Course Highlights and Why Digital Marketing Course in Chennai at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking Digital Marketing Course in Chennai!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Digital Marketing Online training!
Digital Marketing Course Objectives
- Learn about the fundamentals of Digital Marketing and its role in the business landscape
- Learn about the different channels of Digital Marketing including Search Engines, Social Media, Content Marketing, Email Marketing etc.
- Develop an understanding of SEO and the various tools and techniques used in SEO to increase website ranking in Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
- Learn about paid ads, how to plan, create and maintain paid-ad campaigns.
- Develop knowledge about keywords and the various tools and techniques used for Keyword Research.
- Learn about On page and Off Page optimization, including fundamentals of HTML, Key HTML Tags, Meta Description, Backlinks etc
- Knowledge about the various tools of Google such as Google Search Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Learn about various other marketing strategies like Content Marketing, Video Marketing, Youtube Marketing, Whatsapp Marketing, SMS Marketing, Social Media Marketing etc.
- Work with real-time capstone projects to get hands-on understanding on the above mentioned topics.
Digital Marketing Overview
- Digital Marketing Outline
- Campaigning Goals
- Vital Digital Marketing Channels
- Know-how to devise a Digital Marketing Plan
- Traditional Marketing versus Digital Marketing
- Getting to know about Search Engines
- Get familiar with Crawling and Indexing
- Google versus Other Search Engines
- Understanding the differences between SEO and Paid Ads
- White Hat, Black Hat, and Grey Hat SEO
Analysis and Research of Keywords
- In-depth Research on Potential keywords
- Being Familiar with Google Keyword and Planner tool
- Finding other keywords from the Google Auto Detection
- Deciding your Money keyword
- Fundamentals of HTML
- Key HTML Tags
- Title, H1, Meta Description
- Keyword Density and Prominence
- Optimization of Content
- Content Quality
- Content Uniqueness
- Content Freshness
- Optimization of Image
- URL Structure and Length
- Analysis of Page Speed
- 301 Redirects
- Robots. TXT
- Internal Linking
- Essential Schemas to implement
- Google Ranking Page
- Parameter Indicators such as PA and DA
- How to Add MozBar Chrome Extension
- Significance of Backlinks
- Different Techniques of Backlinks
- Web 2.0
- Forum Participation
- Blog Commenting
- Social BookMarking
- Submission of Directory
- Video Submission
- Guest Posting Blog
- Press Release
- Audio Sharing Sites
- Social Media websites
- Industry Roundup
- Business Listing Websites
- Answering sites
Advanced Link Building
- Link Wheel
- Do-Follow Links
- Link Exchange
- No-Follow Links
- Link Juice and Pyramid
Updates of Google Algorithm
- Big Daddy
- Freshness Algorithm
- Page Layout Algorithm
- Venice Update
- EMD (Exact Match Domain)
- Quality Updates
- Getting to know about Blogs
- Blog Creations
- Engaging the visitors
- Identifying the right topics to post
- Periodical Posting
- Developing the Original Content
- Understanding the Content Marketing Strategy
- Devising a Content Marketing Plan
- Driving the Specific Audience
Making a Competitor Analysis
- Being Familiar with Competitor Analysis tools such as AHREFs, SEO Profiler, and SEMRush
- Analyzing Competitor Links
- Understanding the Traffic Analysis of the Competitors
- Comprehensive understanding of the AHREFs and the other equivalent tools
- Extensive On-Page SEO Audit
- Finding the Content Duplication
- Google Penalty Check
- Page Speed Audit
- Console Errors and Warnings
- Content Creations Tools
- Rank Tracker Tools
- On-Page Optimization Tools
- Backline Research tools
- Website Audit Tools
- Keyword Research Tools
Google - My Business
- Google Listings Creation
- Developing Citations
- Regular Posting of the updates and its significance
- Managing the Negative Reviews
Google Search Console
- Top Search Queries
- Organic Performance
- Key Performance Metrics
- Top Pages
- Structured Data
- CTR, Clicks, and Impressions, CTR
- Using different filters
- URL Inspection
- Coverage issue
- Mobile Usability
- BreadCrumbs, FAQs, and Logos
- Site Maps
