Course Highlights & Why Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
|04-07-2022||Weekdays||Monday (Monday - Friday)|
|07-07-2022||Weekdays||Thursday (Monday - Friday)|
|09-07-2022||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
|16-07-2022||Weekend||Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)|
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Ethical Hacking Online Course!
- What is Hacking?
- What is Ethical Hacking?
- Difference between Hacking and Ethical Hacking
- Learning Scope of Ethical Hacking
- Five Phases of the Ethical Hacking
- Enumeration Techniques
- Enumeration Countermeasures
- Various types of Footprinting
- Countermeasures and Footprinting Tools
- Network Scanning Technique
- Network Scanning Countermeasures
- Methodologies of System Hacking
- Covering Tracks
- Steganalysis Attacks
- Configuration of VM's in the Windows and MAC
- Installation of VM's and OS
- Installation of Software
- Installation of Kali Linux
- Working of Kali Linux
- Password Hacking for PDF Files and Zip Files
- Introduction to Metasploit concepts
- Working of Metasploit
- Advanced Techniques and Windows Hacking
- Scan using Nmap Tool
- Advanced Techniques and Commands
- Installation of burp-suit with browsers
- Working with the burp-suit
- Getting to know about Sniffing
- Packet Sniffing Techniques
- How to defend against Sniffing
- Various Types of Malware
- Different Types of Trojans
- Trojan Analysis and Countermeasures
- What is a Virus?
- How does it work?
- Virus Analysis
- Computer Worms
- Analysis Procedure and Countermeasures
- What is a Denial of Services (DoS)
- What is the meaning of Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS)
- Various Types of Attacks
- DoS/DDoS Attack Techniques
- DDoS Attack Tools
- DoS/DDoS Countermeasures
- Session Hijacking Techniques and Countermeasures
- Types of Web server Attacks
- Attack Methodology and the Countermeasures
- Different Web Application Attacks
- Web Application
- Hacking Methodology and the Countermeasures
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Injection Detection Tools
- Understanding of Wireless Encryption
- Knowing Wireless Cracking Methodology
- Wireless Cracking Tools
- Wireless Security Tools
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Honeypot Evasion Techniques
- Evasion Tools and Countermeasures
- Multiple Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Computing Threats and Attack
- Security Tools and Technique
- Types of Cryptography Ciphers
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Cryptography Attacks
- Cryptanalysis Tools
- Understanding of Social Engineering
- Phishing Emails
- Types of Social Engineering Attacks
- Advanced Techniques
- Penetration Testing
- Types of Penetration Testing
- Knowing about Penetration Testing Roadmap
- Security Audit
- Why set up your Lab
- Hardware, Software Requirements
- Metasploitable Linux
- OWASP Broken Web Applications
- Windows Systems as Victim
- Configuration of the VM's in Mac and Windows
- Installing of VM's and configuring OS
- Kali Linux Installation
- Working of Kali Linux (GUI)
- Working of Kali Linux (CLI)
- Set Up Kali Linux from the ISO File
- Google Search
- Using Google Keywords for search and finetuning
- Advanced Search Techniques
- Introduction for Information Gathering
- Using Search Engines to Collect Information
- Search Engine Tools like SiteDigger and SearchDiggity
- Gather Information About People
- Web Archives
- Fingerprinting Organisations with Collected Archives - FOCA
- Fingerprinting Tools: Harvester and Recon-NG
- Maltego - Visual Link Analysis Tool
- Social Engineering Terminologies
- Malware - Terminologies
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) for Phishing
- Sending Fake Emails for Phishing
- Voice Phishing: Vishing
- Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Techniques
- Preventing Complex Attacks
- Effective use of the Tool to identify Weakness
- Nessus Tool
- Qualys Tool
- Exploitation Terminologies
- Exploit Databases
- Manual Exploitation
- Exploitation Frameworks
- Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Introduction of MSF Console
- MSF Console and How to Run the Exploit
- Getting to know Meterpreter
- Obtaining a Meterpreter Session
- Meterpreter Basics
- Working with Metasploit
- Windows Hacking
- Creation of Malicious Executable
- Payload crafting like .exe .apk etc
- MSF Venom
- The veil to Create the Custom Payloads
- FatRat - Configuration and Creating the Custom Malware
- Embedding Malware on PDF Files
- Embedding Malware on Word Documents
- Embedding malware in the Firefox Add-ons
- Empire Project in Action
- Exploiting Java Vulnerabilities
- Password Hashes of the Windows Systems
- Password Hashes of the Linux Systems
- Classification of the Password Cracking
- Password Cracking Tools in Action: Hydra, Cain, Abel, and John the Ripper.
