customers, whereas the DevOps approach helps in integrating development processes, tools, and technology to ensure quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
16) Explain the terms Continuous Delivery and CDO?
CDO stands for Continuous Delivery of Operations. This is a process where the infrastructure is scaled up automatically as the number of users increases.
17) Define Agile?
Agile Software Development is a fast-paced methodology that focuses on producing high-quality applications in short time frames. It allows the client and product owner to constantly interact with the software being developed so they can understand the requirements better and give feedback during the entire process.
18) What are the advantages of using DevOps.
Advantages of using DevOps include:
- Reduced cost
- Improved speed
- Better communication
19)What are the different types of testing available in the DevOps world?
Test Types Available in the DevOps World:
- Unit Test
- Integration Test
- System Test
20)Explain the importance of Security Testing?
Security Testing is the process of finding flaws in the programs and fixing the bugs found. This ensures that no loopholes exist in the program that could lead to security breaches.
21)Explain the concept of Metrics in DevOps?
Metrics are used to measure the performance of an application and find out how efficient the application is. Using metrics, we can know whether the system works well or not. You will gain conceptual skill from our DevOps Training Bangalore to become a professional DevOps developer.
22)How do you identify the problems in the code?
You use issue tracker tools like Jira or Redmine for this purpose. With these kinds of tools, you can keep a record of issues reported by your developers and testers.
For more DevOps Interview Questions and Answers for Fresher and Experienced candidates click here.
I thank FITA Academy for giving me the best training and technical knowledge and my trainers are very supportive and they clarify all subject doubts. I am very satisfied to learn the DevOps course at FITA Academy. I suggest people who are seeking to learn DevOps courses choose FITA Academy to learn it comprehensively.
I took training for DevOps at FITA Academy institute. The tutor has good knowledge of the subject & is very experienced. He makes understands every concept in an easy way. Management is very good, flexible with timings. The teaching pattern is easy and understandable. Now I got placed in a reputed company with the support of FITA Academy. Thanks, FITA Academy for giving the best coaching.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
DevOps Training in Bangalore Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- The DevOps Courseware in Bangalore at FITA Academy is designed by industry experts with more than 12+ years of experience in the DevOps and Cloud platform.
- The blended methodology of learning makes the students understand DevOps concepts and apply them easily.
- Wider coverage of DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy with 60+ hours of training.
- Above 50,000+ students trust FITA Academy.
- An affordable fee structure for students and working professionals.
- Convenient Batch timing for the students and the working professionals as well.
- Professional DevOpsTraining in Bangalore at FITA Academy with certification.
- We are proud to state that we have tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium and large scale companies. Most of the companies have a job opening for the DevOps Engineer and roles that related to DevOps.
- We have a dedicated placement portal to support the students.
- FITA Academy helps the students with corporate training, mock interviews, and group discussions and trains them confidentially to take an interview.
- We provide necessary individual attention to our students. The DevOps Course batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been reduced to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with the trainers.
- FITA Academy provides sufficient practical training to students with many Industry related case studies and real-time projects.
The term DevOps was initially coined in the year 2009, by Patrick Debois. This term was named after the integration of the “Development” and “Operations” team in an organization. The term DevOps is still a perplexity amongst many. What exactly DevOps is all about? Whether it is a technical approach, business approach or culture? However, we define it, DevOps is undoubtedly leading the organizations to a successful path.
Numerous organizations have begun to implement DevOps practices because of the enormous benefits provided by DevOps practices. Also, the benefits of DevOps practices can be categorized into three and they are Technical, Business, and Cultural benefits. Below, the benefits are mentioned briefly.
Technical Benefits of DevOps
- Continuous software delivery
- Less complexity to manage
- Faster resolution of problems
Business Benefits of DevOps
- Rapid delivery of features
- Stable operating environments
- Developed communication and collaboration
- Sufficient time to innovate instead of maintaining and fixing.
Cultural Benefits of DevOps
- More productive and happier teams
- Larger employee engagement
- Better professional development opportunities
As DevOps focuses on delivering more valuable results in the project lifecycle, this is deemed to be the ideal approach for various Government IT projects and IT Companies. DevOps helps in advancing constantly the operational flexibility and offering cost-effective ways for producing the desired results. Learn DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy and widen your career opportunities under professional guidance.