- Legacy Tools and Reports
- Security Issues
- Manual Action
Setting up Google Analytics and Real Time User Analytics
- Traffic Source
- Understanding Cohort Analysis
- Learning about User Explorer
- Understanding Active User
- Audiences based on Interests
- Audiences based on Demographics Classification
- Understanding Geo
- Understanding Affinity Audiences
- Understanding In-Market Audiences
- Anaysing Audience Behavior
- Cross-Device Reach
- Mobile Audiences
- Understanding User-Flow
- Understanding Benchmark
- Understanding the Behavior Flow
- Site Search behavior Report
- Site Content behavior Report
- Site Speed behavior Report
- Learning about Events Report
- All Traffic
- Paid Traffic
- Organic Traffic
- Referral Traffic
- Social Media Traffic
- Search Consoles
- Google ads
- Social Media
- Multi-channel funnels
- Product Linking
- AdSense Linking
- Google Ads
- 3rd Party Application Linking
Get Acquainted with SEM
- Selecting the right Keywords
- Campaign creation
- Video Ad
- Texted Ad
- Images Ad
- Animated Ad
- YouTube Marketing
Google Search Ads
- PPC Campaign Creation
- Ad Rank
- Quality Score
- Ad Groups
- Budgeting of PPC
- Creating Text Ads
- Extension SetUp
- Knowing the Negative Keywords
- PPC Campaign Optimization
- Evaluating the Key Metrics
Google Display Ads
- Contextual Target
- Placement Target
- Interest Targeting
- Topics Targeting
Remarketing of Ads
- Standard and Dynamic Remarketing
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Remarketing lists for the Search Ads
- Getting to know about Video Optimization
- Creator Studios
- Getting acquainted with Video Platforms
- Creating videos
- Creating Youtube Channel
- Familiar with Youtube Analytics
- Advanced Video Optimization techniques
- Best Practices
- Marketing via SMS
- Targeting Mobiles and Paid ads
- App Store Optimization
- Differentiating between the Web and Mobile Marketing
- Familiar with Mobile websites
- Be acquainted with Responsive websites
- Creating Mobile Process: Native and Hybrid Apps Overview
- Configuring Whatsapp Business
- Enabling Auto message service
- Finding the Vendors
- Familiar with Database
- Transactional SMS vs Promotional SMS
- Best practices
- Channel Creation
- Identifying the keywords for Video marketing
- Optimizing the Title of the Video
- Optimization of Tag
- Creation of Catchy Thumbnail
- Subscriber Link Optimization
- Description Hashtag
- Youtube monetization
Social Media Optimization
- Getting to know about Group Participation
- Insight Reports
- Event Creation
- Optimizing post with correct HashTags
- Creation of Social Media Profile on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and FB
Social Media Marketing
- Various Social Media Channels
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Emerging Social media channels
Designing Tools - Canva
- Optimization of Facebook Page
- Creation of Facebook Business Manager
- Campaign creation - Lead Generation, Video, Post Reach increasing App store, Event Promotion, and Pages like Ad
- Creative Ad posting
- Setup of Audience
- Bidding Strategy
- Budgeting strategy
- Instagram Business Profile Optimization
- Instagram Marketing Influencer
- Instagram Paid Marketing in feeds and stories
- Bidding Strategy
- Budgeting strategy
- Creation of Instagram Content Strategy
- LinkedIn Company Page Optimization
- LinkedIn Ads- Search, InMail, Image, Job Postings, and Retargeting Ads
- Bidding Strategy
- Budgeting strategy
- Twitter Marketing to Reach the Brand
- Instream video ads
- App installations
- Twitter followers
- Retargeting the audience
- Bidding Strategy
- Budgeting Strategy
- Getting to know about the functioning of Email Marketing
- Various kinds of Email Marketing
- Opt-in Email Marketing
- Setting up of Account for Email Marketing
- List Setup
- Web Form
- Creation of Email Broadcast
- Setting up of Auto Responder
- Optimize the Increase Inbox percentage
- Selecting the best email marketing tool like Mailchimp
Social Media Marketing Tools
Digital Marketing Certifications
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Adword Certification
- Facebook Certification
- YouTube Certification
- HubSpot Certification
Crack a Digital Marketing job
Lead Generation from Quora
- Quora AD SetUp
- Audience Targeting
- Contextual Targeting
- Promoting Answer
- Behavior Targeting
