Course Highlights and Why R Programming Training In Bangalore at FITA Academy?
- Monday (Monday - Friday)
- Thursday (Monday - Friday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
- Get trained by Industry Experts via Classroom Training at any of the FITA branches near you
- Why Wait? Jump Start your Career by taking the R Training in Bangalore!
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Take-up Instructor-led Live Online Training. Get the Recorded Videos of each session.
- Travelling is a Constraint? Jump Start your Career by taking the R Programming Online Course!
Introduction to R
- What is R?
- History and Features of R
- Introduction to R Studio
- Installing R and Environment Setup
- Command Prompt
- Learning R programming Syntax
- Understanding R Script Files
R Programming basics
- Data types in R
- Creating and Managing Variables
- Understanding Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Arithmetic Operators
- Relational and Logical Operators
- Other Operators
- Understanding and using Decision Making Statements
- The IF Statement
- The IF…ELSE statement
- Switch Statement
Comprehending Loops and Control
- Repeat Loop
- While Loop
- For Loop
- Controlling Loops with Break and Next Statements
Learning more about Data Types
- Understanding the Vector Data type
- Introduction to Vector Data type
- Types of Vectors
- Creating Vectors and Vectors with Multiple Elements
- Accessing Vector Elements
- Understanding Arrays in R
- Introduction to Arrays in R
- Creating Arrays
- Naming the Array Rows and Columns
- Accessing and manipulating Array Elements
Learning the Matrices in R
- Introduction to Matrices in R
- Creating Matrices
- Accessing Elements of Matrices
- Performing various computations using Matrices
Learning the List in R
- Understanding and Creating List
- Naming the Elements of a List
- Accessing the List Elements
- Merging different Lists
- Manipulating the List Elements
- Converting Lists to Vectors
Getting to know and Working with the Factors
- Creating Factors
- Data frame and Factors
- Generating Factor Levels
- Changing the Order of Levels
Learning Data Frames
- Creating Data Frames
- Matrix Vs Data Frames
- Subsetting data from a Data Frame
- Manipulating Data from a Data Frame
- Joining Columns and Rows in a Data Frame
- Merging Data Frames
- Converting Data Types using Various Functions
- Checking the Data Type using Various Functions
Functions in R
- Understanding Functions in R
- Definition of a Function and its Components
- Understanding Built-in Functions
- Character/String Functions
- Statistical and Numerical functions
- Time and Date Functions
- Understanding User Defined Functions (UDF)
- Creating a User Defined Function
- Calling a Function
- Understanding Lazy Evaluation of Functions
Functioning with External Data
- Understanding External Data
- Understanding R Data Interfaces
- Working with Text Files
- Working with CSV Files
- Understanding Verify and Load for Excel Files
- Using written() and ReadBin() to manipulate Binary Files
- Understanding the RMySQL Package to Connect and Manage MySQL Databases
Data Visualization with R
- What is Data Visualization
- Understanding R Libraries for Charts and Graphs
- Using Charts and Graphs for Data Visualizations
- Exploring Various Chart and Graph Types
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Box Plots and Scatter Plots
- Histograms and Line Graphs
Knowing about Statistical Computation using R
- Understanding the Basics of Statistical Analysis
- Uses and Advantages of Statistical Analysis
- Understanding and using Mean, Median, and Mode
- Understanding and using Linear, Multiple and Logistic Regressions ∙ Generating Normal and Binomial Distributions
- Understanding Inferential Statistics
- Understanding Descriptive Statistics and Measure of Central Tendency
Packages in R
- Understanding Packages
- Installing and Loading Packages
- Managing Packages
- The R Programming Trainers at FITA Academy enhances the knowledge of the students by training them efficiently on the practical and theoretical framework of the R Programming Language
- The R Programming Mentors in Bangalore at FITA Academy enhances the technical skill sets of the students by training them exhaustively R Programming concepts and its Studio
- The R Programming Tutors at FITA Academy are Expertise professionals of the R Programming language and those who have worked on more than 25+ Data Science projects using the R Programming language
- The R Programming Instructors at FITA Academy imparts in-depth knowledge on how to organize, modify, and clean the data frames using R in real-time practices
- The R Programming Trainers in Bangalore at FITA Academy broadens the technical competence and work skills in the students by making them work on numerous case studies.