- Persistence: What are they?
- Persistence Module of Meterpreter
- Password Hacking for PDF and ZIP File
- Removing Persistence Backdoor
- Next Generation Persistence
- Meterpreter for the Post-Exploitation with the Extensions: Core, Stdapi, and Mimikatz.
- Post Modules of the Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Collecting Sensitive Data in the Post-Exploitation Phase
- Introduction on OWASP
- Latest Vulnerabilities
- Practical session for Critical Vulnerabilities
- Knowing Information Security Audit
- Technical Audits
- Physical Audits
- Administrative Audits
- Audit Preparation and Planning
- Establishing Audit Objectives
- Auditing Application Security
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
- FITA Academy Trainers are ardent believers in blended learning.
- Tutors at FITA Academy train the students with real-life projects and case studies. Hence, Trainers help students to have maximum practical knowledge of different types of Ethical Hacking and Hackers.
- Ethical Hacking Trainers at FITA Academy in Bangalore are Industrial Experts who have 12+ years of experience in the Networking field.
- Ethical Hacking Trainers are Working professionals from the Cybersecurity field.
- Enriches the Knowledge of the Students with necessary Corporate Training as well.
- Trainers broaden the knowledge of the students with industry-relevant skills.
- Regular Assessment of the Students with required individual attention.
- Ethical Hackers Trainers at FITA Academy helps the students in Resume Building and hones the interpersonal skills of the students.
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1200+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Bangalore
About Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Bangalore
Ethical Hacking Training Certification is the professional credential that mentions the ability of a person to use the hacking tools and protect the database from the malicious threat. Also, having an Ethical Hacking Course Certificate on your resume while the interview creates a positive impact and one can be prioritized.
Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy provides training with certification for students and software professionals. Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy is offered by experienced trainers who have a decade of experience in the Networking and Cyber Security field. The Trainers upskill the knowledge of the students and provide a holistic understanding of the Networking and Cybersecurity field.
Benefits of FITA Academy Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Bangalore-
We offer an Ethical Hacking course in Bangalore for IT professionals, a certification program that the leading companies accept, colleges and universities all over India. The following are some of the benefits of enrolling on our comprehensive cyber security training courses at our campus:
Career Advancement: This is one of the best ways to get ahead in your career. By taking up an ethical hacking course and then getting certified as an Ethical Hacker, you can be sure that you will have a good job when the time comes to look for employment. After completing the course, we give out certifications and provide placement assistance to students who want them. Our placement team interviews the candidates before accepting them on their team.
Salary Increase: As an ethical hacker, you can receive more than similar jobs or even better ones because you will make your employers and prospective clients feel comfortable with your skills. You’re going to be able to show that you know what’s going on behind closed doors, which means that you’ll find yourself being offered salaries higher than average for such positions. This is even better because you don’t need prior experience to enter the field either. If you’ve never had any technical training, you can also join this industry and start earning money immediately by enrolling on our Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore.
Job Security: Employers generally hire people from different sources instead of only hiring those they see themselves working well with. If you happen to be hired for a position, the chances are that there won’t be many others who are qualified enough to do the same work. However, when you complete the training programs developed by FITA Academy Ethical Hacking Institute in Bangalore, you’ll gain recognition as a professional who knows how to use these software tools effectively, which means that you’ll quickly become a subject matter expert among other computer experts. Also, since the market is continuously growing, you might even become a consultant for other employers Even though your skills are well-rounded in information technology, you might not be able to fully take advantage of all the opportunities available for your profession. That is why becoming a professional, ethical hacker will help you achieve much more than simply learning about the latest developments within the world of technology. Your knowledge will ensure that you always stay relevant within the evolving world of technological advancement that is out there today. Knowledge from Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore means that your ability to adapt, learn new things quickly, and solve problems in the real world will significantly benefit you while gaining an edge over others who aren’t using cutting-edge technologies regularly.
Networking Opportunities: While networking events are essential for most professionals, ethical hackers should consider attending them. People who network regularly have connections which can lead to future business partnerships or even the chance of landing a better paying job. Since ethical hackers tend to be sought after by companies looking to protect their systems from cybercriminals, you’ll be able to meet people who could use someone like you to assist in keeping their networks safe. These meetings can help you build relationships with some of the most powerful businesses that may soon offer you the most rewarding careers.