- Questions Targeting
Building Powerful Websites using WordPress
- Web Technologies
- Domain Hosting and Registration
- Familiar with HTML
- Understanding Terminologies
- User Administration
- WordPress Installation
Setting up of Website using WordPress
- Paid Theme vs Free Theme
- Changing Themes
- Theme Selection Process
- Installing/ Adding Themes
- Activating and Preview Themes
Working with Widgets
- Installing Widgets in the Sidebar and Footer
Working with Menu For Your Website
- Creation of Menus
- Creation of Sub - Menus
- Deleting the items from the menu
- Installation of Plugins
- Upgradation of Plugins
- Activation Plugins
- Managing Plugins
- Recommended Plugins
- Being Familiar with Lead Generation methods
- In-depth understanding of Landing Pages
- Website Vs Landing Page
- Perform A/ B Testing to Better Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing Process
- Mastering Lead Funnel
- Practical Session on CRM for the Lead Management
Know-how to make money online?
- Policies of Adsense
- Being Approved by Google
- Integration of the code to your blog
- Adsense Code Generation best practices
- Making Money Via Adsense
- Track the Earnings
- Developing CTR
- Getting to know about the Affiliate Marketing
- Familiar with Affiliate Marketing
- Legal Policies
- Obtaining Approval
- Tracking the Affiliation Codes
Online Reputation Management
- Tools used for ORM
- SWOT Analysis of ORM
- Handling the Negative Conversations
- Devising the ORM
Optimization of App Store
- Keyword AppStore Research
- Ratings and Reviews Analysis
- App Content Optimization
- Boost Conversion Rate
- Monitors Competitor's Scenario
Achieving your Digital Marketing Goal
Digital Marketing Course Trainer Profile
- Trainers at FITA Academy are Real-time Professionals with hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Our training staff consists of professionals with experience in various designations in the digital marketing industry such as SEO Executive, SEM Executive, Content Marketing Manager, Social Media Marketing Executive etc.
- Trainers are experienced teachers having guided many students to become expert digital marketing professionals over the years
- Trainers provide regular recap sessions so that students can review what they have learned in previous classes.
- Doubt clearing sessions are conducted to make students get a thorough understanding of the concepts without any confusion related to the subject.
- Trainers help students with interview preparation by discussing potential questions that could be asked during interviews.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Digital Marketing Course in Chennai at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Digital Marketing Course in Chennai at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Digital Marketing Certification Course in Chennai
Students after completion of the Digital Marketing Classes in Chennai are provided with a certificate as acknowledgement of the skills and knowledge they have obtained during the duration of the course. The certificate provides endorsement that the candidate has gained a deep understanding of the Digital Marketing platform and its application in order to succeed in the Digital Marketing field. The certificate helps to highlight your profile at the time of the interview, as well as it opens the door to a wide range of career opportunities.
Besides the certification offered by FITA Academy, there are several other certifications offered by various organizations. FITA Academy’s Digital Marketing Classes in Chennai greatly help students prepare for the exams needed to clear for these certifications which in turn will be a great boost to their career. Some of the certifications include
Google Analytics Certification
The Google Analytics Certification is provided to professionals with a thorough knowledge of the Google Analytics tool. Candidates pursuing this certificate are expected to have a complete knowledge of the functionality of Google Analytics, such as how to organize and establish a property, and also how to employ a range of reporting tools and functionalities.The certificate is provided after passing an exam that consists of 50 questions. The duration of the exam is 75 minutes and candidates need to obtain 80% or higher to obtain certification.