Phases of DevOps
Generally, DevOps practices are applied in large and distributed platforms like Cloud and e-Commerce platforms. Also, these applications involve various phases in it. Mentioned below are the important phases of the DevOps life cycle and this is the process that is practiced by the operational and development team in an organization.
- Continuous Development
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Monitoring
- Continuous Feedback
- Continuous operations
Continuous Development: It is the initial stage of coding and planning of the software. It is during the planning phase the motto of the project is decided. Then, the developers begin to develop their code for the application. Also, no DevOps tool is required in the planning stage. The developers can write the code in any language, but they have this limitation that it has to be maintained only using the code version control tools. After maintaining the code using the tools it is moved to the next phase. DevOps Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy trains the students efficiently by teaching them the DevOps concepts in a step-by-step procedure under the guidance of the working professionals with certification.
Continuous Testing: This process begins soon after the development phase. Here the software is tested constantly for testing and identifying the bugs in the process. Mostly for Continuous testing, the developers use the testing tools like TestNG, JUnit, and Selenium. With the help of these tools, the Quality Analysts test multiple code-bases. The Analysts test the code completely to ensure that there are no flaws in the function. The automation testing is performed basically by Selenium. After the automation testing, the reports are transferred by using the TestNG. Besides, the complete testing phase can be automated using the continuous integration tool Jenkins. For instance, if we have written the Selenium code in Java for testing the application, we can build the code using either Maven or Ant. On the completion of the code building, they are tested for the User Acceptance Test. Also, this process could be automated using Jenkins. Automation testing saves more labor effort and time and it results in increased productivity.
Continuous Integration: In this practice of software development, the developers are needed to make necessary changes to the source code frequently. The term “Frequently” here indicates on a weekly or daily basis as well. Also, in this phase building code not only indicates compilation, but it also indicates packaging, unit testing, code review, and integration testing. The code that supports the new functions is constantly integrated with codes that are existing already. DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy trains the students with Industry relevant skills and upskills the knowledge of the students under the guidance of working professionals.
Continuous Deployment: In this stage, the codes are deployed on the production servers. This is also important to make sure that codes are deployed correctly to all the servers. For Continuous Deployment, tools like Containerization and Configuration Management support in achieving Continuous Deployment. The act of maintaining consistency and establishing the application’s functional requirement is called Configuration Management. In a nutshell, the method of releasing the deployments to all the servers and programming the updates on all the servers is important. As the new codes are deployed persistently the configuration management tool has a significant role in executing the tasks frequently. The popular Configuration Management tools are SaltStack, Chef, and Ansible.
Besides, the role of the containerization tool it also has an equal role in the deployment stage. A few examples of these tools are Vagrant and Docker. This tool supports in producing consistency among the Development, Staging, Test, and Production Environments. On using these tools there is no scope for failures and errors in the production environment itself. Moreover, it permits us to run applications easily on various computers.
Continuous Monitoring: It is the most important phase of the DevOps life cycle. Where the important information of the software users is recorded. The gathered information initially would be analyzed and processed to the correct functionality of the applications. General errors such as reachability of the server and low memory are solved in this stage. Besides, the network issues are solved in this stage. At this stage, the operational functionalities are enhanced because of Continuous Monitoring.
Continuous Feedback: The performance of the applications are constantly analyzed before the final output of a product. This is also one of the significant phases of the DevOps practices as the feedbacks are collected from the customers. Also, customer feedback is the biggest asset for any business for their development. DevOps Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy trains the students with a wide academic curriculum and they provide a holistic understanding of the DevOps concepts and practices to the students.
Continuous operations: Every DevOps operations is based on the continuity and complete automation of the process. As a result of continuous operation, organizations can see more benefits in their businesses. As it saves time and labor efforts as well. With the implementation of DevOps practices, software products can increase their efficiency and also satisfy their customers easily. This is the reason why various organizations are in small or large scale or government institutions they are trying to deploy the DevOps practices in their businesses to increase the efficiency.