Course Highlights and Why Informatica Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Informatica Training in Bangalore!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Informatica Online Course!
- FITA Academy’s Informatica’s training experts are working industry professionals having experience of more than 10+ years.
- The tutors provide a career-oriented training program to help students meet the industry requirements.
- The trainers help in career guidance even after the completion of the course.
- Skill development and knowledge induction programs are also conducted to enrich students’ proficiency.
- The trainers have successfully completed training for more than 25 batches of students.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Informatica Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Informatica Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Informatica Certification Course in Bangalore
The Informatica Certification is provided to the aspirants after the successful completion of the course. It validates that the students have earned the necessary skills to meet the requirements of the companies. The certification is also a professional credential that can be demonstrated during the interviews which clearly states that the particular candidate has rightly undergone the training and is industry-equipped to meet their needs. The Informatica Course in Bangalore will also be helpful for preparing other similar certifications as the training is taken by professional industry experts having more than 10+ years of experience. Completing the training will open up to a lot of eminent opportunities in the IT industry thus paving the way for a desired career path.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Informatica Training in Bangalore
Before seeing the career opportunities for Informatica professionals, let us understand the eminence of the Data Integration tool, the Informatica Powercenter in our current trend. The Informatica tool has acquired no.1 position in customer loyal rankings 7 times a row. The Informatica Software Development company has 450+ partners associated with it. They have over 5,000 customers in 82 countries and have a direct presence in 28 countries. They have delivered a 7 years annual CAGR rate of 30%. Their total revenue is $1.06 billion as of 2014. These facts clearly state that the Informatica tool is the leader in Data Integration technology. The main purpose of Informatica’s ETL tool is to make different databases communicate with each other to make them work seamlessly.
The ETL’s main functionalities are,
- Extracts Data from different Databases.
- Transforms and Cleans up Data
- Indexes Data
- Summarizes Data
- Loads data into the warehouse
- Tracks changes made to the source data required for the warehouse
- Restructures the Keys
- Maintains the Metadata
- Refreshes the warehouse with Updated data.
These are the processes done by the ETL tool to make the different databases communicate with each other and perform the Data Integration.
While there are no prerequisites to learn the Data Integration technology, learning SQL and Data warehousing concepts will be beneficial for the aspirants. The field also makes way for other professionals to enter into the Data Integration domain and they are,
- Software Developers
- Analytics Professionals
- BI/ETL/DW professionals
- Mainframe Developers and Architects
- Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
Some of the job roles offered for the Informatica professionals are,
- Informatica Administrator
- Informatica Engineer
- Informatica Developer
- Informatica Full Stack Developer
- Informatica Specialist
- Informatica Consultant
- Informatica Business Analyst
- Informatica Project Manager
- Informatica Program Manager
The average salary of Informatica Developers in India is Rs. 7,78,933 per annum. The Entry-level salary for Informatica developers is Rs. 3,56,692 per annum. The mid-level professionals earn around Rs. 4,82,084 per annum. The Experienced professionals earn around Rs. 8,26,497 per annum.
The Informatica Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy will make students proficient in Data Integration Technology under the mentorship of professional training experts.
Success Story of Informatica Training in Bangalore
I enrolled for the Informatica Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy. The training helped me a lot to understand the Data Integration and ETL tool. The trainers were very skilled and professional in teaching the classes. Hands-on practices were also given for all the important topics. The training program has helped me to gain proper knowledge about the technology and all thanks to my trainers for providing such precise training.
I have completed my Informatica Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy. At first, I thought the course might be difficult to study, but the trainers made it simple and easy to understand. Moreover, the practical sessions were also efficiently taken by the trainers which made the learning easy. Each session was informative and good. FITA Academy provided placement assistance also through which I gained much exposure to interview processes. Overall, it was worth learning at FITA Academy as they provide all the support to land a good career.
Joining the Informatica Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy has helped me to successfully land a job with a good package. Thanks to FITA Academy and the trainers for the prompt placement support and good guidance.