Google Ads Search Certification
The Google Ads Search Certification is an acknowledgement to candidates with a strong in building and optimization of Google Ad Search campaigns. Candidates are expected to know about Google Ad Auction,AI-Powered Search Ads etc. Like Google Analytics Certification, this certification too has an exam with similar criteria.
Candidates with Google Ads Search Certification will demonstrate the capacity to utilize automated tools, such as Smart Bidding, to enhance the performance of their campaigns for distinctive marketing goals.
Google Ads Video Certification
The Google Ads Video Certification is provided to acknowledge that the person holding it is well versed in the ways of getting results from Google Video Advertising Solutions and Youtube. For this certification, students are expected to know about the topics such as creating video campaigns, Marketing Objectives for Video campaigns, Action Video formats, Optimization of video action campaigns etc.
Google Ads Apps Certification
The Google Ads Video Certification is for professionals with knowledge of app campaigns. Users with this certification will show their knowledge of the basic principles of campaign development and sophisticated optimization tactics.The topics in which pursuers will be tested for this certification include Google App Campaigns, App Campaign Goals, App Experience Optimization etc.
Google Ads Measurement certification
This certification course provides candidates with the knowledge of optimizing digital ad performance by using the measurement solutions of Google. They will know to translate marketing objectives into measurable actions, setting up tracking to effectively measure sales, choosing the right attribution model for business etc.
Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate
The Meta Certificate Digital Marketing Associate is a certification offered by Meta (formerly Facebook). The certification exam for this is 90 minutes in duration and covers topics like Meta technologies, establishing a business presence, Advertising fundamentals, Creating & Managing Ads and reporting.
HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification
This certification, provided by Hubspot, offers a comprehensive 5 and half hour course consisting of 37 videos that covers all the bases of digital marketing. Students will be learning about the fundamentals, SEO, Video Marketing Strategy, Social Media Strategy, Paid Media Advertising and many more.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
The demand for Digital Marketing professionals is increasing as businesses today tend to stay more competitive and relevant in the Digital marketing space, which has led to a higher need for Digital Marketing professionals. If you are seeking a career option in the rapidly growing field of digital marketing, then look no further than FITA Academy’s Digital Marketing Training in Chennai. In a recent study, India has been ranked as the country with the second-highest number of Internet users in the world. Furthermore, according to Global Data, it is expected that the Indian E-commerce market will grow by 7 trillion by the end of this year.
FITA Academy understands this massive demand for digital marketing and is working towards providing the Best Digital Marketing Course In Chennai, by making our students job ready besides providing them with skills and knowledge.
“Students are offered 100% placement assistance and training upon completion of the course which will enable them to land jobs in no time.”
Over 44% of companies of all sizes are now looking for a skilled marketing professional to help them promote their business online. Based on the survey report submitted by Goldman Sachs, in the next few years, the Indian Internet Industry is going to have a total value of $160 billion. This is roughly three times more than it is today, based on the value estimated by the report. Due to the increase in the number of Internet users, the digital marketing industry has seen significant growth in recent years.
Some of the popular job titles that are offered in the Digital Marketing industry are
- Search Engine Optimization Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media Marketing Executive
- Search Engine Marketing Executive
- Mobile Marketing Specialist
- Email Marketing Executive
- Content Marketing Executive
According to the reports submitted by job info sites, the Digital Marketing Salary For Freshers is around Rs.3,00,000 to Rs 4,00,000 per annum. Depending on the experience and knowledge a person has acquired, the median remuneration and package will differ. With that in mind, FITA Academy has embarked on a mission to provide the Best Digital Marketing Training In Chennai, focusing on honing the necessary skills required to become a Digital Marketing professional and land high paying jobs in reputed organizations.