- The R Programming Tutors at FITA Academy assist and guide the students in the Interview Prep Process by training them intensely on the job-oriented skill sets
- The R Programming Instructors in Bangalore at FITA Academy provides equal individual attention to all the students
Learn at FITA Academy & Get Your
Dream IT Job in 60 Dayslike these Successful Students!
Features of R Programming Training In Bangalore at FITA Academy
Real-Time Experts as Trainers
At FITA Academy, You will Learn from the Experts from industry who are Passionate in sharing their Knowledge with Learners. Get Personally Mentored by the Experts.
Get an Opportunity to work in Real-time Projects that will give you a Deep Experience. Showcase your Project Experience & Increase your chance of getting Hired!
Get Certified by FITA Academy. Also, get Equipped to Clear Global Certifications. 72% FITA Academy Students appear for Global Certifications and 100% of them Clear it.
At FITA Academy, Course Fee is not only Affordable, but you have the option to pay it in Installments. Quality Training at an Affordable Price is our Motto.
At FITA Academy, you get Ultimate Flexibility. Classroom or Online Training? Early morning or Late evenings? Weekdays or Weekends? Regular Pace or Fast Track? - Pick whatever suits you the Best.
Tie-up & MOU with more than 1500+ Small & Medium Companies to Support you with Opportunities to Kick-Start & Step-up your Career.
Why Learn R Programming Training In Bangalore at FITA Academy?
Live Capstone Projects
Real time Industry Experts as Trainers
Placement Support till you get your Dream Job offer!
Free Interview Clearing Workshops
Free Resume Preparation & Aptitude Workshops
R Analytics Certification Training in Bangalore
The learners of the R Programming Courses in Bangalore at FITA Academy are rewarded with a certificate on the successful accomplishment of the R Programming Training. The course accomplishment certificate provided at FITA Academy authenticates that you have obtained an in-depth understanding of the R Platform and its Environment under the training of real-time professionals. Sharing these credentials on your resume or professional network helps you to unlock wider career opportunities. The R Programming Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy is delivered by skilled professionals who hold 10+ years of Experience in the R platform. They train the students efficiently on the professional and technical skills that are needed for an R Programmer.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the
right Career for you!
Placement Session & Job Opportunities after completing R Programming Training In Bangalore
The popularity of the R Programming language is huge and enormous. The reason behind this mammoth growth is that the R Programming language is the most preferred language in the Data Science domain owing to the attributes of its Statistical and Mathematical computing features. Apart from this, the R Programming language is widely used among different sectors such as Academica, Healthcare, Insurance & Banking sector, Finance, Retail, Media, and Technology sectors. Furthermore, it is stated that there are more than 2 million developers across the world who use the R Programming language on a day-to-day process. According to data collated from the Job Portal sites of India ( LinkedIn, Naukri, Monster, and Indeed), it is mentioned there are more than 1 million+ job openings for the R Programmers in India. Some of the common job profiles that are found in these websites are R programmer, Data Scientist with specialization in R, Data Analysts with specialization with R, Data Visualization Expert, Business Analysts, and Quantitative Analysts.
The companies that are seeking skilled R Programmers are Google Inc, Facebook, Ford, Microsoft, IBM, JP Morgan, HP, Deloitte, Infosys, American Express, Airbnb, HSBC, HCL, and Genpact. The median remittance that is offered in these companies for an entry-level R Programmer is Rs. 3,50,000 to Rs. 4,50,000 yearly.
In case if you are in quest of a lucrative career path that enables you to have access to wider career opportunities then definitely R is one such technology you can opt for. The R Programming Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy is a hands-on training program that incorporates the learners with all the essential skills that are required for a Professional R Programmer under the training of Real-time professionals.
