Course Highlights and Why Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA Academy branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the Mobile App Development Course Online!
- FITA Academy’s Mobile App Development trainers are industry professionals who have experience of more than 10+ years in their field.
- These professionals have worked in prominent software companies having gained ample hands-on knowledge of the technology.
- They are dedicated to providing the best training for students to enhance their academic as well as their technical knowledge.
- They teach the best practices for students to gain knowledge in a smart way.
- They provide placement guidance support to make students understand the interview process and excel at it.
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
Mobile App Development Certification Training in Bangalore
FITA Academy has drafted the syllabus of the Mobile App Development Course, according to the industry standards for students to gain industry-based skills and expertise. The trainers teach each concept comprehensively to help students get familiarised with the technology. To highlight some of the topics taken in our Academy are, Mobile User Interface Design, Cross-platform app development, Backend Computing, Modern Language Programming skills, Business capability, etc. We also offer placement guidance support as part of our certification. Students who have successfully completed the training are eligible for placement support/assistance. With Certification, students have chances of getting recruited by software companies. FITA Academy’s Mobile App Development Training in Bangalore will help students to acquire sound knowledge of the Mobile App Development process.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore
Today Mobile Apps are everything. There is an app designed for every need. Whether we want to buy our groceries and get them delivered to our door or book a cinema ticket from the comfort of our home, it is all possible through mobile apps when we own/use a smartphone. The software industry is aware of this need and hiring Mobile App Developers in abundance. In 2020 alone 3,00,000 mobile app developer jobs were created. This demand is expected to rise to 27% by 2026. A study shows that roughly 87% of Android Mobile users and the rest using Apple mobile devices. Mobile App Developers should have a stronghold in programming languages such as C, C++, C#, and Java. Depending on your choice of platform, whether Android or iOS, you can choose to study the language accordingly. For the iOS operating system, it is Objective C or Swift, primarily Swift programming language. For Android, Java and Kotin are primarily used.
Educational qualifications are very important to land a job. Some of the education streams that can help you acquire the role of a mobile app developer are,
- Software Engineering
- Mobile Application development
- Mobile Computing
- Computer Science
- Any other field that is programming-based.
Some of the responsibilities of a Mobile App Developer are,
- Design, develop, test, and improvise mobile apps.
- Check whether the app’s quality and functionality meet the clients’ requirements.
- Develop code according to the specific operating systems.
- Develop the app’s User Interface.
- Exchange ideas and design with team members.
- Always extend support for the app you developed.
Lastly, to talk about the salary of Mobile App Developers, the entry-level professional earns around Rs. 4,55,296 per annum. Mid-level professional earns around Rs. 9,15,496 per annum. Experienced professionals earn around Rs. 1,248,000 per annum. Join FITA Academy’s Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore to become a skilled Mobile App Developer and to highly contribute to your company by developing exceptional mobile apps.
Success Story of Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore
Learning FITA Academy’s Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore has helped me to land a Mobile App Developer job role. The course was purely industry-based and the training was also industry-oriented. I am now well-versed with the fundamentals of the app development process. I can also design, develop and build mobile apps by myself. Thanks to FITA Academy for this productive training and also to my trainer for effectively teaching the concepts.
Through the Mobile App Development Training in Bangalore by FITA Academy, I learned the Android App Development process very well. Freshers should definitely go for this course if they want to excel in developing both Android as well as iOS applications. The trainer is a complete professional and shared many suggestions and ideas to improve our learning methods.
I enjoyed learning about FITA Academy’s Android App Development Course in Bangalore. The classes were interesting as well as engaging. As a fresher, I can say that the training had a standard and was student-friendly. In that sense, I could understand all the concepts and be able to implement them neatly during my practical class. Overall it was a good learning experience and I am really satisfied with the training program.
I am so happy to be studying at FITA Academy for the Mobile App Development Training in Bangalore. Though I joined on my friend’s suggestion I am personally content with the training and also happy to share that I got selected as a junior mobile app developer in a software company. FITA Academy has amazing trainers and has an amazing placement support cell that promptly shares all the vacancy details on time.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore
- FITA Academy recruits only industry professionals as trainers.