Search Engine Optimization Executive
An SEO executive is responsible for managing all aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities such as keyword research, link building, site analysis, page content writing etc. They also work closely with other departments like web development, social media marketing, affiliate marketing etc., who are involved in executing various digital marketing campaigns. That said, FITA Academy’s Digital Marketing Institute In Chennai offers placement training for various job roles in the realm of Digital Marketing, including Search Engine Optimization Executive.
Digital Marketing Executive
A Digital Marketing Executive is a person who has the skills and experience to manage the entire process of marketing operations of an organization. A Digital Marketing Executive manages the entire digital marketing activities. He is essentially responsible for developing actionable content that can be converted into online marketing plans and identifying and monitoring the performance of digital marketing campaigns. Digital Marketing Executive is one of the most sought after job roles in the realm of Digital Marketing and several of FITA Academy’s alumni are working as Digital Marketing Executives after completion of the Digital Marketing Classes In Chennai.
Social Media Marketing Executive
Social Media Marketing Executives are required to handle social media marketing on behalf of the brand. They ensure that all the elements involved in such a kind of marketing align with the overall business strategy. These include providing a platform to prospective customers and customers as well as attracting new clients through effective campaign execution.That being the case, FITA Academy’s curriculum for the Digital Marketing Classes in Chennai is designed so that students will be versatile and job ready for all the roles available in the Digital Marketing space, including social media marketing.
Search Engine Marketing Executive
The role of an SEM executive is to ensure that search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing can easily find your website or product while people type in keywords related to your products and services. An SEM executive needs to be able to understand what a customer wants from his/her website, how he/she finds information online, and what makes him/her click on certain websites. They also need to know about various techniques used by SEOs and SMEs to get traffic on their websites. Search Engine Marketing forms an important part of the curriculum of the Digital Marketing Classes in Chennai offered by FITA Academy.
Click Here: To explore more about the frequently asked Digital Marketing Interview Questions and Answers for both Freshers and Experienced.
Success Story of Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
This is a fantastic place to learn Digital Marketing Course in Chennai. They have more experience in digital marketing and have excellent training faculty. You can ask them any questions you have at any moment, and they will answer them all with relevant examples. My tutor, who taught me, deserves special recognition. Thank you very much for the excellent coaching.
I did my Digital Marketing Course in Chennai @ FITA Academy. This program gave a clear overview of SEO and Content marketing techniques. Good coverage on the SMM was also provided here! Efficient Trainers with profound real-time training offered at FITA Academy helped me to secure an SEO Analyst job at ease. Thanks, FITA Academy for your guidance. I suggest all the freshers take up this program in case if they are really into learning the Digital Marketing concepts.
I enrolled for Digital Marketing Training in Chennai at FITA Academy on my friend's suggestions. First, I would like to thank them for suggesting FITA Academy. Right from the Course modules till the training everything was excellent at FITA Academy.Thanks, FITA Academy! You are doing an excellent job.
Digital Marketing Course in Chennai at FITA Academy is the best training session I have ever come across. Updated course modules with extensive training helped me to have a better understanding of Digital Marketing techniques. I had more doubts about the SEO practices but my trainer was patient enough to clarify all my doubts. Heartfelt thanks to him!
FITA Academy's Digital Marketing Course in Chennai was just simply perfect. The right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge of the Digital Marketing concepts helped us understand it easily. Also, our trainer conducted a regular assessment session to check our understanding. He corrected us even if we made some mistakes. Really happy and satisfied with choosing FITA Academy for Digital Marketing Training!
A very good learning experience at FITA Academy's Digital Marketing Training in Chennai. I will suggest this platform for both freshers and experienced candidates who want to learn about Digital Marketing. Also, you will have a flexible class timing option over here. In case if you are a working professional this platform will be more suitable for you.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
- FITA Academy's Digital Marketing Classes in Chennai is designed & conducted by Digital Marketing experts with 10+ years of experience.
- Heavy emphasis on practical and hands- on training is provided.