Flexibility: The biggest thing that sets ethical hackers apart from their counterparts is their flexibility. Most entry-level IT jobs require you to perform certain tasks at a specific location. However, ethical hacking requires you to travel often because you must conduct research about companies and collect sensitive information that would otherwise remain hidden from prying eyes. This flexibility lets you choose where you want to go to do your work, what time you want to get it done and whether you prefer to work alone or with others. Ethical hacking also allows you to maintain employment regardless of economic factors with the right Ethical Hacking course in Bangalore. It’s easy to keep up with new developments in the field of computers to be competent enough to get a new job.
Professional Development: When you begin taking classes taught by us here at FITA Academy, you’ll notice that we emphasise developing students into successful leaders. You will discover that our instructors have the ability to develop critical thinking skills as well as knowledge of modern technologies, so you can make smart career decisions. Because we believe this will help you improve your career prospects, you should consider joining Hacking course in Bangalore program.
Self Empowerment: One reason ethics hacking is such a popular subject nowadays is that it gives individuals power over their own lives. With enough education, you’ll be able to understand computers at a deeper level. Once that happens, you’ll be able to change your life by taking control of your destiny.
Creative Mindset: Some people think ethical hacking involves using computer skills to break into bank accounts or steal credit card numbers. However, those concepts only apply to people who learn how to hack on the black market. When you’re pursuing an education in Ethical Hacking in Bangalore, you’ll be learning methods to stop malicious software (malware) before it does any damage. It’s a type of security software that protects computer users against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware and other threats. Ethical hacking teaches you to use reverse engineering to create something completely original. This skill helps you to be more creative in the long run. You’ll likely eventually create your malware or antivirus programs if you learn computer science.
Challenging Career Paths: Because ethical hacking isn’t just a field for techies, plenty of other careers associated with the technology industry have been enhanced thanks to the increasing popularity of ethical hacking. From sales and marketing roles to business management positions to law enforcement, you could excel at many occupations. So if you like competition, you should consider becoming an ethical hacker!
Satisfying Job Outlook: When you take the ethical hacking course offered by FITA Academy, you won’t ever worry about not finding a good job again because the demand for skilled professionals in this field is growing every year. Since ethical hacking has become increasingly recognised as a valuable skill, employers look for talented candidates in many sectors. The good news doesn’t stop once you’ve completed your education in Ethical Hacking in Bangalore; it continues when you decide to enter employment opportunities within the field. Companies and businesses worldwide recognise the value of ethical hacking and look for workers who have studied the same content you did during your training. This means that even though you learned the technical aspects of the subject first, you must keep building upon your knowledge with experience. As a result, you’ll get paid much better than someone who didn’t study and get certification in ethical hacking from a reputable institute.
Fun Learning Experience: Throughout your time studying ethical hacking courses in Bangalore, you’ll spend a lot of time talking about computer security. This can sometimes feel tedious, but you’ll enjoy these classes. You’ll find yourself constantly thinking about ways that hackers attack companies and what they do to penetrate computer systems. By understanding what makes malicious programs tick, you’ll be able to detect them effectively.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Job Opportunities After Completing Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore
As per the recent trends, Ethical Hacking is gaining massive importance amidst the organizations due to its necessity in data security. As the world is getting modernizes similarly there are several threats to data storage due to the tremendous evolution in technology. Thus, it is necessary for every company to be able to handle these insecurities with respect to data or else this may lead to a huge loss.
Candidates well trained in Best Ethical Hacking Institute in Bangalore have additional advantages towards the job offered by various leading companies. Some of the industries, which you can try after the completion of Hacking Classes in Bangalore, are listed below:
Hotels, Financial, Retail chains, Bank, Service providers,Government agencies
Few Government agencies like military, defense, detective, and forensic also employ Ethical Hackers. As security is becoming a major concern in both physical environment and online threats as well. Thus, being a knowledgeable person in this sector will definitely be a boon in this era. Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore is gaining its importance due to its wide utility in the industry.
Common Job Profiles that are offered in an Organization are as follows,
- Ethical Hacker
- Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Forensic Investigator
- Security Investigator
- Data security specialist
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Information Security Manager
- Computer Forensics Investigator
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Information Technology/ Networking)
Based on the report submitted by PayScale India below are the average salary package that is offered in an organization for candidates of various levels of experience. The Salary and perks may vary based on the organization’s requirements.