- FITA Academy has been in the software and language training field for over a decade.
- Over 50,000+ students have been successfully trained by FITA Academy.
- Over 1000+ expert trainers to assist students to have an established career.
- Interview Tips and Corporate training.
- 100% Placement Support.
Yes, Students can avail themselves of weekend classes for learning the Mobile App Training in Bangalore.
No, FITA Academy hasn't set any eligibility criteria either for students to learn the Mobile App Development Courses in Bangalore.
Yes, FITA Academy provides 100% placement support for all the students enrolling in the Mobile App Development Training in Bangalore.
What is Mobile App Development?
Mobile App Development is developing mobile or software applications for a particular mobile device. There are only two major OS platforms through which smartphones operate. One is Android and the other is iOS. Android has the highest number of users as we saw above, on the other hand, iOS has a minimum of 12.5% users.
Mobile App Development is a thriving industry that expects to only grow by each year. All thanks to smartphones for which software applications have become a necessity and a need. To build these apps, mobile app developers are mandatory and the knowledge they should possess is also considerably high. Before going in-depth let’s see some statistics on how normal people use their mobile apps every day.
- To start with, there are actually 3.5 billion smartphone users in the world.
- They spend 90% of their time using mobile apps.
- 85% of the users prefer native apps over web applications.
- Mobile apps have generated over $693 billion in 2021 alone.
- An average user has almost 30 apps installed on their phone.
- The same user spends 35 hours per month using the mobile apps.
These statistics must be an encouraging factor for anyone who wants to try their hand in mobile app development.
The Mobile Application Development Courses in Bangalore is exclusively drafted for aspirants who want to become application developers to help them understand the concepts neatly and efficiently.
Mobile Application Development Platforms
There are two major mobile app platforms. One is iOS from Apple and the other is Android from Google which is the major Operating System in the world for mobile devices. The iOS operating system is solely built for Apple mobile devices while Android can be used by any mobile company for building their smartphones as well as mobile applications.
Types of Mobile Applications
- Native Applications
- Cross-Platform Applications
- Hybrid applications
- Progressive Web Applications
1. Native Applications
Native Applications are nothing but applications built using the SDKs native to the mobile platform. It might be Apple or Google or any other mobile platform. They offer the best runtime performance. They can straightforwardly use the mobile device’s network through their SDKs.
2. Cross-Platform Applications
Cross-platform applications are applications built for multiple mobile platforms or we can say built for both operating systems that are iOS and Android. Cross-platform apps can run on any mobile device without any trouble. These applications are written using various programming languages and are compiled for each platform separately. Cross-platform applications have a single and unique code base for getting implemented in multiple mobile devices. Though being a cross-platform application, it can provide a unique user experience to its users. Since there is no native library for these applications, they depend on third-party open-source libraries.
3. Hybrid Applications
4. Progressive Web Applications
Mobile App Development Process
There are three major steps in developing mobile applications.
- Understand the Client’s (Business)requirements.
- Design and Develop the product.
- Finally, test the product.
Aware or Understanding the Client’s Requirements
Understanding the client’s or their business requirements is critical to designing mobile applications. There are certain questions you need to ask yourself before designing the app.
- What is the aim of your application?
- In what ways will your app solve your customers’ problems?
- What is the business goal?
- What is the budget of the app?
- What is the marketing policy you have in hand to publicize your application?
These are the questions you should ask yourself before you start to develop your app.
Design and Develop the App
Whatever the mobile platform you are choosing, whether it is Android or iOS, you can choose the programming language accordingly. Mostly designing requires ideas from both the client and the developer. Mostly, these people sit together and brainstorm ideas so that they can build an efficient and user-friendly app.
Test the Application
The final process is Testing the developed app. This can be done by Manual Testing or Automation Testing.
These are the main parameters of the Mobile Application Development process. Join FITA Academy’s Android App Development Course in Bangalore and learn about the process in an easy and smart way.