Hadoop Training in Bangalore
Are you looking for a perfect course to start your career in the IT industry? Then it would be a great opportunity for you to join our Hadoop Training in Bangalore, due to its huge demand amidst the companies.
FITA has been a knowledge center for various courses related to IT sector for the past 11 years. Our faculties have years of experience in the industry. Hence, it will be easy for you to get the industrial requirements.
Big Data Course in Bangalore is very beneficial for both fresher’s and experienced professionals who are in search of a new profile.
The teaching methodologies followed by our trainers vary from one course to another. FITA ensures that practical experience is given equal importance as theory classes.
Every student’s capability to learn a specific topic varies. Hence, FITA keeps minimum students in every batch in order to give them complete attention.
Knowledge is the key to success. Therefore, we ensure all our students are getting thorough knowledge in the training program.
Success does not just rely on learning, it also depends on the company you are being placed. Thus, we provide free placement assistance to every student along with soft skills training.
Time may be the prime concern for people to deny the process of learning related to their dream job. Hence, here students are not constrained to specific timing they can schedule as per their convenience but make sure the trainer’s availability.
Hadoop Training in Bangalore is gaining popularity amidst students. The demand for data management experts is very huge among the leading companies in the market. Hence, this is the right time to learn Big Data Training in Bangalore.
Hadoop provides the whole system of open source that deals with big data. It is considered to be cost efficient, as it is an open source. A parallel process of data can be done by dividing it into multiple machines.
Data process can be done for all type of data sets, which is the main reason for its wide usage. Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) is used as the storage system used by Hadoop.
Hadoop Training in Bangalore helps the candidates to deal with bulk data in volume on a daily basis. FITA is rated as the no.1 institute for Best Hadoop Training in Bangalore.
What are the input formats in Hadoop?
- Text Input Format: Default input format in Hadoop.
- Key Value Input Format: the files are broken into lines in the plain text.
- Sequence File Input Format: used for reading files in sequence.
What are the different relational operations in “Pig Latin” you worked with?
- for each
- order by
List some of the typical features of Hadoop.
- Hadoop framework is based on Google’s Big Data File Systems, which is designed on Google MapReduce.
- Hadoop is open-source in nature.
- Hadoop framework can solve many questions in a very efficient manner for Big Data analysis.
List the modes, which can be run in Hadoop.
- Standalone Mode: uses a local file system for input and output operations. It is used for debugging.
- Pseudo-Distributed Mode: all daemons are running on one node
- Fully Distributed Mode: Separate nodes are allotted as Master and Slave.