- An Entry-level Candidate with 1-4 years of experience can earn up to Rs 4,00,000 per annum.
- Candidate with mid-level experience 5-9 years can earn up to Rs 7,20,000 annually.
- Senior-level candidates with 10-12 years of experience may earn up to Rs 1,132,911 per annum.
Though there is fear while hearing the word “hacker” in the mind among people, this offers the major benefit while watching it close from the other way round. It is known the factor that there is always a positive and negative effect of anything and Ethical Hacking is the positive side of Hacking. We encourage the young minds to join the Ethical Hacking Course in Bangalore to thrive their skills.
This is the first and foremost job opportunity after completing ethical hacking training. An ethical hacker looks for vulnerabilities on websites and networks. He also tests the security measures of organizations. Most of the time, he finds flaws in the network’s firewall. However, sometimes, he might find other issues such as SQL injection, cross site scripting (XSS) etc. Once he identifies the issue, he informs the organization about the same so that they can fix it. In addition to this, he also recommends ways to improve the security of the website.
A security analyst works with the IT department of an organization. He/she performs different tasks such as analyzing the data collected from the network sensors, checking the logs, identifying the loopholes in the system, testing the antivirus programs, etc. In the current scenario, there are many people who want to pursue a career in the field of ethical hacking. This course at FITA Academy Ethical Hacking course in Bangalore is designed to help them get ready for that.
A penetration tester uses various tools and techniques to test the security of a company. For example, he analyzes the application layer protocols. He also checks the server-side programming languages. He tries to identify weaknesses in the web applications. After finding out all these things, he reports back to the client. Sometimes, he might even try to hack the system remotely. With the help of Ethical Hacking Institute in Bangalore, students will gain knowledge in ethical hacking and cyber security. They will also learn how to use the tools that are available to them.
A security analyst works with the IT department of an organization. He/she performs different tasks such as analyzing the data collected from the network sensors, checking the logs, identifying the loopholes in the system, testing the antivirus programs, etc.
Forensic investigators analyze digital evidence found on computers and mobile devices. They collect data from the hard drive or mobile phone. Then, they use special software to retrieve important information from it. Some of the common examples of digital evidence include emails, chat conversations, documents, pictures, videos, audio files, etc.
A security investigator investigates various types of crimes such as hacking, frauds, identity theft, etc.
Data security specialist
Data security specialists protect the databases of organizations. Their main task is to make sure that the database does not contain any type of malicious code. They perform regular scans of the database to identify viruses, spyware, adware, etc.
Network Security Engineer
Network security engineers protect the computer networks of organizations. Their primary responsibility is to ensure that no unauthorized person accesses the sensitive information stored online. They check the firewalls, routers, switches, and wireless networks.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is one of the most sought-after certifications in the world. It is offered by EC Council. The candidate needs to pass 125 multiple choice questions. Only then will he be able to get certified.
Information Security Manager
An Information security manager ensures that the systems are protected against cyber attacks. He/she monitors the network traffic and makes sure that there are no intrusions.
Computer Forensics Investigator
A computer forensics investigator collects digital evidence from a computer or mobile device. He/she stores this evidence in a secure location until the investigation process is over.
A consultant helps companies to improve their security measures. He/she provides advice on how to keep the systems safe. FITA Academy Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore is an excellent opportunity for aspiring ethical hackers to learn about cybersecurity, data security and hacking techniques.
Great place to learn Ethical Hacking Course at FITA Academy and they have the patience to answer every question raised in the classroom. Trainers are knowledgeable and share lots of new terms which are easily understandable. Thank you, FITA Academy, for providing me with the best coaching.
Very good exposure and satisfied to complete my ethical hacking course at FITA Academy. They ensure that the trainer has world-class industry experience in the Cyber security field. Now I got placed in a reputed company as an Information Security Analyst. I am glad that I choose FITA Academy for this.
I had completed my Hacking course at FITA Academy. The trainers gave the best coaching and have in-depth subject knowledge. All of my sessions are only handled by real-time trainers. I am highly satisfied with the training at FITA Academy. I suggest people FITA Academy for students who are seeking to learn the Ethical hacking Course.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor
for more Guidance on picking the right Career for you!