Success Story of R Programming Training In Bangalore
I did my R programming Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy. The R Programming Course was excellent and up to the market norms. What is the best of the R Programming training is that I had a very good understanding of this technology. I did an R programming course for my Data Science Career and now I have obtained excellent knowledge of the R Program. Thanks to FITA Academy!
The R Programming Course in Bangalore at FITA Academy is a hands-on training course that aids the learners to master the concepts of the R programming language right from its fundamentals. I am so glad to be taking this learning path for the R Course. The Course had everything that a beginner needs.
The R Programming Course @ FITA Academy was excellent! The entire syllabus of the R Programming Course was covered within the given time frame! My Tutor was so friendly in clarifying all my doubts. Thanks to him, it is because of him I came to know the intricacies of the R Programming Language well! FITA Academy also notified me of the job openings that are available for the R programming course.
Vinodh Das Gupta
Completed the R Programming @ FITA Academy! The overall training course of the R was excellent. I never thought that I would learn something exemplary like this! I came to know about FITA Academy at my friend's suggestion. The overall training of the R Course was superb.
Our Students Work at
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about R Programming Training In Bangalore
- No license restrictions
- The graphical capabilities of R are good.
- It is used for managing and manipulating data.
- Free and open-source software.
- and different hardware and also run on 32 & 64-bit processors etc.
- runs on various OS.
- Quick Sort
- Bubble Sort
- Merge Sort
- Bucket Sort
- Selection Sort
- Themes layer
- Geometry layer
- Data layer
- Coordinate layer
- Aesthetics layer
- Facet layer
- rpart and caret
The R Programming Language is one of the Popular and Open-source Programming languages that has been opted for by most of the Programming Experts. Since R is an Interpreted language it is easy to run the code without any compiler. R being a Vector Language you can easily add the Single vector without placing them in the loop. Further, the R Programming Language comprises Libraries such as politely and ggplot2 and it offers a wide range of aesthetics and graphical plots for its users. These are some of the major reasons why most Developers/ Data scientists prefer R over other Programming languages.
Apart from this R is capable of managing those values that are found missing in data. It is obvious that every data consists of some missing values. In the R Programming language, you have numerous functions consisting of arguments that control how the missing values are managed. And it is an easy process to find out the missed data with the help of the R programming language. Also, the availability of the R Packages makes it stand unique among its competitors. There are around 1000+ packages that are available in R which helps in executing all kinds of exceptional tasks. These Package systems in R permit you to add the functionality easily.
The attributes of R are not only restricted to the technical field but rather also aids in improving the efficiency of your businesses. As mentioned earlier, R being an open-source tool, it is simple to modify and redistribute them as per the user’s requirement. It is one of the best tools for visualization and it has better capabilities and functionalities when compared to the other market in the tools. Also, in the predominance of data-driven businesses, you can see a significant lack of Data Scientists. In these cases, the Organizations utilize R programming as the base platform and recruit more R programmers to overcome the data collection and classification issues. These are the factors that have attracted companies of a wider range to use it. Now, let us see, some of the reputed companies that use R and their purposes
Google: Google makes use of the R programming language to account for and calculates the values of returns of the advertising campaigns.
Microsoft: It uses R for its Azure Machine learning framework
Facebook: Facebook makes use of R to update the Status and the Graph of the Social Network
Twitter: It utilizes R for Statistical Data modeling
Mozilla: It uses R to visualize the web activity and for the Firefox Web Browser
Ford Motors: It uses R for the Statistical Analysis
John Deere: It uses R for the Geospatial Analysis.
The reason behind a large number of adoption of the R tool is that the R is an all-inclusive software that aids the developer with data manipulation, calculations, data analysis, and graphical display features. R Programming Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy is an immersive training program that aids the learners to get acquainted with the required job-specific skillsets and knowledge that are needed for an R Developer. The R Programming Training in Bangalore at FITA Academy upskills the students proficiently with the R Programming language and its environment with real-time practice training.