I am very happy that I studied the Informatica Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy. Due to the training and the precise placement assistance, I have got selected as an Informatica Developer in an MNC with a satisfying salary package. Thanks to FITA Academy and my trainers for the wonderful support.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Informatica Training in Bangalore
- Task Designer
- Task Developer
- Workflow Designer
- Relational or flat-file lookup
- Pipeline lookup.
- Connected or unconnected lookup
- Cached or uncached lookup.
- Uncached Lookup.
- Cached Lookup.
- Mapplet, Mappings.
- Target Definition.
- Source Definition
- It is possible to write SQL override in an uncached lookup
- It can be configured as an active transformation
- Controlling the size of your session log is possible.
- FITA Academy possesses only industry professionals as trainers to train students.
- FITA Academy has been in the software and Language training field for over a decade.
- FITA Academy has successfully trained more than 50,000+ students under its primacy.
- Affordable fees for both students and working professionals
- In-depth course coverage for 60+ hours
- Interview tips and placement training
- 100% placement support.
Even though there is an enormous number of courses available, Informatica Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy is gaining firm ground among the students and professionals. Our faculties maintain the perfect balance between theory and practical sessions so that it won’t be much difficult for the students once they enter the industry. The popularity of Informatica tools has kept on increasing in recent times. Therefore, many top companies such as Allianz, EMC, Samsung, Western Union, Siemens, Asian Paints are investing in this technological evolution. Thus, the job openings related to Informatica Classes in Bangalore are immense.
Some of the responsibilities of the trained Informatica developer are,
- Assisting in coding, testing, and documentation
- Awareness of the business requirements
- Coordinating and teaming with people
- Creating technical documents
There are certain prerequisites expected to be fulfilled in order to join Informatica Institutes in Bangalore. It includes functions, joins, SQL knowledge, and many more. A little bit of familiarity in data storage systems we add to make your learning easy. When comparison arises between the various ETL tools available, Informatica always tops the list. FITA Academy tops the chart for institutes offering the Best Informatica Training in Bangalore.
The following can pursue this course for their betterment in their career:
- Analytics Professionals
- Software Developers
- Mainframe Architects
- DW Professionals
- Mainframe developers
There are many advantages for you by choosing Informatica Training in Bangalore as your career
- It is simple for anyone to learn.
- Demand for Informatica skills in the IT industry.
- Coding knowledge is not necessary for this course.
Features of Informatica
- Repository service: It manages the Informatica metadata and offers access to other services.
- Integration service: It allows us to move the data from various sources to the target.
- Reporting service: The reporting service helps to generate the reports.
- Informatica Designer: The Informatica Designer is used to create the mapping between the source and the target.
- Workflow Manager: The Workflow Manager feature creates the workflow and other tasks along with their execution.
- Workflow Monitor: This feature allows us to monitor the execution of the workflows.
- Repository Manager: This feature manages the objects in the repository.
Applications of Informatica in the Data Integration Areas:
- Data Migration
- Data Synchronization
- Data Warehousing
- Data Hubs
- Data Marts
- Master Data Management(MDM)
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
Advantages of Using Informatica
- Integration: Informatica is one of the Best Data Integration platforms. Informatica facilitates Data Integration for a huge amount of data from multiple sources in less time than any other Data integration tool.
- High-performance: Informatica performs Data Integration using the best technology to improve performance in terms of quality and speed.
- Supports Different Databases: Informatica allows to extract data from different databases like Tpump, Teradata MLoad, Parallel Transporter Fastload, etc. The Data Integration tool also supports different data types, that help in the flexibility of extracting more enterprise data.
- Easy Maintenance: Using the Informatica workflow monitor, we can easily monitor the workflow process. Also, it has the ability to identify slow-running jobs and help them to recover from them. The workflow monitor has several features like automatic job logging and runtime monitoring making it perfect for BI-managed services.
- Error Handling: Informatica has an error logging system that logs errors and rejects the data into relational tables, which helps correct the errors by the technical team.
Join FITA Academy, the best Informatica Course in Bangalore teaching the industry practices of the technology at an affordable cost.