Ethical Hacking Course in Bangalore Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Ethical Hacking Courseware is designed by industry experts with 12+ years of experience in the Networking field.
- Maximum lab sessions and Extensive coverage of course above 60+ hours of training.
- 50,000+ students trust FITA Academy.
- The nominal fee structure for both students and working professionals.
- Flexible Ethical Hacking course timings for the students and professionals.
- Support the students in resume building and provides interview tips
- Certified Ethical hacker
- Black Box penetration Testers
- Grey Box hackers or Cyberwarrior
- White Box penetration Testers
- On-line scams
- Burp Suite
- OWASP ZAP
- Port scanning
- Network scanning
- Vulnerability scanning
- Teardrop attack
- Buffer overflow attacks
- SYN flood
- ICMP flood
- Smurf attack
Various Business organizations and Government agencies are in the constant need of Ethical Hackers. They need the Ethical Hackers to combat the emerging threat in IT security and privacy. Gradually, many Business organizations and Government agencies have begun to understand that the need for Ethical Hackers as they can not protect their data on just locking the doors.
The dawn of malicious attack and breaching of system security is rising significantly. Also, Malware, Viruses, New worms, and Ransomware are increasing day by day. Thus, creating the demand for the Ethical Hacking services for protecting the networks of government agencies, businesses, defense, and organization.
Eligibility and Pre-requisites for taking Ethical Hacking Course
This course can be opted by anyone who prefers to begin their career in Ethical Hacking.
- There are no such requirements to learn the Ethical Hacking Course. Besides, if one has basic knowledge of IP/TCP is beneficial.
What you will know by the end of Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
- Learning various types of Ethical Hacking and Ethical Hackers in various domains.
- Hacking Secure system using social engineering and client-side.
- Understanding of the Linux basics.
- Able to perform network hacking.
- Capable of doing penetration testing.
- Analyzing the malware
- Collection of sensitive information from the websites.
- Exploiting, Discovering and fixing the code execution vulnerabilities.
- Able to secure the system from all the attacks that are shown.
- Identifying open ports, vulnerabilities, and installed services on the computer system.
Stages of Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking has 5 distinct phases. Below mentioned phases are the five phases of the Ethical Hacking practice but it is no hard and fast rule that has to be followed strictly. Besides they are just the guidelines that are to be followed.
- Planning and Reconnaissance
- Gaining Access
- Maintaining Access
Planning and Reconnaissance: The initial step of Ethical Hacking is to illustrate the goals and scope of the test and the testing methods that are going to be followed. It should report the understanding of the potential vulnerabilities and know how the targets are going to work. The footprints that are over web services, network engines, DNS, social network sites, search engines, networks, and email using the footprint tools.
Scanning: The second stage is scanning. They are performed to understand how the target reacts to multiple intrusions. They react in two different ways and they are, when the application code is static and functioning. The latter method is the most familiar and practical method of understanding the performance of the application. Hackers use Nexpose, Nessus, and NMAP in this process.
Access Gain: The web applications are attacked using SQL injection in this stage. The scanning process is exploited using different methods. The hackers are capable of entering the targeted system without raising alarms. The tool that is used in this stage is called Metasploit.
Maintaining the Access: Vulnerability is used as a constant presence for a longer period of time in the infected system. It stays there to steal sensitive information and spread the network quickly for gaining access to the server.
Analysis process: The last stage of penetration testing is collating the results obtained. By commenting and analyzing the vulnerabilities that are exploited for accessing the data. Ethical Hacking Training in BTM at FITA Academy provides the complete training of the Ethical Hacking process from the beginning to the advanced level under the guidance of trained tutors.
Types of Hacking
Hacking can be classified into five types mainly and they are,
- Website Hacking
- Network Hacking
- Email Hacking
- Password Hacking
- Computer Hacking
It means collecting the information about the network with the help of tools like NS lookup, Telnet, Ping, Netstat and Tracert. They are performed purposefully to exploit the network system and block their operation.
It indicates that obtaining unauthorized access for an Email account and using them without the knowledge of its owner. It is done to send third-party threats, spam links, and other harmful activities.
This is the method of recovering the secret passwords from the data that is stored on the computer system.
It is the method of stealing the computer password and ID by using the hacking methods. It also means getting unauthorized access to the computer system. Ethical Hacking Training in Marathahalli at FITA Academy trains the students efficiently with all the types of Hacking and they explain the concepts of hacking clearly to the students.