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students.
- Real-time projects and case studies are provided to students to help them gain practical experience.
- FITA Academy has placements tie-ups with more than 1500+ small, medium, and large scale companies and these companies have job openings for Digital Marketer, SEO Analysts, and other roles related to Digital Marketing.
- FITA Academy has a Dedicated Placement Cell to support the students with Placement assistance.
- The Placement cell helps the students with various mock interviews and group discussions training sessions for them to face the interview with confidence.
- FITA Academy was set up in the year 2012 by a group of IT veterans with the aim to provide high quality IT Training.
- We have trained more than 50,000+ students till now, and it includes numerous working professionals.
- The Training batch size is optimized for 5 - 6 members per batch. The batch size has been optimized for individual attention and to clear the doubts of the students in complex topics clearly with tutors.
- FITA Academy provides the necessary practical training to students with many Industry case studies and real-time projects.
- SEO Analysts
- Content Writer/Copy Writer
- Email Marketing Specialists
- Social Media Marketing Specialists
- Paid Media Specialists
- Automation Experts
- Video Marketer
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Programmatic Advertising
- Paid Search
- Reputation Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Web Analytics
- SE Ranking
- Google Search Console
PPC : PPC stands for Pay per click. In Pay per click, advertisers pay a fee every time users click on the ad they posted.
CPC : CPC stands for Cost per click. It is basically the same thing as CPC. While PPC refers to the system, CPC refers to the expense.
CPM : CPM stands for Cost per mille. CPM refers to a pricing model where advertisers pay for every 1000 views of their ad.
General Q & A about Digital Marketing Course in Chennai
Which is the best course in digital marketing?The quality of an institute providing Digital Marketing training depends on the curriculum, affordability, the efficiency of the coaching staff, hands- on training they provide, placement opportunities etc. That said, FITA Academy provides Digital Marketing courses of the highest standard, with all of the above factors.
How long is the Digital Marketing Course in Chennai?Duration of courses vary based on the institution. Typically a digital marketing course takes around 3-6 months to complete.
Can a fresher learn Digital Marketing?Absolutely. Anyone with a passion in Digital Marketing can start learning. FITA Academy’s Digital Marketing Training in Chennai is very beginner friendly so freshers can look forward to enrolling.
Is digital marketing course hard?Digital marketing is generally an easy course to learn. With a passion for learning and the ability to adapt to the changing trends in the industry, anyone can learn and succeed in the Digital Marketing industry.
What is the salary of a digital marketer?A digital marketer typically earns around 3-7 LPA but these numbers aren’t static and vary depending on designation, experience, the organization etc.
Does digital marketing require coding?While coding does provide an added advantage to Digital Marketing professionals, it is not a necessary requirement.
What is SEO in digital marketing?SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It involves optimizing a website to make it rank higher in the search engine results.
What are the 3 types of SEO?On-page SEO, Off-page SEO, Technical SEO
What is the full form of PPC?PPC stands for Pay Per Click. It is an internet marketing strategy where advertisers are required to pay a fee every time the ads they post on the internet are clicked.
What is the full form of SEM?SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing. SEM is a type of advertising used to improve the ranking of websites when they appear in SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
Is SEO free or paid?SEO is free. You will not be paying money for generating traffic through organic search.
Does digital marketing have future?Digital marketing has a bright future and scope thanks to a massive demand for digital marketing executives among organizations.
Can I go abroad after digital marketing?Yes. Digital Marketing has abundant opportunities globally. Anyone willing to pursue a career abroad has a high chance of succeeding provided they have the necessary skills and knowledge needed.
What's next after digital marketing?
If you want to learn skills besides Digital Marketing, you can also opt to study business analytics or data analytics, considering the involvement of data, which is useful to gain business insights valuable for digital marketing.
Profession wise, you can opt for an MBA to pursue management roles in the field of Digital Marketing. Or you can begin your own start up and implement the knowledge of Digital Marketing you obtained to grow it.